Jessica

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Jessica’s POV

After a few hours, I left my room and went to the kitchen. All were there except Tiffany and Yuri.

-Good morning, Sica unnie - Seohyun greeted - Fany unnie and Yuri unnie asked us to wait for them.

I pouted. I knew what it was and I didn’t want to hear it.

-Sure - I sat next to her.

I took a sip of coffee. Anytime Yuri would appear, holding her new girlfriend’s hand. Of course I was happy that those two were together, but forget isn’t easy.

Yuri has always been special to me, even though we had nothing serious, she has always been special. Now that she has a girlfriend, things will not be the same, I won’t take her hand, hug her, kiss her. It will be difficult, but I deserve it. I deserved it for not having realized before.

-Good morning - said Yuri smiling - I want to tell you something.

All turned to see her. I didn’t take my eyes off my coffee.

-Yesterday, it became official and now I want to share it with you - the others looked at each other - girls, this is my girlfriend, Stephanie Hwang.

Tiffany appeared behind her, with the biggest smile I had seen. I could feel the love that existed between them and made me jealous.

After a few seconds, I realized something was wrong. Nobody had said anything, but all looked at me. I smiled.

-Congratulations – I said honestly- YulTi is real.

The others smiled and congratulated them, they sat with us at the table and began to eat breakfast.

-And ... - started asking Yoona - since when you like Fany unnie, Yuri unnie?

-Since forever! - Hyoyeon shouted.

-Yah! - Yuri blushed

-It's true - Hyoyeon replied.

-And you, Fany unnie? – Seohyun asked - since when you like Yuri unnie?

-Since forever - Tiffany replied calmly, as she gave a kiss on the cheek.

-No demonstrations of affection, please! - Sooyoung said.

-Well - Taeyeon started - it seems that this morning is full of news.

We all looked at her.

-Manager oppa told me that we will have a meeting at noon, he wants to tell us something.

-What can it be? - I asked.

-I do not know - she said, trying to think - but I think it must be a new sub unit. A few days ago I heard manager oppa mention something.

Breakfast continued, Yuri and Tiffany were very cute together, but could not help feeling sad.

 

I must forget you, Yuri, but it will be difficult.