New haircut, jealousy, finals and a new bet.

Playing the player

When Baekhyun came home late afternoon you were sitting by the kitchen table with your laptop, a couple of papers in front of you, your briefcase and your phone pressed to your ear. Baekhyun noticed that and quietly removed his jacket and hung it on one of the hooks. You were wearing a pair of dark jeans, a pale blue dress shirt and makeup. Baekhyun assumed that you’ve been out yourself, maybe another meeting?  He tiptoed passed you, heading to his room when your loud voice made him jerk towards the side in fear. He turned to you with wide eyes and a pounding heart.

    “How much stock do we own there?” He watched you lean forward and place your elbows on the table. Baekhyun felt cold shivers down his spine. “So consolidate the shares into our company, then fire the board … except the- I don’t give a , oppa.” Baekhyun flinched at the harsh words you were using. He’s never seen this side of you, except the other call you had this morning, but this one was more frightening. “Yes, yes. Just do it! … Keep me informed, yes… Thank you … “ You hung up and leaned your hand in your hands.

    “What is it?” You asked lowly when you noticed Baekhyun still stood frozen in his spot, gaping at you with wide-eyes. “What did you just do?” He asked in a small voice, his curiosity being heard in his tone. “I ed a guy a over.”

    Baekhyun gulped, he’s never seen you like this, surprised by the words that were leaving your mouth. “I crushed and broke someone’s company over right under his nose and I’m going to sell the pieces to the highest bidder.” You said and straightened your back, still not turning around to look at him. “Besides.” You shrugged and kept your eyes on your laptop screen. “We’ll make good money out of that deal.” You said as if it was nothing.

    Baekhyun had slowly taken a few steps back and stood by the end of the kitchen table. Finally, you looked up at him and he noticed your gray eyes were hard and tense. “I’m sorry if I frightened you.” You sighed out and rubbed your temple calming down just a bit.

    “You didn’t.” He lied and you raised and eyebrow. “You just…” He looked for the right word as he kept his eyes on yours. “… Took me by surprise…” He mumbled and your eyes softened making him relax. “Well.” You closed your laptop and began fixing the papers in front of you. “That’s also one of my daily conversations with people.” The both of you chuckled. “There’s still so much I don’t know about you.” He commented and placed his hands in his jeans pocket. “I know.” You smiled up at him. “But you can find out…” You placed the papers in your briefcase. “… How good of a hairdresser I am.”

    Baekhyuns eyes widened in surprise. “You’re going to cut my hair?” You nodded. “If you want to.”

    “Now?”

    “If you want to.” You repeated, still uncertain and Baekhyun quickly nodded with a wide grin, almost bouncing up and down in joy. “Now!” You chuckled at the boy and picked your laptop to place it in the briefcase as well. “Alright then. Go to the bathroom and get me a pair of scissors.” You told him and he quickly ran into his room before you even reached the stairs.

    “Are you sure, you want to do this?” You asked him once again. Baekhyun stood in front of the sink with his hands in his pockets looking at you with an amused expression. He nodded. “Now, please.” He grinned. You rolled your eyes and grabbed the wooden white stool in the corner of the bathroom and placed it in front of the sink. “Alright then. Sit.” You told him and placed a small folded towel right in front of the sink on that little space where the back of his neck would rest. “You’re going to wash my hair?” He asked, a little to excited, you nod. “But you have to get rid of that shirt.” You waved your hand at his long sleeved gray shirt he was wearing. It had three buttons going down from the collar and Baekhyun blushed when he reached up and started ing them. You crossed your arms and turned your back towards him so he could strip it of in peace. You heard the piece of clothing land lightly on the floor and him sitting down adjusting himself on the stool. “Done.” He mumbled and you turned around, of course your eyes went to his skin first and Baekhyun had to look away, embarrassed when he felt your eyes on him. Hmm, not bad, You grabbed a towel from a hook on the wall and wrapped it around his shoulders, your fingers accidently touching his bare skin making him gulp. Baekhyun wasn’t that buff but you had to admit he was slightly toned and you thought you saw a thin outline of his abs.

     Thankfully, the showerhead was close to the sink so all you needed to do was grab it and pull it out of the bathtub as well as his shampoo and conditioner bottle, placing them on the counter beside the sink. “Ready?” You asked and he nodded with a shy smile as he leaned his head back. You turned the showerhead on and had your hand under the running water to check for the right temperature. “This ok?” You asked and began wetting his hair from his forehead. “Perfect.” He mumbled and let the warm water heat his scalp up. You head your free hand by his hair line, making sure no water would splash his face as you soaked his hair, you also protected his ears with your hand.

    When you were done wetting his hair you squirted some shampoo onto your palm and began massaging his scalp, beginning at his temples and working over the top of his head and down the sides, circling your fingers. Baekhyun hummed in appreciation and closed his eyes when your hands worked magic. He enjoyed this, you washing his hair, he loved the feeling it gave him, sending good shivers down his spine. “Much better than the hair dresser.” He mumbled and you chuckled, reached back behind his head, he took the chance to inhale your smell when you leaned over his face. “I like it when you scratch my scalp with your fingernails.” He commented and you couldn’t help but smile, he looked so peaceful and calm when you were washing his hair.

    After rinsing the lather out of his hair you grabbed his conditioner bottle. “Once more?” You asked and looked at him. His eyes fluttered open and he gave a sleepy smile. “Yes, please.” His gaze finds yours and you smiled down at him before you began conditioning his hair.

    “Alright, done. Sit up!” You told him after you squeezed out some water from his hair. He sleepily did as he was told and sat up, turning to face the mirror. Grabbing another towel from another hook you started drying his hair like you did this morning and when it was relatively damp you put it away and made sure the towel around his shoulders covered his chest as well.

    “Last chance to back out, Byun Baekhyun.” You told him and swung the pair of scissors in your fingers. He grinned at you in the mirror. “Do your worst.” He said and you smiled. “Alright, then.” You picked up your comb that you got before and stood behind him. You looked at him through the mirror, asking with your eyes. Baekhyun rolled his and chuckled. “I promise, I trust you with my hair.” He grinned widely and you smiled before you began to comb through his merely damp hair. Baekhyun watched you with still sleepy eyes in the mirror; you looked so concentrated on what you were doing even though you were just combing his hair, which he loved.

    Lifting the first lock of his dark hair you comb it upward and snared it between your fingers. Giving him a quick glance in the mirror you put the comb between your lips, took the scissors and made the first strip, cutting about half an inch off the length. Baekhyun closed his eyes and sat like a statue as you worked with his hair. The sound of you snipping his hair and his calm breathing filled the room. You’d catch him opening his eyes watching you intently as you cut his hair and you just gave him reassuring smiles, the silence between the two of you calm and quiet.

    “I need to stand in front of you now.” You mumbled and Baekhyun sleepily opened his eyes and saw that strands of his hair covered the towel around his shoulders. He sat there confused as you made your way in front of him, covering him in the mirror. His eyes widened when he noticed how close you were when you leaned forward to cut his bangs. He gulped and felt his face heat up when he came face to face with your chest. Your blouse fell forward giving him a peek into your shirt, revealing a little bit of cleavage. Oh dear lord. He tried to look side to side but your arms were covering his view, your smell surrounded him as he looked forward again, his eyes directly falling onto your cleavage again. Baekhyun felt his heart pound harder in his chest as he closed his eyes, not wanting to be caught looking into your shirt. He heard you shifting your position and it felt like you had moved away from him. He then felt your fingers run through his hair from the back and occasionally fiddle with the top of his hair where he heard you snip a few more strands.

    After a few minutes you placed the comb and scissors on the counter and ruffled his hair. “Done.” Baekhyuns hair was now shorter and stood up on the top of his head. Baekhyun opened his eyes and gazed at himself in the mirror. His mouth opened as he turned his head side to side and admired the layers that he saw. “Whoa.” He mumbled and lifted a hand to the back of his neck where it felt so much shorter. “Great job!” He grinned widely as he looked pleasantly surprise. He the stool and pulled you towards him, snaking his arms around your waist, he leaned his head on your stomach and hugged you tight. “I love it. Thank you.” He grinned.

    “You’re welcome.” You told him and he let go of you to continue admiring his new haircut. “I look…” He thought for a moment. “Even more handsome.” You jokingly scoffed. “Who said you even were handsome before?” His mouth fell in the mirror as he looked at you with a look of disbelief. You laughed. “Although.” You mumbled and peeled the towel around his shoulders off. “I have to admit, you’re pretty ok, built Byun Baekhyun.” You told him as you deliberately your fingers along his shoulder before you disappeared out of the bathroom to get a broom. Baekhyun stood there staring at the door with a flushed face.

 

-

 

You had left earlier because you had business to attend to at the café with your brother, letting Baekhyun walk to school alone. He was happy though that you helped him style his hair this morning before you left with some gel he never really used.

    “Oh, hyung!” Sehun was the first one to notice him by the gate. Suho and D.O turned around as well. “Whoa, what did you do to your hair?” D.O asked and reached up to lightly pat Baekhyuns new hairstyle. “I got a haircut.” He grinned and Suho chuckled. “We see that. Awesome.” He gave Baekhyun thumbs up before they all walked in to school.

    During lunchtime you still weren’t back from the café making Baekhyun slightly worried. But it lightened his mood when he received a lot of compliments from others students about his new haircut surprisingly even from teachers. When his friends were busy eating and talking he took out his phone and quickly typed a text for you.

 

From: Annoying Bacon.

I’ve gotten a lot of compliments for my new haircut. ^^ You’re so talented… And beautiful.

Where are you? Are you all right?

 

An immediate response arrived from you and he quickly opened it.

 

From: Heesung.

I’m awesome. That’s why.

And thank you, I know. (;

Currently sitting in a meeting, I don’t know when it ends.

 

He chuckled at your response.

 

From: Annoying Bacon.

That you are, Ma’am.

What are you doing sitting and texting during a meeting? Naughty.

 

From: Heesung.

You’re disturbing Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

 

From: Annoying Bacon.

Mr. Byun Baekhyun hmm… I like the tone of that c:

And stop texting during a meeting!

 

From: Heesung.

Well Mr. Byun Baekhyun~

Stop texting me!

 

He chuckled for himself and put his phone away only to look up and notice that his friends were staring at him. “What?” He innocently asked, his eyes widening. Suho shook his head. “You’ve got it bad.” He mumbled as he took a sip of water.

     “How’s it going between you and Heesung though?” D.O asked and leaned his elbows on the table. Baekhyun thought about that for a moment. How were the two of you? “Well…” He scratched the back of his head. “Well, I don’t know actually.” He muttered. “I guess… Friends?”

    Suho sighed and shook his head. “She hasn’t responded to your feelings yet?” Baekhyun shook his head. “Ah.” Suho nodded. “By the way, Kai and Chanyeol are coming back next week.” He changed the subject.

    Baekhyuns eyes widened. “Really?” They all nodded. “I talked to Kai this morning on the phone and they’ll be released from the hospital tomorrow afternoon.” D.O said. “They’re expelled this whole week.”

    “Oh, I wonder how it’ll be when noona and them meet.” Sehun mumbled and they all shrug.

 

-

 

They all followed D.O to the café after school because of his part-time job there and Baekhyun wondered if he’d be able to see you there, the thought encouraged him.

    D.O entered through the back door while everyone else entered through the front where Daehyun happily greeted them and led them to their seats. Baekhyun quickly scanned the room looking for you after they took their jackets off and sat down, but you were nowhere to be seen.

     Daehyun came and took their orders after a while and a few minutes later he came back with their food. While Baekhyun was eating he noticed a very familiar tall blonde man in the corner of the sitting alone with his dark coat on. His eyes widened when he recognized who it was. What was his name? Baekhyun remembered that he’d met him when they were at your place. The man looked up and smirked. Baekhyun followed his eyes and noticed that you had entered the café and was walking towards him.

    You were wearing a casual white dress blouse and a pair of tight black skinny denim jeans with heels. Your long hair bounced with every step you took, but that wasn’t the only thing that bounced when you walked.

    Baekhyun saw the man stand up and greet you with a hug around your waist before he let you take a seat in front of him. Baekhyun continued eating as he had his eyes on the two of you.

    You were going to meet Kris at the café right after the meeting to discuss some business between the both of yours companies. So you rushed to the café and quickly found him sitting in the corner. “Hey.” He greeted you when you sat down. “Hey.” You sighed out and leaned back in your seat. “Tired?” He asked and you rolled your eyes. “Oh, please. The meeting I just had was like three hours long.” You complained and he chuckled. “I know how it goes.” He said and Kevin quickly arrived by your table with food. “I ordered for you, hope you don’t mind.” He said when Kevin placed your plates in front of you. He greeted you quickly before he left. The smell of the meat and potatoes made your stomach growl and the two of you began eating.

    When it was about discussing business Kris had a different kind of personality, he was more… mature unlike his erted y self. The two of you talked about how you’d handle the stocks and money in each other’s companies and he’d occasionally add in a flirty line here and there. Baekhyun frowned when he saw the two of you laugh together and your leg lightly nudged his under the table. What’s their relationship? He grumbled in his head.

    “I heard that you literally ed a guys business right under his nose.” He said and you snickered. “Yes, I did.” You took a sip of water. “That’s kind of hot. Wish I was there to listen.” He gazed at you through his long lashes before he continued eating. “Oh, really now?” You were already done eating so you leaned back in your seat with your arms resting on the armrests. “I find it y when you swear.” He smirked and swallowed before he neatly placed his utensils on the plate and leaned back himself. “I know.” You smirked back at him. If you had to admit you’ve missed Kris a lot, he’s been busy the past few days with meetings as well as your brother. They’ve had a few meetings together discussing different things about their companies in your brother’s office and also together with different CEO’s around the country.

    Baekhyun saw how he was smirking at you but he couldn’t see your reaction since your had your back facing him. You can’t be jealous Baekhuyn. You can’t. He kept repeating that in his head. She’s not yours, so if she wants to meet other men she can. His frowned deepened and he quickly turned away and took a sip of his coke. “You ok?” Suho asked and noticed his friend seemed a bit off. “I’m fine.” Baekhyun lied and placed his glass down.

    “So how are things going with that Baekhyun boy?” Kris asked, quickly glancing towards Baekhyuns table noticing that he wasn’t looking anymore. Of course he’d noticed them when they walked in, and he noticed as well that he was watching with a frown. Kris smirked in amusement but you just ignored his smirk, not noticing that Baekhyun was in the café at all. You shrugged. “I don’t know.” Kris tilted his head before he sighed. “How about we get you a drink?” He asked and stood up walking towards you with his hand out. “It’s Monday Kris.” You chuckled and placed your hand in his huge one, him helping you up. “Then stick with soda, little lady.” He leaned down and whispered in your ear. You giggled and he smiled while snaking an arm around your waist leading you towards the bar. Kris quickly glanced back and noticed Baekhyun was staring with a frown. His eyes met his and Kris smirked at the boy before giving him a teasing wink. Baekhyuns eyes widened before they turned dark and Kris swore that if Baekhyun could shoot lazers out of his eyes, he’d be burnt by now.

    Kris chuckled, amused by the boys reaction before he let you take a seat on a barstool. “What’s funny?” You asked and looked at him as he sat beside you. “Nothing.” He mumbled and Yongguk appeared with a gummy smile. “And what can I get you two then?”

 

-

 

Baekhyun was lying in his bed with the lights off as he just stared at the dark ceiling. It was soon eight and you still weren’t home making him worried. Did you follow that Kris guy home? He frowned at the thought but his ears suddenly perked up when he heard his front door open. Baekhyun quickly got out of bed and peeked out of his room, he saw you walk in with a briefcase towards the loft where you quietly made your way up the stairs.

    Baekhyun waited for a moment before he walked out of his room and to the kitchen. “Heesung?” He gently called. “Hm?” He heard you respond and that made Baekhyun grin widely when he made his way up the stairs. You were wearing a pair of shorts and one of your hoodies making him a little grouchy because you weren’t in one of his t-shirts. “How did the meetings go?” He asked and sat down beside the mattress. “Tiring, but they were all right.” You answered and ruffled your hair in your hands. Now or never, Baekhyun. He sighed deeply before he spoke up. “I saw you at the café.” He mumbled and you stopped fiddling with your hair and looked at him. “Oh?” You didn’t see him in the café since you were to busy with Kris.

    Baekhyun nodded. “You were with that… Tall, blonde man.” He mumbled again. “Kris.” You told him. “His name is Kris.” Baekhyun looked at you. “Kris.” He muttered the name with slight disgust. You sensed a little jealousy coming from Baekhyun when he muttered Kris’s name. “I didn’t like how he held you.” He mumbled lowly but you still heard.

    “Jealous?” You jokingly asked and reached for your brush in your open suitcase. “Yes.” He muttered and you were a bit surprised by the serious tone and how serious Baekhyun looked. “Really?” You mumbled and began slowly brushing your hair. “I know I have no right to feel this way.” He sighed and ruffled his hair. “But I couldn’t help it. If you’re…” He hesitated. “… If you’re seeing him then I’m fine with it. We’re not going out so I don’t have a say in any of that.” He muttered, grouchy and not looking at you.

    You kept brushing your hair in silence as you looked at him. His ears were red showing that he was slightly pissed. “You thought we were on a date?” You asked quietly trying to hide the amusement in your voice. Oh, Baekhyun. He slowly turned to you, his eyebrows furrowed. Grouchy Baekhyun. You tried to resist a giggle. “Weren’t you?” He mumbled.

    “Maybe, maybe not.” You and his mouth fell agape. “Heesung!” He whined then sighed out. “If… If you are seeing anyone.” He mumbled and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. “… Can I know? Because… So I know that… Uh.” He felt his face heat up as he tried explaining. You chuckled. “Sure.”

    “Are you ready for the finals?” You asked and sat down in front of him. He had asked you to cook something light for him before he went to bed since he got hungry after a while. “No.” He mumbled and began eating. Winter finals would start tomorrow and they’d be locked in classrooms the whole day except lunch and a few short breaks to do them. “How did it go for you last year?” He asked and looked up while chewing. You shrugged casually and leaned back in your seat. “I do them separately in another room with a teacher.” You answered shocking Baekhyun, thankfully he had swallowed and didn’t have to choke on his food. “What?”

    “I do that every exam.” You looked at him. “Because I finish them faster than everyone else and mine are a bit more advanced than yours.” You smiled at him while he just gaped at you. “What?” He repeated still stunned. “I- How- What?”

    You tapped a finger on your temple. “Remember? I’m the smartest in school.” You told him. “I’ve had discussions with the principal before. They wanted me to skip grades and already enter university.” Baekhyun gasped, his eyes widening. “But I thought that it just sounded troublesome.” You sighed out. “Another reason to why I always get work done so fast is that I have different assignments as well.”

     “What kind of assignments?” He asked in a small voice, still so shocked. “The books I bring home aren’t from our school and aren’t for our grade.” You told him. “They’re books from a university and I get assignments from that school to work with at home instead of the ones you get.” You continued when you noticed that Baekhyun looked like he’s frozen in shock. “You see.” You tapped your temple once again with a small smile on your lips. “I’m awesome.”

    After what seemed an hour Baekhyun finally gave a reaction by continuing to eat while looking at you with wide surprised eyes, with furrowed eyebrows. “You still amaze me, Heesung.” He mumbled with food in his mouth. “Every single time.”

    You chuckled. “I know.” You got up from your seat and made your way to the bathroom. Baekhyun was putting his dishes in the sink when you walked out of the bathroom smelling like sweet mint. “I’ll be going to sleep now.” You told him and hopped up the stairs. “Good night!” He said and heard the blankets ruffle from the loft. “Night.” You breathed out and Baekhyun smiled for himself before he switched the lights off.

 

-

 

“You guys ready?” You asked the four boys that looked like they haven’t gotten a lot of sleep during the night. You knew that Baekhyun hadn’t slept well since you heard him grumbling to himself late at night. You had tiptoed down and peeked into his room and saw him sitting on his bed doing some late night studying. Deciding not to disturb him you just went back to bed.

    “Noona.” Sehun whined and hugged you around your shoulders. “It’s going to go fine Sehun-ah.” You told him and patted his back. You all were standing by their lockers with other students around you, all of them nervous as well. “Remember.” You told them when Sehun let go. “I tutored you all. It’s going to go fine.” You smiled at them. “Good luck!” You told them before you walked passed them down the hall. “You too!” You heard them call behind you.

    “Why’th noona going the other way?” Sehun asked when all of them went the other direction. “Isn’t her classroom with you?” Suho asked and Baekhyun sighed out and told them why you had gone the other way.

    “She what?” D.O’s eyes widened. “I couldn’t believe it myself when she told me!” Baekhyun groaned. “That explains a lot.” Suho muttered for himself, his eyes wide. “Noona, daebak.” Sehun mumbled.

    They all went separate ways when they all had reached their classroom and Baekhyun gulped before entering his. He took his seat in the back and noticed that it was awfully quiet in the classroom except for light mumbling. Everyone seemed nervous for the first exam this winter and he was as well. You’re going to do fine Baekhyun. He sighed out. Heesung, tutored you. He nodded for himself, determined to do well. The teacher walked in holding a stack of papers, which were probably their tests. Baekhyun gulped and gripped his pencil tight in his hand.

    Sehun had his eyebrows furrowed as he read the question on the paper over and over again trying to figure out the answer. It had gone three hours and he had another hour left to finish until lunch. It was dead silent in the room except for the sound of writing and occasional sighing. He had a whole page left filled with questions and he knew that he was running out of time. The maknae tried to keep his stomach silent from growling but he wasn’t the only one that was starving. There has been some growling from other student’s stomachs during the last hour and the teacher was calmly sitting by his desk reading a book, looking up from time to time. It was allowed that students could bring something light to eat like a fruit and a bottle of water to snack on during the test but Sehun forgot. He was envious for those who had remembered and had eaten a banana or two, or maybe some yoghurt. Three light knocks were heard from the closed door only grabbing the teachers’ attention. Rules are that no one should get distracted from their paper and Sehun had, had his eyes on the paper ever since the test began. The teacher sighed before he got up from his seat to open the door and when he did he let out a light gasp that actually made a few students look up from their papers. Sehun tried not to look up as well but couldn’t help but quickly steal a glance, he had to do a double take and stared wide-eyed to the visitor who interrupted their test.

    You whispered something into the teachers’ ear making his eyes widen. You smiled sweetly at him before quietly walking into the classroom towards Sehuns seat in the middle. The teacher quickly cleared his throat and told the others students to continue on with their tests but it was hard when you were standing in the middle of their classroom. Sehun looked up with wide eyes. “Noona?” He whispered and you smiled before leaning down. “How’s it going?” You whispered. He frowned and looked down on the paper. “Bad.” He mumbled quietly. He suddenly looked up when you placed a small plastic container filled with sliced fruit on his desk. His mouth fell when you also placed a small water bottle beside the fruit. “Come on Sehun-ah.” You whispered with a smile. “It’s only an hour left, you can do it.” You lightly patted his head then leaned even closer and whispered something in his ear before you left the classroom, the teacher closing the door behind you.

    Sehun grinned widely and grabbed a sliced piece of apple and stuffed it in his mouth. He began writing the answer of the question he had trouble with because you had whispered the answer to him. A little cheating won’t hurt right?

    Baekhyun stared at his paper with his mouth agape. Glancing quickly at the clock on the wall he had less than an hour left to finish. Gulping he gripped his head in panic. He knew this! He knew the answer but his mind didn’t want to reveal it for him. ! He only had four questions left to answer, which he knew as well but he couldn’t figure out the answer for this one! He suddenly felt a familiar presence beside him interrupting his thoughts. Looking up he noticed that you were standing there with a small smile looking down at him. His eyes widened and quickly turned to the teacher who minded her own business by her desk. “How’s it going?” You leaned down and whispered.

    “Bad.” He mumbled and noticed that no other student paid attention to you. How the hell did she manage to get in here? You leaned even closer until your lips were by his ear. His eyes widened before you straightened your back and left the room. Baekhyun turned to his paper and started writing down the answer. You had whispered one hint for him about the question he had troubles with and that cleared Baekhyuns messy head.

    “How did it go for you?” Suho asked his friends when they met by their usual table for lunch. They all sighed at the same time but a smile spread on Sehuns face. “Noona, came and vithited me!” He said. “Me too.” Baekhyun mumbled. “Us too.” Suho pointed at himself then D.O.

     “I wonder how it went for Heesung.” Suho mumbled and scanned the room for you. “Ah!” His eyes found you standing by the entrance of the café together with a teacher. They all turned their heads and watched as you and the female teacher talked. The teacher nodded before walking into the cafeteria while you turned and left. “I wonder what they were talking about.” D.O wondered.

    “How did it go for you?” Baekhyun asked and sat down beside you on the couch. It was late afternoon and you had just come home from another meeting. You were sitting and facing him with an arm leaning on the backrest. “I did ok, as usual.” You shrugged. “I have a few more tomorrow then no more winter finals for me.” You happily said making Baekhyun frown then groan. “You and your smart brain.” He muttered and you just chuckled. “How about you?”

    Baekhyun groaned one more time. “I think it went down hill to be honest. I felt I did alright on a few questions but as a whole…” He sighed. “Nope.”

    You tilted your head and gazed at him. “I bet it’ll be fine.” You told him. “I bet I’ll fail every single test.” He leaned his head back and sighed deeply. “Want to bet on that?” you asked him with a smirk on your pink lips. Raising an eyebrow with curiosity Baekhyun turned and looked at you. “Bet?” That just reminded him of what happened between you and Kai making his mood slightly fall. You nodded. “Bet.” He couldn’t help but want to hear more of what you were talking about. “What kind of bet?” He asked, his voice low, almost like a whisper. With the smirk on your lips you leaned closer towards him. “If you do fail the finals…” You paused. “Then you have to do something for me.” You told him and his eyes slightly widened. “And if I do pass them?” Your eyes turned challenging while he just waited for you to answer. “Then I’ll…” You paused making the boy gulp. “Kiss you.”

    And with a smile on your lips you got up from the couch and left Baekhyun on the sofa with wide eyes, in shock. Kiss? As in… She’ll kiss me if I pass? Baekhyun whipped his head towards you but you were already up on the loft. His heart pounded hard in his chest, as he thought about it hard. “You’re serious?” He asked and waited for an answer.

    “If you pass all of them!” You chuckled while swiping through your phone. “Until then don’t touch me.” You added and that made him jumped up from his seat in shock. “What?!”

     “No, hugging me.” You tried hard not to let laughter escape your lips. “No, touchy touchy.” Baekhyun stomped up the stairs. “But Heesung!” He whined and threw himself at the floor beside the mattress. “That’s not fair!” He muttered.

    “Then make sure you pass the upcoming tests.” You simply told him. “Like I said.” You looked up from your phone with a smirk. “Until then not touching me.”

    “I- But- I-“ He groaned loudly and whined like a five year old. “But you’ll keep your promise if I pass them all?” He asked you in a serious voice. You nodded. “I always keep my word Byun Baekhyun.”

    He thought for a while. “So if I fail them I’ll do something for you.” You nodded. “And if I pass…” He scratched his chin. “I get to touch you again AND get a kiss from you?”

    You nodded once again then a huge grin broke out on his lips. “Can I add something there?” He asked and you raised an eyebrow. “What?”  

    “If I pass them I want you to call me Mr. Byun Baekhyun for a week as well.” Your mouth fell as he proudly said that. “Hey…” You muttered and he kept his pride on then you sighed. “Fine.” You mumbled and he cheered in joy before getting up from the floor and heading down the stairs. “I’ll be waiting for that kiss!” He said and ran into his room. You shook your head a slight feeling of regret washing over you. Oh, dear lord what did I get my self into?

_______________________________

A/N What did you think? This kinda was a long chapter >< Yes, the title i'm aware /sobs anyways, another double update!

Please comment and subscribe! ^^