Tiffany's plan

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Tiffany’s POV

We had arrived an hour ago and we were heading to my home.

- What am I going to tell my dad? – I asked almost in a whisper.

-The truth - she said as she put a hand on my shoulder as a sign of support.

- The truth? Are you serious? "Dad, I have a secret relationship with Yuri and they sent me back as punishment because I was about to star in a scandal"

-No –another girl said – you will say our truth: vacation.

I smiled and hugged them.

-Thanks for joining me, girls, but I’m sorry to be ruining your vacation.

-This is a good opportunity to get to know your city!

When we got to my house, I knocked on the door because I didn’t have the key to my house. I was excited to see my dad, but at the same time I felt bad about having to lie about my visit.

-Good morning, ladies, Mr. Hwang is in his office - one of his employees greeted.

We went to his office and opened the door without warning.

-Surprise – I said sheepishly.

His eyes widened when he saw me, looked like he couldn’t believe it.

-My daughter, my baby – he walked up to me and hugged me- why didn’t you tell me you were coming? I could have gone to wait for you at the airport, or planning a welcome party...

-It wasn’t planned, Daddy, we... are on vacation.

- We?

My dad looked behind me, where my two friends were.

- Hyoyeon, Taeyeon! – He exclaimed happily.

They bowed to him.

-Please - Dad said- this house is your house. And if you need anything just let me know okay?

We nodded and headed to our rooms.

-Can we sleep in the same room?

-Coughcoughbyuntaengcoughcough.

-Yah! Just a suggestion, not my fault you have such a dirty mind!

I laughed to see them fight, but at the same time I felt sad. That kind of things reminded me of the only person I really wanted to spend the night with.

-Don’t be sad - Hyoyeon hugged me, was she reading my mind? - Nicole is there, fulfilling your orders – she joked.

-Thanks for that, Hyo, really. I feel better knowing that Yuri won’t do foolish thing while Nicole is keeping an eye on her.

-She wouldn’t be able to do anything to hurt you, Tiff -Tae said.

-I know, I trust her, but you know... I can’t trust others.

After our conversation, we began to unpack. It would be a very boring stay without my kkabyul by my side.

 

 

 


Yuri’s POV

-About Tiffany? – I asked Nicole.

-Yes -she said taking a sip of her drink- it isn’t coincidence that we're in this hotel, right where you are.

-I don’t understand...

Nicole chuckled.

-All this is a plan of Tiffany –I frowned in confusion.

*Flashback*

-Yeoboseyo?

-Hey, baby, how are you?

-Hyobaby! -Nicole sighed when she heard her girlfriend’s voice- I miss you! When can I see you?

-Very soon, baby... I...

"Nicole" a voice that wasn’t Hyoyeon’s was heard.

- Who's there, Hyobaby?

-There is no one, it's just...

"Yes there is someone" Nicole heard again. "I'm Tiffany, Nicole! Hyoyeon doesn’t let me talk to you! "

-Ignore her, Nico, she's crazy, a maniac and I think she's drunk.

-Let me talk to her, Hyobaby...

- What? No, babe, she’s crazy, seriously.

-Hyoyeon… -Nicole used a more serious tone.

-Alright, babe...

-Yeoboseyo? -Tiffany said as she took the phone.

-Hi, Tiffany, how I can help you?

-Nicole, I know that KARA will be traveling to Japan to promote your latest single, so I need to ask you a huge, huge, huge favor...

*End of flashback*

 A smile had appeared on my face. How amazing can be my girlfriend? Even when we were far away, she always worried about me. I am so lucky to have her.

-She loves you very much, Yuri, it’s obvious -Nicole said with a smile- She asked me to be here and keep an eye on you –she laughed- I guess I shouldn’t let you drink a lot.

I laughed. I was so happy that my girlfriend is cutest girl in the world that I could have swim to LA just to tell her “I love you”.

-Thank you, Nicole, seeing you here will remind me how much Tiffany cares about me.

She elbowed me.

-I'll be watching you, Kwon Yuri –she joked.