13

Playing the player

Heesung opened the front door slowly before peeking in. Nope, the guys weren’t home yet. Sighing in relief she walked in before her eyes widened and her right ear twitched. She could hear Chens’ loud laugh along with Xiumins’ coming closer and closer towards the house.

She quickly locked the door behind  her and ran up the stairs after placing her shoes neatly on the shoe rack. She had just closed her door when she heard the front door open.

“Duuude! You should’ve seen that guys face tho!” Chen boomed as he removed his shoes.

“He was scared less!” Xiumin answered as both started laughing again.

“Guys, don’t you remember Heesung is sick? She might be resting.” Lay scolded the two.

“Yeah, so shut u-“ Kris didn’t even get to finish his sentence till Tao ran up the stairs calling for you.

“NOONAAAA.”

Kris groaned in annoyance while rubbing his temples. Chen and Xiumin snickered behind his back while Lay shook his head.

Heesung had just changed too her home clothes when Tao knocked on her door.

“Noona! We’re home!” He said rather excitedly. “Come in!” She called and sat on her bed.

Tao walked in with a smile on his face. “How are you, noona?” He asked while taking a seat beside her.

Heesung smiled back. “I’m fine. Did you have fun today?”

The boy nodded. “Yupp!” Just then Luhan lightly knocked on the door peeking in.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” He asked and walked in, closing the door behind him.

“Fine.” She answered and watched as he took a seat by the foot of her bed.

Luhan nodded before he laid down with his hands behind his head.

“Ah! I forgot. I have to go help Lay-ge. He bought food for later.” Tao suddenly remembered and got up. “I’ll be back!” Then he was out the door.

Luhan chuckled with closed eyes. “And how are you, oppa?” Heesung asked and crawled closer towards him.

“I’m good. I’m good.” He sighed out. Heesung nodded and laid down next to him leaning her chin in her hand.

“So what have you been doing the whole day?” He asked.

“I was out for a while. I came home a few hours ago.” She lied and he believed her.

They laid like that for a few minutes until another soft knock was heard on her door.

“Yes?” She answered and Lay peeked in.

“You ok?” He asked and she nodded. He spotted Luhan and shook his head. “Luhan, Xiumin needs you downstairs.”

A light groan was heard and Luhan slowly got up. “Fine, fine. See you later, Heesung.” He said and ruffled her hair.

Lay stepped aside and let the older pass and when he was about to leave himself Heesung remembered.

“Ah, Xingxing-oppa!” She called out and the said man raised his eyebrows. “Yes?”

“I got something for you when I was out.” The girl got up and walked to her closet where she hid the bag. Pulling out the beige sweater she handed it to Lay who nodded happily while inspecting it.

“Whaa, you didn’t need too!” He smiled and hugged the girl who happily hugged him back.

“And what’s with the hugging?” A familiar voice interrupted the two. Both of them turned to the door and saw Kris standing there with a raised angry bird brow.

“Heesung got me a sweater.” Lay teased and held it up, in front of his upper body.

Both of them saw the taller mans brow twitch as he eyed the sweater. “Thanks again, Heesung.” Lay said and patter the girl on her head before walking past the tall man and down the stairs. She could give Tao his later on.

Giggling to herself, Heesung walked back to her bed and sat down.

 

Kris eyed as she crossed her long milky legs then averted his look to her face. Heesung gave him a questioning yet seductive look.

“And you didn’t get me anything?” He asked and walked in her room towards her.

“I didn’t have time.” She confessed, which was true. Sehun had interrupted her before she could buy something for everyone.

“And why not?” Kris wasn’t really upset about her not buying her anything, it was just that a spark of jealousy had hit him when he walked passed her room and saw her hugging Lay. He thought that they were too close to each other.

“Something got it the way.” Heesung answered and slowly leaned back when Kris came closer and closer, Now he was standing right in front of her with arms crossed, looking down on her. She looked up and tilted her head.

“May I ask what?”

Heesung didn’t even have time to open until a pair loud voices were heard from downstairs.

“NOONA!” A very familiar voice called out.

Chuckling Heesung got up and walked passed Kris, towards her door.

“Zelo-ah!” She happily called the boy as she leaned on the railing outside her room looking down.

She saw the tall boy running out from the living room with a smile. “Ah, noona!” He was about to run up the stairs but a wild troll grabbed him and pulled him back in to the living room.

“Oh, we ain’t done here!” Chen yelled and a scream was heard mixed with loud laughs.

“Doesn’t it feel like we’re married and they’re are our kids?” Kris commented and came up behind her.

Heesung turned around and leaned her elbows on the railing, raising an eyebrow.

 “As if I’d ever marry you. Or even have kids with you.”

Kris smirked. “I wouldn’t mind you having my child though.”

Scoffing she shook her head. “Oh, please. My brother would’ve killed you if you ever did anything too me.”

“Nothing happened last time, didn’t it?” He leaned back on the wall beside Heesungs door and kept his smirk on.

A memory appeared in her head and she tried not to let the blush that was threatening to appear on her cheeks out. Clearing she just crossed her arms and leaned her lower back on the railing.

Kris chuckled and shook his head. The two just stayed there in silence, well, not really in silence since the boys were making a ruckus downstairs. Heesung thought she heard something break too.

“He would’ve killed you if he found out.” Heesung muttered and looked side ways.

“I think so too…” He walked towards her until he stood right in front of her. “You think he ever find out?” She asked and dared to look up and meet him in the eye.

He gave a small smile. “Probably… But not in the near future, I hope.”

Giving a small smile back she nodded, agreeing. “So…” Kris continued and leaned forward, gripping the rail behind Heesung with one hand for support.

“You’re telling me that if you’re brother didn’t mind, you’d go out with me?” He asked and put his smirk back on. A look of disbelief appeared on her face before she scoffed and pushed him away from her on his chest.

“As if.” Heesung annoyingly headed to the stairs and into the living room leaving the giant grinning widely to himself. A confused Luhan had just walked up the stairs and looked at him as if he was crazy.

“Kris... What are you thinking of?” He asked and raised an eyebrow.

The taller one shook his head. “Nothing, nothing.”

The still confused deer slowly nodded and started to walk down the hall into his room.

Kris slowly shook his head with the smile still on his lips, while heading down the stairs. Once he entered the living room he froze.

Xiumin and Daehyun were sitting behind an armchair eating snacks and buns. Lay was sitting on the sofa totally out of it while Youngjae was sitting beside him watching something on his tablet with headphones on, apparently something dramatic since he kept sniffling with a sad face on. Chen was messing with Jongup while the younger one tried getting the troll away from him. Heesung was being pulled side to side by Zelo and Tao as the two giant maknaes fought over who was sleeping with her tonight.

Kris’s’ eyebrow twitched as the smile slowly turned into an annoyed frown.

“YAH.” He growled and everyone fell silent as they just noticed the taller ones presence. The only thing that was heard was the slow munching of the two that sat behind the armchair.

“M-Mianhe hyung…” Jongup was the first to apologize as he laid in a headlock of the troll.

Kris slowly turned to the giant maknaes. Zelo blinked in fear as he had Heesung in his arms. Tao hugged Heesungs free arm tighter as he didn’t dare to move with Kris’s gaze on him.

“Tao… Zelo…” Kris said and the two boys gulped. Heesung just rolled her eyes and inwardly sighed.

“I’m sleeping with Heesung tonight.” Was his final comment before he walked towards the three with an evil smirk on, as everything turned chaotic once more.

“HYUUUUUNG!”

“GE!”

____________

A/N Hello!

I hope this short chapter turned out ok. I didn't have time to write much since i wrote this during class lol, hohoho! As usual i didn't have time to re-read everything and correct so i apologize for the wrongs here and there. 

Please comment and subscribe! I don't really like ghost readers ehehe ^^

Tell me what you think??

/ It'sMeAleex