Like our old times

Don't you see that I love you?

Yuri's POV

-Sunny, can you give me those potatos please? -Sooyoung asked.

-Uh, unnie, could you stop putting so much food on your dish? You should eat first and then add more... -Seohyun complained.

-You want me to stop so you can have it all, right? 

Seohyun only rolled her eyes.

-You're unbelievable, unnie.

That was what I have been missing so much. My sisters together. We all together as a family.

-Why are you looking at us with that face? -Taeyeon asked.

I chuckled.

-Because I have missed you, girls, that's why.

An awww sound was heard.

-It's true -Tiffany said- being apart is really weird. It is nicer when we are together.

-Why are you saying that? -Hyoyeon asked- Is one of you pregnant or something like that?

She and Sooyoung high fived. 

-Good one -our tallest member said.

-Yah! -Tiffany yelled- We're just being nice.

-Without a reason? -Sunny asked.

-Oh, God, you're unbelievable!

I don't know why I miss them so much if they are so frustrating sometimes.

Oh, I know why... because I love them no matter what.

-We have a meeting after lunch, right? -Yoona asked.

-Yep -Taeyeon answered- Manager oppa wants to see us in order to tell us about the concert. Isn't it exciting?

-It definitely is -Hyoyeon said- I want to dance already!

After we finished our meal, we went to his office.

-Good afternoon -we greeted.

-Hi, girls -he said- It's really nice to see you all together again.

We sat around a table.

-This is really simple, girls -he said while smiling- the concert will have many guests, I bet you already know who they are. I want you to sing three songs as a group. The first one is IGAB, of course -we smiled- The second one is Dancing Queen -we looked at each other and nodded- and the last one is Twinkle group version -Tiffany grabbed my hand and looked at me.

I know she loves that song when it's sung by TTS, but she loves it even more when it's group version, because she shares her moments with me.

-And that's basically what I wanted to say... Oh, don't forget about TTS and YYS, okay? TaeNy, YulSic?

We nodded.

Tiffany looked at me with sad eyes, I squeezed her hand to make her feel better.

-That's all girls, please don't scream or something like that I don't want you to be hoarse tomorrow, okay?

We chuckled.

-Oh, Yuri, I want to tell you something.

The girls went out, and after some minutes, me too.

Tiffany glared at me while pouting.

-If you keep pouting I won't tell you what oppa told me.

-I don't want to know how he asked you to be so touchy with Jessica -she answered coldly.

I smiled and backhugged her. It was okay, since anybody was watching us.

-Nope -I answered her- That wasn't what he told me.

-Then what it is? -she kept using her cold tone.

-Well... they want two MCs to present the show, you know?

She inmediatly turned around and looked at me in the eyes.

-You must be kidding...

-No, I'm not, baby. He said it was supposed to be Jessica and I, but he changed it.

-Oh God, Yuri, I can't believe it! -she said while wrapping my neck with her arms.

-Believe it, baby. Our old times are back, MC YulTi is back.