Jessica

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Jessica's POV

When we got to the dorms, Tiffany went to her room alone, while Yuri was talking with Hyoyeon, at her room. That situation was strange and I wasn’t sure what could have happened.  I walked around Yuri’s room, trying to listen something.

-I love her, everyone knows it - my seobang said - she knows I do, but I think that somehow she still distrusts me.

-Why do you say that? – Hyo asked.

-I thought that today we would do it...

- Whaaaaat?

-Shut up, Hyo! Someone may hear you.

I already had.

-But how? - The dance machine asked.

-It was for our jealousy, at the end we were kissing, and I thought it would happen, but... no.

My poor seobang. She wants something that Tiffany isn’t going to give her. She's my friend and I know she won’t give up her ity before having a ring on her finger. However, I always did everything to please my seobang. So she chose me first. Yuri is incredibly hot, I don’t know what's wrong with Tiffany.

- What are you doing here?

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

-Oh, Hyoyeon, I was going to the kitchen, and you?

She looked at me suspiciously.

-I go to sleep; you should  do the same.

-Yes, but I'm thirsty. I'll go later.

Without a word, she left. I had to talk to my seobang. She had to know that I'm still here for her.

*Knock knock*

-Come in - she said.

-Seobang.

She looked at me and smiled.

-What happened, Sica? Can I help you?

-Nothing, really... it's just... Tiffany and you discussed?

She sighed.

-No, she’s just very tired and I let her sleep comfortably. Why?

I sat on her bed.

-Yuri - I took her hand – I want you to know that I will always be here, okay? - She nodded - always ready to make you happy - I whispered in her ear.

She smiled weakly.

-Thanks – she said releasing my hand - I think now I must sleep.

She looked at me for a moment.

-I'll change my clothes – she said finally.

-I won’t see you - I joked and took her cell.

She laughed and began to undress. It was impossible not to look at her perfect body. Her slim waist, her firm abs, her legs, her . Every part of her body was perfect. How is that Tiffany can’t see it?

-Seobang – I whispered and she looked at me – you keep doing lots of exercise, right?

She laughed. I stood up and went to my room.

Your perfect body will be mine again, Kwon Yuri.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here comes trouble~ haha !

That gif is amazing, don't you think? *-*