Troublesome maknaes and y legs?

Playing the player

 

BAEKHYUN POV
 

 

Ok, hope I don’t get lost now. Baekhyun thought when he stepped out of the bus.

 

Before meeting up with the boys he decided to go to the Two Moons café. Last time he was there was of course with Heesung. And since that last time was also his first time he didn’t know the way there by himself. Sighing he turned a right. He wasn’t sure which way it was. He was never good with directions in the first place.

 

Giving up after the first block he walked up to an old man sitting outside his small shop and tapped him on his shoulder. The man looked up and gave the young boy a smile.

 

“Excuse me.” Baekhyun said and smiled back. “Do you know the way to the Two Moons café?” He asked. The old man blinked once and looked the other way, where Baekhyun came from.

 

“Aish. That place is so loud..” The man muttered but then turned and smiled at Baekhyun again.

 

The man explained which way and Baekhyun had to write it down on his phone because he knew that he would forget it anyway.

 

He thanked the man and bowed before walking away.

 

“Ah, so it was that way..” Baekhyun said to himself. But what did he mean with loud? He thought.

 

Looking at his phone he looked up and found out that he was standing right in front of the cafés door. Smiling he reached for the handle and pushed. The bell above the door gave a light ring when he opened it wide enough and entered. The sweet smell of pastries and sugar filled his nostrils when he closed the door behind him.

 

“Welcome to Two Moons sir.”

 

Baekhyun spun around and saw the exact same waiter that served him when he was here the first time. He had his blonde hair swept to the side and he flashed a smile.

 

“A-Ah, hello.” Baekhyun greeted the man.

 

“Oh, it’s you.” The waiter seemed to remember him.

 

Giving out a nervous chuckle Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck and nodded.

 

“Follow me I’ll show you a table.”

 

Baekhyun followed the waiter and he stopped in front of a table with four seats. The seats were formed as hands and Baekhyun thought that it was really creative and he liked the color on them. They were different shades of purple.

 

“Is this table ok?” The waiter asked.

 

Baekhyun nodded and took a seat. The waiter handed him the menu and walked away.

 

I should try something else now.. Baekhyun thought as he eyed the pictures of the pastries in the menu. Thinking about two cakes he looked up and his eyes widened.

 

She was sitting there. On the table right across his. She was wearing a pair of glasses that weren’t her usual ones. They were hello kitty glasses, the ones with whiskers on the frames and a red bow in the top corner. Her hair was in a messy bun as usual. She was reading a book that was hiding half of her face behind it.

 

Baekhyuns eyes traveled down her body. She wasn’t wearing her school uniform. Of course. Why would she? It’s a freakin Saturday. But he has never seen her outside of school. Except for when she showed him the way here of course. But that was then. She was sitting leaned back in her seat her arms and book was covering half of her face.

 

His mouth fell slightly agape when he saw her bare legs. Her legs were long and lean as she had them crossed. They were milky and looked smooth and the boy unconsciously his lower lip. He was thinking how it would feel like to caress her thighs. Would they feel soft and smooth against his fingers? She was wearing a pair of black shorts and a pair of white wedges and they fit her legs perfectly.

 

After taking his eyes away from her legs he looked up and jumped in his seat. She was staring at him through her glasses. Did she notice him staring? Baekhyun blinked a few times then gulped before finally flashing a small smile. C-Crap..Did she notice me staring?! He slowly waved trying to act normal but failed. Finally she gave a small waved back and continued reading her book again.

 

“Are you ready to order sir?” The same waiter from before appeared from nowhere and smiled.

 

Oh yeah.. What did I want again?

 

~

 

YOUR POV

 

Ugh, this morning was catastrophic! First you were woken up by light knocks on your door in the middle of the night, around three maybe? Deciding to ignore it you snuggled deeper into your thick duvet. Your ears perked up when you herd your door creaking open then closing with a click. You felt your duvet being lifted and a body laying itself beside you. Turning your body around to face the person, you already knew who it was.

 

Propping yourself up on your elbow you looked at the person who just gave you a small smile.

 

“Hi noona~” Tao whispered and sat up lifting the duvet of both your bodies.

 

“Tao..? Ugh.. Wait..” You noticed that you couldn’t see him so you reached up for your bed lamp that was above your bed head and switched it on. The both of you shut your eyes by the sudden ray of light and you slowly blinked a couple of times before your eyes got use to the light.

 

Tao was looking at you while scratching his left arm you just noticed that he was shirtless. “Tao.. What are you doing awake at..” You looked at your digital alarm clock on your bed side table then faced the boy again. “A quarter past three in the middle of the night..?” You asked then yawned.

 

Tao laid down again pulling you duvet over his tall body until it reached his chin.

 

“I had a nightmare..” He whispered and looked at you with his big panda looking eyes.

 

Sighing ran a hand through your long dark hair. You were used to this boy sneaking into your room in the middle of the night since you guys were kids. He didn’t intend to stop doing it even when you were getting into puberty. At first you thought it was a bit weird but you got used to it and didn’t mind him sneaking in even when you two had just entered your teens. Your brother was against it at first when you two had entered your teens. He thought that something was going to happen since Tao was a boy and you were a girl. Being the over protective brother he is he told Tao to stop sneaking in to your room. But did this boy listen? No. He still snuck into your room and slept in your bed but he woke up early enough to sneak back into his room before your brother found out anything.

 

“Fine, fine..” You yawned once more and ruffled his hair before switching the light off.

 

“Thanks noona~” Tao whispered and snuggled closer to your back as you pulled the duvet over yourself. You felt his strong arms sneak around your waist pulling you both closer to each other. You didn’t mind as usual and it wasn’t long until you both fell asleep.

 

 

“SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS-“ You brother yelled as he barged into your room. He gasped once he saw you and Tao in your bed.

 

Tao had his arms wrapped around your waist with his head on top of yours while your head was leaning on his chest. Your duvet was messily laid over both of your hips. It didn’t help your brother that Tao was shirtless.

 

“HUANG ZI TAO!!” You brother yelled. The both of you stirred in your sleep and you slowly opened your eyes to see your brother standing furiously by your door.

 

“Ah.. Oppa, goodmorning..” You said sleepily and tried sitting up only to notice that a pair of arms were wrapped around you. Turning to your side you saw a sleepy Tao slowly waking up. Chuckling you poked his head.

 

“Yah.. Tao..”

 

“Huh?” He asked in confusion before he unwrapped his arms around you and turning to his other side. It didn’t take long until you heard him lightly snoring. You shook your head and sat up rubbing your eyes.

 

“YOU TWO BETTER EX-“

 

 “NOOOONAAA~” A loud voice was heard from downstairs. You faced the door and heard heavy steps running up the stairs. Suddenly your brother was pushed out of the way and he ended up rolling on the floor looking like a buffalo. Raising your eyebrows you looked up and saw another tall maknae by your door.

 

Zelo was standing there with a huge grin on his face. His blonde hair was sticking out in different directions. But his grin suddenly faded away when he saw the sleepy Tao beside you sit up and rub his eyes.

 

“HYUNG!” He yelled making the sleepy boy beside jump in surprise.

 

Tao faced Zelo and blinked a couple of times before regaining his eye sight.

 

“Zelo?!” Tao exclaimed and his eyes widened.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BED WITH MY NOONA?!”

 

Tao slung his arm over your shoulder and pulled you towards him. “I was sleeping with her what else?” He replied innocently.

 

“WHAT?!” Your brother and Zelo exclaimed in unison. Your brother finally got on his feet and dusted of his pants.

 

“NOOONAA~” Zelo whined and ran over to you attacking you into bed. Tao ended up on the floor on the other side of the bed and he groaned in pain.

 

“Noona, why is Tao allowed to sleep with you but not me?” Zelo asked and sniffled. He was showing you his puppy eyes while pouting.

 

“Aigoo, Zelo-ah.” You chuckled and ruffled his hair. “You know you’re allowed to sleep with me when you’re here. You know that.”

 

“NO HE IS NOT!” You brother yelled and made his way towards your bed. But then another young boy ran into the room and pushed your brother out of the way.

 

“NOONA~” Jongup grinned and threw himself onto your bed on the other side of you.

 

“Well good morning to you too Jongup-ah.” You smiled and he grabbed one of your pillows and hugged it.

 

“It’s been a while hasn’t it?” You asked and he nodded snuggling hid head onto your pillow.

 

“Noona..” Zelo pouted and poked your shoulder.

 

“Hm?” You turned to your other side and saw Zelo looking at you. “I wanna sleep with you too..” He said and tugged onto the sleeve of your shirt.

 

“Arasso, arasso..” You can’t resist this boys cuteness. You lifted your duvet and pulled it over your body. Zelo grinned widely and didn’t hesitate to hug you under the thick blanket.

 

“Me too, me too!” Jongup snuggled in under the duvet and placed his head on your shoulder.

 

“YAH!” Tao was now sitting on the end of the bed and moved closer to you. “I’M SLEEPING  WITH NOONA!”
Suddenly the three boys started arguing resulting a pillow fight. Tao threw a pillow at Zelo but the boy ducked in time making the pillow hit your brother who had just stood up only to make him fall again. Zelo stuck his tongue out and slapped Tao with a pillow.

 

“YAH!” A loud voice roared in your room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and faced the door. Kris was standing there with furrowed eyebrows and crossed arms.

 

“Oh, thank god Kris please help me!” Your brother begged and tried standing up again.

 

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” He asked and eyed the three boys on your bed. You were sitting with your back against your bed frame hugging your knees trying to not burst into laughter. You had a king size bed so all four of you had enough space to fit in it.

 

“Uh.. Good morning hyung!” Zelo greeted the tall man with a nervous smile.

 

“Kris they won’t listen to me!” Himchan whined and stood up walking to the door.

 

Kris was eyeing that three boys and they all slowly lowered their pillows. Everyone knew when Kris was angry. He was angry. There was no way to stop this man when he was furious. But sometimes he could use his angry face to easily boss people around, or pull jokes with others.

 

Kris eyes then averted his eyes to you. You were wearing an oversized grey t-shirt that was exposing your right shoulder and a pair of black sports hot pants. Smirking he faced the three boys again who looked down not wanting to meet the almighty duizangs eyes.

 

“If there’s anyone who’s going to sleep with Heesung that’s me.” Kris then ran to your bed and glomped you.

 

“HYUNG!” The three boys exclaimed then proceeded to hit the older one with pillows. The both of you just laughed and grabbed your own pillows and started another round of a pillow fight.

 

Your brother was standing by the door with a shocked expression before limping out of your room.

 

“I give up..” He sighed and headed down the stairs. Yongguk walked out of the kitchen and raised his eyebrows at the man limping his way past him.

 

 

After getting the four boys out of your room you took a quick shower and grabbed whatever you found first in your closet. Resulting a pair of black shorts and a white hoodie. You let your hair loose and had a pair of hello kitty sunglasses hanging around the collar of your hoodie. After eating your breakfast you followed your brother and Yongguk to the café while the guys stayed home and played video games. Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae were already there working while Zelo decided to stay and play with Tao.

 

 

You’ve been in the café for about an hour when you saw a familiar figure walk in. Eyes widening you quickly hid your face behind the book you were reading. He was standing there. Baekhyun was looking around the café while closing the door behind him. , , ! Not the right time! Quickly tying your hair in a messy bun with the blue hair tie from your wrist you eyed him as your brother lead him to the table right in front of you. God dammit HImchan..

 

After your brother gave him the menu he faced you and smirked before walking away. Frowning you hid half of your face behind the book again half reading and half paying attention to the boy in front of you.

 

You saw him eyeing you from top to toe his eyes goggling your legs. Ugh, seriously? Dude.. Wait.. Did he just.. Did he just his lips?! Glaring at him through your glasses you lowered your book and waited until he looked up and jumped in his seat. You laughed inside at his expression. He nervously smiled and gave you a small stiff wave. You gave him a small wave back before turning to your book again. You tried so hard not to laugh at his expression he had before. Then Himchan came and asked for his order and he looks so confused as if he forgot what he was doing here.

 

~

 

BAEKHYUN POV

 

I stared at the cupcake in front of me. It looked so much smaller in the menu but it was half as big as the plate! I really wonder if I could finish this whole thing.. Gulping I took a small bite from the side and let the sweet taste take over my mouth. It was so sweet It sent shivers down my spine! I’ve never tasted so much sweetness in one single cupcake before. But I’ve always had a sweet tooth, hoho~

 

I was about to take another bite from my cupcake but felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the caller id and raised an eyebrow.

 

“He-“ I got interrupted by a loud voice on the other end.

 

“DUDE!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

“Yah! Don’t yell you idiot!” I hissed, not wanting to disturb the customers around me.

 

“Sorry, sorry.” Chanyeol chuckled from the other line.

 

Sighing I leaned back in the hand formed seat and eyed the cupcake in front of me, waiting to take a big bite out of it. But it was rude talking on the phone while you had food in your mouth.

 

“What do you want, Yeol?” I asked.

 

“Just wanted to inform you that I got the clubs address now!” Chanyeol exclaimed and I could imagine him grinning widely right now.

 

“What? So we’re really going?” I asked surprised.

 

“Of course, duh!” He chuckled once more.

 

“Does the others know?”

 

“Nope. But I’ll tell them later on when we meet up at my place.”

 

I sighed. “I still am a bit unsure about this you know.”

 

“Aw, c’mon! I promise we won’t get caught this time!”

 

“Yeah, yeah. What’s the name of the club?” I whispered the last part not wanting any adult that sat close by to hear.

 

“I don’t really remember…” I could picture him scratching his chin like he always does when he tries to remember something. “Two something..”

 

“Two?”

 

“Aish! Something with two! Two Moons or something I don’t quite remember!”

 

“Ah, ok! Listen Yeol I gotta go! See you later ok?”

 

”Mhm, bye!”

 

I hung up and took a big bite from my cupcake. What did Chanyeol say the clubs name was? Two moons? But isn’t that the name of this café? Nah, it couldn’t be the same thing, right? I mean, this two moons is a café! Probably turning out to be one of my favorite cafés now… I took another bite from my cupcake. Maybe there was a club named the same thing, what a coincidence!

 

Pouting I noticed that my cupcake was finished, I ate all of it. I want one more.. I thought but I knew I didn’t have much money left. So I finished my drink and stood up just then the same waiter from before walked up to me and smiled.

 

“Here’s your bill sir.”

 

I smiled and took out my wallet from my pocket and handed him a few bills. He bowed and smiled.

 

“Thank you for visiting Two Moons. Come again.”

 

I smiled back and nodded. You bet I would be coming back again! Just as I was about to turn and head out I remembered Heesung. Maybe she would know something about the Two Moons club. But on the other hand why would she? She doesn’t look at all the clubbing type. On the second hand, I don’t either, maybe in some other people’s eyes I do. Turning around I slowly walked to her table. I felt it again. This intimidating feeling I felt when I sat next to her in the bus. Why do I feel like this? It’s as if.. She didn’t want anyone close to her.

 

“H-Hello.” I stuttered out when I stood by her table. Dammit! Why did I stutter? She looked up from her book and gave me a small nod.

 

“Is this seat t-taken?” I asked and pointed at the empty seat that was in front of her. She shook her head and still looked at me through her hello kitty glasses. Just like before I couldn’t see her eyes.

 

“May I sit here?”

 

She didn’t say anything at first. Wait, she never says anything at first. But after a few seconds of silence she nodded. I gave her a smile and sat down.

 

“What do you want Baekhyun-shi?” She suddenly asked putting her book on the table. I was surprised by how calm yet… Emotionless her voice was.

 

“I uh..” Why is it that when I always try to talk to her I can’t seem to get the words right?

 

“I was wondering if you knew about this club.. Called Two Moons?” I whispered and leaned forward with my forearms on the table.

 

She didn’t move in her seat but I felt her eyes on me. It was somehow creepy. She could see my eyes but I couldn’t see hers.

 

“Why are you wondering Baekhyun-shi?” She asked and I thought I saw the corner of her lips twitch. But maybe it was just my imagination.

 

“I-I was just wondering… Because this café is called Two Moons and the club is called Two Moons…” I then sighed. “I’m not even sure if it is called Two Moons.”

 

She tilted her head to the side. “Maybe, maybe not.” I might be seeing things but I saw the corner of her lips twitch again. I’ve never thought about this before, but her lips were really plump and nicely formed. They also had a really nice shade of pink on them, making them look kissable. What the heck are you thinking about Baekhyun?! Get a grip! First her legs now her lips c’mon! I felt my cheeks heat up and quickly looked down at the table not wanting her to see me blush.

 

“S-S-So you do know a club named Two Moons?” Dammit! I’m stuttering again!

 

“Like I said. Maybe, maybe not.”

 

I looked up after I felt the heat from my cheeks calm down a little. She then to leaned forward her chin resting on her intertwined fingers. “Why do you want to know about a clubs name Baekhyun-shi?” I don’t know why, But it felt like her voice had changed. It sounded like she knew something. Something I didn’t know. But what could it be?

 

“I-I.. I’m just wondering..” I quickly came up with an excuse. I couldn’t possibly tell her that my friends and I were going to sneak out later to club! What would she think of me? Wait.. Why do I care what she thinks of me? Wait.. Why am I even asking myself these questions!?

 

“People just don’t ask those kind of questions without a reason Baekhyun-shi.”

 

She was right. People just don’t ask these kind of questions out of the blue. “I uhm..”

 

Crap, she got me there. I can’t come up with an excuse. What to do?!

 

“Can you uhm..” I whispered. “Keep a secret?” I blinked hoping she would. To my luck she nodded and kept silent waiting for me to continue.

 

I told her about my friends plan from the beginning. From when Chanyeol first suggested it. And of course how we got caught the first time we snuck out. I thought that she would think that I was weird when I finished but she just kept silent, with her chin still resting on her intertwined fingers.

 

“What if I told you that I did know a club named Two Moons?” She asked after I finished telling her.

 

I raised my eyebrows and my eyes slightly widened. How could she know? She was the same age as me so that too makes her underage to go clubbing, and she doesn’t look like the clubbing type at all! I mean she is a nerd… A nerd with a pair of the most gorgeous legs I’ve ever seen. Long, lean, smooth, milky white legs. And those y kissable looking lips.. BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!

 

I felt my face heat up once more. She tilted her head to the side and I saw her raise her eyebrows.

 

“Are you ok Baekhyun-shi?” She asked.

 

“U-Uhm.. I..” I gulped and nodded when I felt that the words didn’t want to come out of my mouth.

 

She leaned in closer and raised her hand. I flinched when I felt her palm on my forehead. My eyes widened and I stared at her. Her hand was smooth and soft. I wondered if her legs felt the same too..

 

“It doesn’t seem like you’re getting a fever though…” Her breath tickled my nose. That’s how close our faces were. I could even smell her perfume.

 

“I-I..” I gulped and stared at her. “I’m f-fine..”

 

“Are you sure? Your face is kind of red..”

 

Shaking my head I stood up and bowed. “I got to go! Thanks!” With that I ran out of the café.

 

YOUR POV

 

Smirking you watched him hurry out of the shop. Propping your elbow on the table you leaned your knuckles.

 

Well then Byun Baekhyun.. I’ll see you tonight then.

~

 

A/N Ugh, i'm not compelety happy with this chapter >.< But i'm sorry if there are any typos! Anyways what do you think? ^.^ You're all probably wondering when Kai and Heesung will meet right? -wink wink- 

-sigh- I don't even know what you guys think TT.TT Since i have alot of silent readers D: Please don't be silent! -sadface- Comment or something ;A; Please~ I don't like silent readers ó3ò 

but i hope you like this chapter! ^^ Comment what you think! And once again please no silent readers! :D