News

Don't you see that I love you?

Tiffany's POV

Every time I wake up and I don’t see her by my side, I feel like dying. I miss feeling the warmth of her body next to mine, her arms wrapped around my waist and her good morning kisses.

I stretched and saw Taeyeon still sleeping, but Hyoyeon wasn’t in her bed.

-Hyo... -I called when I left the room.

-Here… –she replied from the kitchen- I made breakfast, want some?

-You didn’t have to, Hyo, but thanks.

We sat down to breakfast together; while we let the silence invaded the room.

- How about going to the movies today? She suggested.

-I guess it is okay...-I replied without enthusiasm.

-What’s wrong with you? -she asked, staring at me.

-I miss her a lot, Hyo -I said as I felt my eyes fill with tears- I miss her and don’t know what to do. I think about her all the time, I can’t wait to hold her in my arms again.

-Don’t worry, Fany, you'll see her soon, we will be all together in Korea soon, too… as always.

-But I can’t wait, Hyo, I want to see her, I want to see her smile, to hear her voice,  hug her, kiss her...-that last part was said in a whisper.

I was really bad in the U.S. that short time had made me realize how essential is Yuri in my life.

-Be patient, Fany... we will see them soon.

I knew Hyoyeon also missed Nicole, their relationship was even tougher. They didn’t have much time to be together, because our groups have different schedules. They have been very strong and I admire them somehow.

-And how about...-Taeyeon's voice was heard- if you see them really soon? -she said with a smile on her face and three tickets in her hand.

I went into shock.

-You must be kidding! -Hyoyeon said, standing up from her seat and trying to see if what we saw was real.

-No, I'm not -Taeyeon said- Consider it as a gift.

I stood next to Hyoyeon and took the tickets, they said LA-Tokyo. My heart started pounding so fast...

-I don’t know what to say, Tae...-I looked at her with the biggest smile I could have.

-How about "thank you"? -she smiled, while the three of us hugged- We left tomorrow night, so be prepare.

 

 

Yuri's POV

-You can take a moment to relax, we are here after lunch.

I grabbed a bottle of water and drank. My throat was very dry; we had been practicing since morning.

-Seobang, what do you want for lunch? -Jessica said linking her arm through mine.

-I don’t know... let's see what's in the restaurant? -I looked at Yoona- Wanna come?

-Yes, I'm starving. Wanna come, Jiyoung?

-No, unnies, I will continue practicing.

For some reason, I felt sad that she didn’t come with us.

-All right, then we are here after lunch- Yoona said goodbye.

Before leaving, I stopped and turned to face her.

-Are you really going to keep practicing or you don’t want to eat with us?

She looked at me and blushed. She shook her hands to keep me from getting bad conclusions.

-No, unnie, of course not! I want to keep practicing to give the best of me in your CD, I want you to be proud of me -that last part was said while looking at the floor.

-Your voice is amazing, Jiyoung, I mean it -I left Jessica's arm and walked over to her- come with us this time please? Then we can practice a lot together, I promise.

She gave me the cutest smile she had and accepted. During lunch Jessica was weird towards me. I know, maybe I shouldn’t have let her arm go, she has been very sensitive lately. I said a couple of jokes to ease the tension, but it had no effect. I had to talk with her.

-Sica, you want a bit of kimchi? -I asked as I dedicated a smile.

-No, thank you. I’m not hungry anymore. Excuse me, I'm going to my room.

She stood up, gave us a fake smile and left. I felt it was my duty to go after her and I did.

-Wait...-I took her arm- What's wrong?

-Nothing, now let me go I want to go to my room.

-Sica ...-I sighed- Are you upset about something?

She laughed sarcastically.

-No, but return to the table quickly, I bet Jiyoung is missing you already –she said looking me straight in the eyes.

-What? Sica...

-Yuri, please.

After that, she left. She was more than upset, HellSica had awakened.