Visit

Playing the player

                 

  HEESUNG POV

    When I was done talking to the principal school had already ended for most of the students. I grabbed my coat from my locker and walked out of the school building, making my way to the bus stop. It wasn’t snowing today but the air was very cold and the sky was very bright, I felt a light headache coming on but I ignored it. I’ve always thought that everything looks so much brighter during winter instead of summer, I’m not sure if I’m the only one but it’s probably because of the snow everywhere. I also like it when the snow glitters when the sun hits it.

    When I reached the dressing room of the café I changed into a white dress shirt, pulling the sleeves up to my elbows, a fitted black skirt that ended mid thigh together with dark sheer tights I grabbed my apron and walked to the kitchen. The sound of sizzling meat was heard as well as cuts on the cutting boards when I entered the kitchen. D.O and Youngjae were doing their job as usual, Youngjae by one counter with a towel hanging on his shoulder and D.O on the other one.

    “Great to be back to work isn’t it?” I asked while I was tying my apron around my hips. D.O looked up with his wide eyes before he gave me his heart shaped smile. “Yes, yes it is boss!” He happily replied.

    “I’m happy to be doing something at least!” Youngjae said from the other counter while scraping green onions into a frying pan. “I feel like I’ve been sitting on the couch for too long.” He sighed before chuckling.

    “Better get used to working again then.” I told them after tying my hair into a high ponytail. “Keep up the good work boys!”

    Yongguk was standing behind the bar when I walked into the café. It was a busy day today since it was out first opening day after the holiday. Of course the girls were happy about that since they got to see our male waiters again.

    “Good evening, boss.” Yongguk greeted me when I stood beside the counter.

    “Good evening to you too, oppa.” I smiled.

    “Guess, who’s here?” Her asked and I raised and eyebrow, oh I could only guess.

    “Let me guess.”

    “Yeah, but with two new comers.” He smiled his gummy smile and I raised both my eyebrows now. My eyes quickly scanned the whole room before they landed on five boys sitting in the middle in one of the sofa booths, staring back at me with wide smiles. “They didn’t want anyone else to take their orders.” Yongguk chuckled. “They’ve been waiting for you.

    My mouth was now agape as I stared at Chanyeol waving like a mad man at me with his wide smile, his arm in the air. Baekhyun was sitting beside him giving him a weird look, Kai had his body turned so he could smile at me as well while giving me a normal wave.

    “NOONA!”

    “HEESUNG-AH!”

    Suho gave Sehun and Chanyeol scolding glares through his glasses trying to stop them to calm down but of course they didn’t listen. “Better hurry and take their orders before I kick them out.” Yongguk laughed and handed me five menus.

    “Shisus Christ.” I muttered under my breath while I made my way towards them. I stopped right by the end of their table with a smile on my lips. “Welcome to Two Moons, here are your menus.” I greeted them and handed them their menus each. “There have been new additions into our dessert area that I recommend you trying.”

    “Ooh!” Baekhyun quickly flipped to that page.

    “I was expecting more of a…” Kai rubbed his bottom lip with his finger while he gave my whole body a look. “… maid type of outfit. But this is hot as well.” He grinned.

    “Well for your information there have been those kinds of moments.” I told him and placed my hand on my hip.

    His mouth fell. “No way.”

    “This place is so cool.” Chanyeol said as he scanned through the menu.

    “I’ve mithed coming here, noona!” Sehun looked up from the menu and smiled. I smiled at the boy and lightly ruffled his hair since he was sitting close to me.

    “So D.O is cooking in the kitchen right?” Kai asked and I nodded.

    “Sweet.” He nodded to himself with a grin on his face while looking at the pictures of food in the menu.

    “Oh, six new additions!” Baekhyun cheered and was almost literally drooling.

    “I’ll be back in a moment to take your orders.” I told them and quickly left heading back to the dressing room. No, not now. I pleaded to myself and leaned my back on my locker door. My breaths were getting heavier and my head felt like it was going to explode. Don’t tell me I’m… With the back of my hand I wiped my forehead and straightened my back. I had to get back to work. A cough escaped my lips before I reached the door and I had to lean onto the wall for support. , this can’t be happening.

     After helping Kevin out with a few of his orders as well as Daehyun I returned to the guys to take their orders which I wrote down in my small notepad. “Can I have a side dish of you?” Kai asked and smirked at me, in the corner of my eye I saw Baekhyun frowning at Kai.

    “Boy, I’m way out of your league.” I told him and continued writing down Chanyeols order, man this boy can eat.

    “But I still remember your lips on mine.” Baekhyuns frown deepened and all I did was close my notepad, lean over the table and smack Kai on the head quickly.

    “Gah!” He groaned in pain and clutched his head. Chanyeol began laughing hard, hitting the table with his fist in the process. Baekhyun looked at me with a wide satisfied grin, which I returned with a small smile.

    “I’ll be back with your orders soon.” I told them and left their table.

    “Woman, tell D.O to cook my food!” Kai said and I just waved my hand in the air without looking back. “Tell him I said Hi!” Chanyeol’s loud voice echoed through the room.

    Yongguk gave me a look when I passed the counter and I just rolled my eyes at him before entering the kitchen. Youngjae greeted me with a quick nod before going back to whatever he was mixing in a bowl. “D.O-shi.” I called and the boy looked up from the oven pan where he was placing some bread. “Yes, boss?”

    “The guys say hi.” I told him and handed him the ripped paper from the notebook. He sighed as he took them and scanned through their orders. “I guess these are Chanyeols?” He asked and I nodded when he showed me where I wrote down Chanyeols order on half the page before beginning with Suho’s. “Jesus.” He muttered under his breath.

    “Kai, said he wants you to cook his food.” I told him and he asked me which one was Kai’s order. After I pointed it out a mischievous grin appeared on his lips. “I’ll food poison that bastard so he’ll get hospitalized in a bathroom instead.”

    Youngjae and I laughed as I made my way back to the café. “I won’t tell.”

    “And here’s your orders.” I huffed and placed each their plates filled with their food in front of them. Chanyeol jumped in his seat while I was placing all his side dishes around his plate, out of the five them he ordered one of the biggest meals on our menu. While placing Kai’s plate in front of him I gave him a look before I continued with Sehun’s food. His smile fell when he looked back at the neatly placed food on his plate then back to me. “Anything wrong Kai?” I asked and gripped the silver cart, about to return to the kitchen.

    “What did you do with the food?” He asked and looked at me.

    “What are you talking about?” Suho asked and looked confused.

    I blinked innocently at him. “You told me to tell D.O that he should make your food.” I answered. “Enjoy your meals.” I smiled and began rolling the cart away from the their table.

    “What did he do with my food?” I heard Kai asked behind me. “Heesung? Seriously, what did he do?”

    “Shut up and eat, man!” Chanyeol told him with his mouth filled with food.

    “He probably didn’t do anything.” Sehun added.

     I just chuckled for myself, I didn’t even know if D.O did something to his food or not. After placing the cart back in the kitchen Kevin walked in and told me that quite a few satisfied people left already and that it wasn’t as much work anymore. Deciding that I could stop for today I changed into a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt together with a thick gray knitted cardigan that just ended above my knees. As I was sitting on a chair about to put my boots on a wave of pain hit my body and I bent over groaning. I can’t be getting sick now. I took deep breaths before slowly straightening my back. My reflection in the mirror showed that my face was slightly flushed and my skin had gotten a bit paler. After managing on putting my brown boots on I walked out of the dressing room and to the bar where I took a seat on one of the bar stools. “End of your shift?” Yongguk asked and I nodded, leaning my elbows on the counter.

    “I suddenly got all tired all of a sudden.” I yawned and covered my mouth with my hand, that yawn made my eyelids heavier than they already were.

    “Why don’t you get yourself home then?” He asked and stood in front of me on the other side of the counter. “Everything’s under control here anyway.”

    My eyes lazily scanned the room where only a few people were sitting around on a few tables. Maybe I should head home to rest, it’s been quite tiring to be back working in the café today. My eyes locked onto a pair of brown ones when I was about to turn back to Yongguk. Baekhyun was smiling at me while it looked like his friends were talking beside him, giving him a small smile back I gave him a light wave with my fingers before turning back to Yongguk.

    “Isn’t that sweet.” He commented, I assumed he saw my little wave to Baekhyun. He was smiling his gummy smile when I looked at him. “Shut it.” I muttered and got on my feet, almost stumbling in the process. “Whoa, take it easy.” My ears barely heard Yongguks dark voice as I began feeling my own pulse through my head, filling my ears.

    An arm s around my waist and pulled me close to it’s body and I immediately recognized the cologne. “Here come’s your prince in shining armor right in time.” Kris said and I could feel him smirk as he said so. “Kris, take her home before she passes out please.” Yongguk sighed and I felt myself being lifted from the floor. “Will do.”

    When I awoke I was laying in my bed, in my room that was dark. I didn’t know what time it was nor what century it was, how did I get here? When I tried sitting up I immediately regretted it and hissed in pain as I fell back. My head hurt like hell, I could feel my pulse beating through my skin all over my body. Speaking of skin, I felt really warm as if I was sweating but I didn’t have any heater on nor is my radiator that heated. My breaths were heavy and my nose was clogged. Don’t tell me I caught a cold?

     I heard my door handle be pushed down and my door slowly creak open letting light into my room. “Heesung?” My brothers whispering voice called my name. I opened my mouth to answer but no sound came out, only a raspy breath. Oh no, did I really get sick?!

    I squinted my eyes when he my lamp on my nightstand and when I got used to the light I looked at him while he was sitting on the edge of my bed. “How are you?” He asked and I scrunched my nose. Himchan chuckled lightly before placing his palm on my forehead his skin was surprisingly cool and I liked it. “You’ve got a heavy fever.” He muttered. “Kris drove you home from the café and carried you in. I got home a few minutes after that.”

    Great a fever, not good. I reached my hand out and found my brothers wrist where he had his watch and lightly tapped on it, I was wondering what the time was. “It’s past midnight.” He answered with a small smile on his lips before standing up. “Make sure to rest.” He told me as he lightly tucked me in again since I tend to move more in my sleep when I’m sick. “Goodnight Heesung-ah.” He said before closing my lamp and walking out my room. It wasn’t long enough until I fell asleep again.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

    What happened to Heesung yesterday? When I turned around because my ears twitched upon hearing that blonde mans voice, yes I still don’t like his vibe, all I saw was his back but he was carrying Heesung in his arms. The image in my mind made me frown. Who does he think he is?

    “Baek?” Suho’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned to my friends who were looking at me. We were sitting in the cafeteria since it was lunch and we were just sitting and talking, well they were talking at least. “Yeah?”

    “Something wrong?” D.O asked and raised and eyebrow.

    “It’s just…” I sighed. “Heesung isn’t here today.”

    “Maybe she’s busy with something else.” Suho said.

    “Meetings maybe.” Kai added with food in his mouth.

    “Or she’s seeing someone else.” Chanyeol laughed and high fived Kai who began laughing with food in his mouth. My eyes widened when the image of her in Kris’s arms yesterday, it hurt even more when it looked like she was leaning her head onto him.

    “Guys, seriously?” Suho scolded the two.

    “I bet she wishes she was still with me.” Kai shrugged.

    “Kim Jongin.” D.O glared at the boy and Kai gulped.

    “Fine, fine. Sorry Baekhyun if we hurt your feelings.” Chanyeol sighed and gave me a squeeze on my shoulder.

    “Ahaha… Yeah, it’s alright.” I scratched the back of my head while Suho gave me an apologetic look with a smile.

 

SEHUN POV

    After lunch we all separated and began heading to our separate classes. But since my last class was cancelled I got to go home earlier than expected which the hyungs didn’t like of course. I wonder where Heesung-noona is or what she’s doing right now. Is she sitting in a meeting or is she working with her brother? I really admire Heesung-noona for working so hard and being able to handle so many… Companies. I bet it’s tiring and hard but she never seems to stop working, she’s a really cool person. “Ah, Oh Sehun?” I stopped walking n the middle of the corridor and turned around to see who called my name.

    “Oh, Mr.Lee.” What did the school principal want from me? Did I do something wrong? My mind started to panic as I tried remembering all the things I’ve been doing in school for the past few days. The principal stopped in front of me but I had to look down at him since he was a bit shorter than I was. “You’re in good terms with Ms. Heesung, right?” He asked and my eyebrows rose. He was asking about noona? Why?

    “Y-Yeah…” I mumbled, confused. “Why?”

    “You two are friends if I’m not mistaken right?” He smiled.

    “Yeth...”

    “I was wondering if you’d help me deliver something to her.” He handed me a manila folder that was sealed and had Heesung’s name and address on it. “It’s very important and I forgot to give it to her the last time we met. If it’s not too much of a trouble.”

    “Ah, no no! It’th not! I’ll give it to noona!” I smiled and saluted.

    He smiled and nodded at me. “I trust you Oh Sehun. Give her my regards.” He said before turning around and walking away. When he disappeared around a corner I looked at the manila folder in my hand. It was quite thick, what was it?

    As I was walking down the stairs my eyes widened. Maybe I should call noona first! What if she’s not home? I don’t have her number! Ah, stupid Oh Sehun! Baekhyun-hyung has her number! Thankfully he had class on this floor so I hurried my way there. Right when I arrived at the right corridor I saw the teacher walk out of the classroom and walk away giving me a perfect chance to sneak in.

    Slowly opening the door I peeked in quickly getting attention from a few female students, ugh! “Sehun-oppa!” One of the girls’ squealed. Baekhyun looked up from his seat in the back and gave me a puzzled look. “Thorry to dithturb hyung but I need your help.” I said and he got out of his seat and made his way towards me, we walked out of the classroom and stood in front of the door. “Oh Sehun, what are you up too?” He asked slightly annoyed.

    “Hyung, I need noona’th number!” I told him and held my hands together in a begging manner. His eyes widened. “W-What? Why?”

    I had decided that I didn’t want to tell him why, that’s why I also hid the folder in my bag so he wouldn’t see it. If I get to see noona and hyung doesn’t I get to mess with him the next day, yes I Oh Sehun decided to do that. “I mutht talk to her about thomething!”

    “Can’t you wait till she gets back?”

    “I can’t!” I said. “It’th really important, pleathe hyung.” I bowed and he sighed deeply before I saw him pull his phone out of his pocket. Yes! Success! After I made sure that hyung gave me the right number I thanked him and ran off towards the bus stop. I get to see noona~ I get to see noona~ Of course I wanted to see her because I missed her as well; I really hope she’s home. Setting noona’s name too ‘Noona’ on my phone I dialed her number and brought the phone to my ear waiting for her to hopefully answer. After a few rings she finally answered.

    “Ah… Hello?”

    Is this noona? My eyebrows furrowed by the sound of the voice. It was weak and barely audible. “N-Noona?” I gave it a shot.

    “Sehun?”

    “Noona!” I smiled happy that it was really her but my smile quickly fell. “Noona, are you alright?”

    “I’m fine.” She coughed. “What is it…?”

     “Actually… I’m on the way to your plathe.” I said and noticed that I was getting closer to my stop. “The printhipal wanted me to give you thomething he forgot to give you he thaid. And he met me in the corridor.”

     “Oh…” Was all noona said.

     “If it’th not ok thith time-“

     “No, no.” She coughed once again. “It’s alright. I’m home anyway. To be honest… I’m sick so if you don’t want to come anymore I understand.”

     “Noona’s sick?” I asked, my eyes widening. “I-I’ll path by the convenienthe thtore to get thome medithine!”

    She lightly laughed on the other side of the phone. “No need Sehun-ah. I have a lot here. I’ll be expecting you soon I assume?”

    “Y-Yeah…”

    “See you soon, Sehun-ah.”

    “Bye, noona.”

    After she hung up I turned and looked out the window. I wonder what it is that the principal wanted to give her. This is probably the first time I know that noona is sick. When I got of the bus I was lucky enough that it stopped close by a convenience store where I hurried too. Even though noona said no, it won’t hurt to get her something small right? I get to see noona ~ 

___________________

A/N Ugh, my editing skills still ...

Hope you like this chapter, i apologize for some mistakes here and there i guess. I wrote this in quite a hurry haha lol. I'm so tired from summer school uuughh. But it ends next week yay! Anyway, please comment and subscribe every little word means alot to me!