He's the one

Memories of Love

 

Haneul was at the recording studio listening to the song she just recorded. Yet, after hearing such a good song, she was absolutely bored, down right to the ground. She couldn’t take another second of the miserable moment so she went out to eat.

So far, the whole day-boring, yet busy even if she had so much free time at the moment… where are the others? Well, let’s just say-no, I’ll get right down to it- they were too busy with their schedules, so she had nothing to do.

After hanging around in the dorms for so many hours, the day was almost finally over. Haneul finally made her decision and went to go out and at least have a decent dinner at a restaurant.

On her way, she saw a park.

‘At least, why not have a nice and quiet walk to calm me down…’ thought Haneul. She walked along the pathway and ended up near a fountain. She sat down and thought about some memoriable times, besides, this was the best time to be thinking about memories and stuff.

She wondered… what’s been happening in her life so far? It’s been going too fast for her to keep up with since she was almost as busy as Super Junior. It’s been a blast, meeting the boys, getting to experience being a kpop star.

“Haneul!” shouted someone across the park. Haneul looked up to see Sungmin waving at her. She smiled as he ran to the dark haired girl and sat beside her. “So, what are you doing now?” asked Sungmin.

“Nothing really… I was just taking a walk and I ended up here,” replied Haneul. They were quiet for a moment. “You’re not wearing a disguise?”

“Nah, besides, I just want to spend more time with you,” replied Sungmin.

(Listen to this while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s)

“Why don’t we go do something, for fun?” asked Sungmin.

“Okay, what do you want to do?” asked Haneul.

“I have an idea, why don’t we play games at the arcade?”

“Sure.” They walked to the arcade just across the road. Haneul saw a claw game with a bunch of cute stuffed toys. “Can we play this? I want the pink mushroom with the cute face,” said Haneul.

“Alright,” replied Sungmin. He put in a coin and he grabbed the toy nearest to the chute, the pink mushroom that Haneul wanted. This game always cheated; when you grabbed it the claw would shake so that the toy wouldn’t stay still and drop again.

But since it was close the claw shook and it dropped the toy but it went down the chute in the corner and into the hatch while shaking. It was really hard to get a toy, but they were lucky this time.

“Aw, oppa, thank you, it’s so cute,” said Haneul hugging Sungmin then cuddle the pink mushroom.

They were done playing games and were walking back to the dorms. Then suddenly Haneul saw the fountain and the park again. She ran up to it while holding Sungmin’s hand pulling him with her.

“Haneul, what are you doing?” asked Sungmin as Haneul played with the water.

“Nothing… ke ke….” replied Haneul quietly giggling. She looked at Sungmin in the corner of her eye and then splashed water on him.

“Ya! Why’d you do that for?” asked Sungmin.

“You weren’t aware of it!” replied the girl running to the other side.  Sungmin ran after her and when he got close he quickly splashed water on her. They played together for more than an hour, just hanging around the park and pulling jokes on each other. They were finally tired and sat down on a bench.

Haneul felt water drop on her face.

(Restart the song or just listen to this with the song at the SAME TIME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco)

“It’s raining…” said Haneul calmly. Sungmin looked at her calm face as she stared at the sky now disappearing by grey clouds. He took of his jacket and placed it on top of Haneul.

“Here, put it on, we’re gonna try and avoid it as much as we can,” instructed Sungmin. Haneul followed him as they ran to the nearest bit of shelter and ended up in front of a store. They stared at the rain, crashing to the ground as fast as lightning.

When Sungmin opened his mouth to say something he was locked with Haneul’s eyes, even in the darkest environment they still had a little bit of shine in it, they were as bright as a crystal.

He could see them so clearly and they’re faces were just inches apart. They were slowly getting closer. They closed their eyes as their lips softly crashed together. They parted slowly and looked into each other’s eyes again.

‘That kiss… it felt… wet…’ thought Haneul.

‘This might sound ridiculous, but I feel like kissing her again… hehe…’ thought Sungmin.

Their faces were still close, they got closer and they kissed again. They kissed for a while until they ran out of breath.

‘How come I never realised it? Sungmin… seems like, he’s the one for me…’ thought Haneul looking into his eyes. ‘This feeling… not even words can express how much I love him… yeah, I love him… my love for him is cherished, and always will be cherished. Now I know the where my path is leading me…’

‘All those good memories, my hard work of getting closer to her… finally payed off, heh…’ thought Sungmin.

‘Being with Sungmin, it makes life clearer now, he’s the one who will guide me into the light again… he has cared for me all this time, I never knew it. I was so stupid, how could I not see it? How can I not see the way he treats me, it’s like I’m the only important thing on earth to him, he treats me like an angel. I couldn’t think properly, and I didn’t see the answer if I loved him or not-no, I always had the answer right in front of me, it was my stupidity that got in the way. I didn’t understand but now I do. I love him, I always have and I always will.’

“Sungmin oppa…” whispered Haneul.

“Haneul… do you love me?” asked Sungmin. Haneul nodded.

“Yes, I always have…” replied Haneul.

“Is that true?” Haneul nodded.

“I was just too blind to see it, and how much you loved me,” replied Haneul. “Do you love me?”

“Neh, I was just too afraid to say it, but now I can,” replied Sungmin. “Lee Haneul, saranghae.”

“Saranghae.” Their hands intertwined and they stayed together until morning.

 

**

Aw, Haneul and Sungmin <3

Comment!