Friends with benefits

Don't you see that I love you?

 

-I like when you hug me, I like holding your hand while walk, I like being next to you, I like that they call us royal couple, Yuri… Yuri  - Jessica look at her eyes-  I think I like you.

Yuri was frozen, didn’t know what to do. She looked at Jessica, confused.

-Don’t get me wrong, Yuri, I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend, it’s just that… I’m confused.

-About what?

-About everything.. I think I like more than a friend, but I don’t know if what I feel is enough to be in a relationship, I like how we are now, hugging, holding hands, fans saying we are a couple – she laughed – you know…

-Something like friends with benefits?

-Only if you let me do this.

Yuri felt a pair of lips pressing against her. She didn’t kiss back because of the shock, and that made Jessica stop.

-I’m sorry, but you said friends with benefits, so I obeyed you – she smiled.

-Wasn’t it too much?

-Not to us. I don’t want to anything change between us, okay?

-You just kissed me and don’t want to anything chande? – Yuri laughed – you aren’t Korean, are you?

Jessica laughed and kissed her cheek.

-Just call it.. fanservice. Hold my hand, seobang.

And they return to the dorm like that.

When they arrived, Yuri went to her room, laid on the bed and closed her eyes to think about what happened some hours ago.

-Yoona – she called – could you come here a second?

-Nae?

Yoona sat down beside her, who still has her eyes closed.

-Can we talk?

-About what?

-Anything special, it’s just that…

Yuri needed to hear someone else’s opinion. Was she doing the right thing?

-… there have been some things on my mind.

-Yoy can tell me  - Yoona smiled.

-Well… what do you think about friends with benefits?

Yoona didn’t answer. Her head was a mess. “Why is Yuri asking me this?” she thought “Maybe.. she.. she likes me? Omo!!”

-Friends with benefits? – she kept silence for a while – I think friends with benefits are those who have got a higher level, not only , but confidence, confidence enough to be in a relation ship.

-Why they are not a couple, then?

-I don’t know.. maybe something is missing.

-Something like what?

-Well.. I don’t know.. I guess is different every couple.

-mmmm maybe.

Yoona looked at Yuri for a while, her face, her expression. With one of her hand her hair. The older closed her eyes.

-Why did you ask it?

-I just wanted to know what you think about friends with benefits – Yuri didn’t want to share her and Jessica’s secret, anyway, anything was going to change.

Out of the room, there was a girl who listened the last part of the conversation, what made her draw a wrong conclusion.

-Yuri… Yuri likes Yoona? – She mumbled to herself.

-What are you doing there, Tiffany?

-Oh, nothing, Hyoyeon, I was going to the kitchen, I can’t sleep.

-Well, you should, tomorrow we’ll practice one more time and then we’ll travel. I suggest you to sleep.

-Yes, yes.. okay.

Tiffany went to her room, laid on her bed but she couldn’t sleep. Not because she was nervous about the tour, but because of what she heard moments ago.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think about friends with benefits?