The Start of WW3

Memories of Love

2012, January 15, 11:30 am

Eunhyuk set up his prank on Jaehyun, it had many methods to it and the main point was to annoy her. He shook a bottle of Cola, put foot cream in her toothpaste, broke her bike and car, and put a bottle of water in the fridge mixed with vinegar, flour, salt, soy sauce making it look like real coke.

“Eunhyuk, you are the pranking master,” he whispered to himself. Jaehyun didn’t wake up until 12 in the afternoon, so he had a lot of time to set this all up.

When she woke up she went to the bathroom and put ‘toothpaste’ on her toothbrush. She brushed her teeth but once she started rubbing she spat it out and looked at the toothpaste bottle. She noticed a ‘tear off’ sign in the corner, she started tearing from that corner and when she peeled the whole thing off, on the bottle it said ‘foot cream’.

“EW!!!” she shouted making Eunhyuk laugh silently on the floor. He couldn’t stop rolling around and then he heard Jaehyun walk by, he instantly stood up and stood in his place silently.

“Ya, what’s wrong?” asked Eunhyuk casually.

“Someone pranked me, and I’m not in a good mood at the moment,” replied Jaehyun.

“Do you want some Cola? There’s some in a clear plastic bottle in the fridge,” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Okay, thanks for letting me know,” said Jaehyun. She opened the fridge and spotted the clear bottle. After tasting it she spat it out all over the floor.

“YA! EUNHYUK!” she shouted angrily.

“Hahahaha! I was joking, the actual Cola is on the table there,” said Eunhyuk. He chuckled as she glared at him. She grabbed the Cola and shook it.

“Here, you want the first sip?” asked Jaehyun nicely.

“Noooo way, you have it,” replied Eunhyuk pushing the Cola towards Jaehyun. They kept pushing it to each other.

“I thought you said it was real coke,” said Jaehyun.

“Of course it is.”

“Then you drink it first.”

“No, you can do that.”

“What’s wrong with it then?”

“Nothing!”

“Then why don’t you taste it first?”

“I, uh…. Because…”

“If it’s good, you taste it first,” said Jaehyun smiling innocently. Eunhyuk took the Cola slowly and was about to open it.

“Hasta la vista,” said Eunhyuk before he pointed the top of the can at Jaehyun and immediately opened it. Before Jaehyun could move the can was already opened and the Cola was all over her face. Almost all of the Cola went onto her face. Eunhyuk laughed so hard on the floor demonstrating ‘lmao’ and ‘rofl’.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR ALL OF IT!” Eunhyuk shouted at her making fun of her. “IT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!”

“Ugh!” was all Jaehyun could say before she got dressed and stormed outside.

“Where are you going?” asked Eunhyuk as she got on her bike.

“As far as I can from you,” replied Jaehyun. She pushed the bike but it all fell apart. She stared at it then at Eunhyuk who kept laughing. “Damn you Eunhyuk.”

“What are you doing to do now? HAHAHAHA!!!” said Eunhyuk.

“My car,” said Jaehyun then headed towards her car. She started the engine but the hood shot up into the sky and landed beind the car as gas lifted into the sky from the engines. Jaehyun dropped her jaw as Eunhyuk started laughing at her once again.

“YOU WERE PRANKED SO BAD AND IT WAS SO FUNNY!” shouted Eunhyuk and resumed laughing. Jaehyun slowly got out of her still dumbfounded of the hood shooting off.

“Eunhyuk…” she grumbled. “YA!” she yelled at him. “YOU’RE PAYING FOR THE REPAIRS!”

“Noooo way, it’s your problem,” said Eunhyuk.

“DON’T DO THAT AGAIN! YOU WANT ANOTHER WAR TO START?!”

“Go ahead, make my day, I won’t be bothered. I’ll win for sure,” replied Eunhyuk.

“You are going to pay, no matter I lose or win,” she muttered. “You’ll see, just watch out.”  They shot glares at each other before Jaehyun walked all the way to Haneul’s house. Eunhyuk smirked and prepared for his next prank, this is definitely the start of WW3.

“I’m going to lose myself soon, I’m definitely going to lose it, I’m going crazy, no, that guy makes me crazy, ugh!” Jaehyun mumbled while walking. Once she entered Haneul’s house she found a pillow and punched it hard as if it was Eunhyuk.

“THAT STUPID, IDIOTIC, UGLY, DUMB JERK!” she shouted at the pillow. “WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM?! HE’S SUCH A PLAYER! AND A STUPID, IDIOTIC, UGLY, DUMB PLAYER! NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE! NOT WORTH MY TIME!”

“Wow, Jaehyun what are you doing here?” asked Haneul coming into the room.

“Huh? Oh! Unnie! Mianhae! I was just angry at Eunhyuk, so I came here without noticing what I was doing, and now I’m putting all my anger out on a pillow, hehe…” Jaehyun explained. Haneul nodded with a nervous smile.

“Is there a problem, can I help you?” asked Haneul.

“No thank you, I can solve this on my own,” replied Jaehyun and continued punching the pillow and throwing insults at it. Sungmin walked to Haneul’s side with Kwangjoo in his arms, and they all watched. Sungmin looked at Kwangjoo and covered his eyes then Haneul covered his eyes.

“GOOD FOR NOTHING PLAYER! STUPID DANCER! UGLY ROOMMATE! IDIOTIC PRANKSTER! DUMB ENEMY!” Jaehyun insulted the ‘pillow’. She continued doing that for over an hour until she became tired.

“That’s it, he wants to start WW3, I’ll give him WW3,” mumbled Jaehyun. She returned back to the dorms and set up a few things that would definitely scare him. Late at night Jaehyun went out to eat dinner, so Eunhyuk decided to set up more pranks. Little did he know that Jaehyun set up her own pranks.

“That annoying little girl-“ said Eunhyuk then after he opened the door to their room a cardboard cut-out of a ghost popped up out of nowhere right in front of his face. He screeched then bounced back.

“AAAHHH!!!” screamed Eunhyuk. “GHOST! GHOST! GHOOOOOOSST!!!!!” he screamed running to Kyuhyun’s room.

“WHAT’WRONG?!” asked Kyuhyun shocked.

“GHOST IN MY ROOM! SHOO IT AWAY!!!” whined Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun slowly approached his room and opened the door, the cut-out popped up again and frightened Eunhyuk who hid behind Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just touched it and it fell over.

“GHOST! Wait a minute –“ said Eunhyuk realising what it was.

“Were you REALLY afraid of that thing?” asked Kyuhyun. Just then, the windows opened up and revealed an actual figure, wearing a white dress. The figure’s face was covered in blood and it looked like it had only one eye.

“AAHH!!! IS THAT AN EYE! IT’S BLOOD! NO, GHOST!” shouted Kyuhyun. They screamed and ran to another room. The locked the door and breathed heavily. The figure appeared again through the room. They screeched and tried unlocking the door as fast as they could, they took quite a long time but eventually escaped and ran into another member’s room.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” asked Kyuhyun.

“I DUNNO!” shouted Eunhyuk frightened as hell. Another white figure appeared through the window. They screamed and ran into the Living Room, thankfully where everyone was.

“GUYS! GHOST!” shouted Eunhyuk.

“WHERE?!” asked Donghae.

“IT’S REAPPEARING EVERYWHERE! IT COULD BE-THERE IT IS!” shouted Kyuhyun and pointed to the window. Everyone screamed and ran into a different room.

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” asked Aura.

“I DON’T KNOW! MAYBE A GHOST!” replied Henry.

“SHOO IT AWAY! SHOO IT AWAY!” demanded Yoojin.

“AAAHH! SAVE ME!” exclaimed Yunae.

“EVERYONE, BE QUIET!” shouted Hangeng and everyone immediately closed their mouths. They listened closely to any noises. They heard someone laughing outside.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE EVERYONE FELL FOR IT!” someone shouted in between laughter. It was a familiar voice, VERY familiar, so familiar that Eunhyuk frowned immediately. The person entered the dorms and everyone cautiously stepped outside to see Jaehyun laughing her head off.

“I was just pranking Eunhyuk but he ran to everyone else and everyone else were screaming their heads off, so funny!” said Jaehyun and rolled on the floor. “I could hear screams from a mile away.”

“Jaehyun, what were you thinking?” asked Hangeng.

“Because Eunhyuk gave me soy sauce, splashed Cola all over my face, broke my car and bike and replaced my toothpaste with foot cream!” exclaimed Jaehyun getting annoyed. Eunhyuk smirked as Jaehyun huffed.

“Then the ghost was a fake…” said Hae Sun.

“Of course,” said Jaehyun getting out a remote and pressing a button which made the white figure appear at the nearest window. It made everyone jump as it appeared out of nowhere. “It’s just a few pillows stuffed with feather. The blood was just red dye and tomato sauce and the dress…”

“The dress?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Never mind about the dress.”

“You stole it, didn’t you?” asked Henry.

“That’s sort of hard for me to answer,” replied Jaehyun. “I put in a secret camera inside its head to film everyone’s reaction, let’s watch,” said Jaehyun taking its head off and pulling out a thin camera. Everyone crowded around her and saw everyone’s reaction. Jaehyun laughed but everyone was embarrassed.

“I’m so gonna post this on twitter,” said Jaehyun. “Wait, I don’t have twitter, I’ll post it on Eunhyuk’s.”

“Ya, Kim Jaehyun,” said Haneul, “don’t you dare do that ever again. Just because you have a bad judgement of Eunhyuk doesn’t mean you can prank him.”

“But Eunhyuk pranked me as well this morning!”

“Because she was annoying me, and she insults me nonstop!” exclaimed Eunhyuk.

“Alright, enough you two. Sort it out before this becomes a problem for all of us, you are roommates so fix it or else both of you will be locked in that room forever,” ordered Hangeng. “Go to your room and sort it out,” said Hangeng pointing to their room.

They both groaned and even fought on the way to the room.

“They’re such kids,” commented Minjee.

“What if they like each other,” said Ha Ni.

“I don’t think that’s possible Ha Ni, they hate each other for sure, and it’s a really big problem for us because we have to put up with it,” said Haru.

“And you’re supposed to be Leeteuk’s girlfriend, I thought you along with Su-Hyeon and Hangeng were supposed to take care of us,” said Kyuhyun.

“I’m only 23 this year!” exclaimed Haru.

“Don’t worry, he’s always like that,” whispered Yunae. Everyone was quiet as they heard Eunhyuk’s and Jaehyun’s constant shouting. Henry crept up to their door and ‘overheard’ their conversation.

“Guys, call Haneul and Sungmin over to help us. I think WW3 is about to start,” Henry warned them. Kyuhyun immediately texted both of them a text and they started hearing things being knocked over.

Everyone rushed into their room and there was a mess all over the room. Jaehyun and Eunhyuk didn’t stop fighting and they started physically fighting. The girls pulled Jaehyun away from Eunhyuk as the boys did the same with Eunhyuk off of Jaehyun.

“DON’T PULL ME OFF OF HIM HE DESERVES HIS OWN MEDICINE!” shouted Jaehyun.

“THAT GIRL IS A DEVIL! AND AN UGLY ONE!” shouted Eunhyuk.

“GUYS, STOP IT!” shouted Hangeng.

“Please stop fighting…” said Ha Ni pouting.

“NO WAY! HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT THE PAIN FEELS LIKE!” shouted Jaehyun.

“HYUNG! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!” shouted Donghae. Jaehyun and Eunhyuk struggled to get out of their friends’ grasp on them. Haneul and Sungmin came just in time before they struggled free and they all held both of them tightly.

“LET GO!” demanded Jaehyun.

“Do want you want, you can’t escape their grasp!” said Eunhyuk making fun of her.

“SHUT UP! YOU THINK YOU CAN TOUCH ME! YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO HIT GIRLS!”

“THEN I’LL SHOW YOU A REAL PUNCH!” exclaimed Eunhyuk just about to hit Jaehyun until the members pulled him back.

“HA! HARDER TO DO IT THAN SAY IT, YOU DUMB IDIOT!”

“WHAT’D YOU SAY?!”

“YOU THINK YOU’RE A STAR BUT YOU’RE REALLY JUST FAKING IT! EVERYTHING I’VE HEARD ABOUT YOU IS JUST FAKE!”

“SHUT UP AND STOP IT!” shouted Ha Ni causing everyone to stop their actions. Jaehyun and Eunhyuk eyed each other. “I thought there would be no fights when Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa left, what would they think when they see everyone like this?” asked Ha Ni about to cry.

“Right… mianhae Jaehyun,” said Eunhyuk lowering his head about to cry as well. Jaehyun saw his depressed face and apologised as well.

“Mianhae… Eunhyuk…” said Jaehyun. Eunhyuk wiped away his tears and left the room. Everyone fell silent and then Eunhyuk came back.

“Neh, you’re forgiven,” said Eunhyuk then left again.

“Y-You’re…” said Jaehyun but was too late, Eunhyuk had already left the room. “… forgiven as well…”

“Well, was this all we were here for?” asked Haneul. Everyone nodded. “Then we’ll be going now, see ya’ guys later!” Haneul’s family left leaving the room silent again.

“Ya, Kim Jaehyun,” said Hye-Jin, “think about, have you come here to live with us and be a part of our family? Or just to ruin everything?” She left leaving Jaehyun tear-eyed. Everyone else left for Jaehyun to think.

Jaehyun collapsed onto her bed and she started crying.

‘Why were you here in the first place, Jaehyun? Just to see Kyuhyun? No, I came here because I thought it was right, like something or someone was waiting for me… destiny. But what will have I done if I found my destiny? I could possibly ruin Super Junior, you don’t deserve your destiny Jaehyun. Kim Jaehyun, you are going to leave this dorm within 2 months,’ thought Jaehyun.