Bacon's brother.

Playing the player

                                                         

BAEKHYUN POV

I woke up to an empty space beside me on the mattress making me jolt up to a sitting position. Where’s Heesung? A yawn escaped my lips and I was about to rub my face but I came in contact with something that felt like sticky note plastered on my forehead. Furrowing my eyebrows I peeled it off and noticed that it was a piece of paper folded then taped onto my forehead from Heesung, and I couldn’t help but smile.

    Mr. Byun Baekhyun, I hope you don’t mind me escaping this morning. Business called, and if you noticed, I’ve tidied up your place a little for your brothers’ arrival; I really do hope you two have a wonderful time together. Today was my last day staying with you and I really appreciated your kindness.

    /H

 

    My eyes widened and I jolted out of bed. Hell, yeah I do mind you for escaping! Her suitcase wasn’t on the floor anymore and when I ran down, the kitchen was fixed and so was the living room. All her stuff was gone in the bathroom as well and I noticed that the sink was sparkling clean. When the hell did she have the time to do this?!

    The clock on my wall said that it was past noon, how long have I been sleeping?! There she goes leaving again without a goodbye. I sighed and walked back into my bathroom to shower since my brother would be arriving shortly.

    Exactly when I had put clothes on three knocks were heard on my door and I quickly went and opened it with a smile on my face.

    “Hyung.” I greeted the taller man and let him in my office tel.

    My brother embraced me in a warm and tight hug before he took his shoes and coat off. “Ah, Baekhyun-ah. Long time no see.” He said and chuckled in his dark voice. I just nervously laughed and scratched the back of my head; it’s been like a year…

    My hyung was much taller than I was; even I thought that he was more handsome as well. He looked like me, but like Heesung said, a more mature version of me if I had to admit. He had broad shoulders and a well-built body, his face wasn’t shaved but he still managed to look good and his lighter hair slightly messy. My hyung always looked like a man who had just stepped out from a mens fashion magazine for suits. He always wore suits and I hardly saw him without one. This time he was wearing a gray suit with his blazer undone, no tie at all and the first three buttons of his dress shirt ed. He also smelled like cologne when he hugged me.

    “Yes, it’s been a while.” I nodded and he just smiled, his dimples on both his cheeks showing, and brought his black suitcase into the apartment. I furrowed my eyebrows when he stiffened and straightened his back before he was about to walk up the stairs. He looked around the place as if he was scanning.

    “Hyung?” I asked confused to what he was doing, he looked so serious all of a sudden, he then rose an eyebrow.

    “There’s been a woman here…” He mumbled and I raised my eyebrows. What?

    “Eh?” I asked, trying to act as casually as I could.

    “I can feel it… I can smell her scent…” He sniffed the air and I just wanted to face palm right there. He can smell Heesung? What the hell hyung, well I can’t blame him. He’s always had that sense, it’s like a sixth sense he’s always had. The ability to be able to sense if any female’s been close by or in a room. I never knew how he does it and when I did ask in the past he just answered with that he just knew so I gave up on asking.

    He turned to me with a questioning look. “Has my younger brother been having a girl here?” He asked and I shyly shook my head.

    He just gazed at me before he picked his suitcase up and brought it up the stairs. I managed to fold and fix the sheets on the mattress before so it looked neat when he’d arrive. I heard a loud gasp coming from the loft right before I was going to enter my room.

    “There has been a woman here!” I heard my brother exclaim before he ran down the stairs.

    “Hyung?” I gave him a questioning look, trying my best to play this off.

    “Byun Baekhyun.” He squinted his eyes at me. “The smell on the sheets if definitely from a woman.”

    “Wh-“

    “Unless of course you started using apple scented products when you shower.” He shrugged and I gaped at him. “But women always have this special scent.” He rubbed his chin and I just shook my head and groaned.

    “I’ll go and read a book or something!”

    “Mind if I take a shower?” He asked and I just nodded. “Go ahead.”

    Right before I was going to close the door I heard him gasp once more. Rolling my eyes I leaned on my doorframe and watched my brother walk around the bathroom, inspecting everything. “Byun Baekhyun, a woman has definitely been in here!”

    “What the hell, hyung?” I sighed. “Don’t you think I can clean?” I asked, of course I couldn’t clean like Heesung did.

    “Brother, you never clean.” He turned to me and rolled his eyes. “The way the tub is shining… The smell of everything in here… The wa-“

    I shut my door before he could continued and sat down on my bed, grabbed my phone, headphones and a book from my nightstand. Personally I thought that my brother was a bit weird if I had to admit. His sixth sense thing when it came to women, geez.

    Before I put my headphones on my head I heard the shower turn on and nodded to myself before I began reading.

 

 

HEESUNG POV

 

Ugh, when I woke up my head felt like it could explode any minute then. I still had a hangover when I entered the meeting room after I had freshened up and gotten dressed in Baekhyuns place. I had to leave fairly early since it was a bit of a drive to the building my brother and I would have the meeting in. I didn’t remember anything that happened last night, only that I had staggered up to Baekhyuns place after Yongguk dropped me off outside, then after that it all basically went black.

   When it ended I told my brother to drive me back to Baekhyuns place so I could go and check on him if he was all right. Then I remembered that his brother probably had arrived by now, but he did tell me he’d just stay for a while before he’d go to a meeting. I wanted to meet his brother and see how he looked like, if he looked like a more mature version if Baekhyun.

    I fixed my long curled hair in the elevators mirrors when I was on the way up to Baekhyuns floor. I checked my makeup and lipstick and nodded to myself, it was snowing heavily outside and it had smudged my makeup so I had to fix it. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, ankle heels and a dress shirt where I had ed the top three buttons on since it was suffocating me; ugh I need to go shopping for new shirts.

    I fixed my coat and hung my bag on my shoulder before I knocked on Baekhyuns door. There was no answer first and I couldn’t go in since I had left his spare key on his bedside table. I knocked once again and I heard footsteps coming from the others side, heavy footsteps. Baekhyuns wasn’t that heavy the last time I checked.

    The door swung open and my eyes widened when I came eye to eye with a pair of dark eyes of a man. Oh, hello there. He was tall so I had to crane my head to be able to look at his well sculpt face and wet hair, my eyes went down to his neck where water flowed down from his light wet hair down to his neck, then to his chiseled chest, down to his god damn abs, oh my those abs, before they were finally absorbed by the thick fabric of the white towel that he held around his waist, which were by the way hanging low on his pelvis.

    I raised my eyebrow and looked at his dark eyes once again and I knew that he was checking me out as well, mhm, who is this man?

    “And you are?” He asked, his dark voice sending a shiver down my spine, oh dear lord.

    “Heesung.” I smiled sweetly at him and stretched my hand out. “Choi Heesung.” His damp hand covered mine and as he smiled a loop sided smile at me I felt my tummy flop. His smile, oh my, are those dimples?!

    “Byun Baekbom.” He said and his eyes roamed my body once again, and I mentally thanked myself that I left the three first buttons of my dress shirt open.

    “Pleasure.” I mumbled and the smile on my face didn’t want to leave and it looked like his didn’t seem to go away either. Yeah, a real pleasure indeed.

    “Pleasure’s all mine.” He let go off my hand and moved aside gesturing for me to come in. He helped me with my coat and hung it on one of the hooks, his muscular arm stretching out and mhmhm, those biceps.

    “I apologize for my…” He gestured towards his towel that still hung so lowly around his hips, my eyes lingered for a while at his V-line before I met his eyes again.

    “I don’t mind.” I shook my head and he smirked at me before letting me take a seat on the couch and excused himself to the bathroom. Well it was the truth, I didn’t mind.

_________

A/N Yet again, another simple poster /sigh I need to improve... I made this under like 15 minutes or so /sobs anyways i hope you liked this chapter as well ! Double update wheii ! Please comment and subscribe please, no silent readers ! Every litte word means alot to me ! Keeps me motivated ^^