Plans

Playing the player

 

“So where do you guys want to eat?” Chanyeol asked and slung his long arm around Baekhyun who shrugged.

 

The boys met up in the middle of the mall and looked for a place to eat before heading home. After deciding to eat at the small café on the second floor all of them sat in a round table in the corner. The waiter walked away after taking their orders. Suho had his elbows propped up on the table leaning his face in his hands. Sehun sat beside him and fiddled with his fingers while waiting patiently for his food. His mind was filled with that girls face, her long dark hair and her stormy like eyes. He unconsciously blushed and smiled for himself. I wonder if I’ll be able to see her again..

 

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a pair of hands on his shoulder. Turning to his right he saw Suho looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

“You ok Sehun-ah?” He asked and the younger one blinked once and nodded.

 

“Why is your face red?”

 

Sehun gulped and looked around the table. Chanyeol was messing with Baekhyun not caring if they were loud, Kai kept annoying Kyungsoo who tried hitting the boy on the head. Sehun turned to his hyung and opened his mouth to say something.

 

“Is something wrong?” The elder asked and tilted his head to the side.

 

“Ah.. Hyung.. Can I tell you thomething?” He asked silently and leaned forward.

 

Suho nodded. “Of course! You can tell me anything.”

 

Sehun looked around the table once more to make sure that the others weren’t paying attention to them and gladly they weren’t. Sehun turned to Suho again and his lips.

 

“In the bookthtore before..” He started. “I thaw thith really really pretty girl..” He continued and rubbed his palms together. “And I don’t know why but I can’t theem to get her out of my mind..” He whispered and the elder nodded slowly.

 

Suho’s eyes slightly widened. “How did she look like?” He asked wondering if the younger one was talking about the same girl who he bumped in to.

 

Sehun looked up and scratched the back of his head a small smile appeard on his lips. “The had long black hair and dark looking eyeth. They almotht looked thtormy, that kind of dark. And-“

 

“And she had pink plump lips right?” The elder on interrupted. Sehun’s eyes slightly widened.

 

“Hyung.. How did you-“

 

“She kind of bumped into me before. I wasn’t looking straight and uh yeah.. But I know who you’re talking about.” The elder fixed his glasses and gave a small smile.

 

“Tho hyung you know how the lookth like?”

 

Suho nodded and sat up straight and saw that the waiter had arrived with their food.

 

“She’s was really beautiful.” He said and sipped his glass of water.

 

Sehun nodded agreeing. He was still a bit surprised that his hyung had also seen the same girl but he tried to not think about it too much.

 

~

 

YOUR POV

 

“I’m home!” You shouted and closed the door behind you and headed up to your room.

 

 “Welcome home sis!” Your brother yelled from the living room.

 

After placing the plastic bags on your floor with the stuff you bought today you headed down again and the laughter of the boys were echoing through the house as you walked in to the room. Taking a seat beside Luhan on the couch you slung your legs over his and leaned your back on Kris who was playing with his phone.

 

“So how was your shopping?” Yongguk asked without looking up from the cards on the floor.

 

“Just bought a few stuff that’s all.” You answered and made yourself more comfortable on Kris who still hadn’t moved an inch.

 

Himchan, your brother, was sitting in front of Yongguk as both of them were playing with cards. Luhan was tapping his fingers on your legs while talking to Xiumin who sat on the floor by his legs nibbling on a bag of chips. Lay was playing video games with Chen, both of them laughing and yelling curse words at each other. Tao was sitting in the armchair playing with your Samsung tablet, too busy to pay attention to what’s happening around him.

 

“Is anyone of you free tomorrow night?” Your brother asked without looking up. His eyebrows were furrowed as he concentrated on the cards in front of him and Yongguk patiently waiting for his next move.

 

“Of course!” You said and everyone else in the room mumbled a yes except the two who were playing video games. Chens screamed and cursed as he lost a round and Lay burst out into laughter.

 

“Wae?” Xiumin asked with his mouth full of chips.

 

“Wanna come to the club tomorrow?” Yongguk asked and grabbed a card from the pile.

 

“Sure why not.” Luhan shrugged and drew circles on your legs with his fingers. “Hey Heesung. Your legs are smooth!” He commented.

 

“Dude the hell?” You jokingly slapped him on his shoulder and he chuckled and kept drawing circles on your legs making you also giggle.

 

Himchan finally looked up and glared at Luhan who raised his eyebrows. “What they are!” He innocently said and Himchan rolled his eyes.

 

“What time do we leave tomorrow?” You asked and crossed your arms.

 

“Is seven ok?” Your brother asked and made a move with his card. Yongguk groaned and scratched his head.

 

“Sure.”

 

~

 

“Hey one of my friends that go in my science class mentioned this club to me.” Chanyeol said and took a sip of his water.

 

They were done eating already and they decided to just sit down and talk before heading home.

 

“Yeah?” Kai asked and looked up from his phone.

 

“I heard that it’s really big and famous. One of the best clubs in Seoul.”

 

“You know that we’re still underage Chanyeol.” Suho stated and pushed his glasses up his nose bridge.

 

“C’mon we’ve gone clubbing before!” He whined and leaned his elbows on the table.

 

“Yea and remember what happened then?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

 

All of them once snuck out of their houses and went clubbing. It happened two years ago and a guy Chanyeol met recommended this club to them and told them that he could get them in. As stupid as they were they trusted the man and went on a Friday night. Their parents thought that all of them were sleeping at Chanyeols place since his parents we’re out of town but of course they didn’t know that.

 

They were shocked with the things they experienced. The crowd of people dancing, girls in their skimpy outfits and men touching them on inappropriate places. The smell of smoke and alcohol in the air. The boys didn’t even last an hour in there before they were busted by one of the guards. But fortunately the guard was nice enough to let them go without calling their parents. The boys promised themselves to never do anything like that again after that night.

 

“We were that close in getting grounded for life!” Baekhyun gestured with his index finger and thumb.

 

Chanyeol sighed. “Yeah, but he said that this one is different.”

 

“Different?” Kai was now interested in what the tall one had to say.

 

“He said that this one is more of a classy club than the one we were at.” He scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Whatever you’re thinking of Chanyeol. No.” Kyungsoo leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms.

 

“But-“

 

“D.O’s right Yeol..” Suho agreed.

 

“Please! Can we at least check it out? I mean.. Outside.. Like just look?” Chanyeol pleaded.

 

Everyone was deep in thought thinking about it. They knew that they would be in trouble if they snuck out again. And maybe this time their parents would find out. They would be grounded for the rest of their life. Probably get home schooled.

 

“It does sound tempting..” Kai mumbled and ran his hand through his hair.

 

Baekhyun sighed. He was probably thinking about the same thing. It did sound tempting. But he knew that he couldn’t. He knew that they couldn’t.

 

“How about we just think about?” Chanyeol suggested.

 

The guys nodded slowly agreeing.

 

“But.. I’m thtill underage..” Sehun stated and looked down on his lap.

 

“Don’t worry. The most of us are taller than back then and we have matured a bit.” Chanyeol stole a glance at Suho who glared at the taller one who just grinned.

 

“Sorry gramps but.. Your height..” Chanyeol muffled a laugh.

 

“Yeah. Yeah..” The elder one rolled his eyes and muttered some words under his breath while he wiped his glasses with his sleeve.

 

“So how about we all talk more about it tonight?” Chanyeol suggested straightening his back and everyone around the table nodded.

 

“But I swear if we really .. Do it again and we get caught..” Baekhyun sighed.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll call my friend tonight before I call you guys.”

 

Sighing they all stood up and the waiter came with the check.

 

~

 

YOUR POV

 

Walking out of your bathroom you wrapped your white towel around your body and walked to your closet.

 

“What to wear tomorrow..” You muttered for yourself and took out a pair of black skinny jeans. After eyeing it for a while you sighed and put it back where you got it.

 

During the day tomorrow you planned to go to the café and watch your brother and the rest work. The café has been owned by your family for a long time now and now it’s in the hands of your brother since your parents passed away a few years ago. His best friends Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup work there as waiters. Yongguk helps your brother handling the café. Daehyun and Jongup work mostly as waiters. Youngjae is the cook so he’s mostly in the kitchen. Even though he’s the only cook he works really fast and the orders come out in a decent amount of time to the customers. Your brother and Yongguk had been childhood friends so it wasn’t a surprise that Yongguk treated you as a little sister as well. Since he’s an only child and lives alone he’s usually here hanging out with your brother. They met Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae in high school so they became really good friends after that. They’ve basically been best friends since then?

 

Just when you were about to unwrap the towel from your body your door swung open revealing a tall figure. Letting out a small yelp you hugged the towel around your body and glared at the guy.

 

“Ever heard of knocking?” You asked and raised an eyebrow.

 

Kris smirked and leaned against your doorframe. “Of course I have. But never intended to do it.” He raised his eyebrows and eyed your body from top to toe.

 

Rolling your eyes you placed your hand on your hip and sighed. It wasn’t the first time any of the boys walked in while you were standing half . You had told them countless times to knock, you’ve even beat them up for it but in the end you gave up and got use to them barging in. Sadly you didn’t have a lock on your door because your brother of course.. Is over protective. Please, when have you ever brought a guy home? Except Jongups cute little cousin Zelo, you can’t resist that cute little boy.

 

“Nice legs..” He commented and his eyes kept roaming around your body.

 

“Excuse me.” You walked towards him. “Is there anything you want?” You asked and stood in front of him as he looked down on you. Curse his tallness.

 

“You.” He smirked his trademark smirk and leaned down to match your eye level. Ugh, this flirt. That smirk can get any girl to throw her underwear through the room in less than a second. “You’ve grown a bit since the last time I saw you.” His eyes stopped by your chest.

 

“Yeah, yeah.” You waved your hand in front of his face making him snap up and face you.

 

“What is it Kris?” You asked once more and looked him in the eye.

 

Blinking twice he shrugged. “I forgot.” And his eyes once again roamed your body.

 

 Bastard.

 

 

 

 

A/N Fifth chapter up ^^ What do you think? Please no silent readers :c 

Hope you like this chapter ^^ Kai and Heesung will meet very soon!~ Please be patient owo