Ganged up in the bathroom.

Playing the player

You gave Kai a questioning look. “And what are you doing here?”

He shrugged with a smirk on his lips. “I was around the nerighbourhood and thought that I’d pass by.” You raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, really now?”

He slowly nodded and looked at you. “I was wondering if I’d be able to bump into you.” He leaned forward and crossed his forearms on the table. “It’s been a while hasn’t it, Hyorin-noona?”

You scoffed and slowly shook your head. “Well… Yes, it has.”

He smiled and kept his eyes on you. Your gaze subtly went towards the bar where you spotted your brother and Yongguk. You then glanced back at Kai who was still looking at you, eyeing you. You couldn’t let your brother or Yongguk see Kai or else he’ll probably get in trouble.

“You know that you might get in real trouble if the owner of the club sees you, right?” You asked.

Kai still kept his smile on his face. “Then why don’t we get out of here? Only you and I?” He slowly got out of his seat and stood up. “I’d like to get to know you better, noona.”

You inwardly gagged as you slowly stood up as well. “Can you get out of here unseen then?” You asked.

“Of course, I can” He smiled and placed his hands in his pockets. “How about i meet you outside?”

You walked towards him with your arms crossed and he looked down at you, his eyes on yours. “I’ll see you in a while then.”

 

 

He walked past you lightly nudging your shoulder on the way as he disappeared into the crowd of people. You hurried towards the back of the bar so you could get into the dressing room to grab your coat and bag. You took out your phone and texted your brother that you were heading home first and that he shouldn’t worry.

 

 

“Well hello there.” A low voice was heard on your right making you spin around and look up at the one and only Kai who had a smirk on his face.

You smiled back. “Hello to you too.” You said and he suddenly stood beside you with his arm crooked. You smiled as you hooked your arm with his and the two of you started to walk away from the club.

“So where do you want to go then, Kai-shi?” You asked.

“I don’t really know. How about somewhere quiet?”

“There’s a park close by here.”

“Let’s go then, lead the way.” Kai said and you inwardly rolled your eyes at the boy you were holding onto.

The two of you started walking down the sidewalk away from the club in the cool night air. The two of you walked together, arms hooked onto each other on the way. The park wasn’t that far from the club and as you expected, it was deserted.

Kai led you towards a bench that was placed by the path and gestured for you to take a seat, which you did.

“So.” Kai started and took a seat beside you. He leaned his elbows on his knees; leaning forward he turned to you.

“How did you manage to get into the club?” You asked and leaned back on the cool bench.

Kai chuckled while he shook his head. “I have connections here and there.” You raised and eyebrow. You had to remember ro remind your brother to strengthen the security later on.

“Was it that same tall blonde dude like the other time?” You asked. Kai raised his eyebrows.

“How did you know?”

You didn’t answer. Instead you let a small smirk form on your lips. “I have connections as well, you see.”

“Oh.” Kai then leaned back as well. “I want to get to know you better, noona.” He said and kept his eyes on you.

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah, really.” He leaned in until you could feel his warm breath hit your neck. “I’ve been thinking about you ever since I met you.”

This made you slowly rise with excitement inside.” Oh, really?” You slowly turned to him, his lips still close to your neck. You even noticed that he had his arm around your shoulder now, typical flirting method you thought.

“Mhm.” He hummed as he breathed in your scent. “You’re…Fascinating.”

“Fascinating?”

He slowly nodded, his messy hair tickling your cheek. “Not like any other girl I’ve met.”

“And how many girls have you met exactly?” Your voice turned low and seductive and you angled your body towards him, his face coming face to face with your cleavage now. If you wanted to play this game you had to play it right, especially with this boy.

He looked up at you and smirked. “How many do you think?”

You looked up and pretended to think before you blinked and looked at him again. “I’m not sure I really want to know now.” He scoffed still with the smirk on his lips and shook his head.

“You think I’ve been with a lot of women?” He asked, his tone in disbelief. I don’t think. I know!

You shrugged. “Maybe. You’ve got the look that every girl wants.” You raised your hand and brought it up to his cheek. He sighed out when you his cheek with the back of your hand. Kai loved the feeling of your soft skin on him.

His smirk grew when your hand left his face. “Are you saying that you want me?” He raised an eyebrow remembering that you said that he has the looks that every girl wants.

You leaned closer to him until your faces were only a few inches apart so that you could feel eachothers hot breaths on your mouths. “What would you do if I did...” You leaned in even closer so your lips were right by his ear. “… Want you?”

Kai let out a shaky breath when he felt your soft lips lightly his neck. You were almost practically on him. Your knees were brought up on the bench so that it was eaiser for you to lean even closer to him.

“Oh god.” You heard him mumble to himself when you started to press your whole body against him more so he had to angle himself towards you.
 

“Kai, can I ask you something?”

“Hmm?”

You placed your hands on his shoulders and pushed him back on the bench surprising him. Straddling him you wrapped your arms around his neck. He placed his hands on your hips as he leaned back to look up at you.

“You don’t have a girlfriend…” You tilted your head and looked at him with big eyes. “… Do you?”

You felt him lightly squeeze your hips when you asked him. You wondered what he’d answer but by the looks of it, you knew what he’d answer.

“No.” He shook his head. “I don’t.”

I knew it. You squinted your eyes at him. “Are you sure?” He chuckled and nodded.

“I swear.” He removed a hand from your hip and placed it on is chest. “I’m y, free and single.” He gave you a loop sided smile when he placed his hand back on your hip and pulled you closer. “ And ready to bingo.”

“Just making sure.” You smiled at him and he smiled widely back.

“Why is that?” Both of you were so close to eachother now that he even had his arms around your waist, holding you against him. His eyes were hooded and focused on your lips.

Ok Heesung. This is it.

“So I can do this.”

You leaned in and connected your lips with his, hearing him moan into the kiss made you press yourself closer towards him, closing the space between your bodies.

 

 

“SAY WHAT?!” Chanyeol gasped and stared wide eyed at the tanned boy who tried to keep his friend down.

The boys were standing in the middle of an empty hallway in school and everyone was gone eating lunch. Baekhyun gaped at his friend after he just told them what had happened during the weekend for him. Kai told them about him sneaking into the club they all had snuck into before with the same guy that helped them. He said that he wanted to meet Hyorin once more and when he said that Suho actually facepalmed himself.

Baekhyun knew that Kai was seeing other girls when he was dating you but he couldn’t believe that it’d be Hyorin! And that he snuck into the club with risk of getting into trouble if the same man found out! Just for a girl!

Well in a way he couldn’t blame his friend for that thought. He’d die to know what happened during the weekend with you, when he saw you at the mall with that waiter from the café. He needed to know what happened between the two of you and he had to know now! He hadn’t been able to sleep well after that day since the thoughts of you with that waiter were in his head.

“So what happened later on?” Chanyeol lightly slapped Kai on his chest urging his friend to continue.

“Well.” Kai leaned back on the wall and bit his lip at the memory of you straddling him, your lips on him, your soft chest on him…

“Dude you’re drooling!” Chanyeol laughed as he shook Kai out of his trance. “I don’t know if I want to know what the two of you did now.”

“She asked if I had a girlfriend.” He said and Baekhyun literally held his breath. He and Sehun exchanged glances.

“What did you say?” Suho asked and gulped. All of them knew what he’d say anyway.

“Ofcourse I said I didn’t have any!” Kai gave them a ‘what-did-you-think?’ look. “I had an awesome opputunity there!”

Chanyeol laughed. “I’d do the same to be honest.” Agreeing with his tanned friend.

“If you have someone like Hyorin in your lap.” He pointed at his friends. “You’d do the same, I swear!” He chuckled and leaned his head back on the wall.

“She was in your lap?” Chanyeol asked and raised his eyebrows.

Kai faced his tall friend. “Straddling me.” He smirked when Chanyeol burst into a howling laughter while clapping his hands.

 

 

“Hyung, thith ith bad.” Sehun whispered when the four had separated themselves from the other two because of their next classes.

“What if Heesung finds out?” Kyungsoo asked and ruffled his hair. Baekhyun shrugged. All of them thought of Heesung as a friend and they didn’t want her to get hurt by Kai even thought he’d been doing this for a while. Heesung was different for them.

“We just have to make sure she doesn’t.” Suho said.

“Then what’ll we do when Kai tells her that it was all a bet when it’s over?” Baekhyun stopped in front of their lockers and unlocked his. “What do you think she’ll think about us then?”

His friends didn’t have an answer for that and kept silent.

 

 

Baekhyun sat and stared at your empty seat. Class had already started and you were here during the classes before lunch. Had you gone home again? He faced forward and listened to the teacher. That’s when he noticed that you weren’t the only one that weren’t in class. Three others were missing and he knew whom, judging by the seats they always sat in.

 

 

You on the other hand were busy in one of the schools female bathrooms. Together with the girl Hayoung and her two other minions that always followed her around. They had basically pulled you into this bathroom, even kicking out a girl that was just washing her hands. You recognized her because she went in your class. She sat on one on of the tables in the middle with her friend beside.

“Who do you think you are?” Hayoung asked and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

You casually leaned back on the cold wall and did the same, cross your arms in front of your chest. “What do you mean?” You asked and Hayoung frowned.

“Don’t act like you don’t know!” She snapped. “What did you do to make Kai start going out with you?”

You shrugged. “I don’t really know.”

“You know that he’s seeing other girls behind your back, right?” One of Hayoungs friend said, the one on her right with short hair and bangs.

You shrugged once more. “And?”

Hayoung snapped and lunged for you but you quickly moved away so that she collided with the hard wall that was behind you. Her friends gasped and moved to help her up.

“What are you going to do?” You actually smirked at them. “Act like one of those es in dramas? Cut my hair? Threaten me? Blackmail me?” You scoffed and shook your head. “With what then?” Hayoung literally screamed when she lunged for you again. You grabbed her shoulders and her yours. She tried to push you into the wall but you wouldn’t budge. You were much stronger than you looked and were prepared to show them the other side of you if you must.

 

 

Baekhyun heard the classroom door open and quickly looked up expecting it to be you. But it wasn’t. It was another girl that excused herself before to the bathroom. She looked a bit shaken when she took her seat beside her friend.

“What happened?” He heard her seatmate whisper to her once she sat down.

“Hayoung and her friends ganged up on someone.”

Ganged up? Baekhyun tried to hear the rest of the conversation.

Her friend gasped. “On who?”

“Heesung.”

Baekhyun gulped and felt the blood in his face drain away. Heesung? They ganged up on Heesung? Baekhyun didn’t even hear the rest of their conversation, his mind elsewhere. He had a bad feeling about this and he hoped his expectations were wrong. Oh no. What are they doing to her?

 

_______________________

 

A/N

Hello! I know i haven't updated for a while... I haven't been feeling so well /bows. I'm sorry.

I know this chapter , i didn't have the strength to fix everything and stuff so i apologize for that as well. I hope you find it so-so atleast c:

Please comment and subscribe! ^^