Two Moons

Playing the player

Like you said you did wake Baekhyun up the next morning and this time he knew it wasn’t a dream. He got out of bed right after you left his room and went straight to the kitchen where you had already prepared breakfast for him. Today it was just heated up left overs from yesterday but he didn’t mind at all.

Also like last time you were wearing his shirt on and had your hair braided hanging over your shoulder. While he was sitting and eating his breakfast a knock was suddenly heard on his door. Both you and Baekhyun looked towards his front door before you glanced at eachother.

“I’ll go check who it is.” He sighed and got up from his seat.

You craned your neck from the kitchen to see who it was that was knocking this early.

“Goodmorning, Hyung!” A very cheerful Sehun greeted Baekhyun. Baekhyun stared at his grinning friend before he decided to shut the door in his face.

“It was no one.” He mumbled when he walked back to his seat and began eating again.

Rolling your eyes at him behind your lenses you wiped your hands on the towel and walked towards the door and opened it hearing Baekhyun groan in the background.

Sehun was still standing outside the door with a big pout on his face.

“Goodmorning, Sehun.” You greeted him and he looked up, the pout disappeared and was replaced with a smile.

“Noona, goodmorning!” He greeted you back and you widened the door for him to step in. “Heesuuuuung.” You heard Baekhyun complain when you closed the door behind Sehun.

“Hyung, why tho mean?” Sehun placed his bag on the floor and took a seat beside his hyung.

“Why are you up so early?” Baekhyun asked and drank from juice.

“I wanted to walk to thchool with you!”

“We could’ve met downstairs…” Baekhyun mumbled and took another bite from his meat.

“I wanted to thee noona too.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his friend and continued eating, even letting Sehun take a bite from his food.

 

 

“Heesung, we’re leaving!” Baekhyun called and you came walking down the stairs to close the door after them.

“Bye noona.” Sehun smiled and waved when he walked out the door.

“Baekhyun, I’ll be using the shower later.” You told him and he just nodded.

“Like, I said. Make yourself at home.” He smiled when he waved you goodbye and you closed the door behind them.

Turning around you sighed and walked back to the loft.

 

 

It was lunch in school and Baekhyun was sitting with his friends like usual when Kai groaned irritated. “Where the hell is Heesung?” He ruffled is dark hair. “It’s only a few more weeks until the holiday and that’s when this whole bet ends!”

“Maybe she’s sick?” Chanyeol guessed and shrugged.

“With what?” Kai sighed. “Nevermind. I’ll just wait til’ she gets back.”

 

 

On the way to the classroom Baekhyun felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and stopped to check whom it was. He smiled to himself when he saw that he got a message from you.

From: Heesung.

I’m going to the café to work. If you want you can pass by after school?

You can bring Suho, Sehun and D.O as well. Please tell them about my little situation.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows while he stood and typed a reply back

From: Annoying Baekhyun.

Are you sure?

You’re going to work?

 

From: Heesung.

Yes, I’m opening the café today. Have to pass by my house to get my uniform too.

Uniform? Baekhyun suddenly got pictures in his head from the word uniform. What kind? He decided to joke around with you now.

From: Annoying Bacon.

What kind of uniform? (;

 

From: Heesung.

The uniform I work in.

 

From: Annoying Bacon.

Maid uniform? :D

 

Baekhyun just had to ask that and he started walking towards his classroom slowly with a huge grin.

 

From: Heesung.

No, I’m going with leather today.

 

Your answer made him almost stumble on his own feet but he quickly regained balance before almost crashing into a locker.

From: Annoying Bacon.

Oh, really? :O

 

From: Heesung.

Doesn’t mean I don’t own a made uniform.

 

From: Annoying Bacon.

Say what? O_O

 

 

Baekhyun had to put his phone away when he walked into class and towards the back where he sat down. He couldn’t believe that he just had that conversation with you and he felt that the two of you felt closer than ever.

 

 

 

“Ok, so let me get this right.” Suho said and turned back to Baekhyun who was sitting beside Sehun behind Suho and D.O on the bus.

“Heesung is staying at your place for a few days?”

Baekhyun nodded.

“And she’s basically…” D.O was looking for the right word. “… Loaded?”

Baekhyun nodded again. Sehun was excitedly looking out the window on their way to the café. “We’re going to the café you’ve been going to?” D.O asked. “The one Heesungs brother own?”

“Yupp.”

Both Suho and D.O nodded before they faced forward again and sat silently until they arrived at the bus stop. They all followed Baekhyun who led the way to the café and looked around as well. They haven’t been on this street since they snuck into the club.

Baekhyun stopped in front of a building and his three friends looked at the big sign on it. Baekhyun opened the door and was greeted with a waiter that looked like similar to a hamster.

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Two Moons. Table for four?” He asked and smiled.

“Yes, please.” Baekhyun answered and they were all led to a table in the middle that had sofas.

The waiter all handed them menus and told them to take their time and disappeared.

“Whoa, hyung. You thould’ve taken uth here earlier!” The maknae said and couldn’t stop looking at the interior.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and craned his neck while trying to look for you. But instead he spotted that waiter who he held a grudge against for some reason. The customers seemed to like him, especially the girls.

“Where’th noona?” Sehun asked and started looking for you as well.

Is she wearing a maid dress? Baekhyun wondered and looked for a female waitress. All he saw were male waiters everywhere. What’s with all the dudes?

“Doesn’t that guy look to young to be here?” Suho asked and quickly pointed towards a tall boy that were taking orders of a few girls. He looked young but was taller than Sehun. He might even be as tall as Chanyeol. He smiled at the girls before he bowed and walked away from their table heading their way. They also noticed he was wearing this mouth mask that covered his chin. When he passed their table they had to look up to be able to see his face.

“Baby face?” D.O guesses and craned his head back and eyed the boy even more. “Damn, he’s tall though.” He mumbled under his breath as the boy disappeared behind a door.

After all chose what they wanted from the menu the same waiter came back and retrieved the menus and wrote their orders down. Right before he excused himself to leave and place the order Baekhyun stopped him.

“Ah, excuse me?”

The waiter turned around and smiled while placing his hands behind his back. “Yes?”

“I’m wondering…” Baekhyun scratched the back of his head. “Where’s Heesung?”

“Ah, boss? She’s currently in the back, she’ll probably be out soon.” He answered and Baekhyun nodded.

“Thank you.” He smiled and the waiter bowed before leaving and disappearing behind the same door the other boy went as well.

 

They were sitting and talking about school when Sehun spotted the tall boy from before walk out of the door behind the bar with someone behind him. He squinted his eyes and craned his neck so he could see past Suho who was sitting infront of him.

“Oh?” He said before his eyes widened. “Hyung! Hyung!” He tugged on Baekhyuns sleeve while keeping an eye on the two people that just walked out.

“What is it?” Baekhyun sighed and looked at the maknae. Sehun pointed past Suho and they all turned around.

Walking past the bar was the tall boy from before talking to someone who had their back facing them. “You think that’th noona?” Sehun asked and Baekhyun could recognize those legs from miles away.

You had your long hair in a high ponytail and it looked like you curled the ends of it as well so it hung nicely on your back. You had a white dress shirt with the sleeves folded up to your elbows. It had a pretty flounce right under the collar and all the way down to the wide brown belt you were wearing around your waist. A black leather skirt that ended almost mid-thigh flaunting your legs that were covered in sheer black tights hugged you hips. It was the type of tights that had that thin straight line behind your legs. With the accessories you were wearing as well as the black pumps you really looked like a businesswoman.

Baekhyuns jaw dropped as he eyed you from top to toe when you and the tall boy stopped walking. Hot damn.

“Heesung!” A very happy voice called your name and you turned around with your arms crossed. Baekhyun watched as the waiter he held a grudge against skipped his way towards you with a wide smile.

“Yup, that’s her…” D.O mumbled and couldn’t keep his eyes of you. “She looks so different.”

“Noona, lookth tho buthineth like!” Sehun nudged his hyung with his elbow. “The really lookth like the ownth the plathe!”

Baekhyun was to busy eyeing you and those two tall waiters talking by bar. He felt all deja vú from the time he saw you at the mall with him and he had to look away because of that.

When the two waiters left you, you started to walk around the café and greeting the guests who gladly greeted you back with smiles.

“Noona!” Sehun called your name and you whipped your head back and even making other people on other tables look towards him. Baekhyun groaned and tried to keep his head low while Suho face palmed.

You smiled and shook your head at the maknae and walked towards them while greeting people on the way.

“So you guys made it.” You said once you stopped by the end of their table.

“Nice to see you again.” Suho smiled and got out of his seat to greet you with a hug. D.O as well got out of his seat and gladly hugged you as well.

“Nice to see you two again as well.”

“Baekhyun has told us a lot that’s happened. We’re sorry for you and your friends loss.” Suho said and D.O nodded beside him.

“Thank you.” You gave them a short nod and were about to continue but you suddenly saw Jongup arrive with a cart.

“Oh, hey noona!” He greeted you with a smile. “You know these guys?” He asked as he pleaced the boys orders in front of them while saying that they should enjoy their meal.

“They’re friends from school.” You answered and Baekhyun smiled when you called them your friends. Jongup, the waiter, just nodded and continued to placed their drinks in front of them as well.

“Youngjae needs some help in the back.” He said and you nodded.

“Noona!” A voice called out and the six of you turned around and looked at the tall boy that headed your way. “I’m getting hungry.” He whined as soon as he stood in front of you.

“Aigoo, Zelo-ah.” You chuckled and pinched his cheek. “You’re always hungry you giant maknae.” The tall boy chuckled.

“I’m a growing boy.”

“Noona?” Sehun questioned and his eyes went between you and the tall waiter.

“Who are you calling noona?” Zelo eyed the other maknae with distaste. “Jongup-hyung and I are the only one who can call her noona!”

Sehun frowned and got up from his seat and stood almost face to face with the tall waiter. “Oh, yeah?”

“Don’t forget Tao-hyung.” Jongup mentioned from behind you.

“Yeah! And Tao-hyung as well! We’re the only three that can call her noona!”

You shook your head at the two tall maknaes that towered over you even if you were wearing heels.

“But I’m cuter!” Sehun argued and Zelo gasped. Sehun smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. Suho sighed as well as D.O. Baekhyun just wanted to smack the tall maknae right now.

“No you’re not!”

“Yeth, I am!”

“Not with that lisp!” Zelo argued and it was Sehuns turn to gasp. Both of them whipped their head towards you. Uh-oh

“Noona, who’s/who’th cuter?!” They both asked at the same time and you just eyed them both.

“Uh-“

“Noona~ ” Sehun whined and wriggled his body in aegyo. Baekhyun just cursed under his breath while D.O made barfing noises in the background. “I’m cuter right?” He pouted and you just gulped once more.

“Noona~” It was Zelos turn to wriggle his body like a five year old. “When will I be able to sleep next to you again?” That made Sehun gasp loudly and stare wide eyed at the other boy as well as Baekhyun. SAY WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY?

Sehun was speechless at first before he turned to you. “Noona, why can’t I sleep nekth to you?” He asked and pouted.

“Because she loves me more!” Zelo teased.

“Noona, I know that we haven’t known eachother for a long time but I’m better than him right? Right?” Sehun grabbed your arm and swayed it side to side as well as his body.

“She loves me more, brat.” Zelo scoffed.

“No, she loves me more.” Jongup stepped in from behind you and kissed you on the cheek before grabbing the cart to run away.

Both Zelo and Sehun gasped as they watched the waiter flee. “Yah!” They both yelled and started to run after Jongup towards the back of the café.

All you could do was just sigh loudly as you wiped your cheek with your palm.

“Sorry, Heesung-shi.” Suho apologized. “Sehun gets attached to people easily if he likes them. In that case, he’s gotten attached to you.” He explained and you chuckled.

“That explains a lot.” You mumbled and both D.O and Suho laughed as well.

“He’s an only child.” D.O stated. “We’re like older brothers for him.” He said. “And it seems that he sees you as an older sister.”

“Oh.” You just nodded and you saw Baekhyun sitting in his seat sulking.

First all my friends hug her and get a hug back? Then a giant dude comes and says that he’s slept beside her? Then Sehun tried to win her over with aegyo? Then that hamster looking boy kissed your cheek? Who’s that Tao dude they were talking about?  Baekhyun was trying to fight his inner jealousy that threatened to come out. And what do I get? An overheated face, yeah, every single time at home when she’s there.

“Baekhyun you ok?” D.O asked and waved his hand on front of his face.

“Huh? Yeah. I’m fine. Just still so confused with what just happened.” That was half a lie though.

“I understand.” Suho rolled his eyes. “Heesung left to go and check on the three.”

Baekhyun nodded. He didn’t even notice her leave. “How about we try these babies now?” D.O suggested and eyed his pastry in front of him.

“Good idea.” Suho agreed.

 

 

 

It went about ten minutes before Sehun and the tall waiter walked out of the back room, still bickering with each other as they walked towards his table. Behind them was the other waiter acting as if nothing had happened back there.

Sehun grumpily sat down and mumbled incoherent words under his breath.

“What happened back there?” D.O asked and took another bite from his pastry.

“I don’t wanna talk about it.” He mumbled and picked his pastry up and took a bite from it. And just like that his mood turned upside down. “Omo, hyung! Thith ith deliciouthe!” He said and looked wide-eyed at his hyungs.

“I know right? These were awesome!” Suho agreed and swallowed his last bite.

 

Baekhyun was already finished with his pastry and decided to just watch you work instead. His eyes followed you around the room where you greeted new guests, led them to their tables and took their orders. This time you had tied a small apron around your waist with a small pocket in front of it where you kept your small notebook.

The apron made your outfit a little more, maid looking. He liked how the small bow tied around your back bounce when you walked. Although he couldn’t keep his eyes from how your hips and bottom swayed with every step you took. Sometimes he had to look away and pretend to be part in his friends’ conversation before he looked at you again.

 

 

“Hyung?” Sehun nudged his hyungs shoulder making him jump in surprise.

“Uh, yeah?”

“What are you thinking about?” D.O asked. “You’ve been out of it for a while.”

“Oh, nothing.” He cleared his throat. “Nothing. Just school and stuff.”

“Does Heesung help you study at your place?” Suho asked.

“Uh-“ Before Baekhyun answered Heesung showed up and they all whipped their heads towards her with smiles.

“You guys done?” You asked and they all nodded. “That means I can takes these then.” You said and reached for their empty plates and stacked them on one hand.

“More drinks?” Jongup appeared.

“Just water, please.” Suho answered and Jongup took his glass and walked towards the counter.

“How about you guys?” Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun shook their hands and you took their glasses in your other hand and left them.

Jongup came back with a glass of ice-cold water for Suho and left them again.

 

 

After Suho drank his water he checked his watch. “I think I better be going now.” He said and slowly got out from his seat. “Me too.” D.O got up as well.

“My mom’th going to call me thoon.” Sehun sighed and got up as well and put his jacket on.

“How about you, Baek?” Suho asked as he zipped his thick jacket up.

Baekhyun shook his head. “I’ll wait for Heesung so that we can go home together.”

Suho nodded. “Alright, then.”

“You guys leaving already?” You walked up behind them and tilted your head.

“Ah, yes. We have to get home.” Suho answered and smiled. “How much was this?”

You shook your head. “This time it’s on the house.”

“You sure?” D.O asked and you nodded.

“Baekhyun’s treating you well right?” Suho asked.

“He better be.” D.O chuckled and patted his friends’ shoulder. “Or else.”

“Why’s everyone asking that!” Baekhyhun sighed.

“We’re just checking.” Suho chuckled as well.

“We’ll thee you netht time noona!” Sehun said embraced you in a hug, which you returned.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

Sehun let go of you and turned around with a frown. “Hugging my noona.”

Zelo frowned as well with closed arms. “That’s ok. I see her more than you do anyway.” He teased. Sehun was about to say something back back but you decided to step in.

“Alright, alright.” You stepped in between them and prevented anything else from happening. Suho grabbed Sehuns arms and dragged him towards the door.

“See you around Heesung!” D.O said and waved when they got to the door where Jongup opened it for them.

Then Sehun did one of the most childish things that ever existed. He stuck his tounge out at Zelo and Zelo stuck his tounge out even more. You shook your head and shoo’ed the giant maknae away to go back and work.

“Aren’t you heading home as well?” You asked Baekhyun and placed your hands on your hips.

He shook his head. “I’m waiting for you so we can go home together.”

“We close in like three hours. You won’t get bored?”

“I can do some homework in the meantime.”

“Fine.”

“Oh, and…” You turned around. “… Can I get another cupcake please?” He asked with a smile.

 

 

 

During the time Baekhyun waited he did do some homework and he asked you for help on the ones he couldn’t. You helped him while you didn’t having anything to do until you had to leave him for some customers. He also ate food as well for dinner so you wouldn’t have to cook anything when you two got home.

Right now he was the only one left in the café while Jongup, that giant waiter and the one Baekhyun didn’t like were cleaning of tables and stacking the chairs on them to sweep the floor. Baekhyun took this as a cue to start packing up and put his jacket back on.

Jongup came and took care of the table while Zelo sweeped the floor underneath.

Another boy came out from the door behind the bar and sighed while he hung a towel across his shoulder. He wasn’t that tall, maybe as tall as he himself but had blonde hair like the other two in the room. “Kitchen, done.” He said and Jongup chuckled. Right after him came you who had changed your pumps into a pair of sneakers and your usual thin jacket buttoned up.

“Thank you for today, everyone.” You said and smiled at your staff.

“Anytime, Heesung.” That waiter Baekhyun didn’t like smiled at you and hugged you with one arm.

“Be careful outside. It’s getting dark.” You called after him as he walked into the back.

“You too!”

“Heesung, we need more stuff in the kitchen.” The boy that had a towel hanging on his shoulder walked up to you.

“Why don’t you write down everything and we’ll talk about it tomorrow?”

“Sure, thing.” He nodded. “I’ll see you tomorrow!”

“And you two.” You pointed at Zelo and Jongup. “You better hurry home now with Youngjae.”

“Yes, noona!” They both saluted and gave you quick brief hugs before they disappeared to the back room as well.

Now it was only you and Baekhyun left in the room and he walked towards you. “So, we headed home now?” He asked.

“Let me lock up the place first.”

You checked that all doors and windows were locked. Then you walked towards the bar where a security machine was on the wall and pressed in a few numbers and that’s when a metal roller shutter rolled down from the ceiling and covered the windows and the door. Baekhyun watched in fascination as they locked when they hit the ground.

“Now that’s cool.” He admitted and followed you towards the back door everyone’s been disappearing into when you closed the lights in the room.

Baekhyun followed as you walked passed the kitchen where everything was neat and sparkling clean. He was amazed how big it was as well. Then you walked through another door that lead to the dressing rooms.

It seemed like everyone had already left since it was empty. “So this is where you all change clothes?”

You nodded while you opened the last door that lead outside and he followed you. Closing it after him you locked it with a key and placed it in your jacket pocket before you started walking down the road to the bus stop.

 

During the bus trip home the two of you sat in silence but you noticed that Baekhyun was slowly falling asleep from time to time, his head falling forward. You had to wake him up a couple of times so that he wouldn’t fall off his seat but he’d just lean his head back until he’d slump forward again.

That was til’ he decided to lean his head to the side and land on your shoulder. You slightly jumped in shock and turned to him. You poked him on the head a couple of times but he wouldn’t wake up and just leaned his head on your shoulder, fast asleep.

Not caring anymore you just let him be and turned to the window again. That’s when you saw that little smile that Baekhyun spread on his lips.

 

 

 

Baekhyun yawned when the two of you started closing in towards his building. Once you reached the front of his building you stopped making him turn around and look at you.

“Heesung?” He asked and tried to keep his eyes open.

“Snow.”

“What?” He heard you mumble and walk towards you. He looked up and his mouth slightly opened.

It was snowing for the first time this winter. The snow had come late and it just started tonight. Small snowflakes fell from the sky slowly and quickly disappeared when they hit the ground. A few of them had landed in your dark pony tail but melted away.

Baekhyun looked down at you and smiled. “The first snow.”

You smiled back. “Yeah.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun yawned loudly when he stepped into his apartment with you locking the door after him. “Go to sleep Baekhyun.” You lightly pushed him towards his room before you continued to the loft. He groaned but did as you told him.

After he changed clothes he walked up to the loft to say good night but almost fell down the stairs once he arrived. You were sitting on the mattress with your legs stretched out in front of you while you were in the middle of removing one stocking from your leg. They weren’t tights? He blinked embarrassed but you just chuckled when you saw him.

“Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping already?” You asked as you pulled the stocking off your leg. Baekhyun quickly looked away while he felt his cheeks heat up.

“I-I just wanted to say goodnight.” He mumbled and took a glance at you.

“Goodnight, Baekhyun.” You said.

“Will you wake me up tomorrow?” He asked.

“Sure.”

“Thank you, Heesung.” On the way down he suddenly stopped and turned around. “Oh, and…”

“Hm?”

“… I liked seeing the first snow with you.” He confessed and smiled a sleepy smile.

_____________________

A/N Another update!

What did you think? Oh my god, Kais bet is going to end soon. What do you think is going to happen? What do you think about Baekhyun and Heesung? I'm currently working on the next chapter ^^ I apologize for minor errors... I wrote this during class hoho, so i didn't have time to go though this chapter.

I hope you liked this one though, please comment and subscribe!