Mysterious girl, books?

Playing the player

 

You walked towards your locker as you held your books close to your chest. Hurrying so that you didn’t have to bump into anyone. Taking a left you slowed your steps down when you were sure that you were alone in this corridor you let out a long sigh.

Your head hurt like crazy after last night. The music in the club was louder than usual. The bass made the whole building shake, it was surprising that no one came and complained. Maybe because the whole town was in the club that night.

Placing your books in your locker and taking out the ones that you need for the next class you hurried down the hall hoping that this day would end soon.

~

Yawning Baekhyun walked down the hall brushing his long fingers through his brown hair. Glancing to the right he suddenly stopped and took a few steps back. He peeked in through the small window on the door and furrowed his eyebrows.

He watched as the same girl from yesterday sat all the way in the back with her elbow propped up on the table. Heesung right..? He watched as she was staring out the window as if she was the only one in the classroom. There were others students in the room but it seemed as if they didn’t even know that she was in the room. Her long bangs hid the side of her face as she was looking out the window. A few strands from the messy bun of hair she had on her head hung loose down her shoulders.

“Baekhyun, what are you doing here?”

Baekhyun snapped out from his thoughts and turned to the person who interrupted him, slightly disappointed. Kyungsoo was standing in front of him holding his math book in his right hand and looked at the brunette with surprised expression.

“I uhm.. Nothing.. I was just..” Baekhyun stammered now knowing what to say. Why was he doing here? He didn’t know himself.

Kyungsoo nodded but was still slightly confused. “Uhm. Can you move out of the way?” He asked and waved with his math book towards the door.

Baekhyun awkwardly stepped out of the way and Kyungsoo reached for the doorknob and walked into class. When the door closed Baekhyun still stood where he was and peeked into the small window again and saw his friend sit down all the way in the front.

Baekhyuns eyes wandered all the way back again and saw that Heesung hasn’t moved a single bit. She didn’t even look up when Kyungsoo walked in. Most girls would since he’s one of the kingkas in school. 

“Ahem.”

The brunette once again snapped out of his thoughts and faced forward. He saw Kyungsoos math teacher stand in front of him waiting for the boy to move out of the way.

“Ah, m-mianhae..” The boy bowed and moved out of the way.

The teacher mumbled something and walked into the classroom closing the door behind him.

Baekhyun peeked into the room again and saw that everyone had averted their attention to the front and listened to the teacher. Everyone except for one person. Heesung still hadn’t moved in her seat. Furrowing his eyebrows in thought he walked down the hall towards his locker.

~

YOUR POV

The bell rang signaling that it was the end of the school day. Hurrying you grabbed your bag from your locker and walked out of the building. Sighing you scratched the back of your neck. It was itching because your bun had gotten loose throughout the day and bounced behind your neck with every step you took. Ugh, can’t wait until I get to remove this thing. As you were nearing the gate a group of girls walked passed you snickering.

“Freak.” One of them whispered quite loud enough for you to hear.

“Won’t her hair get damaged if she keeps on wearing that bun everyday?” Another one said and gave you a look, eyeing you from top to toe.

“Dunno don’t care. Her problem.”

Then they continued walking towards the gate. Rolling your eyes behind your glasses you took a deep breath and tried to fight the urge to go run after them and beat them up right there and now. You hated those kinds of people the most. The ones who thought that they were better than everyone else.

Turning a left you walked towards the bus stop. Hm, I wonder if oppa’s home today.

~

“So when are you going to make your move?” Chanyeol asked as he eyed you walking towards the gate.

Kai shrugged. “I don’t know. I mean think if she’s one of those annoying girls. Or one of those really shy girls or-“

“Yeah, yeah we get it.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the boy.

Kai let out a long sigh. “I’ll try to make a move on Monday.”

“Yeah, you better.” Chanyeol playfully nudged Kai with his elbow.

But she doesn’t seem annoying though.. Baekhyun thought as he watched you scratch the back of your neck. But what did he know?

“Yah, Baek!” Chanyeols deep voice interrupted the boy from his thoughts.

“Ah, yeah?”

“I was asking if you guys wanted to go to the mall today. They have this new game I want to buy.”

The brunette nodded. “Uh, yeah sure why not?” He shrugged.

The tall boy grinned and ruffled the shorter one hair annoying him.

“Ah, there’s Suho hyung.” Kai said and pointed towards the short red headed boy walking towards them with a pile of books.

“Hey, guys.” He greeted them and ran a hand through his wine red locks.

“Whoa.” Chanyeol eyed the books the elder one was carrying. “What are you planning to do this weekend?”

“I need to study.” The elder one simply answered. “I have problems with this geometry in class.”

“How about asking D.O for help?” Kai suggested.

The boy widened his eyes. “Oh no, no. I at math to guys.” He shook his head.

The elder one sighed. “Well I got to head home. I’ll see you guys next week.”

As he was about to walk away the tall boy grabbed his arm. “Whoa, whoa. Don’ tell me you’re going to sit and study the whole weekend?”

Suho raised and eyebrow. “Uh. Yes?”

“No, today you’re coming with us to the mall.”

“But-“

“I promise we won’t be there too long.”

The elder one sighed. “Fine, can I at least go home first and leave me stuff?”

“Of course.”

“HYUUNG~~” A voice echoed in the air.

The five turned their head towards the building and saw their maknae running towards them. He stopped in front of them and panted as he tried catching his breath.

“Th-thorry… I’m late..” He said with his lisp in between breaths.

“Aish, Sehun-ah.” Kai ruffled the younger ones hair and chuckled.

“So now that everyone’s here. Let’s go!” Chanyeol raised his arm in the air and pointed towards the gate.

“Where are we going?” The younger one asked and looked at the tanned boy next to him.

“The mall.”

~

YOUR POV

Unlocking the front door a loud shriek was heard. You hurried in and closed the door behind you.

“What’s-“ You didn’t even get to finish your sentence before you saw a tall figure run past you being followed by another tall figure.

“KIM MINSEOK I KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU THAT ATE MY LAST BUN!” A deep voice boomed through the house.

“What the-“ Once again you didn’t get to finish your sentence.

“I DIDN’T KNOW THAT IT WAS YOURS!”

“I  TOLD THAT IT WAS MINE.”

“NO YOU DIDN’T!”

“YES I DID!”

“NU-UH!”

Then a scream followed by a growl was heard. By then you already had taken your shoes off and placed them beside the twelve other shoes by the shoe rack. You were about to walk to the kitchen when you heard the scream again, but it became muffled after a while.

You sighed and grabbed a glass of water.

“YOU OWE ME A BUN!”

“BUT I-“

“Ge, you’re hurting..”

“SHUT IT TAO.”

“But..”

“HUSH.”

“HELP M- AJSNGBIBNJ“

“AHAHAHAHAHA!”

You placed the empty glass on the counter and was about to head out to the living room when you bumped into someones hard chest. Rubbing your forehead you looked up and met a baby faced boy.

“Heesung~” The boy exclaimed and pulled you in for a hug.

“Ah, Lulu.” You smiled and hugged him back. You pulled away after a while and looked up and saw him grinning.

“How was your day?” He asked and followed you out of the kitchen. He casually wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

“Eh, the usual.”

You two entered the living and your eyebrows furrowed. Luhan took a step away from you as he felt that something bad was about to happen. Crossing yours arms you frowned at the sight. Ugh.. They just came back and they already fight..

What you saw was, a struggling bun on the floor with a blonde man on top of him, straddling him and kept him in headlock. Behind him was a dark haired boy trying to pull the blonde man off but it wasn’t going well for him. On the sofa was a brown haired boy minding his own business by reading a book. It didn’t look like he minded the mess. Beside him was a laughing troll. His laughter and the buns screams filled the room as he fell of the sofa and landed on his back. He was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Leaning on the wall behind you faked a loud cough. Luhan went and sat behind the brunette on the sofa and whispered something in his ear. Five heads turned to your direction and they immediately stopped what they were doing.

You gave them a glare through your fake glasses. Even though they couldn’t see your eyes they felt them staring at them. The boy that tried to get the blonde man off hurried to your side pouting.

“Noona! Kris ge yeld at me!” He said and grabbed your arm hugging it tightly while pouting.

“Well if you were-“

Faking another cough you glared at the two who were still on the floor. They gulped and hurried up brushing off their pants. Xiumin coughed and placed his hands behind his back while looking at the floor. Kris ran a hand through his messy blonde hair and he too placed his hand behind his back. Luhan and the brunette was sitting silently on the sofa watching what was happening in front of them. The brunette hid half of his face behind his book. It became silent in the room. Except for the troll who was still on the floor snickering, trying to stop laughing. The young boy beside you placed his head on your shoulder as he hugged your arm tighter.

You took a deep breath and smirked.

“Uh-oh..” Xiumin mumbled and gulped once more.

 

A few minutes had passed and the front door opened being followed by two loud voices.

“Sis you ho-“ Your brother stopped his tracks once he stepped into the living room. His eyes widened at the sight.

“Himchan what’s wr-“ His friend had also stopped behind him and his jaw dropped.

Xiumin and Kris was on their knees in front of the sofa with their arms held up high above them. You were sitting on the sofa with Tao sitting indian style on the floor by your legs playing with your Samsung tablet. Luhan and the brunette were busy reading book and the troll was sitting beside you laughing out loud while pointing to the two on the floor. He sure had fun laughing at his hyungs torture.

“Whoa..” Your brothers friend said under his breath.

Xiumin and Kris’s arms were red and started shaking. Kris tried to keep his poker face on but failed miserably as his eyebrows furrowed and his breathing became unstable. Xiumin already had a pained look on his face as he tried keeping his arms up.

“S-Sis..” You brother, Himchan walked into the room holding onto a plastic bag.

“Hm?” You didn’t look up as you kept your eyes on the two kneeling on the floor.

“Uh..” He didn’t know what to say. He’s seen you punish them before but he was surprised that it happened so fast. They just arrived yesterday night and you already are torturing them.

You looked at the clock on the wall and crossed your arms. “Ok, fifteen minutes has passed.”

The two collapsed on the floor with loud grunts.

“I can’t feel my arms~” Xiumin whined as he rolled over to lay on his back. He looked up from the floor. “Oh, hey.”

Himchan looked down and raised an eyebrow. “I’m not even going to ask..” Then he walked towards the kitchen. His gave you a gummy smiled and waved.

“Hello to you to Yongguk oppa.” You gave him a small wave back before he hurried to the kitchen after your brother.

You stood up and grabbed your bag. “Well then. I’m going up to my room now.”

You entered the kitchen and saw your brother fixing groceries and his friend sitting by the counter playing with his phone.

“Oppa, I’ll go out ok?”

He turned around and raised his eyebrows. “Ah, where to?” He grabbed a carton of milk and placed it in the fridge.

“Just out. I’ll just be in the mall.”

“Ok, not to late ok?” He pointed his finger at you and raised an eyebrow while he was holding a watermelon in his other hand.

Rolling your eyes you nodded. “Yeah, yeah.”

“Want us to accompany you?” Yongguk chuckled from the counter and flashed you his gummy smile.

“Puh-lease.” You waved him off before running up the stairs to your room.

~

The six boys were walking around the mall as looking around after Chanyeol finally bought his game.

“So where to now?” Kai asked and placed his hands in his jeans pockets.

“Dunno, I want to check out that new clothing store that opened on the third floor.” Chanyeol shrugged.

“I want to go to look at shoes.” Baekhyun said as he fixed the collar of his shirt.

“I’ll go with you.” Kyungsoo said and stood beside the brunette.

“You know where I’ll be.” Suho crossed his arms.

Chanyeol gave him a look. “Book store?”

The elder nodded then turned to the youngest. “How about you Sehun-ah?”

The younger scratched the back of his head. “I wanna go with you hyung. I wanna check if there are any new comicth.”

The elder nodded once more. “I’ll go with Chanyeol.” Kai stood beside the tall one and everyone nodded.

 

Sehun was walking around the comic book section as his hyung was going through a few romans on the other side of the store. He knew that following Suho was going to take forever to get out of the store but he didn’t want to go drink bubble tea alone. He didn’t want to follow his Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hyung either because he isn’t know fun to hang out with. And Kyungsoo will just nag. Chanyeol and Kai become boring as well after a while as they get engrossed in shopping. Plus they were probably going to flirt with every hot girl they see.

Sighing the young boy flipped through yet another boring manga book. I’m booooored.. He whined inside. He sat down on a chair by a table behind a shelf as he decided it would be better to wait for his hyung. He was fiddling with his sweaters zipper as he waited. Sighing he stood up. He couldn’t wait anymore or else he would fall asleep.

Walking passed a few book shelf’s he stopped and turned to the right. He saw a girl that was standing on her toes even though she was wearing heels, reaching up. She was struggling to get a book that was placed high up on the shelf.

Sehun walked towards the girl and reached up without any problems. He pointed are the book he assumed was the one she was reaching for. He looked down at her and his eyes widened.

She was looking at him with big yet slanted eyes with long lashes. Her eyes were a color of dark grey almost black and they looked quite surprised. Her pink plump lips were slightly agape and her pale skin looked as if it was shining under the lap above them.

d65d_Hwang_Mi_Hee_59.jpg

“U-Uh..” The boy stuttered. Dazed from the girls perfection. “I-Is this the book y-you were trying to reach?” He asked.

She blinked once and her pink lips curved into a small smile. Her eyes shined.

“Yes.” She answered.

The boy nodded and easily got it off the shelf handing it to her. She bowed and thanked him with a smile. Her perfectly white teeth beamed behind her pink lips and her eyes slightly turned into crescent moons.

Sehun gulped and was dazed by her beauty and bowed back nervously. She walked off and her long black hair bounced with every step she took.

The boy exhaled deeply as if he’s been holding his breath. Who was that girl.. He thought and looked at the corner she disappeared to. Her face couldn’t leave Sehuns mind as he slowly walked back towards the chair he sat on before and plopped himself on it. His mind was occupied with that girls face and he couldn’t, no, he didn’t want it to disappear.

 

“Hm..” Suho was walking down a hall between to bookshelf’s as he had an open book in his right hand and three others under his left arm. He was about to look for Sehun but suddenly got engrossed into this book he was now reading. He didn’t even concentrate on his surroundings before he bumped into someone and he landed on his and his glasses flew of somewhere.

“Ah.. Ow..” He had dropped all his books and was now rubbing his lower back.

“Ah! I’m so sorry!” He heard a voice say. It sounded like music bells in his ears and he squinted his eyes to get a better glimpse of the owner of the voice. Of course he could only see a blurry figure moving in a hurry in front of him due to his bad eye sight. But he managed to see long black hair and a pale body.

He felt a pair of hands grab him by his left arm tugging him to get up and he quickly got up on his feet.

“I’m so, so sorry. I wasn’t looking.” The beautiful voice said again. He felt his glasses being slipped on his face and he blinked a couple of times before he saw the most beautiful pair of eyes he’s ever seen.

Those dark grey orbs were looking at his with a worried expression her eyebrows slightly furrowed in concern and her pink lips in a small pout.

Hwang_Mi_Hee_0015.jpg

After coming back to his senses he gasped.

“A-Ah, no, no i-it was my fault.” He nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his head. “I wasn’t paying attention..”

The girl giggled and her eyes shined as she smiled a warm smile. She tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear and gave him a gentle look. But she quickly gasped and bent down.

“Oh, your books.” She mumbled. “I’m sorry.” She apologized for the third time as she was gathering his fallen books from the floor.

“Ah, no let m-“ He tried to offer his help but it was too late as she already was on her feet and was handing him the books.

“Oh, uhm, t-thank you.” Suho smiled and took the books from her hands.

She smiled back and bowed before walking off and Suho couldn’t help to watch as she walked down the aisle with confident steps towards the cashier. Gulping he hadn’t known that he was standing on the exact same place for a few minutes until Sehun came and interrupted the elder from his daze.

“Hyung, what were you looking at?” He asked and followed his hyungs gaze.

Suho cleared his throat. “A-Ah nothing, nothing. I was just thinking of something.” Or rather someone. The younger one nodded then eyed the books his hyung held.

“You done?”

“Yeah.”

Both of them walked towards the cashier in silence. None of them wanted to say anything because they were too busy thinking about the same thing.

Her. The mysterious girl.

 

 

 

 

A/N Sorry if there are any typos >.< wrote this in a hurry~

Btw what do you think of the chapters lately? (: Please comment! I don't want any silent readers :c