Study session with the bacon day 2! With unexpected guests.

Playing the player

You were wide-awake in your bed staring at your ceiling. The maknaes weren’t in your room for once; no one was probably home except your brother and Yongguk. They all probably spent the night at Yongguks place. Turning to your bedside table you picked your phone up and turned the creen on, noticing that it was barely ten. Slowly getting out of bed you walked into your bathroom to take a shower.

 

Sitting downstairs by the kitchen island eating your bowl of cereal you heard a pair of heavy foot steps come down the stairs. Looking up from your bowl you saw a just woken up shirtless Yongguk standing by the foot of the stairs. He spotted you and gave you a lazy gummy smile.

“Morning, Heesung.” He greeted in husky wake up voice and slowly walked into the kitchen with his hands in the pockets of his grey sweat pants. That hung really low around his hips by the way, showing of the band of his underwear which were Calvin Klein.

“Morning, oppa.” You greeted back and took a sip of your water. “When did you come home last night?”

He took a seat in front of you on the kitchen island placing a glass of orange juice in front of him. “Dawn.” He replied and let a yawn out. He ruffled his messy wake up hair even more.

“Oh. That was only a few hours ago.” You said and looked at the clock that hung above the kitchen door.

He nodded. “Yeah, but I need to get ready to open the café later.” He looked at you and flashed his famous teasing smile. “So why did you come home late yesterday from that Baekhyun, eh?”

You rolled your eyes. “I just helped him study that’s all. He has quite a lot to catch up on you know.”

He raised an eyebrow. “So you were at his place the whole day just studying?” He emphasized ‘just’ in a teasing tone.

“Yes, just studying. I’m going back there today for another study session.”

His eyes widened. “Oh my. Have you told your brother?” He asked and his face turned mischievous.

You shook your head. “No, not yet. But I’ll be leaving around noon. God knows if he’ll be awake by then.” Yongguk chuckled and agreed. “I’ll just give him a call later.”

The man nodded and you stood up from your seat to place your bowl and glass in the sink. “I’ll be getting ready now.” You sighed. You were about to go up the stairs but stopped and peeked in the kitchen one more time. “Oh, oppa?”

Yongguk turned around with raised eyebrows. “Hm?”

You half smiled “I see that you’ve been working out.”

He flashed a grin. “Why thank you for noticing.”

Giggling you walked back to your room to get ready.

 

After you decided on wearing a pair of black leggings and an oversized hoodie with a print on it you put your hair in a bun. Sitting by your table you put on some eye make up again since you were going to the café afterwards, if you now didn’t come home late.

 

Right after you had just finished applying your eye make up your phone rang. Probably Baekhyun. Getting out of your chair you answered your phone without checking the caller id.

You didn’t even get to greet the caller because you got cut-off by him.

“GOOD MORNING!” Baekhyun yelled from the other side of the phone. You blinked in shock as you quickly pulled your phone away from you.

“I’M SO SORRY I JUST WOKE UP!” He sounded stressed when suddenly you heard a loud bang from him. It sounded like he had hit something.

“Baekhyun? Are you ok?” You asked and slowly pulled your phone closer to your ear. You heard him grunt in response.

“Yeah… I just tripped over my laundry basket…” He groaned. “I’m sorry… I kind of woke up late.”

“It’s fine.” You sat back down on your seat to make sure your hair was in place.

“We’ll still meet each other in front of school?”

“Sure. Are you going to make it?” You asked. “Since you just woke up.”

“I’ll make it! I’ll see you soon!” Then he hung up.

Shaking your head at the boy’s actions you grabbed your glasses and put them in your bag before heading out of your room. Yongguk was nowhere to be seen when you looked into the kitchen. He probably went back to sleep.

After putting on your white converse, you were out of the house.

 

You were standing by the school gate again waiting for the boy. Taking a look on your watch you noticed that it was five minutes past noon. When you looked up again you saw him on the other side of the street. When he spotted you he grinned and waved his arm up in the air looking like a little boy.

Shaking your head at his actions he ran across the street when the lights turned green.

“Hey.” He greeted you and panted as he stopped in front of you.

“Hello.” You gave him a short nod.

“How are you?” He asked and ruffled already messy hair.

“I’m fine. You?”

He smiled and nodded. “I’m ok. Let’s head to the supermarket again?”

“Sure.” And the two of you made your way to the market.

 

Baekhyun grabbed a basket as soon as they entered the market and you followed him as he headed for the chips area. He grabbed the same two bags of chips like yesterday and continued walking down the aisle, stopping in front of the cheese chips. He looked at you first before smiling.

“Want these again?” He asked and picked a bag up.

You nodded and he gladly placed it in the basket before you followed him around the store in search for snacks for later. The basket was full when the both of you decided on what drinks to get by the freezers. But what happened next shocked the both of you.

“Hyung?” A too familiar voice called out and both of you stiffened. Your eyes widened behind your thick lenses and Baekhyun gulped before slowly turning around.

Sehun was standing behind the both of you with confusion written all over his face. His mouth was slightly agape as he switched glances between the two of you.

“A-Ah, Sehun-ah.” Baekhyun managed to flash a nervous grin at the maknae. “W-What brings you here?”

You slowly turned around as well to meet the tall boy whose eyes widened when he saw you. Well then.

“Hyung, what’th going on?” He asked and blinked. Baekhyuns eyes widened as he looked at you then back to the maknae.

“Sehun-ah, please don’t tell anyone!” He pleaded and grabbed the boys’ shoulders. Immediately Sehuns eyes widened in shock, misunderstanding the whole situation.

“Hyung, are you theeing her?!” He exclaimed. Baekhyuns mouth fell as he stared at the boy.

“No we’re not seeing each other!” You stepped in and the boys turned to you. Baekhyuns face heated up as he briefly switched glances between Sehun and you.

Sehun blinked, his eyes still wide, before he turned to his hyung. Baekhyun was still shock as his eyes still shifted between the both of you. , THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET. Baekhyun panicked as he tried to find an excused in his head. He felt your eyes on him and it didn’t feel good.

 

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. “Baekhyun, I’ll be leaving you two for a while.” You said and disappeared behind a couple of shelves.

 

NO, DON’T LEAVE ME. Baekhyuns looked at the young boy that was still staring at him with wide confused eyes.

“Hyung?” He said and Baekhyun gulped.

“T-This isn’t what it looks like!” He shook his hands in front of him.

“Hyung, what about Kaith bet?” Sehun leaned closer to his hyung. “What’th going on?”

“This has nothing to do with Kai’s bet ok?” Baekhyun hissed, annoyed that the maknae brought him up. “Heesung and I are friends!”

“Friendth?” Sehun took a step back, surprised. “I thought that you thaid that you don’t talk to her?” Sehun was utterly confused now.

Baekhyun glanced towards the shelf you disappeared behind and frowned. He didn’t want to discuss this here in the middle of the supermarket. He looked at the maknae again.

“Can I trust you?” He asked and Sehun gasped.

“Of courthe, hyung!”

“Good, then we’ll continue this conversation at my place!” He hissed then fished his phone out and dialed your number.

You answered after the first ring.

“Heesung?” Baekhyun said and Sehun gasped once more.

“You even have her number?!” He whispered earning a scolding look from Baekhyun.

“Yeah, can you come back? I’ve talked to Sehun… Yeah. Is it ok if he follows? I know, I know… Ok.” He then placed his phone back in his pocket.

You appeared beside Baekhyun in less than a minute and he flashed you a sorry smile. “Uh... He’ll be following us…” He cocked his head towards the maknae who blinked, still confused. You slowly shook your head before stretching your hand out.

“Heesung.” You greeted yourself and Sehun took it.

“Th-Thehun.” He mumbled and shook your hand, eyes widening at how soft your skin was.

Baekhyun looked at the boy. “Are you here with anyone?” He asked and Sehun nodded.

“My mother. But I’ll go tell her that I’ll be going to your plathe!” He turned around and quickly disappeared in the crowd of people.

Baekhyun gulped as he felt your eyes on him once more. “I’ll explain everything later when we get back to my place!” He said and clasped his hands together as he gave you an apologetic look.

Before you could say anything to Baekhyun, the maknae re appeared again. “I’ve told her!”

Baekhyun nodded and scratched the back of his head. “Ok… Is there anything you’d like here?” He asked and Sehun blinked. “My treat.”

The maknae grinned, his eyes turning into crescent moons and nodded. “Grab something then so that we can go.” Baekhyun sighed and the maknae turned around and headed for some shelves as we quickly followed after.

 

 

“Tho hyung. What are you and Heethung going to do?” Sehun asked as we all started heading towards Baekhyuns place.

“Well…” Baekhyun glanced at you but you weren’t even looking at him. , she’s mad.

“Sehun-ah, can you keep a secret?” You asked, still looking forward. Sehun blinked before he slowly nodded. Baekhyun was now sweating with panic.

“I’m his tutor.”

Baekhyun gasped as his eyes widened, his grip around the plastic bags tightened. Sehun turned to his hyung with wide eyes.

“Ith that true?” He asked and Baekhyun looked like a goldfish trying to find something to say.

“I-I’ll explain when we get to my place!” He quickened his speed leaving the two of you behind.

 

 

You were hit with the cool air of the air conditioner again as you stepped into the lobby. Baekhyun hurried to the elevators with the two of you following him. Thankfully there was an elevator there already so you didn’t have to wait.

The three of you got in as you pressed the button for the thirteenth floor. “Hyung, the knowth where you live?” Sehun asked as he saw you press the button.

The elevator started rising and Baekhyun didn’t answer. The ride up to Baekhyuns floor was filled with an awkward silence that you didn’t mind.

Baekhyun fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door opening it. “You first.” He mumbled and you walked in with Sehun following behind you. Baekhyun turned the lights on as he quickly removed his shoes. He then slipped past you and Sehun to place the bags on the table. Sehun easily removed his shoes and placed them on the shoe rack before walking in.

Like yesterday you flexibly bent down to untie your shoelaces and place your shoes on the rack beside Sehuns. Baekhyun made a gesture for you to come in as well, which you did after hanging your bag on one of the hooks.

Sehun was patiently waiting on the couch as he eyed the two of you. Baekhyun ran his hand through his hair as he walked towards the couch.

“Your jacket.” You said, stopping him before he reached the couch. Baekhyun turned to you before he looked down. He gave a nervous chuckle.

“Oh, right.” He shook it off him and hung it on the hook beside your bag before he took a seat beside Sehun on the couch.

 

 

“The’s your tutor?” Sehun asked and switched glances between the two of you.

Baekhyun slowly nodded. “And friend.” He added and raised his eyebrows at Sehun. “She’s my friend and tutor.”

Sehun blinked. “Friend?”

“Long story.” You stepped in and the boys looked at you. “He begged me.”

Baekhyun groaned in embarrassment. “You know that I just transferred class. I have a lot to catch up on. And with her help I managed to finish three subjects yesterday.”

Sehun gasped. “Three thubjecth In a day?!” He stared wide-eyed at you. “Thuho hyung thaid that you’re number one in the whole thcool!”

“That’s what I told her!” Baekhyun grabbed the younger ones shoulder. “She didn’t even know that she was number one!” Sehun gasped once more.

“The didn’t?!”

Baekhyun shook his head, wide-eyed, still not getting over the fact that you didn’t know. You rolled you eyes behind your lenses.

“Hyung, you’re lucky!” Sehun exclaimed.

“I know! I have to use this time well!” Baekhyun gave you a look and you scoffed.

“You better.” You muttered before taking a seat on the L shaped corner. Sehun looked at you with wide-eyes.

“Three thubjectth in one day?” He whispered, shocked. You nodded kind off proud. Baekhyun too nodded behind the maknae.

“Pleathe tutor me ath well!” He exclaimed and clasped his hands together as he leaned closer to you. Baekhyun gasped as stared dumbfound at the maknae. Your eyes widened behind your lenses and your mouth slightly opened. Say what, boy?

“Hyung, I promithe not to tell anyone if I can get tutored with you!” He turned to Baekhyun then back to you. “I promithe!”  He bent his head down, still holding his hands clasped in front of him.

“Why?” Baekhyun asked, still staring at the maknae. Sehun straightened himself then groaned in his seat.

“My gradeth haven’t been doing well lately…” He mumbled. “My mom’th already gotten a call from my teacher…”

Baekhyun looked at you wide-eyed. You were staring at the young boy in front of you who was now pouting in his seat.

“S-So… What do you say Heesung?” Baekhyun nervously grinned. Sehun looked at you as well and blinked.

“Uh.”

“How did hyung beg?” He suddenly asked. “I can do the thame thing!” Sehun sounded eager.

“What?!” Baekhyun jumped up from his seat and gaped at the boy.

“Hyung, how did you get her to tutor you?!” Sehun stood up as well. You mentally face palmed at the scene that was happening in front of you.

“I-I… Uh…” Baekhyun flushed as he remembered how he pleaded for you to become his tutor. And friend. “I just asked nicely…” He muttered and looked away. He heard you scoff from your seat and he flushed even more.

 

While the two were bickering you got out of your seat and walked to the kitchen table. You decided to unpack the bags in the mean while. After you did so you remembered where Baekhyun put the plastic bags yesterday and placed them in the same place. You turned around to the table and noticed Sehun standing on the other side of it. Baekhyun was lying on the couch with his face buried in one of the cushions. Ok…?

 

Sehun was looking at you with a serious expression, his eyebrows furrowed.

“Will you pleathe be my tutor ath well?” He asked in his most serious voice ever. He gulped as he waited for an answer. You blinked before you let out a long sigh.

“Where do you live Sehun?” You asked and he blinked, confused that you asked such a question in this situation.

“Uh, I live in the thame building actually.” He scratched his nape. “Theventh floor.”

You nodded then gripped one of the chairs back rest. “If you can get your books and bring them here in ten minutes, I’ll think about it after today.”

His eyes widened and Baekhyun sat up on couch with his mouth agape.

“Theriouthly?!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Clock’s ticking, Sehun-ah.” You pointed towards Baekhyuns clock and Sehun gasped. He quickly put his shoes on before he clumsily ran out the door.

“He got an answer that fast while I begged?!” Baekhyun yelled from the couch, still in shock. You rolled your eyes behind your lenses.

“Are we going to begin studying or not, Baekhyun?” Your voice turned hard, he gulped. “I told you. Use this time well.”

He scrambled of the couch and ran to his room, muttering. “Yes, ma’am. “

 

 

In less than ten minutes a knock was heard on the door and Baekhyun got up and opened it already knowing who it was. Sehun was panting as he was holding onto his backpack when he entered.

“You ran?” Baekhyun asked as Sehun took his shoes of. He nodded as he walked towards the kitchen table.

“We’re thitting here?” He asked and Baekhyun nodded. He pulled the seat next to him out and the maknae slumped down on it. Baekhyun poured a glass of water and handed it to the maknae who immediately gulped the whole glass down.

“Where’th Heethung thunbaenim?” Sehun asked and looked around, noticing that you were nowhere to be seen. Baekhyun pointed upwards towards the loft and Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

“The loft?” Baekhyun nodded.

“She finds it exciting up there.” He shrugged. “Yesterday was the first time she’s ever been in an officetel.” He smiled as he remembered you peeking out through the windows.

“It is exciting.” You interrupted the two as you walked down the stairs.

Sehun straightened himself in his seat. “D-Did I make it?” He asked and you nodded.

“Good boy.” You praised him and he smiled. “Baekhyun, start reading chapter one in your book.” Baekhyun quickly opened his books and did as you told him. You turned to Sehun and raised a brow. “And what do you have with you?”

He quickly pulled up his backpack and zipped it open. “I grabbed my whole bag if that’th ok…” He mumbled as he took out his books one by one.

You shook your head. “It’s ok.” You started eyeing his books that he placed in front of him. Good god he’s like Baekhyun, dumber than he looks. “Which do you have the most trouble with?”

He looked at his books and pointed out, math. You nodded.

 

 

And so the tutoring began for you. You helped Baekhyun as much as you helped Sehun. Sehun had troubles with number, so did Baekhyun but he was studying physics. Sehun said that he was far back than the rest of his class so he too had a lot to catch up with. It surprised you how easy going Sehun was. He was starting to act the same way he does when he’s around the other you, Hyorin.

 

 

“Whoa, you’re really good at thith!” Sehun exclaimed as he finished another sum. “I’ve already finished a two chapters in my book Hyung!” He turned to Baekhyun who was writing in his notebook. The elder looked up and grinned.

“I know right!” He agreed with the boy. Sehun faced you, grinning and gave you thumbs up.

“You’re really number one!” He said and you tilted your head.

“Doesn’t your other hyungs help you?” You asked, curious to why these two were so far back.

Sehun shook his head and pouted. “No, Thuho hyung ith to buthy thtudying himthelf. When I athk him he thays no.” You tried stifling your smile that threatened to appear on your lips. His lisp was beyond adorable.

“Oh, really?”

Sehun nodded then Baekhyun joined in. “Suho hyung tells us to try and learn our selves but it’s kind of hard when we don’t really understand what we’re supposed to do.” He chuckled nervously and Sehun nodded, agreeing with him.

 

Just when you were about too help Sehun with another sum a knock on Baekhyuns door was heard. The three of you stiffened and turned to the door. Baekhyun slowly got out of his seat mumbling. “Who’s that…” He peeked through the peephole on his door and gasped before he turned to Sehun and you.

“It’s D.O and Suho!” He whispered and your eyes widened. Well ! Sehun gasped then looked at you with wide eyes.

“What do we do, Heethung-thunbaenim?!” He whispered and you shrugged, shocked yourself.

“Yah! Baekhyun, we know you’re home!” It sounded like D.O who called through the door.

“No, we’re not!” Sehun called back and earned a look of disbelief from Baekhyun. His eyes widened after realizing what he’s done. “Thorry…” he squeaked and you shook your head at the boys stupidity.

“Sehun?” It sounded like Suho. “How come Sehun is allowed to be there when we’re not?”

“!” Baekhyun hissed and ran around the living room in panic. “U-Uh, wait a minute! I have no pants on!” He shouted and you mentally face palmed.

“What are you two doing in there?!” D.O yelled and knocked on the door.

“What do we do Heesung?!” He ran to you with a shocked expression on his face. “It’s enough that Sehun knows about this!”

Sehun quickly got up from his seat and now stood beside Baekhyun. “Let’th hide her!” He suggested and you gasped.

“Say what?” You asked, shocked.

Baekhyuns eyes widened. “The loft!” Sehun looked up and nodded.

“Come on thunbaenim!” He grabbed your arm and hauled you out of your seat. “I did promithe not to tell anyone if you tutor me athwell!” He said and he ushered you up the stairs.

 

“Wait, I-“ He left you, running down the stairs. You looked down and Baekhyun gestured you too move back so you were unseen. Frowning at their ideas you did as you were told and sat down on the mattress in the corner of the loft. You heard the door open.

“H-Hey, guys!” Baekhyun greeted the two with a shaky voice.

“Baekhyun, what the hell were you two doing?” D.O asked as he walked in with Suho following.

“N-Nothing!” Baekhyun answered. “Sehun and I were just studying!” He said.

“Annyeonghaseyo-hyung!” You heard Sehun greet with a shaky voice as well. You shook your head at their bad acting. Oh god… It won’t take long until they find out.

“Oh, you’re studying?” Suho asked and was about to hang his jacket on one of the hooks but stopped midway. “Baekhyun?” He called out and Baekhyun looked up and faced his hyung. “Yes?”

“Whose bag is this?” He asked and pointed to your light blue backpack with wings on them. Yup, not that long.

D.O looked up from his seat on the couch to see what Suho was talking about. Both of them looked at Baekhyun with furrowed eyebrows. Sehun was in his seat with wide eyes; not knowing what too say.

Baekhyun gulped and eyed your bag. ! “U-Uh… That’s mine!” He said and you tried stifling your laugh. Oh boy.

“With wings?” D.O asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow at him. Baekhyun nodded.

“Haven’t you heard hyung?” Sehun stepped in. “T-Thothe bagth are getting really popular with maleth.” He said and tried sounding calm.

Suho slowly nodded before he hung his jacket beside your bag. “Nice bag…” He mumbled, still keeping a suspicious gaze at Baekhyun who tried looking elsewhere than his hyung.

Suho sighed out. “Well anyways. We’re here because you told me that you were going to study this whole weekend.” Baekhyun slowly nodded. “So D.O and I decided that all of us should study together!” He exclaimed with a wide smile.

Baekhyuns mouth fell agape as well as Sehuns who was behind him. Sehun gulped as he quickly glanced down in his book before he turned to Baekhyun.

“Don’t you think that’s a good idea?” D.O asked. “Since we know that the two of you have a lot to catch up on we decided to be good hyungs and help out for once!” He as well smiled brightly.

“U-Uh… Th-That’s very thoughtful…” Baekhyun stammered and subtly switched glances between Sehun and Suho. “But I’ve gotten quite f-far myself.”

Suho raised his eyebrows before he placed his own bag on the floor by the sofa. “Oh, really?” He started to walk towards the kitchen table and looked down in Baekhyuns notebook. “Whoa, you have!” He exclaimed then looked through Sehuns math notebook.

“You two Sehun-ah! Whoa!” He looked up at Baekhyun. “How far have you come in your subjects?” He asked and blinked with wide eyes.

Baekhyun shrugged. “Well… I finished three subjects yesterday.” He replied quietly. You heard Suho gasp and D.O stood up from his seat.

“Three subjects in one day?!” Suho switched glances between Sehun and him. “And you Sehun?”

Sehun withered under his hyungs intense gaze. “I-I’ve finithed a two chapterth in an h-hour.” He stuttered and Suhos mouth fell open.

D.O was on his way to the table as well but stopped in his tracks as he did a double take towards the shoe rack. He furrowed his eyebrows. “Baekhyun?” He called out and Baekhyun quickly averted his eyes to his other hyung.

“Whose shoes are those?” He asked and pointed to your white converse. You sat on the mattress waiting until they’d figure it out. Idiots.

“Don’t tell me those are yours too…” Suho walked towards D.O and eyed your shoes as well. “Because Baekhyun, those are like half your size.”

D.O crossed his arm and suspiciously eyed the two with his big eyes. “What’s going on?”

Suho too furrowed his eyes brows. “There’s no way you two could’ve done that-“ he waved his hands towards the table.”-All by yourself.”

Baekhyun and Sehun quickly exchanged glances. Then D.O gasped as a thought came in mind.

“Don’t tell me there’s a girl here?” He whispered, his eyes became twice its size. Suho looked at the other with a puzzled expression.

“Girl?” He asked.

“Come on! The very feminine bag…” He waved his hands at your bag. “The shoes that are like half Baekhyuns size.”

“Hey! W-What If I like bags with wings!” Baekhyun tried making an excuse.

“What about the shoes?” Suho asked and Baekhyun immediately shut up. “Sehun, do you know anything?” Suho quickly turned his attention to the younger one. Sehun raised his eyebrows.

“N-No…” He stuttered.

Suho placed his hands on his hips as D.O kept his arms crossed. The two older ones stared at the younger ones, waiting for an explanation. Sehun hunched in his seat not wanting to get eye contact with his hyungs. Baekhyun gulped, not knowing what to do next. Was he going to tell about you or keep quiet?

You waited in the silence between them wondering if any of them would say anything. To your surprise neither Baekhyun nor Sehun said anything leaving their hyungs waiting. You waited and waited until one of the two would say anything.

“Well?” Suho asked, getting impatient. He even started stomping his right foot.

“Uh. Wait a minute.” Baekhyun gave an apologetic smile and ran up the stairs. Sehun stared wide-eyed at his hyung. You looked up when you saw Baekhyun crawling on all four towards you. Panting he stared at you, eyes filled with panic.

“What do we do?” He whispered, rather discreetly. You mentally face palmed for the umpth time today. How stupid can this boy get?!

“What are you doing up there?” Suho yelled from downstairs.

“Do you know how stupid you are right now, Baekhyun?” You asked and frowned. Baekhyun blinked and stared at you with wide eyes.

“Who’s that?” D.O asked. Baekhyun gasped as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He turned around and quickly sat in front of you with his arms stretched out by his sides. Suho stopped in his tracks and gasped.

“So you were hiding a girl!” He pointed at him with his mouth agape.

“Uh, hyung, I-“ Baekhyun tried making an excuse but you quickly pushed him away from you causing him to tumble forward. He turned and looked at you with total shock.

Suho gasped once more when he saw you.  “H-H-Heesung?!”

“I see that you know my name.” You gave him a short nod and he stood there frozen in shock.

“Say who?!” D.O called from downstairs. Sehun groaned in his seat.

You got up from the mattress and cleared your throat. You walked towards Suho who was still gaping at you and held your hand out. “Heesung, but it’s seems like you already knew that.” He hesitatingly took your head and shook it.

“J-Junmyeon… But you can call me S-Suho…” He muttered and you nodded before walking down the stairs. D.O was watching you with his big eyes. You held your hand out to him to.

“Heesung.” He as well hesitatingly took your hand and shook it. “K-Kyungsoo… But c-call me D.O.” He blinked and you nodded.

Sehun got out from his seat and walked up to you. “Minhaeyo!” He pouted as he lightly tugged your sleeve.

“Ok, you two. Explain!” Suho suddenly snapped and Baekhyun hurried down the stairs with Suho following. “Sit!” He pointed at the two then to the sofa. Sehun and Baekhyun quickly did as they were told and hurried to the couch where they were joined with D.O.

Suho remained standing, keeping distance from you though but you didn’t care. “Explain. Why were you trying to hide her?” He asked and eyed the two who withered under his stare.

But Baekhyun didn’t wither because of his hyungs stare, no. He felt your eyes him again and it was much more scarier that Suhos. He glanced up at you with an apologetic look on his face. Suho noticed and switched glances between the two of you.

“Can I tell?” Baekhyun asked in a quiet voice. Shrugging you left the matter to him and turned to take a seat by the kitchen table instead.

No, don’t leave me! He pleaded in his head and averted his look to his hyung who was glaring at him. .

“Uh… She’s… She’s my tutor…” He mumbled and Suho gasped for what felt like the umpth time since he arrived. “And friend.” He added making you turn and look at him from your seat.

“She’s your tutor?!” Suho exclaimed and quickly looked at you before turning to Baekhyun again. “You have the schools number one student as your tutor?!”

Baekhyun nodded not daring to look at his hyung. “How did you get the schools smartest student to tutor you?” Suho asked, emphasizing the ‘you’.

“He begged.” Sehun answered instead earning a slap on the back of his head from Baekhyun. “Ow! But that’th what thunbaenim thaid you did!” He complained and pouted while rubbing his head.

“I asked. Nicely.” He corrected him and you scoffed in your seat. Suho blinked and raised an eyebrow.

“Is that why you managed to finish three subjects yesterday?” Baekhyun nodded. Suho then turned to Sehun who moved closer to Baekhyun.

“And you? Is she your tutor too?” Sehun shook his head and was about to answer when you did instead.

“I told him that after this I’d think about tutoring him too.” They all turned to you who were sitting calmly in your seat. Suho gaped at you.

“You helped Sehun through two whole chapters in the math book in an hour?” He asked his voice filled with disbelief.

You nodded. D.O was staring at you with wide eyes mouthing ‘wow’ while nodding to him self. The room became silent for a moment. Suho and D.O still looking at you with wide eyes. Baekhyun was glancing around the room not knowing what to say in this awkward silence. Sehun was fidgeting in his seat him as well not knowing what to do.

After what seemed forever Suho ran towards you, yes, ran and clasped the back of your chair making you move back in surprise. “Please tutor me as well!” He yelled, yes, yelled in your face. You stared at him in shock. Say what? D.O jumped out of the sofa and appeared beside Suho. “M-Me too!”

WHAT!?

Baekhyun stood up and gaped at his hyungs. “Hyung!” He called out and Sehun quickly followed him as he stomped towards his hyungs. “What do you think you’re doing?” He asked and frowned.

Before they started bickering in front of you, you cleared your throat rather loudly making them shut up for a moment. “I’ll say the same thing I told Sehun. I’ll think about it after this time.”

Suho nodded then exchanged glances with D.O. “Well?” You asked raising an eyebrow. “Get your books so we can get going.”

“Yes, ma’am!” Suho saluted then hurried to his bag that was still on the floor.

“Hyung, can you get the chair in your room?” Sehun asked and Baekhyun disappeared to his room.

“Can I sit here?” Suho pointed at the chair beside you. You nodded and he smiled taking a seat. Baekhyun came out a few seconds later with his swivel chair. D.O thanked him and took a seat by the end of the table. Suho took out his books and also gave D.O his books. Baekhyun cleared the snacks from the table and moved them to the counter making more space. Once everyone was seated D.O looked at Baekhyun.

“How did she become your tutor?” He asked and Baekhyun scratched the back of his head.

“Uh, long story.” He chuckled and nervously glanced at you. “She’s my friend too.” He added.

“You’re friends?” Suho joined the conversation while he hung his bag around the chairs backrest. Baekhyun nodded.

“She’s my friend and tutor, right?” He looked at you and grinned. You nodded.

“So she was tutoring you yesterday?” D.O asked and Baekhyun nodded. “And she’s tutoring you today too?” Baekhyun nodded once more. “Wait.” D.O then looked at Sehun. “How’d you end up here?” Sehun blinked.

“Uh, we met him at the supermarket before.” Baekhyun answered and patted the maknae on his back. “Long story short. I actually told him to keep this a secret but then you guys came and uh yeah.”

“You’re keeping this a secret?” Suho asked. “That you’re being tutored by Heesung?” Baekhyun shyly nodded. “And that’s she’s my friend.” He added.

“Guys!” You interrupted them before they could continue the conversation much further. “More studying less talking right now!” You scolded.

“Y-Yeah!” Baekhyun grabbed his pencil. “Use this time well!” He smiled at you and you rolled your eyes behind your lenses.

You turned to Sehun. “Sehun-ah, continue on the sum you were working on.” The maknae nodded then looked down in his book. “D.O, Suho tell me what you’re having troubles with.”

Suho quickly opened his book, so did D.O. It was chemistry for both of them.

This is going to be a long day… You thought as you listened to Suho and D.O explaining their problems.

 

 

It’s gone two hours and the boys were quietly sitting and doing their work. You were sitting on the couch going through the different channels on Baekhyuns TV. Sehun had yet finished another chapter in his math book and he was currently working on the next chapter. Baekhyun was studying about fluids and elasticity. Suho and D.O were studying about different types of molecules and discussing the periodic table.

Thirty minutes had passed when Baekhyun groaned and leaned back in his seat. “Heesung, can we take a break?” He asked.

“Sure.” You answered without looking away from the TV. Baekhyun grinned and got out of his seat with the rest of them following.

“Let’s watch a movie!” Baekhyun suggested and walked towards the TV bench.

“Movie?” D.O asked and took a seat on the couch with Suho taking a seat beside him.

Baekhyun nodded as he took out his box filled with DvD’s. “We did that yesterday too.” He looked up and gave you questioning look. “What do you want to watch?”

“Doesn’t matter.” You shrugged. “You guys can choose.” Sehun quickly sat in front of Baekhyun and started going through the movies.

“So, Heesung.” Suho turned to you and you looked at him. “Yes?”

“You seem to know a lot about chemistry.” He stated and you slowly nodded.

“She basically knows a lot about every subject.” Baekhyun added, not looking up from the DvD box. Sehun though looked up from the box though holding onto a couple of DvDs.

“Heethung-thunbaenim?” He called and you turned to him. “Yes?” Sehun flushed before he asked. “C-Can I call you noona?” He asked making Baekhyun look up and gape at the younger one.

You raised a surprised eyebrow. He for real? Deciding not to argue with the boy you sighed. “Sure, why not.” Sehun grinned, his eyes turning into crescent moons.

“Yehet!” He cheered before he continued to look through the DvDs in his hands. Baekhyun continued to gape at the boy in front of him. D.O then spoke up. “Why were you guys trying to keep this a secret?” He asked, filled with curiosity.

“Because if anyone in school found out, especially the girls…” Baekhyun shuddered. “They’d come after us, specially her.” He cocked his head towards you.

Sehun gasped and looked up. “Not thothe creepy girlth!” He shuddered as well. You remembered Baekhyun telling you how Sehun and these boys didn’t like how girls acted around them. Seemed that it was true based on how Sehun reacted just now.

“Baekhyun told me that you guys don’t like the attention you get.” You said and faced Suho and D.O. Suho blinked then turned to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked up and shrugged.

“What? She’s my friend.” He stated. “And it is true isn’t it?” D.O sighed and nodded.

“They’re just plain creepy.”

“More than creepy.” Suho added.

You nodded when D.O inched closer to you. “You’re different.” He said and squinted his big eyes at you. “You’re not like the other girls in school.”

“That’s what I told her!” Baekhyun agreed and pointed at you. “One of the reasons why I befriended her!” He flashed you a grin and you wanted to psychically face palm right there.

“What are the other reathons?” Sehun asked and looked at his hyung.

“She’s awesome.” Baekhyun said as if it was the most normal thing for him to say.

“Noona, kinda ith.” Sehun flashed a shy smile making your eyes slightly widen behind your lenses. “The way you ethplain thingth for me in math ith kind of awethome.”

“I’d like to become your friend too.” D.O spoke up and looked at you. He wants to what? You stared at him with your mouth slightly apart in shock.

“Look Heesung! Even D.O wants to be your friend!” Baekhyun grinned and cheered.

“Me too!” Suho chimed in and flashed you one of his angel smiles making you gulp. Has these boys taken something? Sehun shyly looked at you and said in a quiet voice.

“D-Don’t forget me.” Baekhyun slung and arm around the younger one in joy.

“All of us can be friends!” Baekhyun was beyond happy for the moment.

“Are you guys high or something?” You asked and raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun stared at you in disbelief.

“Now that’s mean, Heesung.” He pouted. “What if they really want to become your friends?”

Sehun slowly nodded slightly hurt by your comment. He was one of the boys that didn’t want Kai to go on with his bet. “To be honest. You’re my only female friend in school.” He confessed.

“Wow.” You said with a tint of sarcasm, which he didn’t notice. He nodded. “Let’s all become friends!” He grinned.

D.O and Suho nodded, agreeing with him. Suho faked a cough. “And our tutor.” He gave you a side-glance and you twisted your mouth.

You sighed then shook your head. “Fine, but you’re going to regret this later on…” You mumbled and all of them grinned. “No, we’re not!” Baekhyun re assured.

“Yehet!” Sehun cheered out again before getting up from the floor. You couldn’t help but try and stifle a smile at Sehuns odd sound of cheering.

“Just because of that let’s watch an episode of FRIENDS!” Baekhyun suggested and took out the first season box of Friends.

“Seriously?” You asked and scoffed.

D.O and Suho gave him a look while Sehun stared dumbly at his hyung. Baekhyun blinked innocently and looked at everyone. “What?” He asked.

You shook your head at this boys’ greasiness. This day became a lot more difficult than you imagined.

_____________

A/N

Hello! Merry xmas! if it's now xmas wherever you live! ^^"

Hope you like this chapter! It felt as confusing as the other one tbh... I don't know why. Lately i've been having trouble figuring this fic out ehehe.. ^^" 

There'll be more Kai and Heesung moments in the next chapter UvU Hopefull Kai can ask her out, what do you think Baekhyun and the others will feel like then? UvU

Please comment and subscribe ! Loving you all huehue c:

 

(BTW!! I put a picture of Baekhyuns office tel in my last chapter! I forgot to do it the other time ehehe ._.)