Choi Heesung

Playing the player

 

Walking down the hall Heesung hugged her books close to her chest and faced the floor to ignore all the stares. Everyday was the same in school. People would stare at her and judge her for no particular reason. Everyday they would do everything to make her day worse than it already is. But it wasn’t only her. They did that to every nerd in school.

She hated it. She hated everything in this school. The students, the teachers even the chairs they sat on during class. She hated how the others treated her and the other “nerds” like . If only she would do something about. But she didn’t want to draw attention to her. That would only cause her trouble. She hated the quenkas and kingkas in the school.

 

How everyone flocked around them and saw them as gods. The quenkas always tried to get close to the kingkas but they always get ignored. No one really knows why the kingkas don’t like the quenkas but everyone just thinks that they are playing hard to get. So the quenkas basically took it as a ‘challenge’ of some sort.

 

Sighing Heesung sat down on her usual seat, all the way back in the classroom, closest to the window. She propped her elbows up and waited patiently until class started.

 

There were already a few students in the class room but they didn’t pay attention to her. No one ever did. They probably didn’t know that she was in the room right now.

 

After a few minutes the teacher walked in and began class.

 

 

 

Heesung hurried to her locker as soon as the bell rang trying to avoid the crowd. She quickly opened her locker and stuffed her books inside. She watched as she saw students heading to the cafeteria now that’s it’s lunch time but she just stood close to her locker not wanting to get in the way.

 

Heading the other way down the hall she crossed her arms and began her stroll around school. She liked walking around the school when no one else was around. She liked the silence, it helped her think. Turning into a corner she stopped.

 

She heard murmurs in a room. Heesung had a really good hearing range so she could hear very well from a far. Curiosity grew in her as she slowly walked towards an empty class room to the left. Stopping beside the door she leaned onto the wall not wanting to be seen through the small window the door had she listened. Ok, she knew that it was wrong to eavesdrop but her ears perked up when she recognized the voices.

 

Furrowing her eyebrows and listened carefully. She knew who they were.

 

It was the schools kingkas. The boys she hated. The ones who thought they were all that.

 

They were discussing about something. Something about a bet.

 

She recognized the dark voice that kept talking. That tall boy went in her history class. Heesung was surprised that they even knew that she existed.

 

“Choi..H.. Hyoyeon?” She heard one of them say.

 

Heesung rolled her eyes. It’s Heesung jerks..

 

“Hyoyeon? Wasn’t it like Heesung?” Raising an eye brown she was impressed that one of them knew her name. She thought that no one knew her name in her classes since she rarely talks.

 

She listened as their conversation continued and jumped a little when she heard the bell ring. Heesung quickly hid behind a corner and watched as she saw them walking out of the room.

 

“Hmph.” Heesung smirked. Going after me eh?

 

 She walked out from the corner she hid behind and watched as the four boys figures disappeared behind a corner. Taking her fake black rimmed glasses from the collar of her baggy sweater placing It on her face she smirked once more before turning around and walking the other way.

 

Oh, this is going to be fun..

 

She thought and for crossed her arms across her chest as she walked down the hall.

 

Kim Jongin bring it on..

 

 

School has ended and Heesung gathered all her stuff in her brown backpack and headed out of the school in a hurry. During the last class which was history, she saw in the corner of her eye how Chanyeol, Kais tall friend who has extremely fluffy hair, kept looking at her. She felt his eyes studying her every move. Brushing her hand through her bangs she quietly sighed and continued reading the history paper the teacher had passed out.

 

She knew exactly why he was watching her.

 

 

 

A/N

What do you guys think of the first chapter? I know it's short but i wrote it in a hurry in school >.< Comment your thoughts! I have a weeks break from school next week so i have time to update then~ 

I'm happy that i've already gotten 5 subscribers! I hope that there will be more to come~ ^^