Yuri

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Yuri's POV

I don’t know what’s going on, what’s going on with me. When I came to this company, my eyes fell on a person. I had a huge crush on her. Everything I did, I did for her or to be with her. The only one who knew this was Hyoyeon. She advised me many times, and often told me to confess, but I never did. Why? Because I was afraid. Fear of rejection. Ironic, isn’t it? I rejected many people before, and now I was afraid that she would do that to me. First I should be sure, what if I confessed and she didn’t feel the same? I would lose her. And I didn’t want that, no way. All I did was keep this unrequited love. I saw her smile and my heart melted. I saw her cry and my heart hurt. My emotions were linked to her my mood depended on how she was. She was my world, my everything. But I was only a person to her. Someone who didn’t deserve her love. And it was right, I guess. She was like a goddess, while I.. I was just another girl. Gradually, I understood it, she wouldn’t be mine. I understood it, but I couldn’t assimilate it.. I cried many nights in my room, trying to anyone noticing, trying to hide a broken heart, but they say friends are like angels. They know when you need them most. And there was Hyoyeon for me. When a tear fell down my cheek, she was by my side.

*Flashback*

One of her hands my cheek, trying to stop my tears.

-Yuri, please, don’t cry… - she hugged me tight –everything will be fine, just be confident in yourself, maybe… maybe she feels the same, but like you, she’s afraid to show it.

-I don’t know, Hyo, I love her – I sobbed – but It’s like I’m invisible to her.

The tears didn’t stop to flow from my eyes, and she didn’t fail to hold me tight.

-Everything will be fine, Yuri, believe me.

*End of flashback*

Hyoyeon helped me to overcome all the sadness that I had accumulated in me. She had been my most important support. She was the one who prompted me to get closer to her, Tiffany. But even if it seems stupid, every time I was near to her, I paralyzed, didn’t say a word, just smiled. She just smiled back. That’s when I decided to get away, but not forever, just until I knew how to conquer her. Almost every night I talked with Hyoyeon about it, she gave me advice and I always listened. However, when I approached Tiffany, I get cold again. I tried a couples times, but I failed.

*Flashback*

-And if she doesn’t feel anything for me? – I asked with a grin.

-Why do you say that? – Hyoyeon asked as she checked something on the computer.

-I don’t know… - I thought for a moment – she has never given me any signal that she likes me.

-And why don’t you give that signal?

-Because it’s difficult, Hyo! I’ve told you a thousand times

-And why that’s not difficult with Jessica? – she asked, looking at the computer screen, showing me one of those many Yulsic videos you can find on the web.

*End of flashback*

That video showed us holding hands, whispering and laughing. It was so easy to be like that with her, because she let me.

When I was away from Tiffany, I realized that near or far from her, things were almost the same. I didn’t miss her, because she never gave me anything. That’s when I realized I needed to find the love I wanted. And there was Jessica.

Jessica always called me seobang, wich doesn’t bother me, I actually like it. It makes me feel protective. My relationship with Sica always been close, so we are called Yulsic. Fans enjoyed seeing us together and we enjoyed seeing them happy. So we started to have more skinship. I liked having her around, hold her, touch her. I liked her and she distracted my mind to think of Tiffany. My feelings for them were different, they complemented each other. But Jessica was bewitching me slowly. The last months were very difficult, my head was a mess. She asked me to be friends with benefits, which was convenient for me since our skinship was getting bigger. I accepted and the adventure started. Hugs were an everyday thing and kisses came slowly. My heart had taken a new direction without warning, but when I realized it, Hyoyeon was the first one to know it. She said that her happiness was seeing me happy, so she supported me.

Jessica knew what I had begun to feel for her, but always reminded me that she didn’t want to have a serious relationship, that we were fine like that. I always agree, always according to what she wanted. Until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I took courage, all that courage that I never took. I confessed. It was a unique moment, the first time I confessed. I thought the answer was obvious, I thought I knew her answer, that it would be perfect, but it was not.

She rejected me.

She rejected me and I felt like my heart would break into pieces. But before it happens, she gave me hope. She said that she wasn’t ready for a serious relationship, that she wasn’t ready to give up her freedom… yet. That last word returned me all hope. At that moment I decided to don’t stop. Don’t stop until her heart is mine.

I think I made the right decision… or at least I hope so.