Study session with the bacon

Playing the player

It was Saturday morning and you were still in bed deciding on what to wear for later. You were going to Baekhyuns place today for a study session. Groaning you turned over and grabbed your phone. It was barely ten and you hadn’t gotten any messages from Baekhyun yet. Letting out a yawn you slowly got out of bed trying not to step on the two maknaes that were asleep on a mattress on your floor.

In the kitchen you just made yourself a bowl of cereal and a glass of water. Once you finished your breakfast you headed back upstairs to your room and noticed that the maknaes had moved to your bed. Smiling to yourself you walked into your bathroom to quickly shower off.

When you walked out of your bathroom the you noticed that the maknaes were now no where to be seen, so was the mattress. Standing in front of your closet you thought about what to wear today. It was kind of difficult since you couldn’t really arrive in your school uniform. So you had to wear “normal” clothes while still looking like you do in school.

Sighing you began rummaging through your clothes.

After a few minutes of having troubles in choosing you were wearing a pair of dark denim shorts, a graphic sleeveless shirt and oversized cardigan. Sitting in front of your mirror you tied your hair up in a neat bun deciding that it didn’t matter much since Baekhyun had already see you with this hairstyle once. You also decided to put on some eye make up even though you didn’t really need it.

Not putting your glasses on yet you placed them in your bag before eyeing yourself one last time in your body sized mirror. This’ll have to do.

___

Baekhyun woke up a little past ten hurrying out of bed to the shower. With his hair still damp he got dressed into a pair of jeans and a tee. With a piece of toast in his mouth Baekhyun started doing last minute fixing in the place making sure that everything was ok. His books were neatly stacked on the desk and his room better than before. After finishing his toast he quickly made his bed before looking at the clock. It was a quarter past eleven and he grabbed his phone.

He placed his phone by his ear after clicking your number. You answered on the second ring.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Good morning!” Baekhyun greeted you and supported his phone with his shoulder while he looked for socks.

“Hello.” You greeted him back.

“How are you?” He asked and sat on his bed putting his socks on.

“Fine.” Baekhyun waited for you to continue, hoping that you remembered.

“How about you?” You asked and Baekhyun smiled, happy that you remembered to ask him too.

“I’m great!” Baekhyun put his phone on speaker mode while looking for a sweater in his now organized closet. “Did I disturb you or anything?” He asked while putting on sweater he chose.

“No. I’m all ready.” You answered.

“Same here!” He said and ruffled his still slightly damp hair.

“I’ll start heading to school then?” You asked.

“Yeah, I’ll meet you there! Bye.” He said and turned off the speaker mode.

“Bye.” And you hung up.

Baekhyun hurried and put on the first pair of shoes he saw on the shoe rack trying not to trip. Making sure he had his phone and wallet with him, he grabbed a thin jacket before he took one last look around his place making sure that everything was nicely fixed. Nodding to himself he locked the door and headed for the elevator.

 

Baekhyun walked towards the school with his hands in his pockets. He may look calm on the outside but on the inside he was freaking out. This will be the first time he’s ever had a girl over to be honest and he hoped that you would find his place fairly ok. He had never cleaned before, except his room but he’d usually create a path from his bed to the door. That was his way of cleaning.

He felt his heart beat faster the closer he got to school and he didn’t know why. Stopping by a small shop before he reached the school gate he eyed the area looking for you. Surprisingly he could spot you right away because of your glasses even though there were a lot of people in front of you. Gulping he made his way across the street towards you with sweaty palms in his pockets.

__

 

Baekhyun walked up to you with a smile on his face. “Hello!” He greeted you and you looked up.

“Hello.” You greeted back.

Baekhyun took a swift glance at what you were wearing before quickly turning away with flushed cheeks. You tilted your head at the boys’ actions.

This was the second time he had seen you without the school uniform after he recalled that time he saw you at the café. You were wearing shorts that showed of your long pale legs and that was the first thing Baekhyun noticed, like the other time. They looked as long and lean just like the other time he saw your bare legs and he felt his face heat up even more. You even had your hair in a decent bun like the other day.

“Baekhyun, are you ok?” You asked and Baekhyun slowly turned around to face you again.

“Y-Yeah. I’m fine.” He stuttered and tried his best resisting the urge to look at your legs, which was incredibly hard.

You nodded and waited for him to speak. Of course you had caught his fast glance he made at you and you found his reaction amusing.

“U-Uh. Yeah. Supermarket then?” He asked and you nodded. It was hard for him to try and keep a calm face on when he was basically heating up. Damn, them killer legs! He unconsciously cursed your legs in his head while you two crossed the road.

The supermarket wasn’t that far from school and they entered, Baekhyun grabbing a basket. “Anything special you want?” He asked and flashed a smile at you.

You shrugged. “Not really. We can take a look around?” You suggested and Baekhyun nodded.

Baekhyun lead you to the chips aisle and started looking at different types of chips. He picked two different ones and put them in the basket before turning to you. “Choose.” He smiled and you tilted your head. “My treat.” He kept the smile on his face.

Baekhyun watched as you turned around and walked further down the aisle before grabbing an orange bag of chips and walked back to him. You held your arm out holding the bag of chips in front of Baekhyun as he read what kind It was. ‘Potato Cheese Chips’ it said on the orange bag and Baekhyun raised his eyebrows before looking at you. You blinked at him behind your lenses waiting for him to say something.

Baekhyun chuckled and took the bag out of your hand before placing it in the basket. “Is that all?” You nodded. “Let’s go then!” He started walking towards the drinks.

Baekhyun dragged you around the store picking up random snacks including four cups of ramen. He wanted to get two each while you only wanted one but he insisted that you got two and you gave up.

The two of you were now standing in the line for the cashier with a filled basket. Quite a lot for a study session … You thought and helped Baekhyun put everything on the rolling band.

Baekhyun told you to go and pack everything in the plastic bags while he paid and you did. One contained the snacks and the other one had the drinks in them. Baekhyun walked up to you after he had paid and he grabbed the plastic bag that contained the drinks. You were about to walk out of the store when he told you to stop.

“I’ll take that.” He said and reached for the plastic bag with the snacks that you were holding.

“Won’t it be to heavy?” You asked and Baekhyun chuckled while shaking his head. “Nope.” And he gladly took the bag out of your hand.

The two of you walked in silence towards Baekhyuns home but it wasn’t an awkward silence like it was before. This one was a comfortable silence even you thought so.

Baekhyun led you to a tall fancy looking building and stopped in front of the double doors. He switched a plastic bag to the other hand so he had a free hand. With that hand he held the door open waiting for you to walk in.

“Thank you.” You said, impressed and he smiled following you in. You were hit with the cool air from the air conditioning and you eyed the lobby.

It looked as fancy in doors as it did outside but shinier. The first thing you saw was a counter that looked like a wooden booth. Behind the wooden counter there sat a middle-aged man that seemed to be busy typing on is computer. Right passed the lobbyist were a pair of stairs and it only had a few steps before you saw it turning to the right.

“Elevator.” Baekhyun said and you followed him to the right, passed the lobbyist. Baekhyun pressed the up button on one of the elevators and while you waited you looked down the hall you were standing in. There were a couple of rooms further down the hall and you caught a glimpse of the word ‘Gym’ on one of them. The elevator chimed on its arrival and Baekhyun called your name, catching your attention from the doors.

The two of you stepped into the elevator and you saw that the building had twenty floors from the buttons. “Can you press number thirteen, please?” He asked and cocked his head to the button panel. So he lives on the thirteenth floor. You pressed the button and the doors slid closed and the elevator started rising.

“I live in an office tel.” Baekhyun stated and looked at you. Oh, so this is filled with office tels. Excitement filled your body at the word ‘office tel’.

“Do you live in an apartment?” He asked and blinked. You shook your head.

“House.” He nodded and didn’t say anything else.

His heart speed increased with every floor they passed. They would soon be standing in front of his door and he really hoped that everything was in its right place. He did check everything before he left.

The elevator chimed as they reached the thirteenth floor and Baekhyun led the way down the hall. Thankfully his door was just straight down the hall on the other side of the building. Baekhyun gulped nervously after he placed one of the bags on the floor so he could fish his keys out.

“We’re here…” He mumbled nervously as he slid the key in and turned. The door clicked and Baekhyun opened the door letting you in first, him right behind you.

He found the light switch and flicked the light on and he quickly removed his shoes before he hurried in past you. He placed the plastic bags on the kitchen table before he turned to you. You were standing there looking around his place, quite impressed to be honest.

“Y-You can put your shoes on the shoe rack…” He said and pointed at the metal rack beside her legs. Legs… Baekhyun flushed once more when you flexibly bent over and untied your white converse from your feet. You did as he told you and put them on the empty space beside his shoes on the rack. You hung your bag on one of the hooks by the jackets.

Baekhyun glanced around trying to see if anything stood out of place. “Can I come in?” You asked and Baekhyun looked up. You were standing with your head tilted to the side waiting for him.

“S-Sure! Of course!” He ushered you in and you slowly walked in while discreetly looking around. The first thing you saw was what you assumed, the dining table with four seats. The kitchen was right beside, simple. The wall that the dining table was placed by was the stairs that led up to the loft. To the right was the living room. A flat screen was on a TV bench and beside it was a DvD player. A black L shaped leather couch sat by the corner with neatly placed cushions on it. Almost everything in his office tel was white with a tint of light gray.

 

The curtains covered the tall windows and you were really impressed with how clean it looks. Praising Baekhyun in your head you turned and he awkwardly stood there looking at you as if he was following your every move.

Blinking he rubbed the back of his neck. “Th-There isn’t really much to show…” He mumbled embarrassed.

“Your jacket.” You stated and pointed at him. He blinked in confusion before looking down. He was still wearing his jacket and he chuckled. His embarrassment grew as he took his jacket off and hung it on the hooks.

“Well as you can see this is the kitchen and living room.” He mumbled and waved his hand around.

“What’s up there?” You asked and pointed towards the stairs. Baekhyun looked up and smiled, happy that you were asking questions. It only meant that you were talking to him more and more. And was interested in his place. Well he didn’t clean the whole place for nothing.

“That’s where my brother sleeps when he’s home.” Baekhyun answered.

“Can I look?” You asked rather excitedly.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Did he just hear a slight emotion in your voice? Excitement?  

“Yeah, sure.” He smiled and you quickly walked up the stairs. This must be the first time he’s ever seen move this much. He was used too that you kept still most of the time.

You couldn’t help but let your excitement out even though you didn’t want too. Who could blame you? It’s your first time being in an office tel.

When you got up the stairs you saw that the loft was mostly empty. In front of the stairs was a lonely desk with a laptop on it. On the floor in the corner laid folded sheets on a mattress. Probably the one his brother uses.

While you were exploring the loft Baekhyun started unpacking the plastic bags on the table. He started by putting the drinks in the fridge and when he turned to the table again he jumped.

You were standing on the other side of the table with your hands behind your back looking at him. Letting out a long sigh after you just startled him he couldn’t hold back a small smile.

“Do you need help?” You asked and Baekhyun started placing the ramen cups on the table. “No, it’s ok. Please, take a seat.” He offered and made a gesture towards one of the chairs you stood by.

Nodding you pulled a chair out and took a seat. The chair was surprisingly comfortable. You just sat there and watched as he unpacked the bags placing everything on the table. Once the bags were empty he took the both of them crumpling them up before putting them in a cupboard where it seemed that there is where he stows his plastic bags.

“You have a nice place.” You commented and he blushed.

“Thanks.” He was happy that his cleaning paid off. “Uhm…” Now this was the nerve wrecking part. “I’ll show you my room.”

You got out of your seat and followed him as he walked passed the fridge, stopping in front of a closed door. He nervously pushed the door handle down and opened his door. “After you…” He mumbled.

You walked into his room and looked around. It was clean. “I suppose that you were cleaning your room when you called yesterday.”

Baekhyun gasped and looked down embarrassed. “Uh, yeah… I kind of had too… “ He said and didn’t dare to look up. He heard you walk around his room.

 

His bed was made nicely and his desk was tidy. His schoolbooks were neatly stacked on the edge of his desk. His room was fairly small so there wasn’t much furniture in here. His bed was in the corner of the room closest to the door. His desk was the first thing you saw when you walked into the room. Then on the right wall was his closet.

Baekhyun thought that his room looked bigger now that he had gotten rid of the dirty clothes and trash. He was really satisfied. He had stopped blushing, for now, and followed your every move as you walked around his room.

 

“Nice.” You said then turned to him. “Seems like you did a good job cleaning.” You complimented him. He flushed.

“Thanks.” He didn’t know what to say. You were standing in the middle of his room looking at him through your thick lenses and he could feel your eyes on him. He didn’t know why he was feeling so nervous and embarrassed all of a sudden but he tried not looking at your legs.

“Uh. Uh, bathroom is here…” He said and quickly walked out of his room to only stop in front of a door in front of his own.

You nodded as you followed him out. You were wondering why he was so nervous. He’s probably brought a lot of girls over right?

“I was thinking that we could sit by the kitchen table and work…” He suggested. You nodded and walked towards the table with him right behind you. 

“What subjects do you want to start with first?” You asked as you slowly pulled the chair that was furthest out, out.

“Uh… History.”

 

You nodded and told him to get the books, which he immediately did. Once in his room he placed his sweaty palms on his cheeks and breathed out, trying to calm himself down. Don’t be nervous Baekhyun. He repeated that over and over in his head. He walked over to his desk and picked his History book up together with his notebook and a pencil.

He almost dropped his book when he walked out of his room and saw you. You were sitting crossed legged on the chair leaning your chin your hand. Of course the first thing he noticed were your legs that peeked out from under the table since you were sitting somewhat skewed. Gulping he placed the books on the table before he pulled his own seat out sitting in front of you. He was careful not to get in contact with your legs with his own under the table even though he wanted to.

 

“Do you remember what the teacher was talking about?” You asked, beginning your study session with the boy. Baekhyun tried to remember but he didn’t find anything in his head.

“Uh.” Was the only word that came out of his mouth.

Sighing you took his book and flipped open a page. “Read.” You said and he quickly bent his head down and began reading.

You waited patiently for him to finish. Silently laughing at his reaction when he got out of his room. You decided play with him a bit while you were here. A reason to why you wore shorts today.

He looked up after a few minutes. “Done.”

“Do you have the paper with questions?” You asked and he started to flip through his notebook. “Here.” He placed the paper in front of him.

“Use the same method I told you the other time.” You said and Baekhyun nodded. He remembered what you taught him the other time when you were in the library.

He had already begun on question number one and you sat there waiting patiently incase he needed to ask a question. He already had begun writing in his notebook.

After a few minutes he looked up and blinked. You looked at him as well and waited for him to ask you for help.

“I need help.” He said and sat up straight.

“With what?”

“The second question. And… And can you review my answer on the first question?” He slid his notebook towards you and started reading.

 

You spent two whole hours helping him with History and he had come quite a long way. He was almost done with the questions and you had helped him through most of it. While he read he kept asking you questions about what happened during specific years in the past. Baekhyun was shocked that you knew so much about every year he asked about. While you talked he sat there with his mouth agape listening intently as you spoke. You even used a few words he’s never heard of before and he had to ask you what they meant.

Breathing out Baekhyun leaned back in his seat and put his pencil aside. Grunting he looked at you, you were looking back through your lenses.

 

“Can we take a break?” He asked his wrist ached after all the writing.

“Sure.” You too leaned back in your seat crossing your arms across your chest.

Baekhyun glanced at the clock that hung on the wall before turning back to you. “Are you hungry?” He asked after he saw that it was already two thirty.

“No.” You said but of course. Your stomach said the opposite. Feeling your face heat up you tried to suppress the blush that was threatening to appear on you cheeks. .

Baekhyuns eyes widened surprised before he broke out in a grin. “It seems that you’re lying to me Heesung.” He said with full amusement and stood up from his seat. Pulling out a drawer in the kitchen he picked up a few pamphlets placing them on the table.

“What do you want?” He asked while eyeing the pamphlets.

You too leaned forward and looked at the different pamphlets that were laid in front of you. They were too different food places with home delivery.

“Pizza?” He suggested and picked a pamphlet for Pizza Hut up. “Chicken? Noodles?”

“Pizza.” You said and Baekhyun stopped suggesting. He smiled his usual bright smile that reached his eyes.

“Pizza it is then. Any special one you have in mind?”

“Cheese.”

Baekhyun nodded and picked the Pizza Hut pamphlet up placing the others back in the drawer. “Just cheese?” He asked making sure.

You shrugged. “Doesn’t matter really as long as it’s cheesy.”

Baekhyun chuckled before fishing his phone out from his pocket. He placed his phone by his ear once he dialed the number. You waited in your seat silently.

“De? Yeoboseyo?” He said and leaned his lower back on the counter his eyes on the floor.

He started ordering and after a while he looked up. “Drink?” He mouthed and raised his eyebrows.

“Coke.” You answered and he nodded while saying it in the phone. He said his address and name before he thanked the person on the other line then he hung up.

“They said that it’d be here in thirty minutes.” He sat back down and looked at you. “I have a question.”

You tilted your head and leaned forward placing your elbows on the table supporting your chin. “Yes?”

“You seriously didn’t know that you are number one in school?” He asked and looked at you with wide eyes.

You shook your head. “No.” You seriously didn’t know. You’ve always thought that you were only in the top five but not number one. You haven’t really been keeping up with your grade status.

His mouth fell and he gave you a look of disbelief. “Seriously?!” You shook your head once more.

“I can’t believe the schools smartest student is tutoring me…” He mumbled and kept his eye on you.

“Use this time well then.” You said.

He blinked at you. “Yes, I will!” He saluted and smiled. “Is that why you’re able to pass classes without working at all?”

“Because I’m the smartest student in school?” He nodded.

“Or I’m just completely awesome and the others are not.” You said, attempting to joke.

Baekhyun broke out into a fit of snickers and leaned his head on the cool table, his shoulders shaking. You looked at him amused that he seriously found that funny.

“Wow. You can be funny.” He mused his face red from the entire snickering.

“Yes, I can.” You agreed and raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun stopped snickering but kept the smile on his face.

“How do remember everything? Like…” He thought for a moment but you interrupted him.

“I told you. I’m awesome.” You shrugged and his grin widened. He nodded.

“Yes, you’re quite awesome.” He agreed with you. Your eyes slightly widened behind your lenses. “I know.” You said.

“I’m serious you are quite awesome.” He raised his eyebrows and nodded once again. “I mean…” He scratched his chin. “You’re awesome.”

You titled your head. “Is that a compliment, Baekhyun?”

He smiled. “Yes, it is Heesung.”

You tried to resist smiling back. “Thank you, but I already knew that.”

Baekhyun was about to say something else but the ringing from his door interrupted him. He got up and looked through the peephole and smiled. Opening it a man stood there with our pizza.

“Byun Baekhyun?” He asked in a low voice. Baekhyun nodded taking the pizza boxe from him placing them on the table by me. He went back and got the plastic bag that contained the drink and placed them on the counter. The smell of pizza made your stomach growl. Baekhyun turned and looked at you with a smile.

The two started talking and you decided to move his books away so you had space for the food. Your ears perked up when you heard the mans’ voice say something.

“Oh, I’m sorry sir. I didn’t bring the correct amount of change…” He mumbled embarrassed and Baekhyun stood there confused.

 

You pushed your chair further back so you got a good look at the man and he you. He blinked a few times at you before turning to Baekhyun again. It seemed that Baekhyun only had two big bills. You raised an eyebrow. You were annoyed and you were hungry and this man was preventing you from eating your cheesy pizza that was waiting for you on the table. It seemed like he wasn’t going to give up any time soon. Deciding to have some fun you sat across the seat so the backrest was under your left arm. You leaned your head in your hand and looked at the deliveryman. Baekhyun had his back facing you so you as he kept talking to the deliveryman.

You let your cardigan slip of your right shoulder, exposing half of your arm. The deliveryman kept glancing between you and Baekhyun trying to keep the conversation going between them. It seemed that he was trying to make Baekhyun give him the rest as a tip. Pfft. You thought.

You slowly raised your left hand to your glasses as you slowly crossed your legs. The deliveryman was now looking at you while Baekhyun looked through his wallet for some change.

You slipped your glasses of your face and watched as the deliverymans face expression changed. His eyes widened and you saw his lips slightly part. You were actually happy that you put a little bit of eye make up on this morning. You seductively gazed at him while you deliberately bit your lower lip. The man gulped and continued staring at you while Baekhyun was too busy looking for change not wanting to give him a huge tip.

 

Come on… You thought and gazed at him even more. Your eyes darkened and the mans breath hitched. Slightly opening your mouth your eyes hooded lustfully.

He quickly turned to Baekhyun and told him that it was ok with one of the bills even though it didn’t reach it’s total cost. Baekhyun looked at the man surprised.

“Are you sure?” He asked confused.

The man nodded and glanced at you again. You flashed him a smile and winked. The man took the money before bowing and leaving Baekhyun confused. Quickly putting your glasses back on and fixing your cardigan Baekhyun turned around with furrowed eyebrows.

“Did you see that?” He asked and locked the door and walked towards the table.

You nodded and fixed you chair. “Weird.” You mumbled and he agreed. “Oh, well. At least I got the pizza half price.” He grinned and you rolled your eyes behind your lenses.

“I can prepare the drinks.” You offered and got out of your seat. Baekhyun nodded and got up as well. “Glasses are in there.” You opened the cupboard he pointed at and saw stacks of glasses in there. “I’ll slice the pizza.” You nodded and grabbed the cola bottle from the plastic bag and opened it.

Baekhyun had just finished slicing the pizza when you placed the two glasses on the table. “Thank you.” He said and turned around to get plates.

He placed a plate in front of you then one in front of him before he took a seat again. Your mouth watered as you saw the cheese on top of the pizza and you couldn’t wait until you got your hand on one.

“Help yourself.” Baekhyun said and gestured towards the pizza. You took a slice and placed it on your plate, the cheese stretching from your slice to the rest of the pizza. Baekhyun chuckled as he picked a slice up and placed it on his plate.

“Thank you…” You mumbled before taking a bit, closing your eyes as you did so. Cheeesseeeee.

You two ate in a comfortable silence. You were already on your third slice and Baekhyun on his fourth. He had sliced it so that you got four pieces each. After taking a huge gulp from his coke he breathed out.

“That was yummy.” He his lips. You nodded while you were chewing on your last slice of pizza. He stared at you while you started eating the crust.

“It’s rude to stare at people while they eat, Baekhyun.” You stated and he raised his eyebrows.

“I’m just amazed that you have such an appetite.”

“Oh, really now.” You swallowed and took a sip from your glass of coke. He nodded with an amused smile on his face.

“Yes. I’ve never met a girl that can eat half a pizza this size.”

“I can eat one whole for myself.” You stated and he raised his eyebrows. You could actually. Ask Kris for example.

“Oh, really?” You nodded and he chuckled before taking the empty box and throwing it in his trashcan. “I’d like to see that…” He mumbled before he sat back down, placing the coke bottle on the table to fill his glass up.

“Are you challenging me, Baekhyun?”

“Maybe I am, Heesung.” He smirked. He didn’t know why. All of a sudden he felt so comfortable with you. It was as if you had somewhat lifted that dark aura you always had around you.

“Challenge accepted.”

“Till next time.”

Baekhyun grinned as he enjoyed joking with you. It felt like you were talking more with him now than before. “I have a question.”

“You always do.” You stated, actually finding his questions quite amusing.

“Can I see you without your glasses once?” Your eyes widened behind your lenses. Except this question.

“No.”

He pouted. “Why not?”

“I’m practically blind without them. And I don’t feel comfortable without them on.” You lied.

He nodded, understanding. “It just feels creepy that I can’t see your eyes. Are your lenses tinted or something?” He’s been curious about that.

“My eyes are really sensitive to sunlight.” You lied again. “They’re like sunglasses but with strength.”

He nodded filled with fascination. “Will I ever see you without them?” Oh, but you’ve already done.

“Maybe.”

He smiled. “I’ll be waiting for that day then.” Oh, no you’re not. “I have another question.”

“Shoot.”

He chuckled. “It seems like you’re talking to me more. Why?” He squinted his eyes at you.

“That’s what friends do.” You tilted your head. “Or am doing this wrong?”

Baekhyun quickly shook his hands in front of him. “No, no! You’re not doing this wrong. It’s just that I…” He was looking for the right word. “I’m happy that you are.” He shyly smiled.

You wanted to smile back but didn’t. Instead you gave him a short nod. “Let’s get back to work?” You suggested and he nodded.

“Finish the rest of the questions.” He nodded and flipped his books open. You stood up and stretched your arms up high, your shirt lifted as you did so and Baekhyun quickly looked away as he felt his cheeks heat up. He did get a glimpse though. Your stomach looked as pale and lean like your legs. You distracted him by heading to the stairs about to go up once more.

“What are you doing?” He asked amused.

“Going up to the loft.” You answered and started walking up the stairs.

“What are you going to do up there?” He asked, still so amused.

“I don’t know. It’s exciting up here.”

He furrowed his eyebrows in surprise and he turned to look up. “Exciting?” You found it exciting to be up there? Baekhyun was confused yet so very amused.

“Yes.”

“Was that why you were a little giddy before when you were up there?”

“Mhm.” You answered and took and seat on the mattress. “I’ve never been in an office tel before.” You confessed. “I’m sorry.”

Baekhyuns eyes widened. “No, no. It’s ok. Don’t apologize! I just found it quite amusing that’s all.”

“Amusing?”

“Everything you do is quite amusing…” He muttered before turning back to his books.

“What?” You asked even though you had heard him. A small smile appeared on your face now that he wasn’t looking at you.

“Nothing!” Baekhyun felt his cheeks heat up. Oh, how many times you’ve made this boy blush.

“Keep on working, Baekhyun.” You said and leaned back on the surprisingly soft mattress.

“Yes, ma’am!”

“By the way. You don’t mind if I’m sitting on the mattress right now right?” You asked just to be sure.

“No, of course not. Go ahead!” He blushed at the thought of you lying there and the thought of him lying there beside you. He quickly shook that imagination away.

“Good.”

Smiling to himself he started reading in the book again. He was almost done with the questions now and he kept glancing up at the loft from time to time wondering what you were doing. Finishing the last question he smiled in success and turned to the loft.

“Heesung?” He called.

“Yes?” You answered almost immediately and he got out of his seat.

“I’m done!” He said happily. He heard ruffling up there before he saw you walk down the stairs.

“Can we take a break before we start with the next subject?” He asked and you took his notebook.

“Sure.” You said and started reading his answers to correct them. While you were busy doing that Baekhyun disappeared into his room, closing the door behind him. He opened his closet and took out a pair of gym shorts he used at home. Wearing jeans was irritating him and he quickly changed pants. Walking out of his room now wearing shorts instead he found you with your back facing him. You were peeking behind the curtains out through the tall windows he had and he couldn’t help but shake his head, chuckling to himself. You kept craning your neck to different angles so that you could see more of the beautiful view he had from his window.

Baekhyun stood there eyeing your actions. You were now behind one of the long curtains and all Baekhyun could see of you were your heels peeking out from under the curtains. He couldn’t help but find you cute at this moment. You kept surprising him with different sides of you today and he liked it.

“Heesung?” He called out making his presence known, but you already knew he was there.

“Yes?”

“Is this really your first time being in an office tel?” He asked just to be sure.

“Yes, it is.” You came out from behind the curtains.

He grinned. “You looked so curious about the loft.”

“The loft was exciting to me.”

He chuckled. So she does has a cute side too as well as a funny side… You walked out from behind the curtains and fixed your glasses. “I like the view.” You said and turned your back on him again looking out the window.

“Me too.” He didn’t mean the view outside his window though. His eyes were on your back first then they travelled down your toned legs. You were much shorter than him but your body proportions were amazing. You spun around and he quickly looked up feeling his face heat up.

“I see that you’ve changed pants.” You said. He awkwardly looked down.

“Yeah, hope you don’t mind. The jeans were starting to get irritating.” You shrugged.

“It’s your place.” You stated and he looked at you. “Let’s get back to studying.” You continued and walked passed him to the kitchen table and he quietly followed.

Since Baekhyun was done with History he wanted to continue on to math. He got his math book and you told him what to do.

“You’re like a teacher…” He said and attempted to twirl his pencil around his fingers but kept dropping it.

“Teacher?”

He nodded. “You know everything that we’re doing in class.” He tilted his head. “You’re really good in math.”

“Thank you. And yes. I basically know everything.” He wanted to ask something else but you interrupted him. “That’s a secret though. Now continue counting, Baekhyun.” You said before he could say anything else because you knew what he would ask next. He pouted before looking down in his book again.

Baekhyun has done a few questions now and he was starting to get a headache from all the numbers. He rested his chin on top of his notebook. “Too much numbers…” He whined and you were just sitting there with your chin in your hands.

“Break?” You suggested and he looked at you with a grin. “Yes, please.”

“You mentioned something about movies…” You mumbled and rubbed your lower lip with your thumb. Baekhyun straightened in his seat.

“Oh, yeah. Movies.” He remembered that he wanted to watch some. “Want to watch something while we take a break?” He didn’t know why but he tried hiding the blush that threatened to appear on his cheeks. First time watching a movie with a girl... He felt all giddy inside all of a sudden.

“What movies do you have?” You asked and he quickly got out of his seat. He kneeled down in front of the TV bench and opened a cabinet. He pulled out a box that was filled with different DvDs and placed it on the floor. He looked up at you as you stopped in front of him.

“Let’s choose.” He grinned and you kneeled down in front of him eyeing the box.

 

You both agreed on watching R.E.D 2, Retired and Extremely Dangerous.

“You’re into action movies?” He asked as he walked back to the kitchen to get the snacks and drinks. You took a seat on the L shaped couch. “Yes, I am.” He placed the snacks on the sofa table in front of you. “Surprised?” You asked and he blinked at you.

“A bit yes. You’re full of surprises.” He confessed. You wouldn’t know… You thought and he took a seat beside you not even keeping a distance. Your shoulders were even nudging each other.

He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. “The first movie was awesome.” He said as you waited for the DvD to load.

“Somewhat creepy that he broke into her house though.” You let a soft giggle out and he turned to you with wide eyes. Did you just…. Giggle? You? He never thought that you could make a sound like that.

You looked at him. “What?”

He blinked and flushed. “N-Nothing.” He quickly faced the TV again, pressing play on the remote and the movie started. You shook your head at his embarrassment.

He grabbed a bag of chips and ripped it open. You slowly leaned forward and got the one you chose. “You seem too like cheese.” He commented as you ripped the bag open.

“Yes, I do like cheese.”

He smiled then turned and concentrated on the movie. “Can I put my legs up on the couch?” You whispered he stifled a chuckle. “Of course.”

You folded your right leg under your left feeling more comfortable. Baekhyun felt your knee push up against his thigh. Sadly, his shorts were between your skin and his and he really wanted to know if your skin was as smooth and soft as they looked.

Through out the movie you sat in silence, concentrating on what was happening. Baekhyun chuckled and you tried stifling yours. Your body shook every time you covered your mouth to stifle your laughs. The snacks were now mostly gone and empty cans of drinks stood on the table.

“You just wanted to watch this because of Byung Hun Lee, didn’t you?” He turned to you squinting his eyes when Byung Hun Lee appeared on the screen again. Baekhyun had slumped down in his seat, his legs stretched out.

You looked at him while raising an eyebrow. “No, of course not. Why would you think that?” There was a slight tone of sarcasm in your voice. Baekhyun straightened his back, his eyes still on you.

“Admit it. You think he’s hot.” He poked your arm.

You shrugged. “He’s kind off good looking.” You mumbled and he frowned. “It’s because of his body, right?”

“And tell me you’re not checking Catherine Zeta-Jonesout!” You poked him back on his arm and his eyes widened.

“Absolutely not!” He shook his head. “She doesn’t have nice legs in my opinion.” He frowned as he turned to the screen again and Catherine Zeta-Jones appeared.

You raised an eyebrow and asked. “You’re into legs?” But you already knew the answer. He flushed and nodded.

“Hm.” You faced the screen again and he turned to you confused by your tone. “’Hm’? What ‘Hm’?”

You didn’t answer and concentrated on the movie. Baekhyuns eyes widened in panic. “Heesung, what’s ‘hm’?” He poked your arm over and over again but you didn’t move or say anything.

“Concentrate on the movie Baekhyun.” You said and he pouted.

 

The movie ended and Baekhyun and you remained in the couch. He was sitting so that he was facing you and you were doing the same.

“What did you think about the movie?” He asked and leaned his elbow on the sofas backrest.

“I found the girl rather annoying, to be honest.” He chuckled and agreed. “And Byung Hun Lee had a .” You nodded while remembering that scene. His mouth fell agape in shock.

“Heesung! I never knew-“ He placed his hand on his chest, feigning shock. “Oh my- you ert!“

You shook your head and lightly punched him on the chest and he laughed.

“See? It’s not that hard being friends, isn’t it?” He hoped that you felt the same. It made him happy that you’ve started talking a bit more to him that before.

“Hmm…” You scratched the nape of your neck as if you were thinking. Baekhyuns mouth fell agape once more. This time not feigning anything.

“It wasn’t… Right?” He whispered, panicked that you thought the opposite. And for the first time you showed Baekhyun a small smile on your lips.

“No. It wasn’t.” You confessed in your most soft voice and his eyes widened while his face turned red. He didn’t know what to feel at the moment.

“U-Uh. Uhm.” He faked a cough as jumped out of his seat. “I need to go to the bathroom.” He excused himself and ran into his bathroom, locking the door behind him. Panting, he leaned on the door trying to calm himself down. What was that?

He splashed cold water on his face then looked in the mirror. The red tint on his face had faded a bit but there was still a light shade of pink. He didn’t know why he got so affected by your small smile. It must’ve been because it was his first time seeing you smile, or at least close to one. And he wanted to see you really smile, a big smile.

Baekhyun placed his hand on his chest and felt how fast his heart was beating. Still deep in his thoughts he wiped his face with a towel before walking out of the bathroom.

“Ok, now?” You asked and looked up from the couch.

He flashed a nervous smile and nodded. “Must’ve been the snacks…” He mumbled and rubbed his stomach.

“Ate too fast?”

“Maybe…”

 

 

You and Baekhyun continued studying after he came out of the bathroom. He was still a bit flustered by your smile and he didn’t know why the tint on his cheeks didn’t want to go away.

Looking up from his book he looked at you. You tilted your head questioning what he wanted.

“I heard from Kai that you ran into him the other day.” He said, his eyes on you. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

You shrugged. “Haven’t thought about it. I was on the way to the nurses room when he came around the corner.”

“Oh. He said you two talked.”

“Yes, we did. Only for a while though, he needed to go somewhere after that.”

Baekhyun frowned. He knew exactly where Kai ‘needed’ to go. He and the rest of the gang knew that Kai met different girls here and there around school. So did Chanyeol but he wasn’t as bad as Kai.

“Oh. What do you think about him then?” He dared to ask, gulping after he did.

Shrugging again you leaned you chin in your hands. “I don’t know… Since that was the first time I’ve even talked to him.”

He nodded then you continued. “I don’t get why he suddenly wanted the hang out that day…” You mumbled, lying. You knew exactly why.

Baekhyun nodded one more time. Deep inside he didn’t want Kai to continue with the bet. He didn’t know about the others but he didn’t want him to hurt you. You didn’t deserve to be his toy.

He averted his look towards his clock. It was past seven and he wondered when you’d had to head home. “When are you supposed to be home?” He asked.

“I don’t have a curfew.”

He nodded. “When do you want to go home?”

“When do you want me to leave?”

“Never.” His eyes widened when the word he was thinking about had slipped out of his mouth. His face heated up as you raised your eyebrows in surprise. “Uh. I mean. Uh…” He scratched the back of his head as he looked down. “It’s … Uhm.”

You let out a soft giggle making the boy look up despite his now red face. The soft sound you had let out from your lips made him flush even harder. “It’s ok.” You said and waved our hand in front of you.

He looked down in his notebook in embarrassment as he cursed himself in his head. UGH, DID YOU HAVE TOO BAEKHYUN?! How many times have you embarrassed yourself in front of her?! She probably thinks you’re an idiot now…

“No curfew.” You stated again and he shyly looked up.

“Oh, ok.” He continued working in his notebook.

More than an hour has passed and it was eight thirty. Baekhyun had just finished another subject; leaning back he let a long sigh out.

“I’ve finished three subjects now.” He stated and you nodded. “All thanks to you.” He flashed a grin. “You’re awesome.”

“I know.”

He chuckled. “What now?”

You shrugged. “Do you want to continue?”

“After a short break.” You nodded and the two of you sat there in silence.

“I have a question.” Baekhyun asked, breaking the silence.

“You always do.” He smiled.

“It’s because I want to know you better.” He confessed and you nodded. “Are you free tomorrow?”

“Why?”

“Because…” He started fiddling with his fingers in his lap. “I was wondering if you wanted to come over again for another study session…” He mumbled.

“Hm.” You rubbed your chin, thinking. Am i? What will I tell oppa if I’m coming back here tomorrow?

“We can watch another movie then.” He suggested. “After we study, we can just hang out… You know. We’re friends, right?”

You slowly nodded. “Sure, fine by me.” He grinned from ear to ear.

“Really?!”

“I have nothing else to do.” You shrugged, hoping that you could explain this to your brother later when you get home. Baekhyun looked at the clock again and it was closing in to nine. He blinked before turning back to you.

“It’s almost nine.”

“I know.”

He stood up and walked towards the window pushing the curtains aside. It was already dark to his surprise. The streetlights were on and the moon was already high up in the dark sky. He turned around and walked back to you standing beside the table.

“It’s already dark outside…” He mumbled.

“Do you want me to leave now?” You asked and looked up at him. His eyes widened and averted his look towards the windows.

“It’s not that… Won’t your parents get worried?”

You didn’t say anything. Your parents had passed away a few years ago and you weren’t ready to tell him about that yet, if you even decided to that is. “No.” You mumbled and averted your gaze to the table instead.

He noticed a slight change in the air after he asked that question. Why? He didn’t know. He wanted to find out but he didn’t dare to ask. He started to panic as he felt the same intimidating feeling you had during the times he first started talking to you. Oh no, please.

“U-Uh.” He glanced around the room in hope to find something else to talk about. You have just started talking to him more and he didn’t want you to shut down and answer him with short yet cold answers like before. He didn’t want the calm feeling from you disappear! He spotted the untouched ramen cups on the counter.

“Oh, right!” He exclaimed and you looked up at his outburst. “W-We haven’t eaten dinner yet right?” He walked towards the counter and picked the cups up. “Ramen?” He flashed a nervous grin.

You blinked behind you lenses then let out a sigh. “Sure.”

He got his water boiler out from a cupboard and filled it with water before turning it on. He sat back down while he waited for it to boil.

“If you want I can leave after we eat.” You said and Baekhyun looked at you.

“I-It’s not that I want you to leave.” He felt his face heat up. “I’m just worried that your… Your family will get worried.” He mumbled and you noticed his change of words.

“They won’t.” Lies, your brother is probably at home freaking out to why you aren’t home yet and you can just imagine Yongguk making the whole thing worse. The sound of boiling water filled the room.

“Are you sure?” He furrowed his eyebrows in concern. “I don’t want them to hate me or anything if you come home late…” Too late. Seems like my brother had already started to do that a while back.

“Positive.” You answered. A click was heard and the sound of boiling water stopped. Baekhyun stood up and started to ready the ramen. He placed your cup in front of you with a pair of chopsticks.

“Thank you.” You said as you picked your chopsticks up. He flashed a grin. He noticed that the air wasn’t as heavy like before, it seemed that you’ve calmed down.

The two of you started eating your ramen in a comfortable silence. You were finished first and placed your chopsticks over the cup. “Thank you.” You thanked him again he looked up.

“No problem.” He finished his as well before turning and looking at the two cups left on the counter. “I guess we can eat those tomorrow then?” He asked and you nodded.

He threw the cups away before sitting down again. He looked at you and you looked at him through your lenses. “I have a question.” He said and you let out a sigh.

“You always do.” He smiled and leaned forward.

“May I follow you home?” He asked and blinked. Your eyes widened and you bit your lip. “It’s late now.” He glanced at his clock and it was nine thirty. Holy frick, time flew by fast. “It’s nine thirty…”

“I can manage myself.” You said and stood up from your seat with him following.

“Heesung, it’s dark and late.” He stated and you grabbed your bag hoisting it up on your shoulders.

“I know. But I’ll manage.” You’ve gone home much later than this so this was really nothing to you. And you could manage by yourself anyway.

“Heesung, I think…” He followed you to the hallway were you got your shoes from the shoe rack. “As a man-“ He couldn’t even finish his sentence as you accidently let a snort out. His eyes widened and you bit your lip trying to stifle a laugh.

“I’m offended, Heesung.” He placed a hand on his chest and feigned a shocked expression like he did before. “As a man.” He emphasized the word ‘man’. “I think that I should follow you home so that you’ll get home safe.”

You bent over like you did before without bending your legs as you put your shoes back on. Baekhyun flushed. “You don’t need to Baekhyun.” You said and straightened yourself.

“Appreciate the offer though.” You leaned your hand on his door handle. “Thank you for the food. I’ll see you tomorrow.” You said before pressing the handle down and disappearing through the door, closing it behind you.

Baekhyun was left standing there with his mouth agape. He looked out the window again and noticed that it was darker than before. Dammit. He cursed and ran to his room to change back to jeans. Grabbing a random jacket and a pair of shoes he hurried out the door, not forgetting to lock it, then ran to the elevators. Luckily one was already there and he got on it and pressed the button to the lobby.

He couldn’t let you walk home alone at this time. It was dark and most probably cold and you were wearing shorts. He didn’t mind that though. He noticed that you didn’t have a jacket with you wither. Cursing in his mind he ran out of the elevator when it reached the lobby and out of the building. He looked down the street and saw you walking; you’ve already made it away from the building. Baekhyuns mouth fell. HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET THERE SO FAST?!

He started running after you. “Heesung!” He yelled and you quickly turned around in shock, stopping in your tracks. Baekhyun ran up to you panting, bending over to catch his breath. Your speed never seized to amaze him.

“Baekhyun?” You asked and he looked up and slowly straightened himself. “Do you know how fast you are?” He asked in between breaths.

“What are you doing?” You asked, ignoring his question.

He smiled after he caught his breath. “I’m going to walk you home.” He said matter-of-fact.

“I don’t need you too walk me home.” You turned around and started walking down the street with your arms crossed. Baekhyun quickly followed and walked beside you.

“But I want too.” He said and grinned. “It doesn’t feel right letting you walk home this late.”

You rolled your eyes behind your lenses. “I can manage myself Baekhyun.”

“It’s not safe.” He stated and looked down at you.

“I can manage myself.” You repeated.

“It’s-“ You let out a long sigh and interrupted him.

 “You’re not going to let me walk home alone even though I try, right?” You knew that if you kept trying to stop him he’d just end up whining and pleading like he usually does. You remembered that time when he begged you to become his tutor. That was a hard time.

“Nope.” He answered with a pop sound. Grinning he placed his hands in his pockets.

Letting out another sigh you shook your head. “Only to school though.” His eyes widened.

“But… How do you get home?” He asked.

“Bus.”

“It’s not safe taking the bus at this time, Heesung.” He said in a serious voice. Oh, he can sound like that too?

“I have too. To get home.” You stated. Actually you were planning to pass by the café tonight. Your brother and Yongguk were probably there right now preparing the club before opening time. You could probably ask Yongguk to drive you home or something while Daehyun took over the bar for a while. “So only to school Baekhyun.” You ended the argument right there before he could start whining.

Baekhyun frowned. “But what if something happens to you?” His voice worried.

“I’ll be fine.” You sighed and noticed that you were getting closer to school.

He whined. “Heesuuuuuunnggg.”

“Oh, look. I can see the school gate!” You said changing the subject.

Baekhyun gasped. “I don’t want you riding a bus at this time alone!”

You increased you speed making him have to walk faster as well. The both of you crossed the road and arrived in front of the gate. You turned to him and saw him panting.

“I’ll be leaving now.” You said and started walking towards the bus stop. Baekhyun stood there for a moment in shock. You were really planning on taking the bus at this time alone. Frowning, Baekhyun quickly followed you.

You heard his footsteps behind you once you stopped by the bus stop. Turning around you saw him stop in front of you. You clicked you tongue in annoyance. Why can’t he just leave you right now?

“Baekhyun.” You said in a stern voice.

“Heesung.” He said in the same tone. “I’m not letting you get on that bus alone.” His eyes glanced towards something behind you before they turned to you once more.

You turned back and saw the bus’s lights coming closer and closer before you faced him again. “Oh, yes I will.”

“Is that a challenge, Heesung?” He asked and tilted his head. “Why don’t you want me too follow you home so that you’re safe?”

The bus had stopped in front of you both and the doors slid open. You sighed and turned to board the bus but once you stepped inside Baekhyun grabbed your arm. 

Gasping you turned around, surprised. “Let me follow you.” He said with a serious expression all over his face.

“Baekhyun, if you don’t let me go right now.” You turned to the bus driver who was giving the two of you an annoyed look. You faced the boy again, leaning closer to his face. “I’ll tell people that you snuck out to the club with our friends.” You threatened through clenched teeth.

Baekhyuns eyes widened as his grip around your arm loosened. You quickly bleeped your card in the scanner and the doors slid closed. You looked out the window and saw Baekhyun standing there with his eyes wide and his mouth agape. You did feel slightly bad about threatening him like that but you didn’t want him to follow you home when you weren’t even heading home first.

Taking a seat in the front this time since the bus was empty you let out a sigh. You took out your phone from your bag and rolled your eyes at how many missed calls and messages you had from your brother. You’ve had your phone on silent since you left the house and haven’t checked it tills now. Eight missed calls from your brother, five messages. The messages were just him basically wondering where the hell you were and why you weren’t home yet. The latest one was sent over thirty minutes ago saying that you should pass by the club so that he knew you were ok.

You were about put your phone back in your pocket before you saw the screen light up. You furrowed your eyebrows when you saw the familiar name flash on your screen, rolling your eyes you opened the message.

From: Annoying bacon.

You didn’t mean that… Right?! ;A;

____________________________

No, I didn’t. I apologize.

_____________________________

From: Annoying Bacon.

>< GAH. Don’t scare me like that… Though… Why didn’t you want me to follow you home?

______________________________

I told you. I can manage myself.

________________________________

From: Annoying Bacon.

-_-

Just be careful… You’re still coming over tomorrow right? 

______________________________

If you want me too.

From: Annoying Bacon.

Of course! >< I need help… And I want to watch another movie! This time… No guys with no pants on -_-“

____________________________

Booty.

______________________________

From: Annoying Bacon.

.

Are you still on the bus?

___________________________

 

You looked up from your screen and noticed that you were closing in to your destination. The bus stopped and you stepped out of the vehicle before it rolled away. Putting your phone back in your bag first you started walking to the club. The closer you got the louder the music became.

 

Entering through the back door you noticed Yongguk standing in front of the mirror. His eyes widened in surprise then turned to you.

“Heesung!” He exclaimed and walked towards you with a smile. He was dressed in all black with a V-neck shirt that exposed his collarbones, the ones women in the club go crazy about.

“Oppa, I have a favour to ask you.” You said and removed your glasses to put them away in your bag. He raised his eyebrows.

“Sure, what is it?”

“Can you drive me home right now?” You asked and looked up at him. He blinked once before glancing towards the door that led to the club before turning back to you.

“How about your brother?” He asked and jabbed his thumb towards the door. You shook your head.

“I’ll deal with him tomorrow. Right now I’m really tired…” You faked a yawn and he chuckled.

“Ok, ok. I’ll go tell Daehyun to take over for a while. I’ll be right back.” He left the room and you smiled.

 

Once you got home it was quiet. Yongguk had driven back to the club once he dropped you of. You found the light switch and turned the light on. You noticed that the shoe rack was empty indicating that you were actually home alone right now. Locking the door behind you smiled to yourself and ran up the stairs to your room. Sitting on the edge of your bed you fished your phone out of your bag and noticed that you had three messages from Baekhyun and one missed call from him.

From: Annoying Bacon.

Heesung? O_o

_________________________

From: Annoying Bacon.

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! ANSWER MEEEEEEH

_____________________

From: Annoying Bacon.

ARE YOU ALIVE?! O_O

 

You shook your head at his messages and was about to write back but then your phone started ringing. Sighing, you answered.

“Yeobose-“

“HOLY FRICK, YOU’RE ALRIGHT!” Baekhyun yelled from the other side.

“Yes, I’m alright.” You said and rubbed your ear.

You heard him breath out. “Why didn’t you answer me?” He whined. “I got worried that the bus crashed or something” He mumbled.

“My phone died.” You lied.

“Oh, so you’re home now?”

“Yes.”

“Great!” You heard his smile through the phone.

“So what are you doing? You’re uh … Family didn’t get mad at you for coming home late, right?” He asked and you shook your head.

“I’m alone at home for the moment.”

“Oh.” You heard him say.

“I’m planning to head to bed soon.” You said. “I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yes! Of course! I’ll give you call around the same time. Goodnight, Heesung!”

“Goodnight, Baekhyun.” 

__________________

A/N

Oh, god. This chapter feels so werid, idk. It feels like there are alot of wrongs here >< I apologize if there is. I didn't have time to got through it.... I hope you still like it though! ^^

Please, comment and subscribe! 

I'll update one tomorrow(tomorrow for me idk about you guys hehe)

Another study session with the bacon! I hope you'll look forward to it because there's going to be quite a 'shock' in the next chap. Or you might not think of it as a shock but yeah .______."

I still hope you look forward to it ^^!

No silent readers pls ><