Clubbing

Playing the player

 

YOUR POV

After Baekhyun left you sighed deeply and removed your fake glasses wiping it with your sleeve. Tonight’s going to be intresting… You did hear his giant friend Chanyeol all the way to your seat. He was that loud and you did have a good hearing range. So if Baekhyun and his friends are going to sneak into the club tonight… That means Kai will possibly be with them? Of course he will. Smirking at the ideas that was forming in your mind you knew that tonight is going to be fun.

As soon as you and your brother entered your house it was a little past four and you decided to go take a shower and start getting ready for tonight since you’ve been sitting in the café since this morning.

“Oppa, I’m going to go get ready for tonight ne?” You said and peeked into the living room where he sat with Kris on the sofa.

“Want me to come help you?” Kris wiggled his angry bird eyebrows and smirked earning a slap on the head from your brother.

“Yeah, yeah go get ready Heesung-ah.” Your brother replied and Kris rolled his eyes.

Heading up to your room you quickly let your hair out from the bun letting it fall loose and quickly heading to your bathroom while stripping out of your clothes.

 

After your warm and refreshing shower your wrapped another white fluffy towel around your wet hair and looked at the clock. It was a few minutes until five and you had lots of time left.

You decided to put on a simple oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts first before you chose your outfit for tonight. After applying lotion over your body you let your now damp hair out of the towel and walked out of your room.

“Oppa~” You called and headed down the stairs.

“Yes?” A grinning Kris walked out of the kitchen with an apple in his hand.

Rolling your eyes you walked past him. “As if I’ll ever call you oppa..” You scoffed.

“Heesung, baby, you hurt my feelings.” He dramatically placed his hand over his chest and faked a sad expression.

Ignoring him for now you grabbed a cookie from your brother’s cookie jar and headed to the living room.

“Oppa?” You called once more and he looked up from his phone.

“Ne?”

“How long are we open tonight?” You asked and nibbled on the cookie.

“Uh, the usual I think. Wae?”

Shrugging you headed back up to your room to choose an outfit. I wonder how long they’re going to stay tonight.

Opening the door to your small walk in closet you looked through the rack with your clubbing dresses. I have to make sure they don’t recognize me. You thought, remember about the book store incident when you bumped into two of them. Sehun and Suho right? Wait.. Isn’t that Sehun kid a year younger than me? Thinking about it that Sehun kid still looked like a child even though his height. Ok, you were also underage but that’s a whole different story. There’s no way all of them will be able to survive the night unnoticed that they are underage. Shaking your head you took out a black halter neck dress before frowning and putting it back.

You shouldn’t be that y tonight since they are going to be there. Sighing you walked over to your jeans drawer. Taking out a pair of black skinny jeans you threw it on your bed and turned to your tops. You chose a black tight tank top that showed your stomach and a small jeans vest with it.

135655_191589397518720_133564246654569_6

Walking to your make up table you started with your makeup. Deciding to just keep it natural yet y tonight you did your usual foundation routine before starting with the eyes. Using shimmery eye shadow you finished it with eyeliner and mascara. After you added your blush you started with your lips, just then your door burst open.

“Heesung-ah!” Luhan called and entered your room in only a pair of dark jeans and a black wife beater.

“Hm?” You answered without looking away from the mirror, you were too busy focusing on the finishing touches.

“This or this?” He held up two shirts and you finally looked away from the mirror.

He was holding up two hangers. In his right he held a navy blue polo and in his left a white tee with a print on it. Eyeing both of them he said.

“I think the polo is a bit too.. Classy.” Then he held up the tee higher. “But this is too casual.”

“Pair the tee up with that dark denim polo you wore the other day.” I suggested. He brightened up and nodded.

“Thanks!” He turned to leave but then stopped by my bed. “No dress tonight?” He asked and looked at my outfit that laid on my bed.

“Nah.” I stood up after I finished curling the ends of my hair.

Nodding again he left my room and closed the door behind him.

 

After putting on my outfit I eyed myself in my big body sized mirror in my walk in closet. Taking a pair of black ankle boot heels from my shoe shelf I nodded in satisfaction. I had a small purse with me that contained my phone, wallet and makeup in case I need to touch up later.

black-suede-lace-up-oxford-bootie-dress-

Strutting down the hall, then walking down the stairs the guys were already standing there putting their shoes on. I saw that Luhan did like I told him and paired the tee with his denim polo.

exo-m-socool-1.jpg

“Noona! You look pretty tonight!” Tao complimented when you reached the bottom of the stairs. Smiling you reached up and ruffled his hair.

“Thanks, Tao. You look good yourself to.”

“How about me?” Chen asked and was in the middle of fixing his collar.

“Handsome like always.” You answered earning a cheeky grin from the troll.

“You guys ready?” Your brother opened the front door about to head out. All of us nodded and walked out of the house with our coats on heading towards your brother’s car.

~

BAEKHYUN POV

Chanyeols friend had parked his car a few blocks away from the club so that the guards wouldn’t suspect anything in case. Chanyeols friend was called P.O and he was as tall as Chanyeol and even had a deep voice.

“So you’re sure that you can get us in?” Chanyeol asked as they walked under the street lights.

“Of course!” His friend, P.O nodded.

As they were having their conversation up front Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the street they were walking on. This place looks familiar. He thought and looked around even more. But it was hard to tell since the street lights were pretty dim.

“Hyung.. I’m a bit thcared..” He heard Sehun say beside him.

“Don’t worry about it.” Suho said and tried cheering up the maknae.

Nervousness was written all over the young boys face and he held on to Suhos sleeve as they walked.

Suddenly P.O stopped before turning a corner. He then pointed towards the long line outside a building, that was then Baekhyuns eyes widened.

No wonder he recognized the street before! And now he recognized the building the long line was in front of. It was there the Two Moons café was! Except the line wasn’t really in front of the entrance Baekhyun used to enter from. It was more of a door that was on the side of the building. Baekhyun had never noticed that door before.

So, there is a club name Two Moons! Baekhyun thought about his conversation with Heesung earlier in the café. She said she maybe did know a club named Two Moons.. Is this the same Two Moons like before? That the café actually is a night club during the nights?! Baekhyun was over all confused over the situation right now and he didn’t notice that P.O and Chanyeol had already started walking towards the line.

Music could be heard as the boys got closer and closer to the building. Was this what that old man meant before?

Walking past the long line of people the young boys saw a lot of girls in short revealing dresses and low cut fronts. Their faces were covered with thick makeup and they kept checking themselves out in their pocket mirrors.

“H-Hyung..” Sehun whispered to Suho who just gulped and Baekhyun stayed behind the elder boy.

P.O stopped in front of one of the guards and whispered something in his ear. Baekhyun squinted his eyes and saw that he handed something over to him. The guard straightened up before nodding. He was tall and really buff making the boys gulp. If they get caught tonight it would end up really baad..

Once they entered they were in a long hallway and the music could be heard loud and clear. Even the walls were vibrating due to the hard bass.

“Ok, I got you guys in! I won’t be responsible if any of you get caught!” P.O half yelled because of the music.

Chanyeol nodded and thanked his friend before he walked further in down the hall.

“Ok, guys..” Chanyeol sighed and turned to face us.  “Ready?”

All of us nodded before walking down the hall way seeing an open door and people dancing already.

Baekhyun gulped and inhaled deeply before he and his friends slowly made their way towards the door.

~

AUTHOR POV

The smell of strong alcohol hit their noses and the place was packed and bodies were on the dance floor dancing their souls out. The music was loud and the room was dimly lit.

“Ok, so what now?!” Suho yelled and looked at his tall friend.

Sehun had a tight grip around Suhos sleeve not daring to let go. He had to admit. He wasn’t really interested in coming in the first place but that big buffoon in front of him kept nagging.

“H-Hyung..” Sehun whined and leaned closer to his older friend who didn’t seem to hear him due to the loud music.

“I say we find a place to sit first?!” Chanyeol yelled back and scanned the room for any free seats. It was easy for him because of his tall height.

Baekhyun on the other hand kept looking around the room. It looked a lot different than it did before, during the days. Now the walls were dark purple mixed with black and the purple furniture’s and decorations made the mood. There were different shades of purple squares hanging on the walls and they shone brightly.

Does this mean Heesung knows about this club? He thought to himself as he remembered their conversation before. But something was different. The tone in her voice was somewhat teasing now that Baekhyun thought about it.

The boys followed their tall boy threw the crowd of people and they managed to find a few free seats in a corner. Taking their seats they curiously looked around totally unaware that a pair of eyes was watching them from the bar.

~

You were sitting there by the bar watching the boys every move. Taking a sip from your coke you saw them take a seat in the corner looking around. Smirking you knew that they were very nervous about being here even though they looked calm on the outside, except their maknae who was being aware of everything around him.

“Not gonna dance?” Yongguk asked and wiped the counter. You smiled and shook your head.

“Maybe later.”

Yongguk works as the bartender during the nights and the ladies keep swooning over him. It must be because of his handsome looks and tall body. Even when the girls have their boyfriends here they can’t help flirting with Yongguk it’s the same with your brother. His fierce look makes every girls legs in the room turn to jelly by just smiling at them as he walks by. Youngjae is in the back as usual doing nothing. He’s probably watching a drama or something since he doesn’t like being out here too much. He usually is here and helps around if we need it. Jongup is somewhere here probably flirting with some noonas. Even though he is younger than you to he’s allowed to be here as long as he doesn’t drink same goes for Tao wherever that boy is. And same goes for you. It must be strange that your own brother lets you in the club when you’re still underage but he trusts you not to drink anything or do something inappropriate with any men. As If you would anyway. Plus you don’t really look underage and your looks can fool many.

Twisting a strand of your hair around your finger you drank the last bit of your coke and stood up from your seat.

“Where are you going?” Yongguk asked and took your empty bottle. Even though your brother trusts you with handling yourself around here he still asked Yongguk and the others to keep a close eye on you incase anything happens or anyone tries something funny.

“Just going around.” You simply answered him and he shrugged taking you empty bottle away.

Turning around you made your way towards the boys with your plan in your head. Seeing that Chanyeol, Kai and the owl looking boy were standing up you quickly hid behind a pillar. They headed towards the dance floor and quickly disappeared in the crowd. Seeing that the other three stood up to and headed your way you stood completely still and had your back facing them. When they had passed you, you saw that they entered the restroom and you had to wait until they were finished with their business in there.

~

“I don’t want to be here anymore!” Sehun whined and tugged on Suhos sleeve.

They decided to go to the restroom and relax their ears a bit since it was a bit more quite here. Thankfully it was empty even in the booths so they could talk freely without getting caught.

“I’m sorry Sehun-ah.” Suho apologized and understood the younger one. Suho himself wasn’t really into this whole thing either but the tall idiot kept nagging and nagging.

Baekhyun was busy fixing his hair and ignored the other twos conversation. If he had to admit, he was kind of nervous to. What if that blonde waiter works here to? What if he sees me and recognizes me? He did see in my uniform when I was here the first time! What If he tells the guards on us? Baekhyun was mentally panicking and tried to find a solution in his head but was interrupted by Suho.

“Baek you ok?” He asked and placed a hand on his shoulder. Baekhyun nodded and sighed.

“Y-Yeah, let’s go back now.”

They walked out of the restroom and Baekhyun and Suho decided to go look for the other three. Sehun didn’t want to follow because he was scared of the people here specially the girls in their skimpy outfits since they’ve been giving him looks that looked like they could eat him any moment now.

“Ok, but promise to stay here until we get back.” Suho yelled through the loud music and Sehun nodded. He leaned onto the wall and tried to look calm but on the inside he was panicking. Suho and Baekhyun had disappeared into the crowd and was now nowhere to be seen. It wasn’t helping that they left him close to the bar where the bartender had spotted him and was now giving him weird looks. Not to mention the girls that walked past him. They were giving him smirks and winks that he didn’t like at all. Gulping he was praying that Suho and Baekhyun hurried back soon. His eyes scanned the place and even though he wasn’t as tall as Chanyeol he could still see quite well around the place. And he saw a familiar figure standing by a pillar a few meters from him.

Squinting his eyes he thought that the girl looked familiar from behind. She was swaying her body along with the music and she was standing alone. When she turned around Sehuns eyes widened. It was her. The girl from the bookstore that day! She still looked as gorgeous as ever as she stood there by the pillar. Walking towards the bar she flicked her hair aside and Sehun couldn’t help thinking that she would fit perfectly for a CF.

She took a seat on one of the bar stools and crossed her legs. She was looking around the place and Sehun was secretly hoping that she would spot him and remember him. And as if his wish was heard she did spot him. Raising her eyebrows she tilted her head and eyed him top to toe.

Sehun hesitantly gave her a small wave which he quickly regretted. Who waves at a girl in a club?! Sehun what the hell man! But luckily she smiled and waved back. She even gestured for him to come over. Looking side to side to make sure that it wasn’t any other person she was referring to he pointed at himself and his eyes widened when she nodded.

~

Heesung watched as the young boy slowly made his way towards her until he stood beside her seat.

“Hi there.” She greeted him and smiled.

Korea%2BElectronic%2BShow%2B2011%2BHwang

Oh god she’s even more beautiful up close. The young boy thought and gave a small shy smile back. “H-Hello..”

“Take a seat.” She offered and pointed at the seat beside her. He didn’t want to at first but the look in her eyes basically told him to sit down, and he did.

“You’re the boy that helped me in the book store aren’t you?” She asked and propped her elbow up on the counter. Even though the music was really loud it seemed like it all became quiet and all he could hear was her.

Sehun nodded and was a loss for words. Here he was sitting with the girl he’s been thinking of since that day and she was talking to him! Like for real! Sehun didn’t know what to say since he usually doesn’t talk to girls. Even in school he tries to avoid the girls that stalk him in general.

“You’re the quiet type aren’t you?” She continued to ask him questions. Her eyes felt like they were watching the boys every move and he felt slightly uncomfortable but that feeling disappeared as soon as she smiled at him.

“I’ll take your silence as a yes.” She giggled and all he could do was shyly smile back.

“So what can I get for you guys?” The bartender asked and smiled a gummy smile.

Sehun froze on the spot afraid that he would get caught since the bartender did give him weird looks before. But he was also surprised how deep the bartenders voice was. It reminded him of Chanyeol and his blonde friend before.

“I’ll take the usual.” She said then turned to Sehun. “What will you have?”

Sehun opened his mouth to say something but of course, nothing came out. The bartender looked at him still smiling but there was something in his eyes that Sehun couldn’t figure out. As if he knew something.

“He’ll take the same as me.” She simply answered for the boy and the bartender nodded walking away.

Sehun stared at the girl in front of him. What if she drinks alcohol and Sehun had to drink it to prove that he was legal. But then she leaned closer to him until her lips were by his ear.

“Don’t worry.” She whispered, her hot breath sending shivers down the young boys spine. “I usually order coke.”

She giggled when she pulled away and Sehun blinked a few times before he bowed with his head. The bartender came back and placed the two open coke bottled in front of them.

“Enjoy.”

The girl took a sip before she propped both her elbows on the counter and looked at the young boy who also took a sip from his cold drink.

“So what brings a minor like you here?” She asked and raised an eyebrow. Sehun gasped and stared at the girl wide eyed. H-How’d she know!? He glanced at the bartender happy that he was on the other end of the bar helping someone else before turning back to the girl.

“I-I’m n-not..” He stuttered but was quickly interrupted by her.

She then giggled before taking a big clunk of her coke. “Don’t worry I won’t tell.”

Sehun leaned closer to her. “H-How did you know…?” He whispered and she smiled once more her eyes turning into crescent moons every time she smiles.

“C’mon it’s not that hard to tell actually.”

Sehun nodded and pulled back taking too a big clunk of coke. “S-So.. I gueth you’re o-older than me then…?” He asked without looking at her.

She lightly laughed and it sounded like music to his ears. He turned to her and saw that she brushed her long dark hair back with her fingers.

“Believe me. I’m not that much older than you think.” She simply said then stood up.

“Wanna dance?” She asked and her hand out. Sehun raised his eyebrows before hesitantly taking her hand. She pulled him to the dance floor until they were swallowed by the crowd.

This is working out fine. Heesung thought and started dancing happy that her plan for tonight was going well. Sehun started out slowly scared of what he’s supposed to do. His eyes were on the girl in front of him that was swaying her body to the music, her arms in the air. Only now he noticed that her stomach was showing at that her top was slightly revealing.

Blushing he turned away only to have his arms being grabbed by her.

“C’mon! Just relax!” She laughed and started swaying his arms back and forth.

He finally started dancing for real and both of them laughed and swayed to the beat of the music.

 

After dancing for a while both of them walked out of the crowd of people and panted both smiling.

“That was fun..” She commented, still trying to catch her breath.

Sehun nodded and straightened up. He looked around and spotted his hyungs sitting where they were sitting before and he smiled, relieved.

“Sehun?!” Someone yelled and Sehun quickly spun around. Kai was walking towards him with rushed steps. “Where have you been? We’ve been looking for you since Suho said that you disappeared!” The tanned boy yelled through the music.

“I-I..” Sehun turned around only to see that the girl was gone. Huh, wasn’t she just beside me?

“C’mon let’s get back to the others.” Kai said and dragged Sehun away.

~

“Yah Sehun-ah! Where did you go!?” Baekhyun was the first that spotted the two boys heading their way.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay where you were?!” Suho sighed deeply.

“I-I wath..”

~

Just then the six boys froze on their spot and stared wide eyed at the girl that appeared beside Sehun. Sehun turned to his right and saw the girl from before look at him.

“I figured that you would be thirsty after dancing so here.” She smiled and handed him a bottle of water. Sehun shyly smiled and a faint shade of pink spread across his face, he quickly looked down so he could hide it.

“Oooh, Sehun damn!” Chanyeol howled and

Heesung then turned to the others only to get eye contact with Suho.

“Oh, weren’t you the one I also met at the bookstore?” She asked and stepped closer to Suho who nodded.

“Ah, n-ne.” He smiled and fixed his glasses.

Sehun frowned when he remembered that his hyung also had met this girl. He didn’t know why he didn’t like it though. Beside Sehun stood Kai whose eyes were roaming your body. Damn, she’s hot! Sehun you lucky… He liked the way her toned stomach was showing and how good her legs looked in those jeans. Not to mention her chest. Is she a C or a D? If she’s a C then Sehun… Damn you lucky boy! Even better if she’s a D though. His eyes stayed there for a while until Suhos voice interrupted his thoughts.

“Would you like to sit with us?” But it seemed like the girl didn’t hear so she cupped her hand around her ear and leaned closer to him and he gulped when he could smell her perfume.

“W-Would you like to sit with us?” Suho asked again a bit louder so that she heard. She smiled and nodded.

She took a seat beside Sehun and Suho sat right in front of her.

“My name is Junmyeon, but you can call me Suho.” Suho bowed his head and smiled.

“A-And I’m Thehun!” Sehun turned to her and shyly smiled.

She giggled and tucked her hair behind her ear. “I’m H-“ Crap, I can’t use my own name can’t i? Sehun and the rest of the boys were waiting for her to introduce herself. ! Uh... Ugh, what the hell. “I’m Hyorin.” She smiled and bowed her head as well. Hyorin was the name she used a lot in the club when strangers came and talked to her. It was her brothers idea from the first place actually. He didn’t want his little sister giving out her real name to random men here. Who knows if they decide to stalk you after this or something, that’s what your brother said. Heesung didn’t like the idea of using a fake name at first but then agreed with her brother to stop him from nagging. So you chose the name Hyorin.

“Hyorin-shi, nice to meet you.” Suho smiled once more.

The rest of the boys introduced themselves and Heesung smiled at each and one of them. Sehun and Suho told the guys about how they met her before in the bookstore and how Sehun met her before that’s why he disappeared. But of course both of them didn’t mention that they thought you were the most beautiful girl they’ve ever seen, the guys would just tease them for it.

While Heesung was chatting with the boys Baekhyun sat in the corner observing her but quickly spotted someone very familiar heading their way. He froze in his seat and gasped.

“What’s wrong Baek?” Kai asked and turned to his friend.

“U-Uh... Someone is heading this way!” He whispered and glanced up and saw that the blonde man was getting closer and closer to where they were sitting. “He’s seen me before and I think he’s found out!” He quickly said and gulped quickly glancing at the man again.

“What?” Kyungsoo looked up and followed his friends gaze and saw that a blonde man was stepping out of the crowd of people, his eyes locked on them. His look was sharp and focused on the boys sitting in the corner.

All of them froze in their seats when he was just a few steps away and when he spotted the girl sitting with them his eyebrows furrowed.

“Hello gentlemen.” He greeted them and bowed when he reached their seats.

“A-Annyeong..” Suho greeted back with a shaky breath. He tried to smile but fear was written all over his face.

Heesung sat calmly in her seat and watched the scene happening in front of her.

“Are you guys enjoying your night here?” The blonde man asked again with a smile on his face.

All of them nodded, but their nods were stiff and Heesung knew that, that would give them away immediately. She looked up and saw that her brother was eyeing each and every one of them.

“May I see your ID’s please?” He asked, not letting the smile of his face making the atmosphere more uncomfortable around them.

“W-what?” Suho asked and all of their eyes widened. Heesung raised an eye brow.

“I’ve been told that you guys aren’t old enough to be here.” Your brother tilted his head. “I’m just checking incase my colleague is wrong.”

The bartender.. Sehun immediately thought about him. ! He must’ve known and told this guy. Sehun didn’t dare to look up and meet his gaze. It was enough that he felt it on him.

“W-Well uh..” Suho stammered and quickly looked at his friends who were just as scared like him.

“Excuse me.” Heesung interuppted and stood up from her seat. “May I have a word, sir?” She looked at her brother who just raised an questioning eyebrow.

Sehun and the others finally looked up when they heard her speak all of them wondering what she was doing. Did she know that they were minors?

“Of course, Hyorin-shi.” The blonde man nodded once. He knows her name? Sehun thought and eyed the two. Do they know each other?

“Somewhere private if it’s ok.” She smiled and jerked her head towards the side.

“Of course.”

The two of them walked away and the boys all let out shaky breaths as if they’ve been holding it in the whole time.

“, , !” Baekhyun leaned back in his seat in panic. “He knows!”

“Well obviously!” Kyungsoo ran his hand through his hair and looked back. He saw the two of them talking and that the blonde man kept giving them looks.

Shivers ran down Kyungsoos spine as he turned around not wanting to meet his sharp eyes again.

“What do you think she’s telling him?” Kai asked and Suho shook his head.

“Do you think she knows that we are minors?” Chanyeol asked and Sehun froze in his seat.

“U-Uh.. Th-the knowth I am..” He said and earned shocked expressions from everyone.

“Did you tell her?!” Baekhyun yelled and Sehun flinched.

“N-No! I wath thocked to when the told me the knew I wath a minor!” He scratched the back of his neck. “I-I don’t know how the knew! But the told me that the wathn’t going to tell!”

“Do you trust her? Sehun, you barely know her! I mean ok she’s hot and all but looks can be deceiving!” Chanyeol yelled and earned a slap on the head from Baekhyun who sat beside him.

 “I know but-“

“They’re coming back!” Kai hissed and everyone turned silent.

~

“Sis, explain!” Your brother said as soon as you two were far enough from the guys.

“Did Yongguk oppa tell you?” You asked and crossed your arms over your chest.

“He suspected that, that little kid over there was a minor yeah. So you knew?”

You sighed and rubbed you temple. Your brother had interfered with your plans.

“Oppa, I’ll explain when we get home ok?”

“No, explain now!” He placed his hands on his hips and furrowed his eyebrows. He threw a glance towards the corner and saw that the owl looking kid was staring. But he quickly turned away. “Isn’t one of them a customer at our café?” Your brother remembered Baekhyun.

You nodded. “Yeah, that kid that followed me there.”

“He goes to your school doesn’t he?”

You nodded once more. Your brother now also crossed his arms over your chest and sighed deeply. “Sis, they can’t be here! It’s already enough with that I’m worrying over you being here! And Jongup.. He…” Your brother rolled his eyes. “God knows that he doesn’t dare to anything here if Yongguks here. Not to mention Youngjae who’s just lazing around in the back watching dramas on his tablet.”

Giggling you shook your head. “I know oppa. But please just this time! I promise to explain when we get home.” You pleaded.

“Sis, you know that..”

“Oppa~” You whined and pouted. You know that your aegyo was the only thing to get your brother to listen to you. It’s the same with Kris and Tao.

Your brother sighed deeply. “Ok, just this time!” He threw a look towards the corner one more time before looking at you. “But when we better get home you better explain every single detail why you want them to stay ok!”

You nodded and smiled. “Thanks, oppa!” You gave him a quick hug and he just rolled his eyes.

“Make sure none of them get any alcohol of any kind too!”

 

The two of you then walked back to the others. It was dead silent when both of you arrived at their seats.

You brother sighed. “I’m sorry for disturbing you guys.” He bowed then turned to you and gave you a look. “Enjoy your stay here.”

 

When your brother left you turned to the boys and smiled.

“Well then…” You started out but Sehun interrupted you.

“What did you tell him?” He asked and looked at you with wide eyes. He was actually scared for a moment there that you would tell on them but since your brother said that they should enjoy their stay here that meant you didn’t tell on them right?

“I promised not to tell right?” You answered and gave him a playful wink that made him blush.

“S-So you know that we are..” Suho started.

You nodded. “Don’t worry about it.”

Baekhyun exhaled deeply and placed his hand over his chest. “That was soo close..”

Chanyeol nodded beside him then looked up at you. “Thanks, we owe you.”

The music suddenly changed into a slower rhythm and everyone on the dance floor stopped dancing and faced the DJ booth.

“It’s soon the end of the night people!” The DJ, Zico said through the mic. “Grab somebody and enter the dance floor for a slooow and y dance!”

With a smirk on your face you faced the boys. When it gets closer to closing time Zico always changes the music into a slower beat indicating a slow dance.

Kai was the first one out of his seat and he approached you with a smile on his lips.

“Care for a dance, Hyorin-shi?” He asked and offered you his hand. You raised an eyebrow and eyed his hand before you looked at his face. Your plan was going really well.

“Of course Jongin-shi.” You smiled and placed your hand in his.

“Please, call me Kai.” He winked and kissed your hand before leading you to the dance floor.

Ugh, what a flirt.. You thought and rolled your eyes when he didn’t look.

You two were suddenly surrounded with people that were dancing with each other, some bodies were closer than normal too and that made you frown in disgust. Kai then wrapped his arms around your waist and you automatically wrapped your arms around his neck. Thank god you were wearing heels or else you had to tiptoe up to be able to reach him like this. Kai didn’t know where he got all this confidence to ask you for a dance but he did. He found you very… Interesting. He liked. No. Loved the way your soft chest was pressed against his too.

Your bodies started swaying side to side with the music and you felt that his arms tightened his hold around you.

“So, can you tell me why a pretty noona like you helped us?” He asked and smiled at you. You knew that smile very well. It was the same smile he gives every single girl in school. And that smile was enough for them to basically throw their underwear across the room in less than a second.

“Well, let’s just say I’m nice. Is that enough?” You simply answered and smiled back.

He looked up for a few seconds as if thinking then he shook his head, still with that smile on his face. “Nope.” He made a pop sound when he said the p.

“What else do you want me to say then, Kai-shi?” He liked how his name rolled out of your mouth sounding y and seductive. He smirked and looked into your eyes while you did the same. Oh, so that’s how it’s going to be then eh? He thought and pulled your body closer towards him. You were mentally giving him the finger when you felt his hands place themselves on your hips.

“Noona, how old are you?” He asked really wanting to know your age. He never dated and older girl before, except the girls in senior year. Since he was born early in his year he had moved up a class. He and Sehun was actually the same age but Sehun was born later making him end up in the class under himself.

“I uhm. I’m not that old.” You answered and giggled hoping that he would stop asking personal questions. It was getting hard to keep making up all these lies.

“Are you sure you’re not..” He leaned closer so that his mouth was right by your ear. Your eyes widened when you noticed how close you two were now. “…Underage like us?”

You stiffened and let out a dry chuckle. “No, no. I’m older than you, but I’m just saying it’s not really that big a gap.” One year doesn’t count. Yes, you were on your second year of high school, he’s supposed to be a freshman just like Sehun but he was born early so he moved up a class., thankfully you had no classes with him.

“Being a little secretive I see.” He smirked and pulled away letting you finally breathe properly.

“I don’t know you so well, Kai~” You purposely pulled him closer again to you by tightening your arms around his neck and you heard him hum in satisfaction.

“Well then Hyorin-noona. Let’s get to know each other better then?” Kai suggested, his lips forming into a playful smirk.

“I’ll think about it.” You gave him a sultry smirk back.

~

By the bar your brother was standing with Yongguk and he didn’t like what he saw one bit. He had kept his eyes on you since he left you there with those boys and now you were basically flirting with one of them! Choi Heesung, you better explain everything when we get home… He thought and was thinking of different ways to kill that boy if he does anything to you. Yeah, ok he and his friends might be around the same age as you but at least people don’t notice that you’re a minor. No offence to that guy who Yongguk suspected before. But his looks didn’t really look… Mature enough.

Himchan frowned when he saw his hands placing themselves over your hips and you just kept smiling. He didn’t like it either when you had your arms wrapped around his neck. Both of you were clearly flirting with each other and he didn’t like it one bit.

“Himchan, dude, calm down! I bet she knows what she’s doing.” Yongguk said and he walked past him with a martini in hand serving a man on the other end.

“I know but… I mean look at how closer their bodies are!” Your brother whined and gaped at how Kai seemed to pull you closer to him and you didn’t show any sign of protest.

Yongguk rolled his eyes. “C’mon, I bet she has a reason for this whole thing.” Himchan had told Yongguk everything that happened before when you two had a talk. And Yongguk found it amusing if he had to admit but your brother found this whole thing annoying.

“She better! If her excuse is that she wanted to flirt with that guy I’ll ground her!” Himchan frowned.

Yongguk shook his head. “As if she would listen.”

Himchan sighed. Yongguk was right, as if you would.

 ~

“Ok, one last song guys!” DJ Zico said through the microphone and the music changed, but it was still a slow song.

You were still dancing with Kai when you saw Yongguk in the corner of your eye waving at you. You purposely turned your bodies so that you could see him past Kais broad shoulder and the boy didn’t notice a thing. Once again thank god you had heels or else it would’ve been impossible for you to see Yongguk past Kai. You squinted your eyes to get a better look at what Yongguk was trying to say through hand movements. Once Yongguk saw that  he had your attention on him he lifted his left arm and his right finger tapped his wrist. He bobbed his head to the side to while he was tapping his wrist. Ah, you finally got it. You had to get ready to leave and it was the last song too.

You gave him a small nod before turning to Kai. Thank god. Finally! You couldn’t stand dancing with this boy any longer. He’d been asking you a lot of questions, even personal questions which you didn’t want to answer. You tried to keep yourself as secretive as possible and it worked. He probably thought that it was amusing, which was right.

He looked at you confused when he noticed that you slowly loosened your grip around his neck and placed your hands on his forearms. “Kai.” You said and slowly pried of his hands from your waist. He raised his eyebrows. “I need to go now.” You felt like you were playing the part of Cinderella except you didn’t like the ‘prince’.

“What?” He asked confused.

“I need to go, I’m sorry.” When his hands were off you now you turned and was about to push yourself through the crowd of people but a hand suddenly caught your wrist.

You spun around and looked at the tanned hand that belonged to no other than Kai.

“Do you really have to leave?” He asked. Kai had to admit he didn’t want you to go just yet. Even though the club was closing in a few minutes he would rather spend the whole night with you.

Deciding to not have the conversation here you pulled him out of the crowd until you two stood by a pillar that wasn’t too surrounded with people. You had to get away from him now or else Yongguk would have to come here and get you and you wouldn’t want that.

“Kai, I’m sorry. I had a nice time with you.” You mentally barfed. Mhm! As if! Nice time my booty. “But I really need to leave.” You gave him a small bowed and turned to leave but was stopped when you heard your name being called by a familiar voice.

Both you and Kai turned around to see the rest of the guys walking towards you. Sehun basically ran up to you and stopped by your side. He didn’t like it that his friend had his hands on you, he didn’t know why but he just didn’t like it.

“Chanyeol.” Suho said making the taller one look at him. “How do we get home?”

P.O had driven them here and they had no idea how they would get home since none of them could drive and they didn’t even know where they were. Chanyeol scratched the back of his. He didn’t think this far in to his plan.

“I.. Don’t know…” He said and looked away embarrassed.

Everyone of them grunted and you mentally faced palm yourself.

“We don’t even know where we are!” Kyungsoo ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

While they were bickering over how to get home you turned to the bar and saw that Yongguk was slowly putting away the newly cleaned glasses on the shelves. He looked up and met your eyes before glancing down at his watch he raised an eyebrow at you. He saw that the guys behind you were arguing about something and he gave you a look. You rolled your eyes and shrugged before raising three fingers signaling that you’ll be done in three minutes.

You turned to the guys again and saw that they were still arguing how to get home.

“Uhm.. Guys?” You called out and all their attention turned to you. Well. That was fast. You gave them a small bow before saying. “I’m sorry but I need to go.”

Sehuns lips immediately turned into a small pout. Just like Kai, he didn’t want you to leave.

“A-Ah. Of course Hyorin-shi.” Suho smiled and bowed.

You bowed back and smiled. “It was nice meeting you Junmyeon.” You used his real name trying to act formal. Suho just smiled before continuing.

“We thank you for helping us earlier with the… Uhm… Man.” He said and fixed his glasses.

Chanyeol nodded and agreed. “Yeah, we were so scared! I almost got a heart attack!”

“What did you tell him anyway?” Kyungsoo asked, curious.

“Oh, well…” You didn’t know what lie you should say so you decided to change the subject.

“Oh! I heard that you guys don’t know how to get home?”

They all looked at each other before nodding. Then they turned to Chanyeol accusing him with their eyes and he slowly tried to hide behind Baekhyun who just rolled his eyes. Baekhyun was secretly eyeing you the whole time. He couldn’t help it. It just felt like he’s met you somewhere before. But where? But he had to admit though. You were really beautiful. Those stormy grey hypnotizing eyes, night black hair, those pink plump lips that looks so kissable… His eyes widened before they looked up and eyed your face. His eyes were glued on your lips for a few seconds before they traveled down to your legs. Ok, his eyes stopped for awhile around your chest before they traveled down to your legs. He cursed in his mind. You were wearing jeans.

“Yah, Baek. Now’s not the time to check her out!” Kai chuckled making the brunette look up with a flushed face.

You eyed him. Of course you’ve seen him looking at you it’s not like he was trying to hide it. But you immediately felt uncomfortable. It was like he was identifying you. As if he was trying to find out who you really were. But then again he hasn’t seen your eyes, which was good.

“Ah, uhm.” You said quickly breaking the awkward atmosphere around you. “There’s a bus stop around here somewhere and there’s always a bus that goes straight to the mall. And from there you guys can probably get home by your selves… It’s bus number 36”

They all nodded. Then Baekhyun spoke up catching their attention. “Ah, I know that way to the bus stop!” Kyungsoo gave him a questioning look before the brunette shrugged.

While they were talking about how to get home with the bus you decided to sneak away and hurry to the bar. You luckily made it there without them noticing you, your brother was standing there waiting for you. He bobbed his head towards the back and you nodded.

~

Youngjae was sitting on a chair in the dressing rooms with his Samsung tablet in front of him. He looked up once he noticed that you had entered the room but quickly turning his attention back to the screen.

“What drama is it this time?” You chuckled and headed towards your brothers locker where you kept your stuff. You placed your bag and coat on the table and sat down on the chair next to him waiting for your brother and Yongguk.

He didn’t even get to answer me until the door opened and Yongguk walked in.

“Heesung-ah, your brother told me that you should go and wait in the car. We’re just emptying the club so it’ll take some time.”

You nodded and stood up grabbing your coat wrapping it around you. You bid good bye to Youngjae and he waved without looking away from the screen. But you did get a glimpse of Kim hyun joong though. Kim hyun joong unff!

~

“Ok…” Chanyeol sighed and placed his hands in his pockets. “What now?”

The six guys had easily walked out of the club with everyone else without being caught. Except they did see the same blonde man from before giving them looks but either than that they survived the night. Barely.

“Hyorin-noona thaid that there’th a buth thtop thomewhere here.” Sehun said and blinked.

“By the way, does anyone know where she went?” Kyungsoo asked. They didn’t notice that you were gone until the workers started to send people home and they didn’t’ see you walk out like everyone else. Maybe you left earlier they thought?

Everyone shrugged. Suho then turned to Baekhyun and grabbed his attention.

“Baek, show us the way to the bus stop.”

The brunette nodded and started walking down the street. They stayed close to each other because, none of them wanted to admit it but, they were a bit scared. The streets were dark and drunk people from the club were still out.

The crescent moon shone brightly up in the dark sky and Sehun smiled for himself as he looked up. It reminded him of Hyorins smile. Her eyes formed crescent moons every time she smiled.

 

“There it is!” Baekhyun said and pointed to the deserted looking bus stop a few meters in front of them. Baekhyun was proud of himself that he remembered the way to the bus stop by himself now. Except sometimes he would take a wrong turn and had to walk back.

~

“Man, I’m tired…” Chanyeol yawned as he threw himself on his bed.

Kai laid down on the mattress that was on the floor by the end of Chanyeols bed. “Me too…”

The bus ride back wasn’t that long and they just had to walk back to Chanyeols house from the mall. It took a while to walk but they eventually made it and now all of them were dead tired.

~

YOUR POV

Yawning, you walked into the house with the guys after you. All you wanted to do right now was sleep and you weren’t the only one who felt that way. Tao had fallen asleep in the car and now he was basically half awake not knowing where he was going.

“Night guys.” You said and walked up the stairs. You heard a few replies but didn’t really hear them. You just wanted your bed.

Tonight was troublesome… You thought and closed your door behind you. You still owed your brother an explanation but you could deal with that tomorrow instead. You knew that everyone just wanted to sleep and your brother had probably already passed out on the sofa downstairs because he was too lazy to walk up the stairs.

 

You took a quick shower and changed into a pair of boy shorts and an oversized tee. After you brushed your teeth you found Tao on your bed half as usual with only a pair of sweats on. He was huddle up under you blanket and all you did was shake your head.

Taking your place under the blanker beside him he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist before you heard his light snores again.

__________________________________________________________

A/N Ok, it didn't really come out as i wanted it to but i hope you guys like it anyway ^^ Comment please and subscribe! Seriously though.. I didn't really like this chapter ;_; I don't know why.. -sigh- it feels like i've messed it up...

Hope you like it anyway QwQ