New classmate

Playing the player

It felt like an hour since you stepped into your brother’s room and told him about the whole thing. He promised to keep quiet through the whole thing because you knew that it would’ve taken even longer to tell him.

Your brother sat on his chair in front of his desk while you were sitting on his bed.  His mouth was agape the whole time you were talking and you even saw his eyebrows twitching from time to time.

You told him about how it started. You explained to him too who these guys were in school and how everyone else treated them. How you overheard them and how you decided to join their little game. Your brother and the rest in the house knew how you were in school. At first your brother didn’t understand why but after some convincing he gave in. You told him about Baekhyun too since he’s been visiting the café more often now and you even told him about your day with Sehun.

“… And that’s how it became like this…” You finally finished took a look at your brother who was just sitting there with his mouth still wide open.

“Oppa…?”

Himchan cleared his throat and blinked a couple of times before looking at you.

“So… This… Kai guy lost a bet?” He started. You nodded and waited for him to continue.

“And he’s forced to date you?” You nodded once more. “And you’re going to play along?”

Once again. You nodded.

“And this Baekhyun guy. He’s the one that’s been coming to the café? The one who was checking you out the other day?”

You were about to nod once again but stopped when you heard what your brother said. “You saw…?”

“So you know he was checking you out?!” Your brother abruptly stood up and so did you.

“Duh, it wasn’t that hard to notice wasn’t it?!” You stood up as well. You knew how your brother gets when he sees someone checking you out. He tends to make the whole thing into a big discussion.

“Well why d-“

A knock was heard on your brothers door and you went and opened it. Zelo stood in front of you with a clueless expression on his face.

“Did I interrupt something…?” He asked and blinked.

You quickly shook your head before your brother could respond. “What is it Zelo?” You asked and leaned on the door frame.

“Yongguk hyung said that Himchan hyung and his shift starts soon.” You suddenly remembered that tonight your brother and Yongguk were in charge of the night club again.

Himchan sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Arasso, tell him I’ll be down soon.”

Zelo nodded before averting his eyes to you. “Noona, are you going too?”

You shook your head. “Ani, I was planning to stay home tonight.” You turned to face your brother before leaving.

“Oppa, I’ll be going to bed now.” He heaved another heavy sigh before nodding.

You walked past Zelo and walked in to your room. You knew your brother didn’t accept the whole thing yet but it’d take time. You decided to slowly let him get use to the whole thing and you had to remember to remind him not to do anything stupid next time Baekhyun walks into the café.

~

AUTHOR POV

Heesung had her usual look on when she entered the classroom. She had her glasses on and her messy bun. She took her usual seat in the back and waited patiently for the class to start.

When class ended she walked towards her locker and placed her books inside. She accidently dropped her notebook and heaved a sigh when she bent down to pick it up. But pair of hands was faster than hers. When she slowly looked up to see who the person was her eyes widened.

Kai was standing in front of her holding her notebook in his hand. He had his regular smirk on his lips as he looked at her.

Ah, making the first move already? Heesung thought as she eyed him from behind her glasses.

“Here.” He said and handed her, her notebook. Heesung slowly bowed before she heard him leave.

Putting her notebook back in her locker she smirked to herself. She had the feeling that Kai had already begun his little game and that he was starting of slowly.

~

As Heesung took a seat all the way back in her next class she faced the window and waited as usual. When the teacher had settled the class down she fixed her glasses and cleared .

“I have some important news for you all now.” She started and the class kept quiet waiting for her to continue.

“As you all know Mrs. Kwon has taken vacation since she just gave birth right?” The class nodded.

“And since there’s no teacher that can take over for her class during her stay away and we don’t even know If she’s coming back.” She sighed as if she was sad about that. “We decided to split her class into small groups and place them into the other classes.”

“So that means we’re getting a few students from class C then?” A boy in the front asked and the teacher nodded.

The whole class started murmuring and wondering who it was but Heesung didn’t even move an inch in her seat. She was still looking out the window since she could actually care less about the students that were going to transfer to the class.

“Silence, silence!” The teacher said. But before she could continue speaking three knocks were heard on the door.

“Ah, it’s probably them!” She exclaimed. The whole class watched as she slowly opened the door and four boys walked in.

Suddenly whispers and loud murmurs could be heard again through the classroom. But once again Heesung didn’t move from her position. That was until she heard one specific name that made here ears perk up.

“Omo, Baekhyun-oppa?” A girl squeeled. That made Heesung turn to the front.

Indeed, Baekhyun was standing there in front of her class with three other guys that probably are from the same class as him. He looked rather bored as he sent small smiles to the girls that kept calling his name from different places of the classroom.

Aw, you’ve got to be kidding me! Heesung thought and silently cursed for herself.

“Now I hope you welcome our new students and treat them good during their stay in our class ok?” You teacher said and the whole class nodded.

“Ah, ok. Let’s see where I can place you guys…” Your teacher scanned the room and Heesung quickly averted her look out the window again. She really hoped none of them would get a seat next to her. The seat next to her has always been empty since no one wants to sit next to her. And Heesung wanted it to remain empty. She hoped that the teacher didn’t mention her now.

“Ah, miss.” Baekhyun said and gained the teachers attention.

“Ne, Baekhyun-shi?” She smiled.

“Is it ok if I take a seat in the back?” He asked while giving her his well known eye smile.

Once again Heesungs ears perked up. She was the only one that had a free seat in the back. Aw, no please! She thought.

Her teacher looked all the way back and Heesung gulped as she saw in the corner of her eye how the teacher eyed her seat.

“There’s only one free seat in the back Baekhyun-shi. And that’s the one beside Heesung. You sure you want that seat?”

Please say no! Please say no! Heesung pleaded inside.

“Yes.” Baekhyun smiled brightly and nodded.

A few girls in the room gasped and whispers started to spread again. Heesung heard how Baekhyun made his way to her and took the seat beside her.

After the teacher had placed out the other guys the class could start. Heesung was still facing the window when she felt a light nudge on her arm. Slowly she turned around only to be met with Baekhyuns smile.

 

“Hi~” He whispered and gave her a small wave. And all Heesung did was give him a small nod with her head before turning back to the window.

Baekhyun unconsciously pouted as he didn’t receive a formal greeting back yet he didn’t really expect a formal greeting but you know. You never know. He felt all the stared he was getting from the other girls in the room and he didn’t like it at all. Well to be honest, he actually liked sitting in the back. And when he saw that Heesung sat in the back with a free seat beside her he somewhat felt relieved. He didn’t want anyone else sitting beside him, especially not another girl. He wouldn’t be able to concentrate with all her talking and flirting. And he knows because of experience.

And Baekhyun feels calm beside Heesung. Like on the bus on the way to the café. He felt calm yet intimidated by her. He still doesn’t know why.

Class went by fast and before they knew it, it ended.

Heesung stood up and gathered her books together. But before anyone could exit their teacher said.

“Ah, to those who are sitting beside our new students can you please tell them what we’ve been learning the past few weeks? Since Mrs.Kwon and I don’t really have the same teaching methods and we’ve progressed more than what she did, ok?”

What the hell… Heesung thought and stole a glance at Baekhyun who stood behind his seat and listened to the teacher.

“And if they haven’t learned anything that we have. Please teach them ok?” She said before leaving the room with a smile on her face.

Baekhyun turned around to face Heesung but she had already gone. Furrowing his eyebrows he turned to the door and saw how she turned to the right. Why is she in such a hurry? He thought and was about to follow her. But before he even made it to the door, three girls blocked his way and looked up at him with their big eyes.

“Oppa, want me to help you to catch up in History?” The girls standing in the middle with short hair asked.

Baekhyun shook his head and gave her a small smile. “Ah, no thank you…” He said. “I’d rather go ask my seat mate.”

The girls gasped and watched as he left the room to look for Heesung.

~

A/N

Hello~

Another update. Sorry if ths was a little short and boring but i hope you still like it anyway ^^

Please comment >< I don't really like silent readers D: I kinda lose mt motivation for writing you know?