Meet again

Don't you see that I love you?

Yuri's POV

-SURPRISE!

We had arrived to the dorms and the girls had prepared a party for us.

-Make a wish and blow the candles! 

-Aren't you going to sing a song? -Yoona asked.

-Is it your birthday? -Hyoyeon replied.

-Uh, no.

-Then blow the candles and don't complain!

We chuckled.

I closed my eyes and tried to think about something I really wanted.

I wish I can be happy again.

We blew the candles and the lights .

Hyoyeon was carrying the cake, and Sunny came running towards us to hug us.

-I have missed you so much! -she said.

-We have delicious food -Sooyoung said and Yoona followed her to the table.

Taeyeon hugged us and Seohyun did the same.But everything seemed to stop when Tiffany stood up and walked towards us.

-Welcome back -she said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

-Thanks -Jessica answered, grabbing my arms and smiling at her.

Tiffany's gaze fixed on me. I had missed her eyes. The way she looked at me. The smile she used to show me. But it was all gone.

-Thanks -I answered looking away.

-Uh, well -Taeyeon faked a cough- let's eat now!

We sat around the table and started to eat. We talked about many things. I really had missed the girls.

-How were the promotions? -Sooyoung asked- we have seen you a few times on internet, you were great.

No, we were not. They were. I was just there, with a fake smile and not aswering a thing.

-It's been pretty good -Yoona answered- we have meet new places and new people. Specially Yuri, she made a new close friend -she said with a teasing smile.

Uh?

-Really? -Sunny said, matching Yoona's smile- who was it?

I didn't know either.

-Kara's maknae -Yoona answered- Yuri and Jiyoung have been pretty close the last days.

A little smile appeared on my face.

-Oh, well, yes -I said- she ended up being a nice girl. I didn't had the chance to know her before, but now she's pretty special to me.

An "aww" sond was heard and I chuckled. I looked uo and saw Tiffany's gaze on me. I kept looking at herm trying to let her know what I was feeling.

-Uh, unnie -Yoona said, thinking about something- what's happening between Nichkhun oppa and you? It's awkward everytime they asked us about that.

Her eyes widened, as she wasn't expecting that question. Actually, no one was. Because we all kept silence until Tiffany's phone started to ring. She excused herself and left.

I sighed.

-Sorry, girls -she said when she came back- uh.. Nichkhun oppa is waiting for me. I will have to go now. Please enjoy your meal, I'll be back early.

With that said, she left.

It's okay, Tiffany. Make me feel miserable. It's all that you want and you're getting it.

-What's with her? -Jessica asked, obviously annoyed.

-We don't know -Taeyeon sighed after looking at me- she's been acting weird since we came back from Japan.

-She's just moving on -I said, and everyone looked at me surprised- I should be doing the same.

-Don't you think it is too early, unnie? -Seohyun asked.

-It isn't for her, so it shouldn't be for me either.

We finished our dinner in silence.

 

Tiffany's POV

-Great timing -I said while he opened the door of his car.

-Really? Why?

-They were just asking me about us.

-Was she there?

-Yes -I sighed- and I felt terrible when our eyes met. I just wanted to drag her to my room, kiss her and tell her how much I have missed her.

-Why didn't you do it? -he asked and started the car.

-You know I can't, Nick.

-It must be difficult for you...

-It is -I sighed- anyway, why did you call me?

-Oh, nothing important. I thought that maybe she could be there and it would be awkward... so I called you.

-Thank you. I hope I can find a moment to talk to her and let her know what's happening. I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

-I think she already got it. Wasn't she mad when she saw you?

-Mad and sad, I think. She looked so vulnerable.

-Well -he said grabbing my hand- you must be strong, I'm here to help you, okay? -he gave me a sweet smile and that somehow made me feel better.

 

When I got back to the dorms, the girls were already sleeping. The only one awake was Hyoyeon, but I didn't wante to talk with her because she would be asking me too many questions that I don't know how to answer. And, yes, all about Yuri.

 

The next day I woke up, got dressed and went to the kitchen. The girls were already there, but Yuri wasn't and Jessica either so I thought she must have been waking her up.

After some minutes, she appeared, carying Jessica on her back. She looked different to the day before, she was somehow happier and that made me smile. When her eyes met mine I gave her a small smile. I wanted her to smile at me, to remember our good times, but she didn't. She didn't smile back and my heart hurt so much. I felt like crying at that moment but I didn't. I just sat around the table and started eating the sadwich that Sunny had prepared for us.

-Good morning -manager oppa's voice was heard through the phone- girls I know it's a good day because you are all together again, but I have an announcement. There's going to be two members who will be attending a TV show this weekend. Hyoyeon, it is a dance show so we will send you to show them how good you are, and also, I know you just came, but Yuri your dancing is amazing so you will be going too. I know it is supposed to be your vacations, but girls, work is work. So, please, Jessica, Tiffany, I want you to teach them some English so they can communicate with th staff since they're American. And that's all, enjoy your vacations girls.

After that, he hung up.

-I think this is a good chance for me to meet my girlfriend -Hyoyeon smiled- so don't worry, you don't have to teach me anything.

I thought that it would be a nice opportunity to be alone with Yuri and talk with her. Also to spend some time together, so I decided to approach her. And she seemed to notice it, because when I was near to her she stood up, walking away.

-Is it okay if you teach me English? -she asked Jessica.

And I felt my heart breaking again.

-Of course -Jessica answered, pinching her cheeks.

I sighed.

-Uh.. -I was decided to spend time with her- I also can help, girls. I like teaching -one more time, I gave Yuri a smile, but what I got back was worse thatn being ignored.

-No -she said- I don't want you to help me, you help enough being far from me.

Those works shocked me. She had never used that tone with me, so cold, so mad. I didn't reply. I couldn't. My eyes filled with tears. It was all my fault. She hated me. I ran to my room and dialed his number.

- Yeoboseyo? -he asked.

-Nick... -I sobbed.

-Fany? Are you crying?

-Can we meet up right now? Please...

-Of course! I'll see you in the park in ten minutes.