Thank you

Don't you see that I love you?

Yuri's POV

-Thank you -she said, while smiling warmly at me- Without you, I wouldn't have been able to realize this.

-There's nothing to thank about, Jessica, you know that I'm happy when you are.

-I know I will be happy now. -She leaned in to hug me- and please, remember you will always have me to support you, okay?

I nodded.

I knew she would be happier with someone who really loves her.

 

Tiffany's POV

Since I woke up Yuri had been in Jessica's room.

I hadn't had the opportunity to tell her the truth, I needed to tell her already, I was getting anxious.

-Yo~ -Sooyoung greeted me when I reached our table- breakfast is ready.

-Uhm, thanks.

I sat down beside her, biting a sandwich, glancing at that room, waiting for her to come out so we can finally talk. 

-Uhm, Soo, do you know if Yuri is still in Jessica's room?

-Yuri? She left like half an hour ago, why?

What?!

I groaned.

-I wanted to talk with her...

-Well, I saw her leaving and I don't know where she went.

-Was she with Jessica?

-No, she was alone... Anyway, I must go now, my schedule is no joke today.

She left me and I cursed my bad luck.

Maybe Yuri wouldn't be coming until night and I couldn't wait any longer.

When I was lost in it thoughts my phone vibrate.

-Yeoboseyo?

-Fany? It's Hyoyeon.

-Oh, Hyo, what's up?

-Well, you'll see... -she said- this is really bad...

-What's going on? Don't scare me...

-No, no! It's not that bad... it's just that...Yuri had some schedule to attend and she won't be able to attend the show with me this weekend and I was wondering if you...

-Oh no! Please don't tell me...

-I need your help, Tiffany! There's no ing who can help you and they want two of us to attend the show! Please, please, please -she used her aegyo in the last part.

-Ashhhhh! Okay! Where are you?

-Sm building. I'm in the rehearsal room, actually. Come here please we should start practicing now.

-What?! Am I supposed to dance?

-It's a dance show, what do you think? Don't be late, please, I'm waiting for you, hurry up!

She hung up and I sighed. I had no choice so got ready to practice.

When I get to the building I didn't see anyone known there. I walked towards the rehearsal room and found Hyoyeon on the way.

-We're going to practice, right?

-Yes -she nodded- go there and I will be there in a moment.

I sighed. I wasn't in the mood to practice.

When I opened the door, my eyes widened at the figure stretching in front of me.

-T-Tiffany?

-Yuri...

*click*

We both looked at the door and it was closed. She walked towards it and tried to opened but it was locked.

-Was it your plan? -She asked me, obviously annoyed.

-No, it wasn't.

I explained to her what Hyoyeon had told me.

She chuckled.

-That girl is something else...

-Maybe she just want us to talk. -

Maybe. We stayed in silence for a moment until I decided it was time to talk about it. We needed to set things up.

-Uh, Yuri...

She was sitting beside me, playing with her fingers.

-Tell me.

I sighed.

-Look at me...

-Why? -She refused.

-Please...

Her gaze fixed on mine. Her eyes were beautiful.

-You remember I had something to tell you? -She nodded- Uhm... I have a question.

-...

-Do you still think about me?

She smiled.

-What a question.

-Answer me.

-What if I say yes? What would it change? Anything. Because things are done already, there's nothing we can to do undo it.

I shook my head.

-Would it be the same if I say that I... still love you?

The sarcastic smile on her face disappeared.

-Don't joke about it, Tiffany.

-I am not joking, Yuri. I still love you, with all my heart... I can't spend a day without thinking about you. You're my everything... Yuri.

My eyes were filling with tears.

-What about Nichkhun then? -She said while looking away.

-Yuri, that's what I have tried to tell you these last days! There's nothing between Nichkhun and I! We're just friends...

Her eyes widened in surprise.

-I just wanted you to forget me because I thought being together would be so problematic for you, with your sub unit. I was scared. But then I saw you again. I couldn't stand it. We were under the same roof, but we weren't together, I just wanted to hug you, to kiss you... Yuri, I need you.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

-Maybe it's too late now... I, I just wanted you to know it.

I looked away and hugged my knees. Maybe our relationship wouldn't be the same again, but I was calmed with myself.

-Tiifany... -I felt her hand in my shoulder- look at me, it's my turn to talk.

I slowly turned myself to face her.

-You know I'm not good with words but I will be simple. I was jealous, so freaking jealous -a little smile appeared on my face- every time they talked about you two I just wanted to kill Nichkhun -she chuckled- so... I... made up all that thing... you know...

She sighed.

-Know what?

-I'm not with Jessica.

My heart started beating like crazy. A grin appeared in my face.

At that moment I just wanted to kiss her.

-I still love you. Tiffany -she took my hand and kissed it.

-Why are we so idiots? -I chuckled.

-I don't know... -she wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face on my neck. -I've missed you.

-Me too -I whispered.

-Does that mean that you're single?

I smile.

-And you're single too right?

She chuckled again.

-I love you -she whispered against my lips.

-I love you more...

She leaned in to kiss me, but as much as I wanted to kiss her I needed to talk first.

-Yuri...

She looked at my with confusion on her face. Cute.

-Tell me, baby.

Oh Gosh. I had miss that so much.

-I have something to ask you.

-Ask me whatever you want -she said in a naughty tone.

-Yuri, my beautiful and lovely Yuri -I started to her face with my fingers- would... would you be my girl again?

I can tell my face was so blushed at that moment.

-I never stopped being your girl, Tiffany, I have always been yours.

With that she leaned in and captured my lips. I felt my world stopped.

Her tongue slipped in my mouth and my hands went through her hair.

-I love you -I whispered when we got apart.

-I love you more -she said smiling.

I felt complete at that moment. I had my other part with me again. I had been missing her so much and now she was with me.

We heard a knock on the door.

Hyoyeon.

She stepped in covering her eyes.

-Are you dressed? -She asked and we chuckled.

-Of course we are!

-Wait until we get home -Yuri whispered in my ear and I blushed

-Oh my God! I heard that! Ugh!

We laughed.

-Thank you, Hyo -Yuri said.

She walked towards us and gave us a hug.

-Thank you? -She asked- Don't worry. You are meant to be, girls. I'm happy you are together again... right?

We nodded.

Hyoyeon is such a good friend.

 

She drove us home and then went for her own girl.

As we stepped in the dorms, I saw someone I didn't think about for a while. My eyes widened when I saw Jessica.

Somehow I felt guilt. Yuri and I had our finger interwined.

Our gazes met, and then she eyed our hands. Surprisingly, a smile appeared on her face. 

She walked towards us.

-Congratulations, girls, it seems everything is alright now.

I was speechless.

-It is, Sica -Yuri said- and I can tell I'm so happy about -she left a kiss on my forehead.

I didn't understand anything.

Why was Jessica so calmed?

-Yuri is an amazing girl, Tiffany.

And my girlfriend didn't seem surprised.

Did she know something I don't?

-Uh -I muttered- yes, she is.

-Don't ever hurt her. She's kind, nice and so cute -she pinched Yuri's nose and I felt kinda jelaous.

-Of course I won't -I said, annoying was sensed in my voice.

-I don't want to bother you, Tiffany, in fact, I want us to be good friends again.

Why? I wasn't understending a thing!

-Uh?

-Yuri helped me so much, you know? -I shook my head- What? -she looked at Yuri- Didn't you tell her?

What was I missing?!

Yuri chuckled and shook her head.

-You'll see, Tiffany... -she sighed- I was so blind, looking for someone who wasn't destinated to me, that I couldn't see someone who really loved me, I'm so lucky that Yuri helped me to realize I was meant to be with someone else.

Until that moment I hadn't noticed a presence in the living room besides us.

-And that's how we got together too -Taeyeon completed what I wanted to know.

At first at couldn't believe it.

I looked at Yuri to see what was her reaction, but she was just grinning like an idiot. A cute one, by the way.

My gaze came back to the couple in front of me.

-Taeyeon... Jessica... oh my god, that's amazing! -I finally said.

They chuckled, and I couldn't help but hugged both of them.

-I'm so happy for you!

-Thank you -Jessica said, and pulled for another hug- I want us to be friends again, Fany, let's forget every problem we had, please.

I saw sincerity in her eyes.

-Let's forget it -I said with a smile.

Yuri came closer and backhugged me.

-Let's leave them alone -she whispered in my ear and we went to my room.

When we got there, she sat down in the bed.

-This is a good day, right?

I smiled.

-I'm with you, what could be better than that?

We laid together.

Her arms wrapped my waist.

-Being together forever -she answered, before buring her face on my neck- I love you so much.

She left a kiss on my cheek, then went to my lips. She kissed me slowly, driving me crazy. Every touch of hers was able to make me insane.

I used a hand to her hair, seeing every part of her face. Her beauty was overwhelming.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on her chest.

No matter what happens in the future, I know she loves me. And no matter how many times they want to get us apart, they won't.

Because I'm in love with her, and I'm willing to fight against the whole world just to be by her side... forever.

-I love you, too, Yuri.

 


 

And YulTi is back again! *claps* lol

We had a surprise, didn't we? TaengSic got together. Did you expect that? :O I just didn't want Jessica to be alone ;---;

Well, this was supposed to be the end, but I want to add another chapter. 

You have no idea what's going next lol

Please look forward to our last chapter~