17

Playing the player

You slowly opened your eyes and arched your back, stretching. Last night you didn’t even bother go down to greet the boys since you suddenly felt tired and everything that happened yesterday wouldn’t leave your head. You only got two hours of sleep because of that.

After letting out a yawn you headed downstairs to get breakfast. You noticed that no one was downstairs and that the house was completely quiet. Except the faint snoring sounds that came form different rooms upstairs.

You ate a bowl of cereal and drank a glass of water before heading back up to your room to get ready.

 

Baekhyun entered class and was greeted by the girls. He greeted them back then let his eyes wander to the back of the classroom where he found you in your usual sitting position. Walking past the girls at the front he smiled when he got to his seat beside you.

“Good morning!” He greeted you and sat down.

“Morning.” You mumbled, not even turning around to greet him properly. Baekhyun blinked before he faced forward when the teacher walked in closing the door behind him.

 

Class went on as usual and Baekhyun noticed that there was something off with you today but he didn’t know what. He couldn’t help stealing glances from you during the whole lesson. He also noticed that you didn’t have any books with you nor did you take notes like the teacher had instructed. Baekhyun saw that the teacher had looked towards your way but he didn’t do anything. Not even scold you, which he found weird because if it were to be anyone else in class they’d get a scolding.

He decided that he’d ask you if there was anything wrong after class.

Once class ended Baekhyun faced you but you had already, as usual, jumped out of your seat and headed out the classroom. Baekhyun too, as usual gathered his books together and hurried after you but furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that you were no where to be seen. He’d usually see you hurrying down the hall before you turned around the corner but you were gone.

Confused, Baekhyun wondered where you had disappeared too.

 

 

 

“You didn’t get much sleep last night did you?”

“No.”

You hurried out of class too another secluded area of the school and took out your phone and dialed the first number you found.

The low voice chuckled on the other side. “Why not?” Yongguk asked.

“I don’t know… I guess I was just confused myself.” You pinched the bridge of your nose as you let out a sigh. Before putting your glasses back on. You were standing in an abandoned classroom so you didn’t have to worry if anyone would come in.

“With the whole Baekhyun thing?” He guessed, now also pronouncing his name right and you nodded before remembering that he couldn’t see you.

“Yeah.”

“I understand. I mean. I’d be too if I were you.” He let out another chuckle. “So how are you feeling?”

“Really tired. I can’t even keep my eyes open for longer than three seconds.”

“Why didn’t you stay home today then?” He asked and you heard glass clinging in the background. He was probably standing by the bar using his Bluetooth to speak.

“I don’t know. I couldn’t really think right this morning.”

“Maybe because you wanted to see Baekhyuuun.” You could practically see him flashing that gummy smile behind the teasing tone in his voice.

You let out a frustrated sigh. “I just want to lay down for a few minutes…” You confessed. “Or hours.”

You heard him mumble something before hearing a familiar voice speak in the background.

“Ah, yeah. They’re over there to the right.” Yongguk said before turning his attention back to you.

“Sorry, Kevin needed help with something.”

“Oh, he’s still there?”

“Yeah, it seems that he’s going to take the job. Not sure yet, but by the looks of it he’s enjoying this.”

You hummed as an answer before you let out a big yawn. Your eyes had started to itch and you knew that your body would shut down any minute now.

“Heesung, why don’t you go home instead? I’ll tell your brother to call the school once I’ve explained to him why.” Yongguk sounded worried now.

You shook your head to yourself. “No, no it’s ok. I’ll find a way too last the whole day.”

Yongguk sighed on the other side. “Heesung.” He said but you interrupted him before he could continue.

“I’m planning to skip the next few classes though too sleep.” You confessed you could totally see Yongguks confused face from the other side.

“What?”

“I know a place where I can get a few hours of rest before heading back to the last class.” Which was true. “You think you can persuade my brother to call the school and make up an excuse?”

Yongguk sighed. “Ok, fine, sure. Just don’t get caught.” He said in a serious tone.

Smiling you thanked him. “Gomawo oppa. I’ll see you later! I’ll call again if I decide to head home instead.”

“Yeah, yeah. Just don’t get caught!” He reminded before hanging up.

You put your phone back in your pocket before walking out of the classroom.

While heading down the hall you heard a pair of footsteps that sounded like the person was on the other side of the corner where you were about to turn.

Gulping you continued on, but when you were about to turn you felt your body give up for a minute, which resulted in that you bumped into the person who also just turned the corner.

You felt a pair of strong hands grab you by your shoulders helping you too regain your balance. Shocked, you looked up to see whom you just had bumped into.

Your eyes widened when the first thing you saw were those familiar plump lips that every girl in school would kill too kiss.

Kim Jongin, also known as Kai.

 

 

Kai blinked when you had bumped into him and was shocked to find out that it was you. Heesung, Choi Heesung. The girl he hadn’t had the chance too talk too since he never could find you. He was dancing in glee inside. Is this my lucky day? He thought when he slowly let go of you.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” You mumbled and was about to walk pass him when he grabbed your wrist preventing you from leaving. He wasn’t going to waste this chance to get to know you. He wanted to get this bet over and done with as fast as possible, so he had to use every chance he got to try and lure you too him.

“No, I’m the one who’s sorry.” He said and bowed with his head before he flashed his famous smile that any girl would faint from.

You understood directly what he was trying to do. Never had you forgotten about the bet, and this was time for you to play too. Your senses had somehow awakened a bit more now and you didn’t feel as tired anymore. It was probably the adrenalin pumping when you found out that the game was starting. Giving yourself an hwaiting in your head you put your best act on.

“Are you alright?” He asked and took a step forward towards you. You shyly took a step back before discretely gulping.

“A-Ah, de.” You nodded and slowly bowed back.

Kai kept his smile on before reaching out his hand. “I’m Kim Jongin. But you can call me Kai.”

As if you didn’t know that you slowly took his hand and shook it, introducing yourself too him to in a shy way.

“C-Choi Heesung, imnida.” You shuddered every time you had to fake a stutter too act shy.

Kai was somehow surprised how soft and smooth your hand was in his but he let that aside for now. 

“So what are you doing around here, Heesung?” He asked before leaning on the wall with his shoulder.

“Just talking a walk, that’s all.” You muttered and started fiddling with the end of your skirt.

“Oh, really? I saw every class walk into their classrooms when I was on the way here.” He smirked teasingly. “Are you perhaps…” He blinked and raised an eyebrow. “Skipping class?”

Pretending to be shocked you shook your head. “N-No! I was just… I was just…” The smirk on his face grew and you decided to throw this back at him. “Wait, how about you Jongin-shi?” You tilted your head. “Don’t you have class now?”

Kai was surprised that you had just changed the subject towards him before he chuckled. “Let’s just say… I’ll not tell anyone that you’re skipping, if you don’t tell anyone that I’m skipping too.” He suggested before his smirk re-appeared on his lips.

Again, pretending, you thought about it for a while. “O-Ok.” You agreed and nodded.

“Great!” He smiled before he straightened his back. “Now what do you say about, you and I ditching together?”

Acting surprised and shocked you let your mouth fall open. “N-Now? You and i?”

He nodded. “Yeah, let’s go somewhere around school and just… I don’t know. Talk?”

“Talk?” You asked confused. Normally girls would take this opportunity once they had the chance too but you decided too play a little hard to get.

He nodded. “Yeah, get to know each other better you know?”

You pretended thinking about it for a while. “But...”

“Aw, c’mon. I’m a fun guy to hang out with.” He kept trying to persuade you. He was slowly getting impatient, usually by now he’d be in a secluded area having fun with his new toys but you were hard to persuade. He thought that you’d be as easy as the others but he was wrong which also made him slightly interested in you, besides the bet.

Of course you’re a ‘fun’ guy to hang out with, Kim Jongin. You thought and rolled your eyes behind your lenses. “Sure, then… W-Why not?” You acted as if you were still hesitating but he just smiled.

“Awesome! How about we go sit down somewhere?” He suggested, keeping the smile on his face.

You nodded and you started following him as he led the way looking for some place to sit. “So, Heesung.” He started and you curiously looked up.

“What do you do on your free time?” He asked before glancing down at you with a small smile.

“Ah, uhm. Nothing really. I, uh, usually read most of the time.”

Kai raised his eyebrows acting surprised when he really wasn’t. “Oh, really?”

You nodded and started to fiddle with the end of your skirt again. “What about you, Jongin-shi?”

“Please, call med Kai.” He said before you two walked down the flight of stairs and stopped. “I don’t usually do much either.” Liar.

“I usually hang out with the guys and go out. Nothing much really.” He sat down on a stair step and looked up with a smile while patting the place beside him. “We can sit here if it’s ok for you.”

“Of course, sure.” You took the seat beside him but kept distance between the two of you, not really wanting to get close to him even if you were pretending.

Kai chuckled before asking. “So why are you skipping class?”

You shrugged. “I guess I just didn’t want too be there.” Your answer surprised Kai. He thought that you’d be like the others nerds at school who always had to be on time, but here you were sitting right next to him when the second period had started a few minutes ago.

“Oh, really? You’re not worried about getting detention later on?”

You shook your head, surprising the boy once again. You weren’t really, since you know that your brother must’ve already called the school and made up an excuse but Kai didn’t know that of course.

“How about you?” You asked and he shrugged before he shook his head. Even thought the teachers had given him detention he always managed to not come. Usually if it’s female teachers he’d just flirt his way out of it, yes, even the female teachers had a thing for him. The male ones on the other hand were a bit stricter. He had managed to talk his way out of it sometimes but the other times when he knew nothing was going to work, he’d be in class.

Kai either had a female teacher right now or a nice male one since he’s skipping right now.

“You’re not worried about your grades dropping if you’re skipping?” He asked, now curious for real. You shook your head once again; you were never worried that your grades would drop. You were one of the top five in school that had the highest grades, sometimes even taking first place.

Kai slowly nodded his head, amused. Never could he have thought that you were actually quite badass. “So during class… What do you do then?”

“Nothing.” You simply answered, which was true too.

Kai was out of questions for now. He glanced at his watch that was around his wrist before blinking. He was supposed to meet a girl from senior year right now on the other side of the building and he totally forgot. He faced you before flashing a smile.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go. I had forgotten about something.” He said before getting up with you doing the same.

“It’s ok.” You nodded, already knowing what he had forgotten, or should you say, ‘whom’ he had forgotten.

“It was nice talking to you.” He said while slowly walking backwards down the hall.

“Same, Jong-, I mean Kai.” You purposely stumbled on your own words and you watched as he grinned.

“Let’s talk again some other time!” Was the last thing he said before turning around to walk properly, not wanting to get late for his little meeting. You didn’t bother saying anything back since you knew that he wouldn’t hear you anyway, with the speed he had disappeared with.

Sighing out you finally walked back to where you were before you bumped into him. Once Kai left you felt your body slowly get tired again and your eyelids started to droop. Every step you took down the hall felt heavier and you even started panting. You were close to your locker now but instead of heading straight, to where it was, turned into the corner where you had bumped into Kai. Close to your locker was an abandoned nurses office. It still had a few medicines left on the shelves but most importantly, a bed.

Usually when you’d feel this tired you’d escape to this room and rest for a few hours before going back to class. You slid the door open before walking in and sliding it closed behind you. It was quite small but it worked. The bed was placed in a corner of them room, there was a desk and a chair by the foot of it and there were shelves along the wall to the right.

The light in the room was dim so it was hard to know if anyone was in here if they were to pass. But since no one knew about this area of the school you didn’t worry much. After removing your shoes and placing them neatly beside the bed you let out a tired sigh once you laid down on your back on the still so soft mattress and slowly got under the covers. You kept your glasses on incase someone actually happened to come in, it didn’t worry you since you didn’t move a lot in your sleep.

You let out a yawn before you slowly let your body relax and your eyes close, drifting of to sleep.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t stop shaking his right leg through out the whole class, something he usually does when he’s worried about something. He couldn’t concentrate since he was thinking about you. You hadn’t come too class and he wanted to know why, he knew that something was wrong.

When class ended he rushed out of the classroom with all his books and headed straight to your locker. When he got there, panting, you were nowhere to be seen. Furrowing his eyebrows he decided to walk around to see if you were here somewhere. She couldn’t have gone home, right? He asked himself and started walking down a hallway he’s never been to before. Gulping he noticed how abandoned this part of the school looked like. There were a few classrooms that were empty and a few just stood there dusting away. It was quiet, too quiet for his taste. Gripping his books closer to his chest he quickened his pace. After a few minutes of walking back and forth, not really daring to continue the hallway he stopped in front of a pair of slide doors. He was about to turn and continue looking when a noise made him stop in his tracks.

It was a light sound of ruffling that made his ears perk up. He slowly turned to the pair of slide doors and furrowed his eyebrows. What was that? He thought and took a step closer to the doors. He was hesitating whether he should slide it open or not. But what if you were the one in there? The thought of you being in there made him slowly slide the door open.

Peeking in through the little gap he made he squinted his eyes trying to get a better look of the room, not wanting to entirely open the door. It was dimly lit making it hard for him to see but he could still distinguish a bed in the corner of the room.

An old nurses office? A chill ran down his spine, he’s watched too many horror movies that involved hospitals and he felt a little regret for doing that.

His eyes widened when he heard the slight ruffling sound again and he saw the something was moving on top of the bed. He pushed his fear aside for now when curiosity took over him. Slowly sliding the door aside more so that he could enter the room he stopped once he got a better view of what was laying in the bed.

Baekhyun almost dropped his books but quickly retrieved them before they hit the floor. The boy felt his face heat up as he eyed your silhouette under the thin blanket.

You were the one laying in the bed making the ruffling noises with your movements. Baekhyun silently slid the door closed before tiptoeing in to place his books on the desk he found.

He tiptoed towards the bed and noticed that you were sound asleep. You were lying on your side with your back facing the door in a fetus position. You had gripped the blanket with your fists until they were covering the lower part of your face. Baekhyun found it amusing that you still had your glasses on.

What if she still isn’t feeling well? Baekhyun thought. He remembered that you didn’t seem well during the first class.

Still feeling the slight heat in his face he decided to try and distract himself first by looking around the room. It was an old nurses office like he thought.

On the shelf along the wall there were still a few medicine bottles and a first aid kit. The window that laid right in front of the desk was covered in a dark cloth which also made the room seem darker.

Hearing ruffling noises behind him he quickly turned around only to widen his eyes. The sight of your long legs that peeked out of the thin blanket made his face heat up even more. It didn’t help that the thin blanket had formed your curves around your waist and hips making them more visible to the eye, rather than them hiding under your baggy sweater.

Baekhyun gripped the back of the chair and slowly sat down while trying to cool his face by fanning himself with his hand. He’s always had a thing for legs, and he wouldn’t deny that he’d been checking your legs out too. Even though he felt like a ert right now he couldn’t help but let his eye wander across the side of your body. Your long legs were slightly crossed as they peeked out from the blanket; your hips were curvy while your waist was slightly tinier. You looked like you were on the curvy side, Baekhyun concluded and slowly nodded his head for himself.

He totally felt like a erted creep right now but he couldn’t help it. He could leave right now and pretend that this didn’t happened but he decided not too. Even though he was checking your legs out, he was still worried for you. And if he could help, he would. That’s what friends do right?

“Are you done staring?”

Baekhyun jumped in his seat and felt his heart stop for a moment. He blinked in surprise when you slowly sat up and let out a low tired groan.

“H-H-Heesung!” He stuttered and got out of his seat, still in shock. “I’m sorry for waking you up!” He was about to bow when he remembered that you told him to stop apologizing. Gulping he slowly sat down again while you adjusted yourself on the bed.

Baekhyun kept silent while you scratched the back of your neck, still tired and sleepy. You fixed the blanket so that it covered your legs before speaking.

“Why are you here?” You asked and leaned back on the fluffy pillows.

“I, I was. Uhm, actually looking for you.” He confessed and sat up straight. “I was worried.”

“Worried?” You tried keeping awake but your body wouldn’t listen. Your eyelids were still heavy and your body was slowly relaxing even though you tried to keep awake.

The boy nodded. “You didn’t seem well this morning so I thought that you weren’t still well from the last time you were gone…” He said and looked up.

Slowly nodding you couldn’t keep awake any longer and let your eyelids drop. Baekhyin noticed that you didn’t respond any more and he got up from his seat to check on you.

When he found out that you had fallen asleep again he let a small smile appear on his lips. She must’ve been really tired, huh? He thought before he walked back and sat back down. Rolling the chair closed to the desk he opened up his books and flipped to the page he had heard the teacher say before. He didn’t listen to anything the teacher had been talking about, his mind too occupied with you so it would be hard for him to catch up with this now. Taking his phone out he the flashlight so he could easily read in the dimly lit room.

Giving you a last glance he still had that little smile on his lips as he started reading, waiting for you to wake up. He himself didn’t know why, but if someone else were in his position right now they’d probably leave you alone but Baekhyun didn’t want to leave you. He wanted to be here when you’d properly wake up.

Glancing down at his watch he noticed that the next class had already started but he decided to skip it for now. He’d make an excuse later on to why he was absent.

 

You had been awake for a while now but decided to continue lying in bed. You listened how Baekhyun had turned the pages and read, how he mumbled incoherent words from time to time and the shaking of his leg.

You were wondering why he was still here, why he hadn’t left yet. You were already somewhat awake when you heard the door sliding open. For a moment there you were actually scared thinking of whom it could be who found you. You heard someone tiptoe to the desk and place something on it before the person tiptoed close to the bed. You tried your best to lay still incase anything happened. Then you heard the person walking around the room, probably looking around. That was then you slowly opened your eyes and peeked through your lenses. Your eyes widened when you recognized whom the person was that was standing in the middle of the room with his back facing you.

What’s Baekhyun doing here? Was your first thought. You were honestly surprised to see him here. Was he looking for me again?

You decided to fool around a bit before you would show him that you were awake. Slowly kicking the thin blanket off your legs you arched your hip and watched as he turned around. Even through the dimly lit room you saw a light shade of tint that appeared on his cheeks and you tried your best not to laugh at his expression.

He had gripped the chair before taking a seat on it and started fanning himself. Ok, now you really tried your best not too start laughing. You kind off figured out that he had a thing for legs so you thought that it’d be fun to play around a little.

After he had cooled down a bit now you saw how his eyes started to wander up your legs too your hips. His eyes were roaming around your leg area for a while before he nodded for himself, which made you wonder why he nodded.

“Are you done staring yet?” You said and Baekhyun jumped in his seat.

You slowly sat up as you let a tired groan out.

H-H-Heesung!” Baekhyun stuttered in surprise. “I’m sorry for waking you up!” He got out of his chair so that he could bow like he usually did but stopped. He gulped before sitting down again and you smirked in you head. He remembered.

“Why are you here?” You asked and leaned back on the fluffy pillows, now sitting up, which was a bad idea because you felt that your eyelids started feeling heavy again. You weren’t really that awake yet and you’d probably fall asleep any minute now.

“I was. Uh. I was actually looking for you.” He confessed and sat up straight. “I was worried for you.”

You slightly raised your eyebrows. “Worried?” You tried keeping your body awake as you felt it slowly starting to relax again.

The boy nodded. “You didn’t seem well this morning so I thought that you weren’t still well from the last time you were gone…” He said and looked up.

You nodded but couldn’t say anything else anymore because you felt your eyes shutting down once more. That was when you had drifted of into sleep again.

 

You let out a tired yawn while covering your mouth and Baekhyun turned to you.

“Heesung?” He whispered and slowly got out of his seat walking towards the bed. You slowly sat up straighter and blinked a couple of times, trying to get the tiredness out from you.

“How are you?” He asked as he stood beside the bed with a concerned look on his face.

“Fine.” You sighed out and stretched your arms out in front of you. “Why are you still here?”

Baekhyun blinked before he felt his face slightly heat up once again. “I, well, uhm.” He scratched the back of his head while looking down at his feet. “I didn’t want to leave you alone.” He confessed.

“You skipped class.” You stated and he slowly nodded. “Why?”

“I-I didn’t want to leave you alone.” He said once again, still facing his feet. You saw that the tips of his ears were red and it reminded you of when you two were in the café yesterday.

First he skipped lunch because he wanted to continue studying with you helping him, then he skips class because he didn’t want to leave you? You were beyond confused with what this boy was thinking. Was he out of his mind, for real?

“I got worried when you didn’t show up to class.” He said and slowly stole a glance from you. “So I went to your locker once class had ended but you weren’t there. So I started looking for you around here.” He cocked his head towards the door.

“Then I found you in here.” He nodded for himself, proudly.

Before you could say anything he interrupted you by changing the subject.

“Are you sure you’re feeling ok? Maybe you’re not recovered yet from when you were sick”

You shook your head. “No, I’m just really tired.”

He slowly nodded before looking around the room. “Is this were you go when you’re feeling tired?”

You nodded once again. “Don’t tell anyone.” He looked at you and blinked. He broke out in a grin. “Sure, no problem. This place is safe with me!” He saluted.

“Are you sure?” You asked with a slight hesitation in your tone. If anyone else found out about this place you’d kill this boy for sure.

He nodded. “Of course! You can trust me! We’re friends right?”

You didn’t know what to answer and when you still hadn’t said anything Baekhyun slowly walked to the foot of the bed. “Don’t worry, I promise not to tell anyone.” He smiled before he sat down on the chair again.

“If…” He continued and you looked at him. “If I can stay here with you when you’re here.” He flashed a toothy grin and your mouth fell slightly open.

“But I’m basically here all the time.” You said and he nodded as if that was his point. “Precisely! Since I have nothing else to do during break time we can hang out.”

He was still smiling at his oh so brilliant idea, which you yourself didn’t find as brilliant. Baekhyun hanging around you during school time would feel like he was with you 24/7 and you would find that rather…

“Then we can get to know each other better!” He said and his eyes widened so did his grin.

“Uh.” You started, not knowing what to say. “Baekhyun, uh.” He blinked while he kept the smile his face, looking like a puppy waiting for its master to feed him.

“I, uhm, I’ll think about it. This is kind of my private… Room.” You made up an excuse and he blinked in confusion before understanding.

“Oh, yeah. Ok, I get it. It would be fun though.” He said while ruffling the back of his head.

“Isn’t it lunch time now?” You said, trying to change the subject.

Baekhyun looked at you. “Oh, yeah! But…” He glanced at his watch. “How about you?”

You shook your head. “I don’t eat in the cafeteria.” You reminded him.

“Oh, yeah.” He nodded again. “So what are you going to do now then?”

You shrugged. “Stay here for a while.” Baekhyun nodded.

“Can I come back here after I’ve eaten?” He asked and looked at you hoping that you’d say yes.

“I don’t think I’ll be staying long though.” Baekhyun pouted and slouched in his seat.

“What do you mean you’re not staying long?” He asked, you let out a sigh before slowly swinging your legs over the edge of the bed.

“You were right, I don’t really feel that well yet.” You lied as you got out of the bed. Turning around you started fixing the covers and pillows to the way they were before.

Baekhyun stood up with a concerned look on his face. “See! I was right! You weren’t feeling well!” Furrowing his eyebrows he looked at you as if he was scolding a little child.

You blinked, surprised. This boy really does confuse you a lot. You then glanced down at his books that were on the desk.

“You haven’t started yet?” You asked and took his notebook looking at the empty page. Baekhyun flushed red.

“N-No, I. I couldn’t c-concentrate during class..” He stuttered and turned around, his back facing you. He felt his face heat up at the thought of that he couldn’t focus because he was too worried for you.

While he had his back turned against you, you took his pencil that laid on the desk and scribbled down a few numbers on the empty page before ripping that part out slowly, not wanting to destroy it.

Closing his notebook and placing it back on the desk you headed for the door.

“I’ll be leaving for the day.” You said and slid the door open before peeking out just to make sure no one was there. “Don’t forget to close the lights and the door.” You reminded him before leaving it slightly open and headed to your locker.

Baekhyun was left in the middle of the room now with nothing to do. You were heading home, leaving him in school.

“Now what to do…?” He asked himself and sighed. He didn’t want to be left alone for the rest of the day but if you were feeling unwell he understood. Sighing once more he remembered that he hadn’t gotten your number yet and he didn’t know if you were coming to school tomorrow. Dammit. He cursed himself for not remembering it himself.

Grabbing his books he closed the lights before sliding the door closed behind him, looking around so that no one saw him, just like you did before.

Walking down the hall he looked out the window and saw you walking towards the gate, he was still wondering how you could travel from different places so fast, and that would always be a question for him until he dared too ask you. He walked to his locker first before heading to the cafeteria where he’d probably meet the rest of the guys.

He placed his books in, one by one before he noticed that a piece of paper had fallen out of his notebook before he put it in. Furrowing his eyebrows he bent down and picked it up, recognizing the piece of paper from his notebook. He turned it over wondering what it was, then his eyes widened.

Your name was neatly written on a line followed by a few numbers under it. He gasped as he continued staring at the paper wondering when you had time to write this down. Baekhyun quickly pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed the number written under your name. Tapping his right foot on the floor he waited for it too ring.

Someone answered on the second ring.

“Yeoboseyo?” A very familiar voice answered and Baekhyun grinned happily.

“Thank you, Heesung!” He said, his voice echoing through the empty corridor.

“Hm.” You answered. Baekhyun couldn’t stop grinning, happy that he had finally gotten your number.

“I’m going to go eat now, I’ll text you later!” He said before hanging up. He placed his phone back in his pocket, the grin still on his face.

After neatly folding the piece of paper with your number on it he took out his wallet from his bag and placed it in hidden compartment behind a pair of cards he had.

Closing his locker and locking it, he hurried to the cafeteria with his hands in his pockets, his right hand gripping his phone tightly.

______________

A/N

Double update! OHOHO, i have to much time during class... Lol.

I hope you like this chapter! I read it for myself and i found it confusing tbh. Idk, i hope you don't mind me missing stuff here and there ^^"  While i was writing this chapter i couldn't but think about this fic... Tbh, i find that it's starting to get boring... Idk, i just think that my latest chapters are kind off.. meh xD I always get stuck in the middle when i write new chapters because i keep thinking that it's no good... Something's wrong with me, i'm sorry lol ._."

Anyways, please comment and subscribe! ^^ 

I'd also like to know if you guys have any suggestions for the next coming chapters? For example, what would you like to happen? Interactions, scenes... etc

I think i'm running out of inspiration so i would like to be inspired ^^ I'm sorry if that's too much to ask UvU You don't need to if you don't want too.

Anyways i'm hungry. I'll go hunt for food.

-ItsMeAleex