Temptation

Don't you see that I love you?

Yuri's POV

-Okay, girls, you can rest. After that we will show you the tracklist from your CD, is it okay?

We all agreed.

I was so happy that we were going to know the content of the album. We don't release a album everyday, so it was important to me, specially because Yoona Jessica and I will be representing SNSD.

My bottle was filled with water already so I stayed at the rehearsal room. I sat on the floor, my iphone and put my earphones on.

-Don't... -a voice asked- don't put your earphones on...

I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

-Why?

-Because I want to talk to you.

Jessica sat by my side and kept silence for almost a minute.

-What is it?

-What have you thought about the kiss?

I sighed. I hadn't forgotten that kiss, of course. But I couldn't think much about it since Tiffany arrived.

-Uh... about that...

My words were cut by her.

Not her...

but her lips.

-Jessica! -I yelled as I pulled her away- what the hell are you doing?!

She was on top of me, grabbing the collar of my jacket.

-What do you think am I doing, seobang? I just want to remind you why you should come back to me.

-Jessica!!! Someone could see us!!!

-Don't worry, they will be out for close to an hour...

I couldn't answer, because her lips where locked to mine again. The roughness on her kisses were hurting my lips, unconsciously I was kissing her back.

-I know you want it too, seobang, you can't deny it -she whispered seductively.

-No... -I said in a moan- I can't do this...

-Yes, you can, Yuri, no one will know it -she whispered again, leaving kisses on my neck- This will be our secret...

I was about to give up because of the pleasure I was receiving, when Tiffany's voice echoed in my ears.

"I know she wants you back, but please, please, Yuri don't ever leave me, because I don't know how to live without you"

Damn!

-Jessica, no! -I said firmly, while putting her away- I won't do anything I shouldn't do, I have a girlfriend and I love her. You know it!!! Why are you doing this?

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

-Because I want you, is that difficult to understand?

-What?

-What you heard! I don't want you to love me, Yuri -she said while getting closer to me- I just miss your body, you know...

Her fingers traced a line on my abs.

-It's not my fault that you're so hot -she said leaning in to kiss me again.

But I wasn't going to let it happen again.

-I don't play your game, Jessica. I thought you were different. -I said as I stood up so I could be away from her.

She smirked.

-That's what you say now....

Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

-Come in! -she said- we're not doing anything we shouldn't.

I sighed. Why did she say that?!

-Yuwree?

WHY?! Why everytime I'm so damn close to be found by Tiffany on that kind of situations?!

-Baby? -I said as I took a last glance of Jessica.

She appeared and hugged me.

-Are you free right now, aren't you?

Jessica looked at me and answered her question.

-Yes. she is, and hopefully you came... she's in the mood to be with you.

After disappear, she winked at me.

God. What is she doing?

-Uh? -Tiffany frowned- why did she say that?

-Oh.. because.. she's crazy... I think...

-Why are you blushing, Yuri?

Everything is Jessica's fault. She shouldn't have kissed me. I shouldn't have let her. Why didn't I stop her when I had the chance? I'm obviously stronger than her... I don't want to overthink right now.

-I'm tired, that's it... -I thought about something to change the subject- Wait, how did you get here? Nobody saw you, right? -I asked her as I grab her byr her shoulders.

-Nope -she said with a smile- I was as quiet as a mouse. Besides, I want to be with you, babe -she wrapped my neck with her arms- I miss you, you know? I came here to be with you, not to be in a room all day missing you as I were in USA anyway. Let's have lunch together, okay?

A big smile appeared in my face. She always had the power of making everything easier, and fade my problems away.

-Sure -I answered as I pecked her lips- wait for me in our room.

-Can we cuddle for a while after that? -She asked while snuggle her nose against mine.

-We can cuddle forever -I answered- wait for me, okay?

She nodded and after giving me a last kiss, she went to our room.

I packed my stuff in my handbag in order to left the room. As I walked through the door, I heard Jessica's voice.

-Are you leaving already? I thought we were going to finish what we had started minutes before your girlfriend interrupted us.

-What? -I sighed- Please, Jessica, stop it. I don't want any trouble with you or Tiffany. I won't tell her about this, because I don't want her to be mad at you, but please, stop it.

She smirked and came close to me.

-As you say, seobang -she said before giving me a peck on the cheek- but don't forget about what I said.

I sighed again and walked away. I really needed to be by my girlfriend's side, to tell her how much I love her, but even more important, to remind me that I do have a girlfriend and Jessica musn't be a temptation to me.

 

 


So... Jessica made an appearance!

Hi everyone~ ^^ I have a question..

would you like to have Jiyoung as a Yuri's fangirl? I mean, I have written about Jiyoung being shy around her and stuff, but.. I want to know if youd like to have more of them two.. idk maybe to make Tiffany jealous? .. just a question.

Enjoy this chapter ^^