65;

Playing the player

AUTHOR POV

    “Here’s a shirt you can borrow.” Baekhyun handed Heesung a button down blue shirt when she exited the bathroom after removing her makeup. Thankfully she had taken her makeup bag with her that contained over night necessities. “Thank you.” She mumbled and took the shirt from him before walking into the bathroom again to change. Baekhyun wildly shook his head while walking into the living room to fix the kitchen. It had gotten late when they were done eating so they decided to get ready for bed already, Baekhyun had changed into a pair of sweat pants and a shirt after he hurried fixing his room after what happened this morning. Should I prepare the bed upstairs? He thought and walked up the stairs and looked at the empty mattress. But I want her to sleep beside me… “Gah!” He slapped himself in the face with both hands. “I- I can’t think about that!” He scolded himself and tried calming his heart down.

    “Think about what?” Heesung asked and looked up at the loft where Baekhyun stood with his hands on his cheeks. When did Heesung leave the bathroom he hadn’t heard anything at all! “Ehe… Nothing! Nothing! Nothing, at all.” He awkwardly laughed and walked down the stairs. His eyes fell on Heesungs bare legs in front of him from under his shirt he lent her. The shirt was long enough to look like a short dress on her and he wondered if she even wore shorts under it or not. His face instantly heated up again so he quickly looked away before she could see his cheeks. “What is it?” Heesung asked and he heard her rummage through her bag on the table. “Nothing…” He muttered and gulped.

    “Is it my legs?” She bluntly asked and he nearly fell on his knees in shock.

    “I-… I-…” He turned around with a hand in front of his mouth covering half of his face looking at her with furrowed eyebrows. Heesung looked at the flushed boy and tilted her head already know what he’d say. “Is it that obvious…?” He asked in a low voice.

    “You’ve always had a thing for my legs Byun Baekhyun.” She sighed with a smile on her lips. “I don’t really mind.”

     His eyes widened, his hand still covering half of his face. “Y-You don’t?!” She shook her head and neatly placed her back on the table before walking towards the couch where the plastic bags still were and began fixing them so they sat on the corner of the couch instead of the middle. “Where do you want me to sleep?” She asked and sat down on the couch crossing her legs slowly knowing that his eyes were on them. Baekhyuns eyes traveled upwards from her bare legs to her chest were the buttons almost popped open because of the way she arched her back. Heesung was stretching her arms upwards while gathering her hair up into a high ponytail holding her hair on the top of her head.

    “Well…” He gulped and looked away. “Where do you want to sleep?” He asked her knowing that she’d say the loft, why wouldn’t she?

    Heesung didn’t answer straight away like she used to and thought about it for a while. Baekhyun looked at her and waited for her to answer What’s she thinking about? He wondered. “Heesung?” He called her name out after long time of silence. Heesung blinked as if she had woken up from a trance and looked up at him. “Beside you.”

    Baekhyun choked on his own breath and gasped for air while his face began burning up. “W-What?” He managed to ask dumbfounded in between coughs. “If you don’t mind.” Heesung uncrossed her legs and leaned forward tilting her head at him. “Do you?”

    “I-…” Baekhyun stared at her with wide eyes. Does she really want to sleep- His brain was slowly trying to process her answer her words echoing in his head. ‘Beside you.’ “S-Seriously?” He asked and covered half his face with hand trying to hide his blush. Heesung nodded and watched him with what looked like amusement. Baekhyun didn’t say anything else and looked away covering his face with both his hands now his ears visibly red as well.

    In the end Baekhyun said yes despite being nervous for some reason. He knew she’d slept beside him before but now it was a bit different. Heesung told him she’d come into his room soon because she had to make an important call with someone first. Baekhyun waited in his room sitting on his bed ruffling his hair. “Keep calm Baekhyun, keep calm.” He muttered to himself and looked around his room for something else to distract his mind. Muttering could be heard from outside his room and he thought he heard a few curse words from Heesung followed by a deep sigh. Heesung bid goodbye to whomever she spoke to and Baekhyun heard her light footsteps walking towards his room. “I’m sorry about that.” Heesung apologized and pushed open his door. With her phone in her left hand she brushed back her long hair with her other before placing her phone beside Baekhyuns on his nightstand. “Don’t worry about it.” He said and moved back until his back was leaning on his wall. “Who was it?”

    “Someone from my company.” She simply answered and stretched her arms up above her head. Baekhyun just nodded as his eyes trailed downwards towards the hem of the shirt she was wearing. Her stretching just made it rise a bit higher exposing more of her thigh for him. Heesung looked at the boy who was covering his face with his hands looking down with scarlet ears. “Baekhyun?” She asked and placed her knee on the bed leaning forward towards him. “I can sleep on the loft if that’s-“

    “No!” Baekhyn muttered and shyly looked up despite his scarlet cheeks. “It’s just that…” He paused and looked away. Waiting in silence Heesung kept looking at the boy “Are you perhaps…” Heesung broke the silence. “… Nervous?”

    “W-What?” Baekhyun widened his eyes. “What makes you think that?” He muttered and looked away. Feeling embarrassed and helpless he didn’t dare to look into her eyes anymore without feeling even more like a child.

    Heesung kept silent for a while before slowly straightening her back to pull the blanket aside. “We should sleep it’s getting late.” Baekhyun watched her sit down on his bed with her legs under her. Her hand reached out and gently the side of his face the gesture made him calm down just bit “I’m sorry… I’m acting weird.” He apologized as his eyes looked down. “It’s alright, let’s sleep.”

    Just like always Heesung was lying in Baekhyuns arms while his head was leaning on top of hers. Even though the room was dark and both were quite Heesung could hear the pounding of Baekhyuns heart in his chest. “Can’t sleep?” She asked quietly and earned a slight movement from him. “No.”

    “What do we do about that then?” Heesung asked.

    “I don’t know…” He sighed. “I have a question.” He tone in his voice showed that he was uncertain about whatever he was going to ask, despite that Heesung couldn’t help but smile when she heard the familiar quote from the boy. “Hm?”

    “What…” He paused and breathed out and tightening his arms around her. “What are you feeling now?” She knew immediately what he was asking about and just snuggled closer to his body. “I-…” She didn’t know what she was feeling right now. She knew that she had feelings for the boy but didn’t know how to say it. If she even thought about saying it in the first place. “It’s ok if you don’t want to answer that now but…” Baekhyun shifted his body so that she wasn’t facing his neck anymore but his face. “I’m getting impatient of waiting. I know it sounds selfish and-“

    Heesung didn’t want to hear anymore and just shook her head before leaning in closer their lips almost touching. “Just give me some more time…” She whispered. “… Please.”

    All Baekhyun could do was nod slowly before connecting their lips together into a soft kiss.

    When Baekhyun awoke he didn’t know what time it was but it felt like in the middle of the night. Turning to his side he saw Heesung silently sleeping beside him curled up under the blanket. The boy slowly moved trying not to wake her up which she didn’t and pulled her close to him. A soft groan emitted from her when he did that but she still didn’t wake up. Holding her body close to his Baekhyun fell asleep again. The next time he woke up Heesung was nowhere to be seen making him abruptly sit up and look around. Just when he was about to get out of bed his door opened revealing the person he was about to look for. Heesung was still in his shirt he lent her when she walked into his room. “Oh, you’re awake.” She said and sat down on his bed in front of him. “You weren’t here so I-“

    “I was just in the bathroom.” She told him and smiled getting under the covers again. “It’s still early.”

    “What time is it?” He asked and laid down again.

    “A little past seven. It’s still dark outside.”

    “Oh.”

    “Want to go back to sleep?”

    Baekhyun thought for a while, his arm automatically wrapping around Heesung when she laid onto him her head snuggling into the crook of his neck. It felt so natural for them now that both didn’t mind. “Do you?” He asked and Heesung just shrugged. “If you want too.”

    “How about we just lay here and… See what happens.” He suggested.

    Heesung chuckled and agreed not really wanting to move anymore now that she was lying comfortably in his arms. She’s gotten used to lying like this with him that she would be lying if she said she didn’t like it a bit.

________

A/N I apologize for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy it anyway ! What do you think is going to  happen now with their relationship ? I'm interested in your thoughts ^^ I have holiday now yes! It's christmas soon and I'm already jamming Exo's Christmas day UvU

Please comment and subscribe! I hope to read a lot of comments ^^;; (P.S I apologize as well for not putting any posters T^T)