22

Playing the player

“See you, guys!” Baekhyun said and held the door up for the boys. Suho, D.O and Sehun were just leaving. After they watched the movie they studied a few hours more then decided that it was time to leave. Sehun wanted to stay longer but Suho told him that they had to leave.

“You leaving soon too, Heesung?” D.O asked as he walked out the door and you nodded. It was past ten and the café had already closed. You could just imagine Yongguk making a fuss about this when you get home.

“Yeah, she’ll just help me with a few more questions.” Baekhyun said as he let Sehun out the door. You looked at Baekhyun with a confused expression. No, you didn’t?

Suho nodded. “Ok, I guess we’ll see you tomorrow?” Suho looked at you and smiled. You raised your eyebrows. “Uh… Yeah. Sure.” You answered and nodded again, not really knowing what to say.

“Don’t worry, we’ll keep this whole thing a secret.” D.O reassured you and flashed you his squishy smile, which you thought was so adorable!

“Thanks for tutoring us!” Suho grinned as well. “It’s such an honor!”

“Honor?” You asked, confused to why he thought so much about it. Suho nodded and repeated. “Honor!”

 

“Bye noona!” Sehun waved as Baekhyun closed the door in his face. He sighed out then turned to you. “Finally!” He exclaimed and ruffled his hair. “I apologize for that…” He mumbled.

“For what?” You asked and headed back to the kitchen table.

“For all of this.” He waved his hand around as he sat down again as well. “We were supposed to do this secretly…” He mumbled.

“Yes, we were.”

He pouted. “I’m sorry.” He said quietly and looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

“As long as they can keep it a secret as well.”

He looked up with wide eyes. “Of course they will! I’ll make sure they will!” He gave you a serious nod and you tilted your head.

“They better.” Your voice was slightly harder making the boy gulp. “Specially from the other two.”

Baekhyun nodded. “Kai and Chanyeol would flip if they found out…” Because of the bet… The two of you thought at the same time. You agreed with the boy but you knew that when Kai would make the right move you had to put your acting up. “But thanks…” He added and smiled. “For today.” He then looked at the clock then gasped.

“It’s almost ten thirty!”

You nodded. “Yes, it is.”

“Won’t your … Family get worried?” He asked, his eyes widening. You shook your head and he gaped at you. “Are you sure?” You nodded.

“May I walk you home this time then?” He asked, hoping this time you’d say yes.

“No.” He immediately pouted.

“Why?”

“Because.”

“Why?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

He frowned; annoyed at why you wouldn’t let him walk you home so that he knew that you were safe. “It’s my responsibility that you get home safe from my place.” He argued and you raised an amused eyebrow. Whoa, there.

“I’ll get home safe you don’t need to worry.” Baekhyun kept his frown on.

“Promise me that one day I get to walk you home!” He pointed at you and gave you a serious expression. You contemplated about it. He’ll probably forget about this after a while.

Sighing, you nodded and pinched the bridge of your nose. “Sure, one day.” He beamed and cheered. “Yes!”

“Can I at least get to follow you to the bus stop?”

“Fine. But just to the bus stop ok?” He nodded and beamed as he stood up from his seat. He was about too disappear into his room but halted then turned to you. You had just put your backpack around your shoulders and were about to put your shoes on.

“Aren’t you cold?” He asked and you looked up.

“No.”

“Seriously? You weren’t freezing on your way home yesterday? After all… You were wearing shorts…” He mumbled the last part, heating up as he remembered your legs.

As usual you bent over to tie your shoes. “Nope.” Well, you actually did freeze a bit…

Shaking his head he went into his room to look for a sweater.

 

 

You and Baekhyun were now walking towards the school gate. He had his hands in his jacket pockets while you had your arms crossed. He kept stealing glances from you as you walked and it wasn’t that hard to notice really.

“Are you sure you’re not cold?” He asked slowly moving closer towards you.

“Yes.” You tightened your arms around you as you tried controlling your breath. Holy hell, were you lying. It was getting colder and colder everyday as it got closer to winter. It was now fall and the rainy season would start some time soon.

He faced forward as he mumbled. “Ok.”

“I think my friends liked you.” He said in a happy tone. He couldn’t hide that small smile that spread on his lips.

“Oh, really?”

He nodded as he kept his eyes forward. “Yeah, you’re basically our first female friend in school.” He said rather proudly then looked down at you. “Told you, you were different.”

You didn’t say anything as you continued walking. You didn’t know what to say. Thinking about what would happen if the others found out made you cringe inside. You were contemplating if you should do something about this. But in another way you didn’t. These boys were actually quite interesting.

You continued walking in silence for a few more minutes before Baekhyun broke it.

“I have a question.” He asked while shuddering. “How the hell aren’t you freezing right now?” He muttered as he decided to zip his jacket closed. Oh, believe me. I’m freezing my of here.

“Your question?”

“Oh, yeah.” He placed his hands in his pockets again. “You said before that we’d all regret becoming your friends. Why?” He looked at you with big curious eyes.

 You shrugged. “I’m just telling the truth.” They’d probably regret it after they find out you’re other identity.

Baekhyun was unsatisfied with your answer. It reminded him of when he asked you to be your friend and you kept declining at first. Why does she think that? That question filled his head.

You crossed the road towards the school and Baekhyun followed until you until you reached the bus stop. “The bus will be here in a few minutes.” You said and he nodded.

The two of you stood there in silence as you waited for the bus. Baekhyun wanted to start a conversation with you but it was hard. It seemed like you didn’t really talk about your family much. Maybe you had a reason not too? But he wanted to get to know you more, get closer, as friends.

The bus’s headlights were seen as it closed in onto the bus stop. You gripped the straps of your backpack as the vehicle came closer. As it stopped in front of you, you turned to Baekhyun.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” You said and he flashed a smile

“Bye!” He waved as the doors slid closed behind you. You took a seat in the back and looked out the window. Baekhyun was standing there waving with a grin on his face. You gave a small wave back as the bus pulled away from the bus stop.

 

 

 

You entered through the back door and was met with Kevin who was fixing his collar in front of the mirror. He turned to you with wide eyes and flashed a smile. You had already removed your glasses and placed your bag on the round table.

“Heesung!” He greeted and you flashed a smile. “Hey, Kevin.”

“How are you? Long time no see!” He chuckled and you walked towards your locker. “It’s been a while, yes.”

“What have you been up too?” He asked and took a seat on one of the chairs by the table.

“Nothing much. Uh, do you mind?” You peeked out from the row of lockers and held a pair of your pants up. He flushed as he hurried to the door. “Five minutes!” You said and he nodded while closing the door behind him.

After changing into a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose shirt that showed your right shoulder a soft knock was heard. Yes?” You called and Kevin slowly peeked in.

“Are you done?” He asked and kept his eyes on the floor.

“Yes.” You answered and looked into the mirror as you let your hair down and brushed your fingers through it. He looked up and smiled then sat down again.

He sat with you while you re touched your make up and made it heavier. After adding some lip-gloss you took your bag and put it in your locker. Kevin stood up and beamed.

“Done?” He asked and you nodded smiling back.

The two of you walked out of the dressing room then to the dance floor. It’s been a while since you’ve been to the club and the music boomed in your ears. You sat down by the bar while Kevin left your for a while. Yongguk spotted you and smiled as he headed towards you.

“Yo! Did you just get here?” He asked and leaned closer due to the music. You nodded.

“Can I get you anything?” He asked and you shrugged. “Surprise me!” You yelled over the music and gave you his mischievous smirk.

He took up a glass and poured coke in it. “Don’t tell your brother!” He yelled and looked around before he poured a little bit of Jack & Daniels in the glass. You chuckled and took the glass.

“Thanks!”

“That’s it, ok?” He said and you nodded while taking a sip. Yongguk would do this from time to time when your brother wasn’t close by. You’ve drunk alcohol before and your alcohol tolerance was quite high so there was nothing to worry about.

After you finished your drink you sighed out. You went through the different events that had happened today in your head. How did you end up becoming friends with the rest of them? This was going to be hard to play-off in school. Baekhyun was already enough but the rest? It would be hard for you to try and keep it low in school from now on. You started getting a headache from all the thoughts that went through your mind and you were desperate for something that could take you off those thoughts for a while.

Looking up you eyed the dance floor that was filled with people grinding against eachother to the beat of the music. Your brother was nowhere to be seen and so was Kevin. Yongguk was to busy on the other end of the bar serving the women who were flirting with him. Shaking your head you turned to the dance floor again to see if there was anything you could do. Your eyes found themselves to the DJ. Zico was standing there on the podium, shirtless with a big pair of headphones on his head. But it wasn’t Zico you saw. It was the tall man that stood beside Zico holding a glass of beverage. He was dressed in all black, the black V-neck flashing his gorgeous neckline, his blonde hair tousled in a y way. Even though he was wearing black shades you knew that he caught your eye.

He tilted is head questioningly as he eyed you from the podium. Smirking, you stood up from your stool and deliberately bit your lower lip. The man smirked back as he understood what you were doing. Walking down the podium, ignoring the women who tried calling him over, he made his way towards you in a smooth manner. He gulped the rest of his drink down and placed his empty glass on a random table he passed by.

“Hey.” He greeted and smiled when he stood by you. You flashed a smile back.

“Hello, to you too.”

He leaned an elbow on the counter. “It’s been a while since I saw you here.” He stated and you nodded. “So how was the study session with that boy today?” Yongguk must’ve told everyone. . That means you had to deal with your brother later but you didn’t want to think about that now.

“Ugh.” Rolling your eyes you sighed. “Too much has happened today. I don’t really want too think about it now.”

He raised an amused eyebrow and a smirk spread on his lips. “Oh?”

You took a quick glance at Yongguk who had his back against the two of you, still busy on the other end of the bar. Turning to the tall man in front of you again you ran your finger down his toned chest and looked up at him through your long lashes.

“I was wondering if you’d like to help me…” You started then ran your finger up his chest. “Get my mind off things tonight…” You bit your lower lip again as you gazed up at him.

He gulped and his chest started heaving up and down as he stared at you through his shades. Then the smirk you knew too well spread on his lips.

“I’d love too.”

 

 

 

Kris was lying on his side and so were you, hugging his pillow against your chest. Ok, you weren’t completely ; you were now wearing your underwear. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and smiled sweetly at you before sighing.

“Seems like you’re going too have a hard time in school from now on...” He said and played with your fingers that were loosely intertwined with each other around his pillow.

You nodded. “I know. I don’t know what to do…” You groaned in frustration and turned to lie on your back, still hugging his pillow though. “It’s gotten so difficult.”

Kris nodded. He was the only one in that knew about the bet. You came in to his room one day and just told him about every thing. You just needed to get the whole thing out of you and he was the only one home. The two of you can talk about anything and he thought that the whole thing was just amusing. He loved listening to you talk about what’s happening with the boys and how you’re managing school with them now.

“Has that Kai dude made move yet?” You shook your head.

“Not yet. But I think that he’ll make one soon.”

“Do you think that those uh… Other boys will be able to keep it a secret?” He asked and leaned closer towards you.

“I hope so. They better.” Kris ran his nose up and down your shoulder placing small feathery kisses on your skin. You giggled at the ticklish sensation and he looked up smiling.

A loud ringing was heard in the room making Kris frown and turned to his bedside. Sitting up he placed his phone to his ear. You leaned on your side, supporting your head in your hand as you looked at him.

“Yeoboseyo?” He answered as he ruffled his hair. He then turned to you and you immediately knew whom it was. “Yeah, she’s ok. Don’t worry. She’s in her room resting.” You rolled your eyes he smiled. It was your brother calling to check on you. Kris found your brother before at the club making an excuse to drive you home because you didn’t feel well.

“Yeah. She feels a lot better now.” He grinned as you rolled your eyes and playfully shoved him on his thigh. “Ok. You’ll be home when? Ah. Ok. Yeah, I’ll stay and make sure she’s all right. Yeah. I’ll tell her when she wakes up. Ok, see you.” He then hung up and placed his phone back on his bedside. Kris looked down at you with a smile on his face meaning that he knew something that you didn’t and it made you raise an eyebrow.

“Your brother said that all of them will be going back to Yongguks place tonight.”

“All of them?” You too sat up, still hugging his pillow against your chest.

He nodded. “Himchan and Yongguk had something to discuss and the papers were at his place. So they’re heading to his place right now. He told me to take care of you until they come home around dawn later.” A knowing smirk spread on his lips.

“Is there…” He moved towards you and you playfully leaned back while giving him a questioning look. “… Anything else I can help you with?” He whispered as he lightly ran his lips down the side of your neck. You gulped.

“Not really…” You mumbled and felt how his fingers made their way up your arm.

“Good.” He said against your skin, his lips making their way up your jaw. “My turn.”

Kris tackled you down onto the bed making you gasp in surprise. He chuckled as he grabbed his pillow that you were still holding and threw it aside exposing you to him. He pinned your hands above your head with his own making you giggle in response.

“We’re alone till dawn, babe.” He then swooped down and grabbed your lips with his.

 

 

 

You hissed in pain as you walked towards your classroom. You remembered telling Kris to go easy but no, he just had to make sure you wouldn’t be able to walk the next day. Apparently he was frustrated because he hasn’t seen you for a while.

As usual you headed to your normal seat in the back, silently hissing as you set your on the chair. Breathing out you faced the window and drifted away to your own thoughts.

Kris was still sleeping when you left his room right before dawn, making sure that you took all your clothes with you. Right after you quickly showered of your body you heard the front door open and the heavy steps of the boys were heard.

 

Baekhyun met up with Suho and D.O by the school gate. Sehun was already with him because they went to school together.

“So we all keep it a secret from Chanyeol and Kai?” D.O asked after Baekhyun told them too keep quiet about being friends with you. Baekhyun nodded at D.Os question.

“Well… That’s kind of understandable.” Suho agreed and nodded as well.

The fours boys have been standing by the gate for the past ten minutes discussing. D.O asked why Baekhyun had been skipping lunch a few times and now they knew why. Suho also wanted too hang out with them when they have breaks but then the thought of the other two came into his mind.

“They’ll become suspicious too why all of us will be skipping lunch then!” D.O said and Suho sighed after he thought that he’s probably right.

“How about we athk noona what to do later?” Sehun suggested and looked at his hyungs.

“But we have too find a place where we can speak to her privately then.” Suho said.

“I’ll talk to her when I get to class. We start in a few minutes, c’mon!” Baekhyun hurried towards the school building with the boys following.

 

Class had started and Baekhyun took his seat beside you like he always does. He greeted you and you silently greeted back. The teacher had given out new assignments to do during class that we’ve got to submit the next lesson. Baekhyun groaned as he looked at the questions. You had already started answering them and as usual. Baekhyun sat and gaped at you. It never seized to amaze him how fast you wrote down the answers.

Baekhyun looked around the classroom before he slowly leaned closer to you. “Can you help me later?” He whispered and you inwardly sighed. You gave him a light nod and he beamed, lightly bumping you with his elbow.

 

Class ended and you were already done with the paper the teacher had given out. You were about to get up like you usually did but quickly hissed as you felt your hips not obeying your command. You slowly sat down again and rubbed your temple in pain. Goddammit, Kris. Was this really necessary?! You cursed the man in your head. Baekhyun looked at you wide eyed. He turned to the doors and noticed that almost everyone had left now. A few were up in front talking to the teacher who was busy packing his stuff.

“Are you ok, Heesung?” He asked and eyed you worriedly. You held your hand out, the one that was holding onto the paper sheets, towards him.

“Can you please give this to the teacher?” You asked, quietly. Baekhyun nodded as he took your papers and ran to the front before the teacher left the classroom.

You heard them speaking too each other for a while before you heard the door close. Baekhyun walked back too you and sat down again.

“Are you ok?” He asked again, this time hoping for an answer. You nodded and slowly gripped the back of your chair.

“My hips just hurt…” You mumbled and tried standing up but failed. Baekhyun quickly got up and held his arms out if you needed help. You shook your head at his thoughtfulness.

“Maybe you slept in a weird position?” He asked and kept a hand out incase. Oh, you don’t know how many positions I did last night…

“Maybe…” You mumbled and tried standing straight but your hips didn’t want to comply.

The door slowly slid open and a too familiar head peeked in, quickly spotting the both of you in the back.

“Oh, there you are!” D.O piped as he walked in. “I was waiting for you too come out, but you never did.” He said and made his way towards you. “Morning, Heesung!” He greeted and smiled his squishy smile. “How are you?”

“I’m fine.” You answered and gave him a slight nod. “And you?”

The boy shrugged. “I’m fine as well.” He then raised an eyebrow. “Why are the two of you still in the classroom?”

“Heesungs hips hurt and she couldn’t stand up.” Baekhyun answered for you instead and you looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. Can you not?

D.O blinked before he faced you again. “Do you need any help or anything?” He asked, his voice slightly worried now. You shook your head.

“No, it’s ok. I’m fine.” You were about to pick your books on your desk up but it seemed like another pair of hands beat you too it. Confused, you looked up to whom were the owner of the hands were. D.O smiled as he held your books for you.

“I can take them. It’s ok.” He re assured as you made a gesture for him too give them back. Baekhyun inwardly frowned at his friend.

“Thank you.” You said and gave him a small nod. You slowly staggered on your way to the door. Baekhyun held it up for you as you and D.O passed.

The corridor was empty, probably because the students were getting their other books for the next subject. You were making your way towards your locker when Baekhyun stopped in his tracks. You and D.O stopped as well and looked at him.

“Heesung, is he allowed to know where your locker is?” He asked and looked at you wide-eyed. You tilted your head then turned to D.O you looked at you confused.

“It’s fine. As long as he doesn’t tell anyone.” You said before you started walking again with the two following you. D.O caught up too you and walked beside you.

“Where is your locker?” He asked.

“On the other side of the building.” You calmly answered making the boy blink in surprise. “Long story.” You then added and he slowly nodded, understanding.

The three of you walked in silence on the way to your locker. D.O was looking around curiously during the way; fascinated about this part of school he’s never seen before. Baekhyun kept glancing down at you, worried.

When you stopped in front of your locker you opened it and took your books from D.O.

“It’s math next.” You said and the boys looked at you, you noticed D.O smiling.

“We three have math together!” D.O said, excited. Baekhyun too smiled and slung an arm over D.Os shoulders. “Yeah, bro!” He cheered and you rolled your eyes while you closed your locker, already having your books.

You passed them and slowly made your way towards the classroom, staggering. The two quickly caught up too you and D.O offered to hold your books again which you let him without complaints this time.

When you arrived at the classroom you noticed that the three of you were the first ones there. You took your seat in the back with Baekhyun following. When you slowly sat down, hissing quietly you looked up at them.

“Aren’t you going to get your books?” You asked and the two gasped.

“We’ll be back!” Baekhyun yelled as he and D.O literally ran out of the classroom towards their lockers. You shook your head then looked out the window.

In less than five minutes the boys came back with their books. Baekhyun took his seat beside you while D.O took the one in front of you.

“What if someone sits beside you?” Baekhyun asked D.O. D.O had a free seat beside him and Baekhyuns question made him widen his eyes.

“No one will. It’s ok.” You mumbled without turning from the window. The two looked at you before the slowly nodded and faced forward. Students started arriving and the class would soon start.

 

Halfway through math a few students had already started giving glances towards your direction. They were probably wondering why D.O was sitting the back with you two when he always sat in front. Like you said, no one sat beside D.O. It was probably because you were close by.

The teacher had left the classroom for a while and D.O took the chance too turn back to your seat. “Psst, Heesung.” He whispered and you looked up. He leaned closer to your desk until he was able to lean his elbow on it. “Do you know how to work out number twenty-three?” He asked and you looked down in your book. You’ve already finished that sum minutes ago. Baekhyun too, leaned closer to you and D.O.

“I have trouble with that too.” He whispered and D.O nodded. You ripped a small piece of paper from your notebook and started scribbling on it. D.O tried too see what you were writing down but you quickly gave it too him. He took it and read what it said before he turned to you and smiled.

“Thanks!” He whispered before he faced his own book again. Baekhyun looked at you with his mouth slightly agape. “What about me?” He whined and you rolled your eyes behind your lenses. Before you leaned closer to him you eyes the room first. You noticed the same three girls that kept looking back at you during the other classes, glare towards your direction. They must’ve seen when D.O turned back and asked you for help. You gulped before you leaned closer too Baekhyun and scribbled the same formula that you wrote for D.O in his notebook. You straightened yourself before you began working on your own again.

Baekhyun blushed when your scent hit him on the nose. She smells good… He thought and gave you a quick glance while whispering. “Thank you.”

 

Class had ended and you managed too stand up from your seat without hissing in pain this time. But that didn’t mean it still hurt, but not as much as this morning. It was worse when you tried getting out of bed; you almost rolled out of bed.

While Baekhyun and D.O were talking too eachother you grabbed your books and headed for the door. Luckily they didn’t notice you sneak away as you headed for your locker.

D.O laughed at what Baekhyun said before he looked at your desk. He furrowed his eyebrows before he looked at Baekhyun again. “Uh, Baek… Where’s Heesung?” He asked and pointed towards your empty desk. Baekhyun blinked and looked at your desk before he gasped.

“Ugh, she must’ve sneaked away again!” He groaned and ran a hand through his hair.

“Who sneaked away?” A familiar voice asked and the two turned towards the door. Suho stood there with Sehun behind him.

“Oh, hey!” D.O greeted the two and they walked in to the now empty classroom since everyone had already left.

“Hey, hyungth!” Sehun greeted and gave a small wave.

“Who sneaked away?” Suho asked again and looked at the other two.

“Heesung managed too sneak away again…” Baekhyun mumbled as he took his books. Suho blinked, confused.

“She sneaks away?” He asked and Baekhyun nodded, the four of them walking out of the classroom.

“She’s really good at that… By the way, what are you two doing here?”

“Oh, we were waiting for you guys. It’s lunch now.” Suho then looked around the empty corridor. “But Heesung isn’t here…”

Baekhyun shook his head. “She doesn’t eat in the cafeteria.”

“No wonder I never thee her there.” Sehun stated and scratched his chin.

“Well, what now then? Kai and Chanyeol are probably waiting for us already.” D.O asked. Baekhyun scratched the back of his head.

“I was planning to go look for Heesung but…”

“They might get suspicious too why we all are gone.” Suho finished his sentence and Baekhyun agreed.

“But I want too go thay hi to noona!” Sehun whined, earning a look from Baekhyun.

“How about… We go and eat fast then go look for her? It’s free period after lunch anyway.” D.O suggested earning agreeing nods from the rest.

“Sounds ok for me.” Suho nodded and they all started heading towards their lockers.

“Yehet!” Sehun cheered and smiled.

 

 

You were sitting on the bed in the abandoned nurses room with your phone on your ear.

“Seriously, Kris this isn’t funny!” You hissed at the blonde man who just laughed on the other side of the phone.

“For me it is!” He said between breaths, he tried calming himself down. “Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” He apologized but tried stifling another laugh that threatened to come out.

You sighed and pinched your nose bridge. “I had problems getting up this morning because of that…” You called Kris and complained how much your hips hurt and he just found it funny like hell.

He chuckled. “Fine, fine. I’ll buy you chocolate or something later as an apology present.” You rolled your eyes and grumbled. “I’ll see you later.” He said and made a kiss sound before he hung up.

Ugh, that moron. You thought and placed your phone back in your skirt pocket. You stretched your legs out on the bed before your fell back and stared at the ceiling. Turning towards the door to make sure it was closed you closed your eyes for a moment and drifted of too sleep.

 

The vibration from your phone awaked you. Opening your eyes you groaned as you fished it out of your pocket.

“Hello?” You greeted whoever was on the other side of the line. You didn’t even bother looking at the caller id.

“Heesung?” Baekhyuns hushed voice was heard. You immediately sat up and you heard other hushed voices with him. “Heesung, where are you?” He asked, his voice still hushed.

“Baekhyun, why are you calling me right now?” You asked and swung your legs over the edge of the bed.

“We managed to escape from Kai and Chanyeol from lunch.” He said and you thought you heard Sehun hushed lisp beside him.

We?”

“Yeah, D.O, Suho, Sehun and I! We want to come too you!”

“What the… Why?” You were confused as you got out of the bed. You turned and pulled the sheets on the bed, straightening them. Your hips weren’t hurting anymore too, you noticed.

“Because it’s free period and we have nothing to do!” He whispered.

You sighed. “Meet me at the library then.”

“Ok!” He said then hung up. You shook your head and walked out of the room, checking so that no one was there. You quickly walked down the hallway taking a shortcut to the library.

 

You were sitting by the table you usually sat at and waited. Your ears perked up as you heard the familiar voices coming closer.

“Noona!” Sehun was the first one to come out from the shelves. He walked up too you with his hands behind his back and a smile on his face. His eyes were formed as crescent moons.

“Hey!” Baekhyun and the other two greeted as they came out as well. Baekhyun was about to take the seat beside you but the maknae made it before him. Baekhyung frowned as he went to the other side and sat in front of you instead. Suho beside him and D.O got a chair and sat by the end of the table.

“Noona, here!” Sehun slid a cup of bubble tea towards you and your eyes widened.

“For… Me?” You pointed at yourself. To be honest, you were quite surprised. Sehun nodded, still smiling.

“It’th a thankth for helping me with math!” He placed the cup in front of you and you raised your eyebrows.

“Sehun-ah. You didn’t need too.” You had the urge to ruffle his hair right now but you know you couldn’t. The young boy scratched the back of his neck as a small tint of pink crept across his cheeks.

“Eh… It’th nothing… J-Jutht a thankth…” He mumbled as he wriggled in his seat. Baekhyun looked at the boy in disbelief. So that’s why he ran out of school before?! To get her bubble tea?! Baekhyun couldn’t believe that the maknae just did that.

“I-I’ll be back!” Baekhyun got up from his seat and was about too disappear behind the shelves but Suho grabbed his arm preventing him from doing so.

“Where are you going?” He asked and Baekhyun flushed as he glanced at you.

“He-Heesung hasn’t eaten right?” He looked at you and you were about to say something but Baekhyun continued. “I was just planning to go and buy something by the vending machine.”

D.O stood up as well. “I’ll follow you!” He said and Baekhyun inwardly frowned.

“Sure.” Baekhyun said and tried to maintain his grumpiness. Suho let go of Baekhyun and the two disappeared. Suho shrugged and faced forward again.

“It’th mango flavor!” Sehun said and pointed at the bubble tea. “I hope you like it!”

“I apologize, Heesung.” Suho said and flashed a smile. “I didn’t bring anything for you.”

You shook your head. “It’s ok, Suho-shi. You don’t need to get me anything.” You then gave a slight nod and he smiled. You then turned to the boy beside you.

“I like mangoes.” He grinned and you picked the cold cup up and brought the straw to your mouth. After taking a gulp you gave Sehun thumbs up and he did the same.

“Heesung, may I ask you a question?” Suho asked and leaned his elbows on the table. After taking another gulp and chewing some pearls you placed the cup down.

“You just did.” You said and Sehun snickered beside you. Suho smiled as well and you gestured for him to continue.

“How do you do it?”  He asked. You tilted your head confused. “I mean… How do you handle school well? Baekhyun said that you hardly work during class and you work so fast.” His eyes widened as he leaned across the table.

You shrugged and wrapped your hand around the cup. “I’m just plain awesome.” Suhos mouth fell and Sehun started snickering beside you.

You took another sip of the bubble tea when suddenly Baekhyun appeared while holding a plastic bowl with a lid. He sat down and placed the bowl in front of you, with a fork on top. You noticed that it was filled with different kinds of diced fruit. Feeling your heart stop for a moment you looked up at Baekhyun in disbelief. He bought you fruit?

“Where’d you get that?” Suho asked and looked at Baekhyun.

“Secret.” Was all he said before he glanced at you. He felt his cheeks heat up as he saw that you were staring at him with your mouth slightly agape.

D.O placed a couple of snacks on the table as he sat down. “Eat, Heesung.” Baekhyun said and gave you another glance. He fiddled with his fingers on the table as he waited for you to open the bowl.

“Thank you…” You mumbled and took the lid off. Baekhyun watched as you pierced a piece of watermelon and placed it in your mouth. He stared as your pink lips as they closed around the plastic fork. Your tongue peeked out and your bottom lip.

“You don’t eat at all in school?” D.O asked and looked at you with his wide eyes. You shook your head as you swallowed. “Why not?” Shrugging you pierced a grape and placed it in your mouth.

“Don’t you get hungry, noona?” Sehun asked and leaned his elbow on the table supporting his head in his hand, looking at you.

“Sometimes.” You took a sip of the bubble tea.

“Noona, can I have a piethe of melon?” Sehun asked and pointed at your bowl. Baekhyun cursed the maknae in his head. That’s supposed to be her lunch you idiot… You held the fork up towards the maknae and he blinked as he turned a slight shade of pink.

Baekhyun stared with his mouth agape as Sehun hesitantly leaned forward and took the piece of melon from your fork. Oh my god, I jutht got fed by her! Sehun thought in his head as he chewed.

Baekhyun felt a slight tinge of jelousy in him. I want to be fed by her too…

You stiffened a giggled as you saw the maknae blush. It wasn’t really a problem for you feeding guys since you usually do it with Zelo and Tao. You first thought that he’d take the fork himself but he didn’t.

“Baekhyun said that the three of you go away from Kai and Chanyeol from lunch?” You said and took another piece of fruit for yourself.

“Yeah, we kind of… Made an excuse.” Suho nodded, chuckling.

“We said that we were going to study.” Baekhyun said and high-fived Suho.

“And they believed us like that.” D.O snapped his fingers and grinned as well. You raised an amused eyebrow.

The five of you started talking like a normal group of friends. You yourself noticed that you were a little more talkative now and Baekhyun grinned when he noticed that. Suho kept asking you how you did so well in school, not letting the question go. Even Baekhyun said that it was because you were awesome and Sehun agreed with him. D.O asked if you cooked and when you said yes Baekhyun gaped and asked why you’ve never told him. You told him that he’s never asked. D.O asked what kind of food you cook while he opened the snacks and told everyone to get. He raised his eyebrows in surprise when you told him that you cooked a variety of Chinese and Korean food. You could only wonder why. All of you sat and talked about different stuff while eating snacks, they mostly told you more about themselves but you kept secretive even if they asked you questions. Baekhyun was dying to know why your mood changes when he asks about your family. He’s noticed that when he asks if your family is going to get worried when you come home late. But he knew that right now wasn’t the time.

When D.O said that it was soon time for the next class all of you stood up. You threw your empty bowl and cup in a nearby trashcan as all of you walked out of the library. Thankfully the corridor was still empty.

“I’ll be heading to my locker now.” D.O said and started walking away. Suho waved as he followed his friend.

“I’ll be leaving too!” Sehun said and hurried to catch up with his hyungs. “Bye, noona!” He waved before he turned and ran up to his hyungs.

Baekhyun sighed out before he turned to you but only to widen his eyes. You weren’t where you stood just now. He faced the other end of the hall and saw your back as you walked the other way.

“Hey, wait!” He called as he ran up to you. When he was now walking beside you he looked down at you. “Where are you going? Class starts soon.”

“I need to get my stuff.” You simply answered and turned a corner, he still following you.

“Oh… right.” He scratched the back of his head and stopped walking. “I’ll see you in class then.” He jabbed his finger towards the other end of the hall. “My locker’s that way.”

You nodded and he smiled before he turned and ran the other direction. You continued walking and walking until you ended up in front of the library again. You lied, you weren’t planning on going to this class.

You had your hands behind your back as you walked down the stairs to the other floor; you loved the sound of the quiet hallways. No annoying, noisy students, no teachers walking around. That’s why you loved having your locker on the other side of the building, far away from everyone else.

You kept walking down a hall, past doors where lessons were now held. Before turning a corner your ears perked up by the sound of very familiar footsteps close by. Inwardly smirking you turned the corner and found the owner of the familiar footsteps. Just the one you were looking for.

The tall tanned boy raised his eyebrows as he caught your eye. A smile spread on his plump lips.

“Well, we meet again.” He said as he stopped in front of you. His hair messy, his tie messily tied and his shirt sticking out of his pants. He quickly tried fixing himself before he ran a hand through his dark hair. Gee, wonder what he’s been up too. You rolled your eyes behind your lenses.

“Hello, Kai.”

 

 

 

You and Kai were now sitting on a pair of stairs talking. He kept asking questions about you and you, more or less, told him the truth or lied, either way.

“So why are you skipping class?” He asked and leaned back, supporting himself with his elbows. He looked at you with a rasied eyebrow.

You shrugged. “Like last time.” You faced him. “I don’t feel like going to class.” Which was true. “Same for you I guess?” He smiled and nodded.

“What do you usually do when you ditch class?” He asked, actually curious.

You shrugged again. “Nothing much.” He nodded. He wanted to ask a few more questions but glanced at his watch. His eyes widened when he noticed that he was supposed to meet a girl that went in first year. He cleared his throat and straightened himself. His thoughts were everywhere in his head right now, he breathed out.

“I’ve got to go.” He said and flashed an apologetic smile. You tilted your head. Oh, already? Wonder who you’re going to meet now…

“Oh, ok.” You stood up and he did the same. The two of you walked down the stairs until you were standing in the middle of the corridor. Kai was standing awkwardly in front of you while scratching the back of his head.

Here it goes… He thought and hoped for the best.

“Uhm… I know that this is too soon… But uh…” You knew what was coming next and you couldn’t help but flash a small smile.

Kai blinked and was mesmerized for a moment before he shook his head. “I was uh… Wondering if…” He continued and you waited.

“If you wanted to go out sometime…” He mumbled, acting all shy. You faked a gasped and stared at him through your lenses.

Please say yes, please say yes! He pleaded in his head. You cleared your throat and started swaying your body acting shy.

“I-I’ll think about it Kai-shi…” You mumbled and fiddled with your fingers. Kai raised his eyebrows before he smiled and nodded.

“Ok, then… I’ll be waiting for your answer.” He flashed you his boyish smile before turning and headed down the hall.

You frowned once he was out of sight. Walking back up the stairs you shuddered at the thought of what just happened. You weren’t feeling that well after that and you just wanted to go home. As you hauled your bag over your shoulders you thought about something. Wonder if Kris is home… He might be able to help you get rid of your bad mood.

 

It’s payback time. This time you’re going to make sure he isn’t able to walk for a whole day. 

_______________________

A/N 

Hello, hello! Update!

I hope you like this chapter as well UvU I don't really have much to say ehe... I'm sorry if there's any typos or anything wrong at all ><

Thank you for those you said i was pretty! ;w; Like oh my... I can't even >< Thank you again!!

Hope you all had a Merry Xmas and it's soon new year! 

Please comment and subscribe! ^^ I'll be updating the next chapter in a few hours! Righ now i need sleep ahah... It's 05:10 AM here...

>< I'm curious to know your comments about this chapter haha i don't know why ^^"