KrisXHeesung's Past P5

Playing the player

                                  

 

Kris was sitting behind me, my back on his front as he sat on his bed in silence. He had his long arms wrapped around me while I had my hands above his. We were just sitting and cuddling in the middle of the night, that’s usually when he get to be alone so we sneak into each others rooms, which made us feel very rebellious. We’ve been together for about a year now and boy has it been the best year in my life so far. The Kris I knew from the very beginning was a cool, arrogant, cocky piece of but with time he became more of a dork. He’s one of my best childhood friends together with everyone else in the house but they all lived back in China. Whenever they visited or we visited it was one of the best moments in my life because I got to meet all of them after very long times.

    It was around two years ago Kris began making flirtatious lines to me and I of course, who were a little more mature than most of the girls at that age made flirty remarks back. I guess that’s where it all began, that was also when my brother started scolding Kris for flirting with his younger sister. But Kris was basically the player out of all of them, ok, every single one of them were attractive as , that I had to admit but Kris had always had this oozing mysterious aura around him that made girls throw their underwear across the room. They came onto him like dear god knows while the others were more laid back in that way.

    I always thought that he was a jerk for being that flirtatious with girls everywhere and when he began with me oh, my. In the beginning it was quite irritating but as time flew by I got used to it. Sure, I got pissed from time to time but just let it pass since I knew that it was just a part of his personality for being such a jerk.

    “Kris.” I whispered and he hummed in response. I tilted my head so he could lean his chin on my shoulder. When I hesitated and didn’t respond he looked up at me. “Hm?”

     I turned to look at him and he looked at me with a soft gaze filled with … love? “I-“

    “What?” He asked and a small smile of amusement spread on his lips. Gulping I took a deep breath and he chuckled, finding my nervousness amusing.

    “I love you.”

    Kris’s eyes widened as his breath hitched. My own eyes widened and I gasp. Holy , did I just say that?! I was just hesitating dammit! I tried squirming out of his grip. “Oh god, oh dear lord!” I hissed. “I’m so sorry!”

    His arms tightened around me, pulling me back against him then I felt his lips on mine. It was a hard kiss that responded my accidental confession. Both of us were panting when he broke our kiss, Kris leaned his forehead on mine and he had a wide grin on his face, eyes sparkling.

    “I love you too.”

I smiled and leaned up to kiss him once again, and then we lay there in his bed in each other’s arms till dawn.

    It’s gone a few more months since we both confessed our love for each other but I noticed sooner or later that both Kris and I were slowly drifting apart. And when we did meet all we did was have , a lot of . Not that I didn’t mind or anything but he too, felt like that was all we did. Kris wasn’t as loving as he used to be and slowly went back to his flirtatious self whenever we were together with everyone else; he acted, as if I was some sort of an possession.

    “We need to talk.”

    Kris turned around and saw me leaning onto his doorframe, the determined look on my face made him sit down on his bed. “Come in.” He muttered and I think that he sensed what was going to happen next. Closing the door behind me I walked towards him and stood in front of him while he sat on the bed. He looked up and I just breathed out, time to get to the reason why I’m here.

    “We should break up.”

    His head whipped up, his eyes wide, mouth agape as he stared into my hard eyes. “What?” He asked in a small voice.

    “Aw c’mon! Don’t tell me you don’t feel it too!” I told him, trying hard not to raise my voice to attract attention from everyone else. “We’ve been falling apart and all we’ve done when we meet each other is to have !” I waved my hand around the room and Kris gulped. “Not that I don’t mind of course.” I added in a whisper and a small smile played on his lips.

    “Not me either.” He muttered and scratched the back of is head. “I-“ He paused and looked for the right words to say while I stood waiting. “Heesung…” He looked at me with sad eyes. “I love you, ok? But… I also think we can’t do this…”

    I tilted my head and sighed out, feeling my eyes starting to tear up. “I know...”  I whispered and slowly took a seat beside him on his bed. Kris and I sat there in silence, with me leaning my head on his shoulder and him leaning onto me. “So how do we do this…?” He asked after a while and I straightened my back to look at him.

    “How about we…” I thought for a moment. “… Go back to the way we were before but…” Kris waited.

    “But…?” He asked when I didn’t continue for a while.

    “But still have whenever we want too?” I whispered with a smirk on my lips. Now that made Kris’s interests perk up. “Oh?”

    I reached up and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him towards me. “How about that?” Kris looked like he thought about it for a while but I knew his answer already,

    “I’d like that.”

     I smiled at him before standing up. “But only until I find someone else to love.” I added and he tilted his head while looking up at me.

    “I’ll be dreading that day…” He said and I rolled my eyes. “… Then I can’t have your body anymore.” He pouted and I just shook my head, this guy…

    “Too bad for you then.” I told him and turned to leave. “I’ll still love you Kris, but… It’s over.” Kris smiled a smile filled with both sadness and relief.

    “I still love you too, babe.” He winked and I just shook my head with a smile on my lips. “Hurry, up. We’re leaving for the club soon!”

    “I still don’t want any other man touching you!” He yelled and I just chuckled before entering my own room. Lay walked by Kris’s room and stopped by his door.

    “What?” He asked and looked at Kris then towards my door with a confused expression. Kris had a wide grin on his face and he shook his head at his friend. “Nothing, Lay, nothing.”

    Lay furrowed his eyebrows before shrugging it off then heading down the stairs.

    And that’s basically how Kris and I began our little ‘friends with benefits’ kind of thing.

______________________________

A/N Ok, i apologize that this chapter was short and a little quick >< But basically that was all of KrisXHeesung's past because i'm going to resume with the present now ^^ I hoped you kind liked the past chapters and that it somewhat explained a little, gosh i at explaining, anyways sadly, yes Baekhyun had already met Heesung that one time but that was like years ago and yeah he doesn't remember lol because it was just a brief moment.

Please comment and subscribe! I don't like silent readers so please do comment on whatever c: