62;

Playing the player

AUTHOR POV

Kris had offered Baekhyun a ride home but he quickly declined and said his goodbyes to everyone before rushing out the door with a red face. When he left they all turned to Heesung who just sighed shook her head. “What was that all about?” Kris asked and took his coat off before hanging it on a hook. Zelo and Tao had escaped back into the living room already gossiping about what they just saw while Heesung sighed deeply once more. “Zelo and Tao decided to call Baekhyun and I eomma and appa for some reason.” She said and entered the kitchen.

    “What about the whole ‘they kissed’ thing then?” He raised an eyebrow and followed her into the kitchen. Heesung took a seat on one of the stools by the kitchen counter and watched as Kris poured water into two glasses, placing one in front of her. “Just like they said.” She took a sip of the cold water. “They caught us kissing.”

    “Noona, are you and hyung… A thing now?” Zelo asked and peeked into the kitchen together with Tao. They both looked like innocent children while wearing their animal kigurumis with the hoods on. Heesung shook her head with a small smile on her lips. “No, we’re not.”

    “When are you two going to become a thing then?” Kris asked and sat in front of her across the counter.

    Heesung gave him a look before she shook her head once more and took another sip of her water. “Noona, do you like Baekhyun hyung?” Tao asked. They all looked at her with anticipated faces while Heesung didn’t say anything.

    “I…” She started and she began fiddling with the sides of her glass with her fingers. Kris gave her a soft smile already knowing the answer. “I probably like him a lot…”

    The next day Suho, Sehun, D.O, Kai and Chanyeol all looked horrified at their friend who slowly walked up to them by the gates. “What the hell happened to you?!” Chanyeol gasped. Baekhyun looked a little paler that usual with dark circles and bags under his eyes. “I didn’t get much sleep last night…” He admitted and yawned. He didn’t get much sleep since he was thinking about a lot of things. Mostly that they caught Heesung and him kissing, every time he thought about it made him go all red on the face.

    “Either way you look horrible.” Kai said and raised an eyebrow.

    “Why didn’t you get much sleep?” D.O asked as they all started to walk towards school.

    Baekhyun sighed deeply as he walked slouched. “Thinking too much …”

    “About?” Suho asked.

    “Stuff…”

    Heesung was nowhere to be seen by the time it was lunch. Baekhyun thought that she might still be feeling sick. He was happy that he’d finally get some food since he was starving; he almost overslept and didn’t have time for breakfast this morning. “Dude, chill you might get a stomach ache!” Chanyeol told his friend who gobbled all his food.

    “I assume you haven’t eaten breakfast…” D.O shook his head as he continued to eat at a normal pace. Baekhyun just shook his head and gulped down his glass of water before sighing out and falling back in his seat.

    “Didn’t have time…” He muttered and patted his belly while D.O just shook his head once more.

    “Oh, babe!” Kai suddenly called out and a few girls in the cafeteria turned around expecting it to be them he called for but it wasn’t. Heesung walked in through the doors much to the girl’s disappointment and continued eating with a sour mind. Kai grinned and offered her a seat beside him, which she occupied. Baekhyun gulped and tried so hard not to blush when memories from yesterday started showing in his head. Heesung just smiled and greeted everyone around the table sneaking a wink towards Baekhyun when she turned to him. Kai casually swung an arm around her shoulder that she didn’t mind, but of course Baekhyun minded. She looked healthier and her voice was back to normal.

     “Baekhyun?”

    Jerking in surprise Baekhyun turned around and saw Heesung standing behind him. He was about to head to class and he was running late, there wasn’t anyone else in the hallway except them. “Y-Yeah?” He answered and immediately blushed. Heesung smiled and took a step closer.

    “I was wondering if…” She scratched the back of her head and looked away for a second. “… If you are free after school today.”

    “Eh?” Baekhyuns eyes widened. “Y-Yeah, I am.”

    “Do you want to do something together?” She asked and looked at him with an embarrassed look in her eyes.

    Why is she- Oh my god, is she asking me out?! Baekhyun looked at her for a moment with his mouth agape in surprise. Is this the first time she’s ever taken the initiative into asking me out? “I uhm-“

    “If you don’t want to that’s alri-“

    “No!” He blurted out but quickly regretted it. “I mean.” He coughed. “S-Sure, why not? I… I’m up for doing something.”

    Heesung smiled at him. “Alright then. I’ll see you at the bus stop after school.” With that she turned and walked away. Baekhyun was still in daze as he stared at her back before she turned the hallway and disappeared. He was now late for class but he didn’t care anymore. Heesung just asked him out.

    Directly after school Baekhyun hurried to his locker to grab his bag before literally running out of the building. During classes he didn’t even listen much since his mind was filled with what he’d do together with Heesung after school. What did she have in mind?

    When he neared the bus stop he saw her sitting on the bench with her hands in her coat pockets and a small bag around her shoulder. All right, keep calm Baekhyun. He slowly made his way to her while trying to control his breathing since he had been running. “H-Hey.” He greeted her. She looked up and smiled. “Hi.” The bus arrived right then and they both got on taking seats in the back. “What did you have in mind doing?” He asked and looked at her.

    “I wanted to go to the mall. Is that ok?”

    “Of course.”

    They sat in silence the rest of the bus ride and Baekhyun kept glancing towards her. She was looking out the window like she always does and just stared. It reminded him of the first time they met and he unconsciously let out a chuckle. Heesung turned to him with a questioning look. “What is it?”

    “Somehow… The atmosphere reminded me of the first time we met.” He told her and turned to her. “Remember?”

    “Oh, right.” She did remember. She remembers everything. “When you awkwardly asked me if you could sit next to me.”

    “Ah, right.” He scratched the back of his head. “That was my first time riding a bus. And the first time I visited the café.”

    “I remember.”

    When they reached the mall they both got of the bus and went inside. “Where do you want to go first?” He asked and she looked around. Surprisingly there weren’t that many people in the mall even though there was a lot of sale. “I just want to look around. I need to buy new clothes.”

    “All right then.” He agreed as they began walking.

    Heesung had gone into a clothes store where they had sale on some shirts. She held up a few and asked Baekhyun what he thought. He was serious when it came to the question, which suited her more. The shirts she got were literally all chosen by Baekhyun. He had even stood beside her and dug together with her through the pile of shirts that were on sale and given her some he thought might look good on her. When she was unsure he pushed her towards the dressing rooms and told her to go try them on while he waited outside on a bench. She didn’t want to but with all the pushing he did she gave in.

    He had either shaken his head or nodded when she came out wearing the different shirts. “How about this one?” She asked and walked out from behind the curtains wearing a gray oversized t-shirt that slipped down her right shoulder. “Hmm…” Baekhyun thought and twirled his finger in the air signaling her to turn around which she did. “Yes, that looks good on you.” He nodded and she giggled. “Alright then.”

    When she had bought the shirts that he approved, which she also had approved they continued onto a jeans store. The thought of imagining her legs in different types of jeans made him look through the different types of jeans in the store. Ooh, ‘give your booty a lift’ jeans. With a dirty mind he looked through that rack. After finding Heesungs size he found her and secretly placed them in her shopping basket that contained three other jeans she wanted to try out. Baekhyun followed her into the dressing rooms that were co-ed and sat on a couch that was in front of her stall. “Heesung, are you done yet?” He called when she hadn’t come out yet he knows that she had put jeans on since he’s been watching her feet from beneath the door. “Baekhyun?” She asked with and emotionless tone. Crap, did she put those jeans on? He gulped before he answered her. “Yes?”

    “Did you put these jeans in here?”

    “What are you talking about?” He gave of a very nervous laugh. When the wooden door opened she peaked her head out and stared at him. “Byun Baekhyun.”

    “Y-Yes?”

    She opened the door and walked out while holding her white dress shirt a little above her hips and placed a hand on her hips. His eyes immediately went down to where the jeans hung around her hips lowly before they when down to her thighs. Well hot damn. Heesung turned around and arched her back raising her arms in the air as if posing. “Well? Do they give my booty a lift?” She asked and he instantly turned red as he admired her backside.

    “Yes.” He cleared his throat. “Yes, they do.”

    “Then it’s a yes?” She asked and turned around and stared at him while placing a hand on her hip.

    “Hell yes.”

    She just laughed while he looked away with a red face before she went back into her dressing room to change into the other pair of jeans. What an idiot. She thought.

    They continued the rest of the day shopping before they decided to take a break and eat. Baekhyun chose a café and the two sat down by a round table right before a waiter came and took their orders. Their food arrived shortly together with their drinks and they began eating.

    “What was with the sudden shopping?” Baekhyun asked and swallowed his food.

    Heesung shrugged. “Just felt like it.”

    “Girls…”

    “Precisely.” Heesung laughed together with Baekhyun as they continued to eat and small talk in between their bites.

    “You should probably come to the café soon.” Heesung told Baekhyun as they walked towards the bus stop, Baekhyun holding Heesungs bags.

    “True…” Baekhyun hummed and looked at her.

    They got seats in the back as usual with Heesung by the window and Baekhyun beside her. Once the bus began rolling Heesung leaned her head on Baekhyuns shoulder, which took him by surprise. Trying to suppress the blush that was growing on his cheeks he looked to the side and saw that she had her eyes closed. She’s probably tired… He thought and gulped as he tried to remain still with her on his shoulder.

    Baekhyun plopped onto his bed when he got home and yawned. He’d enjoyed this day with Heesung and liked shopping with her. Although it almost felt like a date for him, he wasn’t sure about Heesung but for him it felt like one. I wonder how a date with Heesung would be like… He thought and stared at his ceiling. “I should ask her out…”

    His eyes widened at his own words. “No, no. She’d probably say no.” He shook his head and turned to his side. “I think I’m falling for you…” Her words echoed in his head and he felt a blush coming on as her voice filled his mind. If she is… Then she wouldn’t say no right? “I’ll ask her tomorrow.” He nodded to himself and sat up. “Alright, Byun Baekhyun tomorrow I’ll ask her out!”

    When Heesung came home she noticed the moving boxes that were stacked in the hallway. Yongguk walked down the stairs carrying another box before he placed it on the floor next to another box. He sighed and turned to her noticing the bags that she was carrying. “Went shopping already?” He asked and grinned.

    “Yeah.” Heesung replied and smiled back before taking her coat and shoes off. Before she entered her room she turned to the right and noticed a few doors were open. She heard Luhan’s and Lay’s voice coming from a room discussing about how they would pack down their shoes. She entered her room and closed the door behind her with her foot before placing the bags beside her bed. A few boxes were already by her closet as she was ready to pack down all her clothes into them. Sighing deeply she sat down on her bed and eyed her room.

    Her desk was already empty and clean, a few decorations still hung around the room because she decided to let them stay, her bathroom was nearly cleared as well and all that was left was mostly her clothes. Everyone just started packing two days ago when Himchan and Yongguk bought a lot of moving boxes. Most of everyone’s rooms were almost empty except a few furniture and decorations they decided to leave behind. Everyone back at Yongguk’s house was busy packing as well. Himchan was probably in his office right now going through papers for the café and what would happen to it when they leave.

    She felt guilty for not telling Baekhyun or the others about this but she just couldn’t bear it. She had a few more weeks to spend with them if she’s lucky and she wanted to do anything to spend most of that time with them before then. Sighing deeply Heesung stood up and tied her hair up into a ponytail before moving to her closet to sort out her clothes.

____________________

A/N First of all, thank you for all your happy birthday's! ^^ I had fun at the amusement park yes UvU Well here's the update i promised  ! I'm sorry if it's messily written, i haven't written in a while so it was a bit hard to get back into it ehe ... I hope you all like this chapter anyway !

Please comment and subscribe, every little word means a lot to me !!

Question:

How many heart wishes does Baekhyun still have? (LMAO, i kind of forgot myself... And i have a plan for using them later on so please help me ><)