Punishments

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Yuri’s POV

I got to the dorm on Tiffany's hand, being with her was magical. I took the key, opened the door, but the moment we walked in, the smile I had on my face disappeared because of a person sitting on our couch. Manager oppa.

What was he doing here? Was he upset that we were not at the meeting? Would we have a punishment for this? Were we in trouble? Thousands of questions popped into my mind, as we walked slowly into the dorm. Tiffany looked at me worried, but I said nothing. Not to her.

-Ma .. ma .. manager oppa – I stammered.

-Miyoung, leave me alone with Yuri, please.

Tiffany bowed, we looked at each for a second and she left. When I saw her disappear, I knew I had to apologize to manager oppa by what had happened. Missing a meeting is not a serious offense, but it is a lack of respect.

-Oppa, I know that...

-Yuri, let me talk.

At the time that he interrupted my words, I knew something bad was happening. I knew it because he looked worried, manager oppa wasn’t like that.

- Do you trust me, Yuri?

His question surprised me. He is my oppa, of course I trust him, all members trust him. But I knew his question was related to something specific. A little too specific.

-Sure, oppa, why do you ask?

He sighed.

- Why weren’t Tiffany and you present at today’s meeting?

I swallowed. Things weren’t going the right way.

-Tiffany... I... we... – I didn’t know what to say- we went to buy...

-Don’t lie, Yuri, don’t make me lose confidence that I have.

I sighed. Manager oppa definitely knew what was going on.

- Since when are you dating? - He asked, after getting no response from me.

- How do you know we're dating? – I asked without looking.

-Because of this.

He pulled out his phone and showed me a photo. Tiffany and I were on the beach that afternoon, her head on my shoulder and my arms around her. Why didn’t I realize that there were paparazzi there? How....? Wait, if that photo had surfaced, that meant that the news should be scattered all gossip sites on the web. My eyes widened.

-Oppa... I... don’t know what to say... - I looked at the floor.

He sighed.

-Yuri, tell me something - I looked at him - are you happy? I mean ... Are you happy… with her?

I smiled. Was it a joke? I've never been happier in my life.

- Can I be honest? - He nodded - I am very happy with her. She means everything to me.

He remained silent for a while, but then a smile appeared on his face.

-That's good. It's good to be happy, Yuri and I wish everything could be perfect for you, because you two are good girls, but... you know we're under orders from a boss, and must do what he says.

I stared at him. I didn’t understand very well what he said. Would I be allowed to be with Tiffany? Would I receive a punishment? It was not clear.

-You know what happened with that picture? - Oppa said pointing at his phone.

I forgot the photo. Nerves grow on me again.

-The gossip started running, Yuri. The gossip sites began to invent many things, but the most striking was that Tiffany and you are in a relationship. It was obvious, I think. However, the boss came out to deny everything. Do you have any idea how?

I shook my head. Every time the boss is involved, it means that something serious has happened.

-Yoona, Jessica and you will be in Japan, but the album won’t be released yet, as punishment.

I sighed. It was unfair that because of my fault Yoona and Jessica will be affected.

-And about Tiffany... the boss said that the photo of the beach... it was because Tiffany was sad.

- Sad?

-Sad. Because according to the explanation that he gave to the media, Tiffany is going to USA.

My mind went blank. I couldn’t talk because of the surprise.

-Tiffany's punishment is to be away for a while. Away from... you.

My world collapsed. At that moment I understood everything. Lee Soo Man was against my relationship with Tiffany, because it was a clear sign of disobedience to his orders. I should have continued to that foolish idea of pretend being Jessica’s girlfriend, but I wanted to disobey him and this is what I get: Tiffany will be far away from me. Before I can do something, manager oppa was drying my tears.

- Why? – I asked between sobs - Why?

-You should go and talk to her – oppa said while standing up - I swear that I would help, but...

He didn’t finish his sentence. I knew this was not his fault, but he could do nothing.

- Don’t worry oppa...

I bowed and walked to the room the only person I wanted to be with.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late updates :/ college is driving me crazy! I promise I'll try to update soon!