Let me make you happy

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Some people say you don’t know what you have until you lose it. And that happened to Tiffany. Long time ago, she admitted to herself that she liked Yuri, but never told her. Years passed and her love was hidden in the silence, and tried to be compensated with smiles, hugs and things that weren’t enough to her. Yuri seemed to be like that with everyone, and that didn’t make her feel special, she wanted a big signal from Yuri, to be able to confess, but she never got. Now she knew she had lost all hope, because the last months, Yuri and Jessica had become too close, so as to say that there were something between them. And it could be true. There were nights when Jessica slept in Yuri’s room or nights when they didn’t come back to the dorms, and that made Tiffany suffer. There was nothing wrong with them having a relationship, but why they didn’t admit it? There was only a reason: There weren’t a relationship between them.

-Sica, baby – Yuri said while interwined her fingers with Jessica’s.
-Tell me, seobang – she said smiling.
-I love you – Yuri said unexpectedly.

Jessica just blushed.

-I mean it.

Jessica smiled and looked away.

-You shouldn’t – finally she answered.
-You always say that, but never give me a reason.
-You know I’m not good for you – Jessica looked at the floor, avoiding the gaze of Yuri.
-Even knowing that, I want to take the risk, let me do it, Jessica.

Yuri had fallen in love with Jessica. She didn’t know how or when, she just knew that she couldn’t live without her by her side. Some time ago, she felt the same way for someone else, but nothing had worked. In Jessica, she found all that she didn’t get before. However, Jessica thought otherwise. Long ago, she proposed to be friends with benefits, why? Because she wasn’t able to love one person. Jessica was used to be free, to flirt with anyone who wanted, to go out to parties with anybody saying anything. She wasn’t ready for a relationship. And even though Yuri made her feel special, she wasn’t willing to give up her freedom.

-Don’t start again, Yuri, and we have talked about it this – the blonde replied taking Yuri’s face in her hands.
-I just want you to know what I feel, and that I can make you happy.

They approached their faces and shared a soft kiss.

-I know how you feel, seobang, and I thank you, no one had made me feel so special before.
-Then why don’t you accept me, Sica? This could be perfect! – Yuri said, almost begging.
-You know the answer.

Yuri knew that, once again, she was rejected by the girls who had bewitched her.

-Want to go back to the dorm, Sica baby? – Yuri smiled.

Yes, she smiled. Because although she was rejected by Jessica every time, she was willing to keep trying, again and again.

-Let’s go, seobang, they must be waiting for us.