64;

Playing the player

AUTHOR POV

    Two days later Baekhyun called Heesung and wondered if she had any ideas where she would want to go for their date. Baekhyun wanted to plan the whole day but after hours of thinking he gave up and just asked her what she wanted to do. He didn’t know if she would like anything he came up with or even be willing to do them with him making him very hesitant. Heesung told him she didn’t mind what they did as long as they’d spend the day together. Hearing her say that to him even through the phone made him speechless for a moment that Heesung had to call his name to make sure he was still there. Baekhyun finally managed to speak and tell her they could spontaneously plan something when they meet which she agreed to do. Baekhyun was so excited for their date, which was on a Saturday, tomorrow! He didn’t tell his friends about it because he’d like to keep it a little secret from them or else Chanyeol would probably stalk them around together with Kai and he didn’t want that. He knew his friends well enough to know that they’d really do that if he went on a date.

     “Ok, Byun Baekhyun…” He sighed to himself and looked at the clothes he’d chosen for tomorrow that he laid out on his bed. “Don’t forget to wake up early.” He reminded himself before folding the clothes back and placing them neatly on his desk for tomorrow. Preparing his alarm for tomorrow he noticed a message from Heesung. Opening it he read: ‘I can’t wait for tomorrow ^^’. A wide smile spread on his lips as he reread the message a few more times before actually preparing his alarm. Putting his phone on his nightstand he turned in his bed and slowly fell asleep with a good mood.

    Heesung woke up around nine and stretched in her bed before heading to the bathroom to take a warm shower. She and Baekhyun agreed on meeting each other at noon at the mall later on so she had a lot of time left to prepare her. Baekhyun wanted to actually go to her house and pick her up but she said she didn’t want him too because of the boys who were home. Yongguk together with Daehyun would probably interfere if he was to get her from here and her brother would probably lecture him like a father or worse, forbid her from going. Baekhyun immediately agreed on meeting where they were supposed to go when Heesung told him about her brother.

    Heesung actually had trouble choosing an outfit which she rarely does so her bed ended up with a pile of different clothes on it. “Argh!” She groaned in frustration thinking why it should be this hard to choose an outfit for the date with Baekhyun. Was it because it was actually their first official date together? The thought made her cheeks heat up in an instant, shaking her head she continued looking through her closet. A few more minutes have passed and still she didn’t find anything to wear. A knock on her door made her snap out of her distress and seeing who it was standing outside made her sigh deeply.

    Yongguk raised an eyebrow. “You know how many times I’ve heard you groan and sigh loudly every time I walk passed your door?” He asked and Heesung just rolled her eyes and walked in her room again, Yongguk casually walking in after her. At the site of her messy bed he now raised both his eyebrows. “Oh, you seem busy-“

    “Girl!” Daehyun gasped and placed a hand on his chest in disbelief. He saw Heesungs door finally open and walked in only to notice the bed first. “What’s going on here?” He asked and turned to her with a shocked and confused look.

    Yongguk looked at the silent Heesung who was sitting in her swivel chair slumping forward with her head on her desk and shook his head. “I assume she can’t find the right outfit to wear for her date.” He answered Daehyun instead and turned to the boy behind him. “This date seems hella important then.” Daehyun walked towards the bed and began rummaging through the pile. “Mhm.” Daehyun picked a top up from the pile and nodded to himself before slinging it over his shoulder. “Nu-uh.” He shook his head and tossed another one to the side before continuing. “What’s going on here, noona?” Tao asked and stuck his head in looking around with Kris right behind him looking slightly interested. Yongguk turned to them now as well. “Heesung has troubles looking for an outfit to wear for her date later.”

    “Oh, yes!” Daehyuns loud voice was heard as he picked a pair of jeans up and held it in front of him. “Your legs look good in these jeans Heesung, I advice you to wear these.”

    “Oh, no.” Kris stepped out from behind Tao’s back and walked in the room. “If you want fashion advice I’m the professional in here.” He proudly said and started to look through her closet.

    “Pfft!” Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Mhm, like that time you wore that… What was it, Tao? Ahjumma pants and a fishing hat to the airport when we were heading to Taiwan for a business meeting!” The memory of that day made Kris whip his head around and stare at Daehyun with a strained look.

    “I lost a bet for that…” He said through gritted teeth before exhaling through his nose.

    “I use that picture for when you call my phone, ge.” Tao spoke up before turning and sprinting down the hall when Kris turned to him with a menacing glare.

    Yongguk cleared his throat as he made his way to the door. “I use that picture too.” He said through a fake cough and disappeared. Kris leaned his head back and exhaled deeply with closed eyes and hands on his hips. Finally Heesung turned around still sitting on the chair and sighed looking unemotional at Daehyun. “Don’t worry Heesung! We’ll find something!” Daehyun told her before digging through the pile of clothes again.

    Heesung didn’t know how long it’s been since Youngjae and Lay decided to join as well in the search for an outfit. Yongguk was standing beside Heesung’s chair leaning onto her desk with a cup of coffee in his hands watching everything. “Girl this will make him drool!” Youngjae held up a sheer see through black blouse in the air making everyone turn to him. Heesung raised an eyebrow at him. “With these!” Kris added and turned around holding one of Heesungs bras in front of his chest. It was a plain black one with silver spikes sticking out of the cups. Lay furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and surprise. “Those look dangerous.” He commented.

    “Yah!” Heesung scolded the tall man but he only chuckled. “Why are you going through my underwear drawer?”

    “Because who knows what will happen tonight!” Youngjae said and gestured for Kris to throw the bra to him, which he did across the room.

    “What do you mean?” Heesung glared at the other one.

    “Well…” Youngjae began putting the straps on his shoulders forcing Lay who didn’t want too help him buckle the hooks in the back. “You know if you go back to his place and …” Before putting her sheer blouse on he shot a look towards Heesung that showed he was pointing something nasty. “… Boomshakalaka.”

    “Who’s going back to whose place to Boomshakalaka?” Himchan suddenly peeked his head in out of nowhere making Youngjae give a short feminine shriek for a second making Heesung almost choke on laughter. Himchan turned to the said one and looked at what he was wearing. Heesungs spiky bra with socks stuffed inside together with the sheer black top, that was barely holding the buttons. Himchan blinked once before nodding his head slowly. “Looks good, Youngjae-ah.” Was all he said before walking away.

    “Thanks…” Youngjae mumbled slightly embarrassed now but made no move to remove the outfit he was now wearing. “I admit this bra-“ He d himself. “-Is dangerous. Imagine motor boating s with these on.”

    Kris began laughing. “You’ll not have much of a face anymore after that!”

    Heesung and everyone else in the room began laughing as well as Youngjae began attempting to pose ually with the outfit on. “Heesung, do you have red lipstick somewhere?” He suddenly asked and looked her with a serious expression. This is going to take a while… She hopes that she’d make it in time though.

     Meanwhile Baekhyun was busy drying his hair after his warm shower, ruffling his hair with his towel he looked at his outfit that lay on his bed. He decided last night what he was going to wear but now he was having second thoughts. “The shirt doesn’t seem right…” He mumbled to himself and hung his damp towel around his shoulders. “What if our outfits weren’t matching?!” He slapped his cheeks with both his hands and gasped before grabbing his phone from his nightstand. Quickly dialing Heesungs number he brought his phone to his ear and heard it beep waiting for her to answer.

    “Hello?” Heesung answered as always, fast.

    “Heesung! I don’t know what to wear!” Baekhyun truthfully told her and walked into his bathroom to hang his towel back on its hook.

    “OOH, does he want to wear matching outfits?” Daehyun asked grabbing everyone’s attention in the room. Heesung had told everyone to keep quiet, as she answered the phone but of course not. Daehyun hurried to her side and leaned his ear in to her phone while everyone stared.

    Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at the sound of the familiar voice on the other line. “Heesung?” He flinched when he heard a sudden thud and briefly held his phone away from his ear before slowly putting it back. “Sorry about that.” Heesung apologized. “Why do you have trouble looking for something to wear?” She asked.

    “I…” Baekhyun looked in his mirror and brushed his damp messy hair back. “I don’t know. I guess I want to …” He felt his cheeks heat up and walked into his room again. “… Want to have similar outfits on…” He admitted.

    “I was right!” Daehyun cheerfully said before being kicked on the shin again by Heesung who sat in her chair making him fall onto the floor. Heesung cleared before speaking again. “Well then…” Baekhyun waited for her to continue. “What do you have in mind?” Her question was almost inaudible but he heard her clearly. A wide smile spread on his lips as he covered his face with his free hand and sat down on his own chair. “How about we pick a color first?” He asked and Heesung agreed.

    “Pick red!” Daehyun told her and moved quickly away before Heesung could kick him one more time. “Because red’s the color of amore!” Youngjae dramatically added and placed both his hands on his chest and looked down with closed eyes. Tao was just laughing on the floor at his hyungs while Kris shook his head and left the room to work on his own thing.

    “Red?” Baekhyun asked and raised his eyebrows.

    “How about stripes?”

    “Stripes?” Baekhyun asked and stood up and began eyeing his open closet. “Sure, why not? Alright then, I’ll see you then, bye.” With a smile on his face he hung up and threw his phone onto his bed and began looking for a striped shirt he knows he has hanging somewhere.

    “Youngjae, help me look for stripes!” Daehyun told his friend and began digging through the pile of clothes on Heesungs bed while Youngjae looked through her closet. Baekhyun began searching for the striped sweater he knew he had somewhere in his closet, I have to find it quick!

    “Good luck!” Daehyun stood by the stairs and looked like a mother whose child was about to leave home and explore the world by herself. Youngjae stood right beside him and gave him looks while Yongguk leaned on the wall casually. Heesung zipped her brown boots shut and looked at herself in the hallway mirror as she flattened her gray skirt with her palms. “Egh, you look fine noona!” Zelo waved his hand at her. “He’s going to fall head over heels for you!”

    “But he has already, right?” Tao asked and looked at the other maknae.

    Heesung just ignored her friends and pulled on her black coat before wrapping a thick scarf around her neck. “Don’t forget this!” Lay placed a red beanie of Heesungs head where her black hair was curled, by force from Youngjae and Tao who bickered that her hair should be wavy or curled. “I don’t want you getting a cold.” Lay smiled his gentle smile where his dimple showed making Heesung smile back. “Thank you.”

    “Need a ride?” Yongguk asked. “Don’t worry I’ll not park right in front of he boy like an annoying dad.” He rolled his eyes taking the words right of .

    “I would!” Youngjae placed a hand on his chest. “Too make sure that boy really is going to meet her there and not stand her up.”

    “Look who’s acting like a parent now!” Daehyun told him.

    “Sure.” Heesung answered Yongguk who immediately straightened himself from the wall and made his way to the hooks to grab his own jacket and scarf. “Be careful!” Daehyun hollered just as they were about to open the door.

    “Don’t be out to late, noona!” Zelo told her and smiled.

    “Have fuuuuuuunn.” The teasing voices came form Luhan and Chen standing by the living room entrance with sly grins on their faces.

    “Oh, please!” Hesesung scolded the two.

    “Heesung if you have time-“ Xiumin came walking down the stairs. “-can you get some take out or something on the way home?”

    Baekhyun was waiting right in front of the entrance of the mall looking eagerly looking everywhere for a special someone wearing a striped shirt. He finally found his own striped shirt after a whiles search in his closet, everything ended with a messy room with clothes everywhere. I have to fix later … He sighed deeply in his head and kept looking around for Heesung. Instead of getting noticed by her, other girls turned to him with smiles and very discreet winks and hand gestured at him. Baekhyun started feeling uncomfortable with all the unwanted attention he was getting from girls and even a few older women. HEESUNG WHERE ARE YOU?! He screamed in his head and gulped when he saw two girls that looked around his age begin to approach him. Should he stay and talk to them to see what they wanted? But Baekhyun knew what they were going to ask and say because it’s happened before. Girls walking up to him asking if he’s here alone waiting for some and if he wanted to follow them instead. He’d always use his friends as an excuse but this time, he was ready to say that he was waiting for his … girlfriend. The thought of being able to say that even though it wasn’t confirmed yet made his face heat up despite the icy weather. Baekhyun was so set to saying it proudly to the girls who were approaching him with the thought that Heesung wasn’t here yet, she’ll never find out right?

    “Hello there.” The shorter one of the two girls greeted with a smile. Baekhyun turned to the two and looked at them surprised. “Uhm, hey…” He greeted them back.

    The taller one of them tilted her head. “Are you here with anyone or are you waiting for someone?” She asked and fluttered her spider legs looking mascara at him. “I’m actually waiting for someone.” He said without stumbling on his own words.

    “A friend?” The shorter one asked and brushed her short brown hair behind one of her ears. “Is he as cute as you?” She took a tiny step closer to him making the boy take a step back. “Actually-“

    “Why don’t you follow us for a while? You’ve been standing here doing nothing at all anyways.” The taller one interrupted him. Baekhyun widened his eyes in surprise before clearing his throat and straightening his back. “I’m actually waiting for my girlfriend.” He told them with a clear voice that didn’t shake at all. You actually said it Baekhyun! You actually said it! His consciousness was dancing around in his head fist pumping the air cheerfully. The two girls looked surprised at first but after exchanging a quick glance each other they just continued smiling. “I bet it’d be more fun to hang out with us, don’t you think?” The shorter one said. Baekhyun widened his eyes in shock. What? Why weren’t they sad? What don’t they understand? “I-“

     “We could probably please you more than she could.” The taller one said and ran her fingers through her long dark hair while trying to sound y but Baekhyun just shivered. “What no-!” The shorter one was about to take a step closer towards him, Baekhyun wanted to back up but a big hedge was right behind him unable for him to escape. Just then someone grabbed his arm surprising him. “One more step little girl and I swear that no other boy would want you anymore.” Heesungs cold voice scared the three of them as she held Baekhyuns arm against her body tightly. “He-Heesung?” Baekhyun whispered in shock.

    “W-What?” The shorter girl asked and took a step back in fear.

    “You heard me.” Heesung said and looked at both of the girls with her dark eyes. “How dare you flirt like that with my boyfriend?” She asked and tilted her head back, her stare making them feel uneasy. Baekhyun’s eyes widened even more now as his heart stopped beating for a minute. What? “You’re not going to leave?” Heesung finally asked when the two didn’t say anything. The taller one immediately snapped out of it and bowed over and over again while her friend did the same. “W-We’re so sorry!” They apologized before turning and leaving as fast they could. When they couldn’t be seen anymore Heesung let Baekhyuns arm go and sighed deeply. “Ah, how troublesome…” She muttered under her breath and turned making her way towards the entrance. Turning around she looked at the still frozen Baekhyun that stared at her. “You’re not coming? I’m getting hungry.” She said before continuing to walk. Baekhyun shook his head snapping out of his mind before hurrying after Heesung into the warm mall filled with people. Finally walking beside her in silence he tried thinking of what to say to break the silence around them. Glancing down at her she looked as emotionless as usual and didn’t seem to be bothered by anything while he himself was going crazy inside. Did she really say that I’m her boyfriend?! That question was gnawing his mind wanting to know an answer. “Y-You said that you were hungry?” He asked and she nodded. “I’m hungry.” She said not looking at him at all.

    Baekhyun looked around when they entered the malls food court to see if there were any nice places to sit down and eat at. “Anywhere you want to eat?” He asked and looked down at her seeing that she was eyeing the place as well with her dark eyes. “There.” She said as her eyes stopped at a simple restaurant that was placed by a corner. Baekhyun craned his neck and saw that there weren’t a lot of people in there and nodded. “Let’s go then.”

    The two were seated by a round table in the restaurant and hung their jackets on the back of the chairs. Baekhyun finally saw Heesungs outfit making him blush. She really was wearing a striped shirt on her that were a little long for her arms making them hang loose past her wrists. It didn’t help that when she was going to pull her chair in she leaned forwards and the front of her shirt tipped forwards allowing Baekhyun to almost sneak a peak at her cleavage. Quickly looked away with a hand in front of his mouth he waited silently for her to take her seat. “What’s wrong?” He heard her ask and finally looked at her. She had removed her beanie and scarf, her fingers brushing through her long curly dark hair to her side. “N-Nothing…” He answered and looked up when a waiter came with two menus. “I’ll be back shortly.” He bowed before leaving them. They looked at the menu in silence and after a while Heesung placed her menu in front of her have already decided what she wants while Baekhyun was still looking at the food.

    “You know I actually got pissed.”

     By the sound of her voice Baekhyun jerked his head up and blinked in surprise not sure if he heard her right or not. “What?” He asked. Heesung just shook her head and looked away. “Nothing.”

    “You said that-“

    Heesung snapped her head back and stared at him with a look in her eyes that he couldn’t figure out. It wasn’t the usual empty look she usually had but there was something he just couldn’t figure out. “When I saw those two girls flirt with you I got pissed, alright?” She said and looked away again while crossing her arms aggressively over her chest.

    Baekhyun didn’t know what to say and just stared at her with a dumbfounded look while she didn’t even look back at him. “You said that I was your…” He began but the waiter had already come back to take their orders. Damn it.

    The waiter took Heesungs order first and wrote it down in his little notepad before taking Baekhyuns orders. Baekhyun chose meat stew with a bowl of rice while Heesung ordered lasagna. When the waiter left there was another silence that surrounded them and once again it felt like Baekhyun was the only one affected by it. Heesung was just casually leaning back in her seat looking down at the table, her long lashes creating shadows on her cheeks.

    The boy was about to open his mouth to say something but was interrupted when Heesung beat him to it. “Don’t think about what I said to much. I just said that to make them go away.” It felt like a stab at Baekhyuns heart when she said that. “A-Alright…” He slowly nodded and looked away. “But who knows.” She added quietly.

    “What?” He whipped his head back at her and blinked his brown eyes. “What?”

    “Nothing.” She shook her head a small smile appearing on her pink lips.

    “But-“

    “Let’s talk about this another time shall we? Our food is on its way.”

     Just like she said their food just arrived steaming hot in front of them by the waiter who also placed their drinks on the side. “Enjoy your meal.” He told them and smiled before leaving. His eyes lingering a littler more on Heesung than Baekhyun liked.

    “What is it?” Heesung asked as she took a sip of her water. She noticed the glare Baekhyun gave the waiter when he turned his back, his eyes following him all the way until he disappeared. “I didn’t like the way he looked at you.” He murmured before aggressively stabbing a piece of meat in his soup with a fork and stuffing it in his mouth. Heesung stared at him and blinked before giggling and covering with her hand. “I don’t see anything funny with this.” Baekhyun pouted and took a spoonful of rice. “You’re jealous~” Heesung cooed in a teasing tone and cut her lasagna, steam emitting from it. Almost choking on the piece of meat Heesung did nothing but chew on her food and watched as her date swallowed and gasped. “I-I…” Baekhyuns face turned a light shade of red in embarrassment not wanting to admit that he was actually jealous. Heesung just giggled once again and continued eating.

    After Baekhyun calmed down and was half way through his soup and rice he looked up at Heesung who was drinking her water. The boy’s eyes were on her pale throat and watched as it bobbed up and down from her swallowing. He unconsciously gulped and looked down at his food again before he felt his face beginning to heat up again. Heesung knew that he was staring at her like that through the corner of her eyes but just shook her head and continued eating. “Baekhyun?” She asked and he whipped his head up, cheeks filled with rice. Heesung blinked for a moment before smiling a small smile. “How many heart wishes do you still have?” She asked. The boy raised his eyebrows and swallowed his food. “Two I think, yeah two.” He nodded for himself. “Why?”

    “Nothing, just wondering.” Heesung shook her head.

    “Hm…” Baekhyun thought for a moment. It’s been a while since I’ve used them. “I haven’t used them in a while.” He mumbled.

    “Save them for a while more.” Heesung told him and he looked at her confused. He didn’t know what she meant by that but all right he could do so.

    Baekhyun began asking her how it’s been going for her with work and such since she hasn’t been coming to school lately. She’d mostly come two days in a week and that’s the most Baekhyun got to see her. He’d lie if he said that he wasn’t sad or disappointed but if it was about her work he couldn’t do anything about it. “It’s been good.” Heesung answered. “I’ve been busy everyday with meetings here and there.” And packing, fixing, cleaning… But that she wasn’t going to tell him. “Oh.” Baekhyun nodded slowly. “I was just wondering why I barely see you anymore.” He chuckled lowly. “But I guess it can’t be helped right?”

    Heesung gave him a faint smile, guilt slowly growing in her. “I guess so.”

    Their meal continued with random questions from Baekhyun and Heesung answering them all. It felt like the two got even closer to each other through this meal, getting to know one another more than they did before. Baekhyun had asked for the bill and paid for the whole meal flashing a smirk towards Heesung who just rolled her eyes. “Please.” She mumbled and began putting her coat back on as well as her scarf and beanie. Exiting the restaurant Baekhyun held his arm out towards her and flashed a grin. Heesung gladly placed her arm in his and began walking away from the food court. “Where to next?” He asked and looked around.

    “Where do you want to go?” She asked him.

    “No, no I asked you first where you want to go.”

    “But now I’m asking you where you want to go.”

    Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at her while she just flashed a cute smile that made his heart skip a beat in his chest. “I- … It doesn’t matter for me.” He mumbled and looked away with blush on his cheeks.

    “Doesn’t really matter for me either.” She agreed with him.

    He began laughing. “Well this just became tough.” Heesung joined in the laughter and nodded. “It has.”

    “How about a movie?” He suggested and stopped in front of a big poster that hung on the wall showing a new movie that just came out. “Ooh, Lee Byung Hee…” Heesung hummed and eyed the man standing in the poster. Baekhyun felt a surge of jealousy rush through him. “Ok, no movie then.” Baekhyun huffed and dragged Heesung away from the poster. “I was just kidding!” Heesung laughed while Baekhyung continued pouting. “I want to go watch a movie.”

    “But you’re just going to check Lee Byung Hee out!” Baekhyun slowed down and turned to her. “No, I’m not…” Heesung coughed and looked away with Baekhyun eyeing her face. “Liar.”

    The two sat all the way in the back at the cinema waiting for the movie to start. Trailers were just showing on the big screen in front of them counting with a lot of commercials. There weren’t a lot of people in the cinema with them, barely anyone but they were all sitting spread out through out the seats. “Oh, stop being so grouchy!” Heesung laughed and poked Baekhyun on his arm. He was sitting with his arms crossed in front of him slouching back in his seat, a pout on his lips. “I can’t believe I agreed to watching this…” He muttered and pursed his lips. “There’s not even a single pretty girl in the movie!”

    “Saying that when I’m sitting right beside you.” Heesung huffed and looked the other way, now crossing her arms as well.

    “Well why are you going to sit and watch Lee Byung Hee when you have a handsome man right beside you then?” He asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

    Heesung tried stifling a laugh when she turned to him again. “Handsome man you say?” She asked and her shoulders shook with laughter while his jaw dropped in shock. “Yah!”

    After the movie started Baekhyun slowly began getting interested in the plot of it and Heesung noticed that. With a small smile on her face she quietly sat there and ate her popcorn. Baekhyun didn’t even realize he was sitting with his mouth slightly agape until he felt a slight push from beneath his chin. “Who’s the one that was complaining before?” Heesung leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear, her warm breath hitting his neck making him shiver. “Shut up…” He muttered and thanked that it was good the room was dark so she wouldn’t have to see him blushing. Baekhyun glanced down at Heesungs lap where her hands her lying, palms facing upwards. She had given her half eaten popcorn to him since she said she was getting full. Come on Baekhyun take her hand! In his head he was debating whether he should take a hold of her hand and intertwine there fingers together or not. Gulping he glanced down at her hands once again before looking away with a warm face. Hoping that she hasn’t moved her ands away from her lap his right hand slowly made it’s way to her. Giving a quick glance again he saw that she was entirely focusing on the movie in front of them. Taking this chance he slowly slipped his hand into hers with a pounding heart in his chest.

    Slightly shocked, Heesung looked down at the hand on the boy beside her in her own. Turning to him she saw that he was still looking forward with furrowed eyebrows but she knew that he wasn’t entirely focusing that much anymore. Despite the darkness in the room with the only light source from the screen she could see his red cheeks. With a slight smile she gladly intertwined there fingers together before leaning onto him, her head on his shoulder, her other arm hugging his. Oh my god. Baekhyun tried focusing on the screen in front of him but his eyes couldn’t concentrate on one single thing when Heesung was holding him like this. “Now this really feels like a date.” He heard Heesung lightly say under her breath. His mouth opened trying to respond but no words came out because he didn’t know what to say. “You know what would really make this feel like a date?” Heesung looked up and whispered softly in his ear making him blush even harder in the dark. Gulping he asked “W-What?”

    “If we began making out right her right now in the dark and no one would notice.” Even though he couldn’t see her face he knew that a smirk on her lips.

    Throughout the rest of the movie Baekhyun couldn’t concentrate at all with what was happening. Heesungs words echoed inside his head making it very hard to concentrate on anything else. Right after she said that he heard a low chuckle from her before she leaned her head back on his shoulder hugging his arm. Making out… All the way back… Dark… Right there… Baekhyun was sitting on a bench outside the restrooms waiting for Heesung lost in his thoughts with her words still echoing in his head; oblivious to the looks he was getting from people.

    In the ladies room Heesung looked in the mirror while fixing her lipstick. This was more fun than I thought it would be. She thought and blinked a couple of times before fixing her bag and turning to leave the restroom. She found Baekhyun sitting on the bench outside with a stupid look on his face with his mouth slightly open. He hadn’t said much since they left the movies except a few mumbled words. Smiling to herself she made her way towards the boy “The movie was quite good, don’t you think?” She asked when she stood in front of him. No reaction or respond came from him except a slow blink. Leaning down until she was close to his face she said “Lee Byung Hee was quite a hottie in the movie, don’t you think?”

    Now that made Baekhyun respond with wild blinking and a gasp. “I- When? You-“

    Laughing she straightened her back. “Welcome back to reality.” Heesung occupied the seat beside him. “What were you thinking so hard on?” She asked though she could say that it was quite obvious. “Well… I-…” Baekhyun scratched the back of his head and looked away from her face trying not to blush. She laughed again “I’m just messing with you. What do you want to do now?”

    After looking around the mall for quite a long time they both got tired of being indoors and decided to head out a bit. Both were walking side by side down a small street filled with shops in every corner as well as stalls. It was snowing lightly as it was getting dark even though it was just afternoon. “What do you want to look at?” He asked and looked at the stalls and shops they walked passed. When he noticed that he didn’t receive an answer he turned around and immediately widened his eyes. There was no one beside him “Eh?!”

    Baekhyun turned back and craned his neck to see if Heesung was behind him. He immediately spotted her red beanie in the crowd of walking people and hurried towards her. “Yah! What were you- huh?” He stopped in his tracks and looked at her standing in front of a stall. He saw in her gray eyes that she was admiring something that was laying on the table in front of her when he walked up to the stall. “Heesung?” He asked and looked at the table seeing different types of scarfs, knitted, checkered, with polka dots and different patterns as well as gloves and beanies. “Ah…” Heesung blinked and turned to him. “I apologize I just…” She looked back down at the table. “What?” Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile, seeing her admiring something like this was new to him and it made him feel happy.

    “This…” She pointed at a knitted scarf that lay neatly folded on the table beside other scarfs. It was a long thick knitted black and white checkered scarf with a thick black rim on both ends. “This one?” Baekhyun picked it up and unfolded it holding it in front of him. It was even longer than he thought as it hung between his outstretched hands. Heesung nodded and eyed it being held up like that before Baekhyun folded it again. He turned to the old lady sitting in a chair behind the table all dressed warm and smiled. “How much for this one?” He asked and the lady smiled brightly standing up. “Oh my!” She stood on the other side of the table and looked at him. “Ah, you don’t need to…” Heesung held out a hand towards Baekhyun and made an attempt to take the scarf back but he simply held it away from her. “Omo, for your girlfriend here?” the lady asked and turned to Heesung who widened her eyes. “Uh, I-“ She began but suddenly got interrupted buy the lady. “Omo, omo so cute!” Her eyes went between Baekhyun and Heesung while she had a look of admiration on her face. “Well she’s no-“

    “How about I give you two of the same for the price of one?” She asked and picked up the exact same scarf from a nearby bow behind the table and held it towards Baekhyun. “You can use it as couple scarves!” She told him. Despite the hard blushing he was doing right now he raised his eyebrows. “Couple…” He mumbled. The lady nodded and kept looking at him. “I… Uh…” He didn’t know what to say until Heesung began talking.

    “I guess we could…” Her mumbling that made him whip his head around in surprise only to see her look away with furrowed eyebrows and possibly a light blush on her cheeks but he knew that he was probably just imaging that. Her gray eyes met his and he stood frozen in surprise still. “Well are you going to get them or not?” She asked, her usual hard voice made him jerk in surprise and turn to the lady again. “I-I’ll take them!”

    While the lady happily prepared plastic bags for them the two removed their current scarves and put them in the bags instead and began wearing their matching scarves. Heesung was quick and took one of them surprising Baekhyun once again making his heart stop for the umpth time today. He watched her with wide eyes as she reached up and wrapped the thick scarf around his neck once before fixing it so it looked good. The lady watched the two with a wide smile and wishing them a good evening before they left.

     “Thank you.” Baekhyun heard Heesung mumbled behind the thick scarf that covered half her face. “No problem…” He answered and gulped. Baekhyun was holding the bag with their old scarves in one hand as they continued walking down the street looking around when he suddenly felt a familiar hand in his. Looking down he saw their two intertwined fingers together with wide eyes. She… Heesung had her usual blank look on her face while looking forward as if nothing had happened but inside her heart was beating unusually fast and she didn’t really know why. Unconsciously, a wide smile spread on the boys’ lips as he gave her hand a light squeeze and faced forward again, his mood suddenly rising more. “Ah.” Heesung stopped began pulling Baekhyun to the side and he gladly followed after without releasing her hand. They had once again stopped in front of another stall now filled with different kinds of cloth bags that hung on hooks on the sides while some were folded neatly on the table. “Ah.” Heesung looked over the table looking at the bags that were lying on top while Baekhyun had his eyes on her the whole time. Does she like these kinds on stalls? He wondered. He’d noticed that her eyes always had a look of fascination and admiration in them when she looked into the windows of the small shops here or the stalls that were here and there. Once again he noticed something new about her and he felt even closer to her than ever. A giggled made him snap out of his thoughts and focus on Heesung again. “What?” He asked and saw that she was looking at a specific white cloth bag that lay on the table. “This one.” She pointed at the bag and Baekhyun moved closer to see what was on it that she found amusing. “I love… “ He read out but paused when he saw the picture of a piece of bacon drawn cutely with eyes below the text. Face turning blank he turned to her and noticed she was looking away with big eyes acting all innocent as if she didn’t think about him at all when she saw the bag. “Mhm…” He raised an eyebrow.

    “What?” She asked and tilted her head. “I just found it cute.” Was all she said and looked at it again. “Mhm.” He repeated.

    “It’s not my fault you’re so greasy sometimes.” She huffed and continued looking at the other bags again. “I- Greasy?” Baekhyun tried acting offended all of a sudden. “What are you talking about? When am I ever greasy?” He asked.

    “Most of the time you are.” She answered making him gasp. “But I really do find it cute.” She smiled lightly and looked at him. 

    After persuading Heesung to agreeing into Baekhyun buying the bag with the bacon on it she already put her small purse in it and began wearing it around her shoulder. “Thank you, once again.” She said and left the stall. “I’ll spoil you today.” He told her making her roll her eyes. “Please.” She said emphasizing the P.

    Once they left the stall Heesung took Baekhyuns hand in his and intertwined their fingers together. He gulped at the sudden skin contact and noticed that her hands were skin were slightly cold. “A-Are you cold?” He asked and looked down at her. Heesung shook her head. “Ah.” Squeezing Baekhyuns hand in hers Heesung suddenly dragged him towards a stall right in front of a small shop. The table was filled with different kinds of jewelry; necklaces were hanging from the rod on top as well as the sides. Baekhyuns was looking at the jewelry with not much interest until his eyes fell on Heesung whose eyes caught on something once again. “What are you looking at now?” Baekhyun asked and moved closer to her. Heesung pointed at two necklaces that were hanging together above them. It was two silver chains and on one of them was a crescent moon while the other one looked like a full moon. “Oh.” Baekhyun admired the necklace as well. “Like it?” The old man from behind the table asked and smiled at the two. “Yes.” Heesung answered smiling back at the man. The old man suddenly began taking it down from the hooks and handed it to them. The moons were silver and shined in Heesungs pale palm while she turned them around. “I love you…” Heesung read out loud making Baekhyuns heart almost stop. Oh my god. His quick imagination of her saying that to him disappeared when she continued reading on what it said on the crescent moon. “… To the moon and back.”

    The old man nodded. “Yes, it’s a couples necklace you see.” Heesungs eyebrows rose. “It is?” The old man nodded again. “It… It kinds reminds me of two moons.” Baekhyun shyly chuckled and scratched the back of his head. “The café?” Heesung asked and he nodded. “It does.” She laughed at the thought as well. “It’s really pretty though.”

    Baekhyun blinked. “Do you want it?” He asked her and she slowly shook her head and handed it back to the man. “No.” Hearing that Baekhyun was slightly disappointed but if she didn’t want it the she didn’t want it. They already had couple scarves but he really wanted to wear that necklace together with her. “I see that you fancy this one as well?” The old man asked snapping Baekhyun out of his thoughts. Heesung was holding onto two other necklaces this time, a golden sun and a silver moon. Baekhyun looked at her and saw the same look she had in her eyes she’s always had when she found something she admired. He turned to the old man. “We’ll take this one.” Heesung turned her head to him with wide eyes. “No, it’s-“

    “Alright then, the sun and moon for the lovely couple here.” The old man began packing the necklaces in paper so it wouldn’t get destroyed before putting it in a small plastic bag. “Baekhyun-“

    “I told you, I’m spoiling you today.” He reminded her and playfully flashed a wink together with his wide smile. “You don’t need too though…” She mumbled and took hold of Baekhyuns hand again before thanking the man and leaving to look into the shop behind.

    “But I want to. I have nothing else to spend my money on…” He paused. “Except food.” Heesung rolled her eyes before looking around what it seemed like an antique store. It was filled with lamps, clocks and even music boxes. “Ah.” Heesung said again before dragging Baekhyun to a shelf where a lot of music boxes stood for display. Baekhyun made a mental note once again that when Heesung spotted something she liked she’d go ‘ah’. Heesung turned to him when she heard him chuckle for himself. “What?” Baekhyun looked at her with a smile. “Nothing.” Heesung eyed him suspiciously for a while before looking back at the shelf. Cute… He thought before looking at the music boxes too. “Anyone you fancy?” He asked.

    Heesung didn’t answer mostly because of she wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying, which was rare. But when she found something she had taken interest in like these music boxes she’d focus only on them, not anything else and it didn’t happen often. Reaching out Heesung took a small black shining box from the shelf and looked at it. “Like it?” Baekhyun asked with a wide smile.

    The two have been walking up the street hand in hand for a long time now and have turned and began walking back down. Baekhyun was holding onto several plastic bags now, most of them were Heesungs stuff he had bought for her but she had also but some stuff for him. “Baekhyun?” Heesung called his name making him stop and turn to look at her. “Yes?” Heesung was looking at him with her big dark eyes half her face hidden behind the thick scarf. “If it’s alright for you, can I follow you home after this?” His face suddenly heated up from her sudden question. She… She wants to follow me home after out first date together?! His mind began filling up with thoughts on what she’d want to do. “I- I-…” Baekhyun didn’t know what to say. What could she possibly want to do after this? Does she… “If you don’t want to then it’s alright.” She said when she didn’t get any response. “N-No!” Baekhyun shook his head. “I mean yes! I-It’s all right… For me.” He cleared his throat while trying to sound normal. “Perfectly fine.” He nodded and she just looked at him with her blank look. “All right then.” They had just begun walking again when Heesung stopped and began rummaging through her new bag. “What is it?” Baekhyun asked and looked at her with curiosity. She took out her phone and began touching its screen before holding it up in front of her tugging Baekhyun beside her, “A-A selca?” He asked and she just nodded. Both looked into the phone and Baekhyun didn’t know whether he would smile or not, was this their first picture together? “One.” She said and looked into the camera. “Ah, wait!” Baekhyun told her. “Two.” Baekhyun started panicking, should he smile or not? “Three.” Instead of smiling together with Baekhyun on the photo she just took she turned her head to the side placing a small kiss on Baekhyuns cheek. Heesung took the photo so quickly Baekhyun didn’t know if he did smile or not but he didn’t care because Heesung had just kissed him on the cheek, here in public, for a photo. “Eh, I-“ He blinked slightly confused but mostly embarrassed. Heesung looked at the photo on her phone and nodded to herself before placing it back into her bag.

    “Ah.” She said again after a while and Baekhyun turned to her. “Wait here.” She told him and suddenly let go of his hand before disappearing into the crowd. “Oh…” He quickly lost sight of her and sighed deeply. “Where did she run of to?” He asked himself and leaned against a brick wall beside a stall. When she’d let go of his hand it felt cold and empty, probably because he’s gotten used to holding her hand that it felt unnatural not to. Not even five minutes later she was back, emerging from the crowd and walked towards him. He was expecting her to hold a plastic bag but she wasn’t. “Where did you run of too?” He asked and straightened his back. “Secret.” Was all she said and gave him a smile while intertwining their hands together again. Baekhyun looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “All right then…” He mumbled and simply forgot about it. “How about we order some pizza or something when we get back to my place?” He asked her. “Sure.”

    After walking back from the street the two took a buss back to Baekhyuns apartment where they’d order their dinner. Even in the buss sitting next to each other they were holding hands, even when they exited and even when they were walking towards the building he lived in. Heesung also felt like whenever they let go of their hands it felt all of a sudden empty and she didn’t really like that feeling. What’s happening to me? She had asked herself throughout the whole day with him, throughout their date.

    “It’s gotten cold!” Baekhyun said and let Heesung through the door first before walking in after her and locking the door. “Really?” She asked and began taking of her new scarf before her jacket. Baekhyun was speaking the truth the temperature had dropped quite a lot since this morning. “Sorry for intruding…” Baekhyun heard Heesung mumble while he was placing the bags on his couch. He turned and raised his eyebrows. “You’re not intruding.” He told her. “You’re always welcome here! Why do you think you’re intruding?”

    “I-“ Heesung started but shook her head. “Never mind.” She showed him a smile and sat down on the couch beside all the bags. Hmm. Baekhyun found it odd but just shook it off even though he found it very weird to why she apologized for intruding. “Shall we order our food?” She asked and looked at him. “Oh, right!”

    “Yes, cheese please.” He said into the phone giving Heesung a look. “Ah, yes please. No. All right then, thank you!” He hung up and put his phone on the living room table. “I remember.”  He told her proudly. He remembers that she has a thing for cheese. “You remember.” She nodded and smiled at him. “May I look at the stuff we bought today?” She asked and he gestured for the bags while turning his TV on and began flipping through the channels. Heesung rummaged through the plastic bags taking out the stuff they had bought today out on that street. She held up the sun and moon necklaces in front of her and admired them. Of course she liked them very much and she knew that they were couples necklaces as well but she wasn’t sure if she’d share one with Baekhyun since they’re not a couple or anything. Yet. She thought and widened her eyes at her sudden thought. “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked noticing that she looked confused and surprised. “Ah, nothing.” Heesung shook her head. “I was just… Admiring these.”

    He smiled. “You like them?”

    “Yes, very much.”

    “Good.” Baekhyun looked at her while her eyes turned to the necklaces again before she handed him the golden sun. “Huh?” He was confused as to why she was handing him the necklace and slowly took it in his hand. “For you.” She simply told him with her usual blank face.

    “Eh?” Still confused he widened his eyes. “But-… Why?”

    “You get the sun and I’ll take the moon.” She said.

    “Why?”

    “Because unlike me you remind me more of the sun.” Baekhyun blinked surprised. What? “You’re always on a good mood, always so… Dorky yet, your smile…” She muttered the last sentence looking down. “What?” He asked and leaned closer to her wanting to know what she said before he suddenly howled in pain from the hit on his arm. “Gah!”

    “Ugh, it’s your fault for being so greasy!” She whined. “It’s rubbing off!”

    “Eh?!”

    “Just take it.” She huffed and began putting the silver moon around her pale neck instead of looking at him now. Baekhyun rubbed his arm and whined in pain “That hurt…” He muttered and fell onto his side on the couch. “Oh, don’t be such a baby.” Heesung rolled her eyes. Right when Baekhyun was about to retort someone on the door knocked and both fell silent. “Food?” Baekhyun asked.

    “Food.” Heesung nodded and stood up and opened the door because it didn’t look like Baekhyun would do that anytime soon since he was still in ‘pain’.

    “Hello.” Heesung greeted the middle-aged deliveryman with a bright smile. He blinked at the sight of her face and slowly handed the plastic bag filled with the two pizza boxes and a box of chicken wings. Baekhyun had come right behind her and was handed the boxes to go and place on the table. The deliveryman didn’t seem to notice Baekhyun at all since his eyes were on her. “G-Good evening.” He gave her a short nod. Baekhyun turned around and noticed that the man was raking his eyes all over her and he didn’t like it one bit. “We apologize for having you to come and deliver in this kind of weather.“ Heesung said and gave him an apologetic look. “I hope it wasn’t much of a trouble for you.” He shook his head. “N-Not at all, miss!” He said.

    “That’s good.” Heesung smiled. “How much will everything be?”

    While the man looked like he was rummaging through his small bag he had around his shoulder Heesung looked back and saw Baekhyun getting his wallet from his jacket with a frown on his face. The man finally found the recite and handed it to her while she handed it to Baekhyun. He took out a couple of bills from his wallet and gave it to the man still with a frown on his face. “Here.”

    “Thank you, sir.” He had now noticed Baekhyun every though he was bowing to Heesung.

    “Be careful on your way back.” Heesung told him before he turned and left.

    “Hmph, he might as well go and freeze to death.” Baekhyun mumbled when the door closed and made his way to the kitchen.

    “Byun Baekhyun.” Heesung scolded and shook her head.

    “What? His eyes were all over you and I didn’t like that!” He confessed and felt a blush coming on his cheeks while he took two plates out from his cupboard. “Oh my.” Heesung giggled behind him making him even more embarrassed. “Not funny.” He muttered and placed the plates on the table then glasses. Heesung opened his fridge as if it was a daily thing and asked Baekhyun about the coke.

    When Baekhyun was sitting down ready to grab a piece of the still warm pizza Heesung had gone to the living room and picked the sun necklace up from the table where Baekhyun had put it. “What are you doing?” He asked when she walked up behind him and placed the golden necklace around his neck before attaching it together in the back. “Now we match with these as well.” She said and sat down on in front of him. He raised his eyebrows before looking down at the sun hanging from his neck. Heesung had the silver moon around her pale neck, her dark her contrasting with the silver. “You… You fit the moon.” He told her and cleared taking a piece of pizza and placing it on her plate. “I do?” She asked and tilted her head.

    “I don’t think you want me to be greasy now.” He said and smiled widely at her before taking a piece of pizza herself.

    “No, please don’t. It’s bad.”

     In the middle of eating Heesungs phone suddenly rang from the couch so she stood up and hurried to it. “Oppa?” She answered Yongguk. “Huh?”

    Baekhyun ate while looking at her speaking into her phone. “What?” She suddenly turned to the still TV and looked at it. “Oh… I-“ She then turned to Baekhyun who blinked, questioning what she’s doing. “I don’t know if he’d allow that.”

    “Aohwlowd waht?” Baekhyun asked with a mouth filled with pizza.

    “But-“ She spoke again into the phone. “Fine, I’ll ask him.” She sighed deeply.

    Heesung walked back go the table and sat down in front of Baekhyun again who just kept looking at her while eating. “Baekhyun.” She said his name and held the phones microphone. “Hm?”

    “Is it… Uh.” She began and looked away looking like she was thinking on how to explain her situation. “There’s a snow storm coming.” She said and he raised his eyebrows. “Really?”

    “Ugh, oppa I-“ She whined and spoke into the phone again. “Alright.” Heesung stretched her hand out and handed her phone to Baekhyun whose eyes widened in surprise. “What?” He mouthed and she just gestured for him to talk to whoever was on the other side of the phone. “One of my oppas wants to talk to you.” At the sound of that he nearly dropped her phone while almost choking on his food. “H-Hello…” He greeted the person on the other side. “It’s Baekhyun.”

    “Ah, good evening Baekhyun.” It was a familiar deep voice on the other side. “It’s Yongguk.”

    “Yes, hello.”

    “I apologize for disturbing the two of you on your little- yeah never mind that.” Yongguk coughed. “I was wondering if you’d mind if Heesung stayed over a night.”

    “W-What?!” Baekhyun raised his voice in surprise. “Why so… So sudden?” Baekhyun asked.

    “Well there’s a snowstorm that’s on its way here and a lot of roads have already been blocked because of it. There’s no way she can get home in this weather.”

    Was that why Heesung was looking at the TV before? Heesung was looking at him while slowly biting into her pizza. “Is that alright with you? We don’t want to risk any accident or anything if she does make her way home in this weather.”

     “I-…” He didn’t know what to say. Of course he would want her to stay anytime she was welcome here. “Of- Of course it’s alright!”

     “Thank you.” Yongguk breathed out on the other side. Baekhyun thought he heard muffling in the background but ignored it thinking it was the line breaking up a bit. “N-No problem.” He laughed and looked at Heesung again. “Take care of her or else…” It sounded like his voice was smiling but he knew that there was a warning tone in it.

    “Y-Yes, sir.” Baekhyun gulped and nodded to himself. “Don’t worry.”

    “Don’t make me. May I speak to Heesung again?” Yongguk asked and Baekhyun handed the phone back to Heesung.

    “Yes? What? Really?” She looked at Baekhyun. “I…” She sighed. “I understand does oppa know about this? He does? And he allowed it? That’s very… Alright, yes, good bye.”

    Heesung sighed and hung up placing her phone on the table. “I’m sorry about this.” She said and brushed her long hair back.

    “Why?” Baekhyun chewed. “I don’t mind. I was just surprised.”

    “So it’s alright for you? Are you sure you don’t mind?” Heesung asked and he shook his head.

    “I’ve told you before, you’re always welcome to stay here.” He smiled widely before continuing to eat.

    It wasn’t the first time she’s slept over here at Baekhyuns place, she has a lot of times but now it felt different. She felt somewhat … nervous? Why was she feeling this way?

 

 

Meanwhile at Heesungs house.

    “Yes?” Heesung answered the phone after Yongguk had spoken to Baekhyun. “Ah, Heesung-ah. You’re staying over at Baekhyuns place tonight.”

    Himchan tried tearing himself off from the grip of the two giant maknaes, Daehyun, Xiumin and Chen. “Hyung, no!” Daehyun whispered to Himchan who glared at Yongguk, his mouth was covered by Zelo’s hand muffling his attempt to speak. “Yes, don’t worry Himchan knows about this. He was the one who brought it up when we saw the weathercast before. Yes, he allowed it I’m telling the truth.” Yongguk laughed.

    “HMMM ANOSBNOJNNOO!” Himchan tried speaking but the four held him down when he tried lunging for Yongguk. Yongguk just chuckled into the phone “Yes, I know it’s weird even I thought so!” He laughed again. “Ge-ge!” Tao pushed Himchan back when he managed to slowly take a step forward. “Hyung, please! Let them feel the love tonight!” Daehyun said in a hushed singing tone to Himchan who just glared at the boy.

    “Take care Heesung-ah!” We’ll pick you up tomorrow!” Yongguk said his good bye’s before hanging up and turning to the others. “Mission complete!” He gave thumbs up and they cheered letting Himchan go and falling onto the ground.

    “Oh my! Already sleeping over after the first date!” Youngjae squeeled.

    “Things seem to be going fast.” Chen laughed together with Xiumin high fiving each other.

    “I don’t think they’ll do anything though.” Luhan spoke up.

    “You never know.” Chen wiggled his eyebrows with a sly grin.

    “Puh lease.” Youngjae rolled his eyes. “I don’t think that Baekhyun boy is ready.” They all laughed at that as well as Yongguk. “Is there really a snow storm hyung?” Zelo asked and looked at the slightly shorter man.

    “Yes, there is actually.” Yongguk answered. “But now Heesung doesn’t need to trouble herself by coming home in this weather.” He added.

    “I bet she’s going to be all nice and warm over there, huh?” Xiumin said earning a slap on the arm by a laughing Chen. “I guess she’s not bringing home any take out.” He added and sighed deeply.

     “Yoooonngguuukkk….” Himchan groaned deeply as he slowly got up from the floor.

     “Hyung, run!” Zelo yelled grabbing Tao with him before disappearing down the hall.

     “Oh, hide and seek!” Youngjae laughed and disappeared together with Daehyun and Jongup up the stairs. When everyone had hid away from the wrath of Himchan Lay quietly walked down the stairs half asleep scratching his head looking around.

     “Where’s everyone?” 

_____________________________________________________________

A/N Hello everyone! I'm back! Long time no update! I apologize very much about not updating for soo long! Like i had said before my computer had some technichal difficulties and kind of shut down haha... Macs /sigh. But now it's back and alive and here's a long awaited chapter! I'm sorry if it seems a bit messy... I haven't written in so long so it felt weird .w." I apologize once again. It's a long chapter hope you don't mind reading all of this haha ... I was supposed to make a poster but I don't have time >< Hope you don't mind. 

    Please comment and subscribe! I've missed reading all your comments ; w ;