Eomma and Appa

Playing the player

BAEKHYUN POV

    I don’t know how long I laid there with my eyes wide open in shock. Heesung was asleep in my arms her breathing a little louder than usual due to her fever. She’d shift from time to time but she still kept herself close to me. My face was boiling hot and it wasn’t because of the thick duvet that I was sharing with Heesung who had a warm body, no, it was because of what she said. The heat spread all the way to my ears making them pound from my heart beat. It took a while for my heart to begin beating again after my brain managed to process was she just said.

    “I think I’m falling for you…”

    Her voice echoed in my head over and over again. Blinking, I looked down at her sleeping face and eyed her slightly open lips. Did she really say that? Yes, I was still hesitant in believing what she just said. Heesung said that I have a chance with her and now she’s saying that she’s falling for me?! I just didn’t know how to react or to say when she wakes up. Now I won’t be able to rest at all …

    When Heesung started to shift in her sleep I quickly closed my eyes in hope that she’d believe that I was sleeping. I don’t know how long we’ve been laying there but I couldn’t even get a blink of rest. Different kinds of thoughts flew around my head the whole time. My ears slightly perked up when a soft groan was heard from her and her body left my side. I assumed she was sitting up since I didn’t feel her move anymore. A yawn was heard and I felt her shift once more on the bed. My body twitched lightly when her fingers my cheek making it hard for me to control my facial expressions. “Baekhyun…” She said my name, her voice still a bit hoarse. “I know you’re awake.” My eyes shot open when she said that and I looked up at her through the dim light.

    “How?”

    She smiled. “I know how you really look like when you’re sleeping.” She said and her fingers left my cheek.

    “Oh…” Was all I could say before shifting and turning to lay on my back. My body was a bit stiff since I hadn’t moves during the time she was sleeping. “I hope you don’t get sick for being so close to me…” She sighed. “School just started and-“

    “I told you that’s it’s fine.”

    She didn’t say anything else and just turned away from me with fiddling fingers in her lap. “About before…” She muttered and it was hard trying to figure out what she was saying since her voice was hoarse. “What I said…”

    “Oh.” I chuckled and my face instantly heated up.

    “I mean it…” She turned to me with her hands in front of , the sleeves of the sweater covering half her hands. Her eyebrows were furrowed when she was looking at me and what made me sit up was because of the blush on her cheeks. She was trying to hide it from me with her hands but it was visible from behind them. She looked so embarrassed at the moment, so shy and it made my heart pound harder in my chest.

    “Mean what?” I asked and tilted my head to the side teasing her with a smile.

    “Idiot…” She muttered and looked down in her lap. With a crazy pounding heart in my chest I placed a hand behind her head leaning our foreheads together. With my other hand I slowly pulled away her hands from her face and I was right, she was blushing. “I think it’s the first time I’ve seen you blush…” I told her and she didn’t reply.

    “You mean it?” I asked and with my other hand I tipped her chin up so she looked at me with her gray eyes. “That you’re falling for me?” Our eyes met and I knew that we both felt that electric shock appear between us. Her eyes lids were slowly falling when I leaned in closer to her. Our lips barely touched when she pulled away with a surprised expression. “Ah, you might ge-“

    I rolled my eyes, how many times do I have to say that I don’t care if I get sick? With my hand still behind her head I pulled her closer to me and connected our lips. She tried pushing me away at first, still worried that I might get sick but I kept our lips together and after a while she gave up and kissed me back.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

    Baekhyun was sitting by the island counter in the kitchen watching Heesung cook. She was wearing a white mask to cover , she even joked that she wore it so that he wouldn’t be able to steal kisses from her. Zelo and Tao were nowhere to be seen when they walked down but when Heesung looked out windows by the front door she saw them playing in the snow. Heesungs fever had gone down a bit and she was feeling much better than before. Baekhyun watched her move around the kitchen, getting stuff and ingredients to make fried rice. He offered to help her but she said no and told him to sit down and wait, or go out and play with Zelo and Tao. Baekhyun quickly sat down since he didn’t want to risk getting buried in the snow outside by the two giants. No, he didn’t want to die that way by playing with them.

    The smell of fried rice began filling the air while Heesung was mixing everything in a wok. “Baekhyun, can you go out and tell the two that it’s time to eat?” Heesung asked without looking away from the stove. The boy gulped and slowly got out of his stool making his way towards the hallway. Even though he was wishing that he had a giant shield in front of him right now he slowly opened the door peeking out carefully at first. It was silent, to silent out here. Being a little braver Baekhyun peeked his whole head out scanning the whole front yard wondering where the two might be. This doesn’t feel right. He thought as he opened the door a little more and almost stood outside. It’s too quiet…

    Baekhyun’s eyes suddenly widened when he saw it coming flying towards him from the corner of his eye. A terrified yell left his lips as the giant snowball hit the back of the door instead of his face, which were a few inches away from where it had landed. He ran back in and saw Heesung preparing the dining table. She raised an eye when Baekhyun walked towards her with a frightened expression. “Aw, hyung you missed him!” Zelo groaned in the hallway. “He moved!” Tao answered and the door closed.

    “I almost died…” Baekhyun muttered and sat down on the chair Heesung stood by. “Aigoo…” She giggled and patted him on the head before continuing to place glasses by the plates.

    They all sat by the table and ate the fried rice Heesung made while talking. Heesung didn’t say much because of but she’d occasionally laugh together with them but then she’d start coughing. Whenever she’d start coughing Baekhyun began patting her back lightly, which amused the two boys who watched. “Noona, can we go out and play again?” Zelo asked after he and Tao helped doing the dishes. Heesung who had just wiped the dining table looked up and nodded. “Be careful!” She said as the two hurried out to put their jackets back on and rushed out the door. “You’re like a mom.” Baekhyun commented and came up behind Heesung while she was rinsing the rag by the sink. She smiled behind the mask she was still wearing when his arms made their way around her waist. After wiping her hands on the towel she turned and placed her arms around his neck. “Really?” She asked.

    He chuckled and nodded before placing their foreheads together. “It felt like we were married.” Heesung raised her eyebrows in surprise. “And those two were our kids.”

    Before the two were about to head up the stairs the door opened and Zelo walked in with Tao standing behind him both wearing serious expressions. “What is it?” Heesung asked and stopped right before she was about to step on the stairs, Baekhyun right behind her. “Hyung and I had a discussion.” Zelo said and Heesung raised an eyebrow. “About what?” She asked and pulled her mask down to her chin.

    “We both…”

    “… Are going to call you two eomma and appa.” Tao continued.

    Baekhyuns eyes widened while his mouth fell. Heesung looked at them with shock written all over her face. “W-What?!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

    “Well you both look good together.” Tao shrugged as if it was nothing. “Only when you’re together though.” He added and looked at Baekhyun. “Otherwise she’s still our noona.”

    “Eomma.” Zelo pointed at Heesung who jerked back. “Appa.” He pointed at Baekhyun whose face was now as red as Zelo’s jacket he was wearing. “We’re going back out to play!” He yelled and turned around, running past Tao.

    “Hurry and get married, noona!” Tao gave thumbs up at Heesung who was still shocked over their spontaneous announcement. The door closed and the two were left alone in a somewhat awkward silence. “W-What’s with them?!” Baekhyun groaned and scratched the back of his head while he tried calming himself but his face was still burning hot. The sound of Heesung giggling made him turn around and look at her with confusion. She was using the wall behind her as support while she was clutching her chest. “What’s funny?” Baekhyun asked feeling even more embarrassed.

    “Well…” Heesung turned around and looked at him with slightly red cheeks. “Just before you said that I’m just like a mom.” She reminded him. “And then those two come and say something like that.” She gestured against the door. Baekhyuns stared at her in disbelief as she turned and made her way up the stairs.

    The two were now in her room sitting on her bed. “Ah, right!” Baekhyun spoke up and stood up making his way to the plastic bag on her desk. He took out the pack of pocky that he remembered he bought and handed it to Heesung. “I bought this for you too.”

    Blinking she took it and smiled. “Thank you.” She said and he looked away while sitting back down on the edge of her bed. “No problem…” He heard her rip the pack open and began taking one out. Baekhyun turned around slowly and saw her sit beside him with a piece of pocky in . Heesung noticed him staring and turned to him with raised eyebrows. With a pounding heart Baekhyun leaned down and bit the other end of the pocky stick making her eyes widen. With small bites he began biting the chocolate covered stick towards her, after he’d taken a few bites Heesung began nibbling her way towards him as well. He knew that he was blushing but he couldn’t help getting even more color on his cheeks when he noticed how close their lips were.

    When their lips met the taste of chocolate melted in both their mouths when Baekhyun decided to deepen the kiss. Heesung broke the kiss because of the lack of air, while panting Baekhyun stared at her pink tongue when it the corner of . Just like before that electric wave appeared between them, pulling them together. Making her fall back onto the mattress Baekhyun connected their lips once more this time even harsher than before. Heesung had her hands in his hair pulling him towards her while one of her legs unconsciously slid up to his hip and deciding to stay ther. Baekhyun began untying his tie around his neck because it became harder to breath but Heesungs hands made their way to his and pulled his tie away with ease throwing it somewhere into the room.

    The sound of ringing made them pull away from each other in surprise. Heesung leaned up using her arms as support while Baekhyun cursed under his breath when he reached into his pocket for his phone. Seeing who it was that blocked him he groaned and brushed his messy hair back with his fingers. “What is it?” He asked rather harshly when he answered the phone. Heesung tried not to laugh out loud when she saw how pissed Baekhyun looked when he answered who ever called him. Tilting her head to the side she just sat up with her legs still on either side of him. She began fiddling with his collar distracting him for a moment from his phone call. “Uh, yeah. No…” He said into the phone as he stared at her while she just gave him a smile. “I-“ He gasped loudly when her lips touched the skin of his neck. “No, it’s just that…” He bit his lips when she ran her lips up and down the side of his neck slowly. His other hand held onto her shoulder trying to push her away so he could concentrate on what the other person was saying but he knew he couldn’t. “It’s just that it’s … “ He gulped. “… Sale on ramyun…” His voice faltered and Heesung had to pull away while trying to stifle a laugh. Baekhyun frowned when she covered with the back of her hand, her body shaking with laughter. “I have to go.” He said firmly into the phone. “No, Sehun I have to leave.” Without continuing the conversation he turned the sound of his phone and carelessly threw it to the side of her bed. “That wasn’t funny.” He muttered and pushed her back down onto the mattress. “Yes, it was.” Heesung giggled when Baekhyun frowned. “That brat…” He leaned down about to kiss her again when they both heard the door open and the other two maknaes entered the house with their loud voices echoing through out the building. Baekhyun groaned in irritation as his head fell beside her head, pissed to be blocked once again. “I hate them all.” He muttered into the mattress making Heesung burst into laughter.

    Baekhyun had to leave shortly after the two boys came back from playing outside because he had promised to buy Sehun ramyun since he lied about it being sale. He was putting his jacket on with a pout before he was about to leave. “Are you going to school tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked and looked at her while fixing the scarf around his neck. “I think so.” She smiled.

    “But if you feel bad don’t push yourself.” He told her and had a hand on the door handle. Heesung scoffed and took a step towards him while her hand reached up the end of his scarf. “And what happens if you get sick?” She asked and lightly pulled the scarf making him lean down closer to her. “I won’t.” He smirked when she pulled his scarf even more.

    Their lips met with a soft kiss at first but Baekhyun let go of the handle and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

     “Eomma, Ap-“ Zelo’s loud voice made them break the kiss and turn to the living room entrance where Zelo loudly gasped with a shocked expression written all over his face while his hand was covering his mouth. Tao’s mouth was wide open as he dropped the controller he had in his hand onto the floor. Baekhyun felt his face heat up and he knew that he was turning red while Heesung was surprised for only a while before sighing deeply. The door unlocked from the outside and it opened letting the cold air in. The man who entered the house made it so much worse for Baekhyun who almost fainted out of shock and embarrassment. The tall blonde man raised an eyebrow in confusion when he saw the scene in front of him.

    Zelo and Tao standing by the living room entrance wearing their kigurumis staring at Heesung and Baekhyun, Zelo looked like he had all the air punched out of him while Tao was frozen onto his spot. So was Baekhyun whose face was red and staring at Kris before his eyes went to Heesung then the two boys. Baekhyun felt the sweat run down his forehead and to his neck when silence filled the house. Heesung was standing there and sighed deeply while rubbing her temple before turning to Kris with a smile. “Welcome home.” She greeted him and he just nodded before turning to Baekhyun again. “What happened here?” He asked.

    “Well…” Heesung shrugged.

    “Eomma and appa kissed!” Zelo exclaimed all of a sudden awhile pointing at the two said ones. The boy seemed to have broken away from his shock but it was still clearly shown on his face. “Eomma and appa?” Kris asked in confusion with his eyebrows raised. Heesung sighed deeply. “He means us.” She pointed at herself then at Baekhyun who was still frozen with shock. WELL .

________

A/N Sorry for wrongs here and there since i wrote this quite quickly. No poster either since yeah...

    I hope you enjoyed this chapter though even if i myself thought it was a bit meh i was trying to make the whole thing with a little more feelings but i wonder if it worked lol. Sorry for not updating for such a long time i've been out of inspo lately and i've just recently tried continiuing. Hope my 'skills' didn't falter during my little 'break' lol. I've wanted to update i did but...

Please comment and subscribe! I keep smiling widely at your nice comments everyone!