What makes me fall for you?

Memories of Love

@alexpop There’s definitely something wrong with him, lol ^^
--

2012, January 23, 7:00 am

“Ugh! Would you quit bothering me!” exclaimed Jaehyun.

“You were the one who spilt yoghurt all over my favourite shirt!” exclaimed Eunhyuk.

“Because you wouldn’t stop insulting Nichkhun!”

“Well he does look like a horse!”

“Who said you can say that?”

“Who said I can’t?”

“And you even smashed my mp3 player!”

“I didn’t know it was hiding under a pillow!”

“Why did they come to our house to keep complaining like this?” asked Haneul resting her head in Sungmin’s lap sitting on the couch.

“I don’t know, but I cannot believe they were arguing for so long that they walked all the way to our house and are still arguing,” replied Sungmin.

“Don’t walk away from me!” shouted Jaehyun.

“Well you wanted me to go away!” Eunhyuk shouted back.

“I’m not done with you! Just because you’re a famous idol doesn’t mean you can be rude to girls!”

“Well then I guess I’ve met a very stubborn and rude one,” said Eunhyuk. “If you were just a tad bit nicer I could’ve considered you a good roommate!”

“Well it wasn’t MY fault I had to move in with you!”

“You could’ve chosen not to!”

“I had no other place to stay! I came all the way from Jeju Island!”

“Wow, I can’t believe you came here by plane then came from the airport to our dorms with those skinny legs!”

“Don’t insult me! At least I’ve got bigger legs than you!”

“At least I’m bigger than you!” shouted Eunhyuk.

“Then prove it!” shouted Jaehyun then Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around her. Jaehyun felt warm for a second until realising what he did. Eunhyuk was in wonderland for a moment and his heart started beating furiously.

‘Is this… LOVE?! NO WAY! NOT WITH JAEHYUN!’ thought Eunhyuk. Jaehyun threw his arms off of her.

“Ya!”

“Bwo?!”

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO THAT!”

“Proving I was bigger than you!”

“YOU COULD’VE PROVED IT SOME OTHER WAY!”

“WELL THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY!”

“YOU COULD’VE DONE IT WITH LESS SKINSHIP!”

“Then ask Siwon that!”

“He’s way better than you of course!”

“Too bad, he doesn’t know your stupid beautiful personality! He only knows the personality you use when we fight!”

“What did you say?!”

“Plus he’s got Yoojin!”

“I don’t care!”

“I’m sick of you changing your mind!”

“Fine then just leave!”

“I will! Bye hyung and Haneul!” shouted Eunhyuk.

“Oooh! No way is he leaving before me!” exclaimed Jaehyun running to the door. They both fought to get through the door so loudly that Sungmin pushed them out and they fell on the concrete. Blood started drooping down Jaehyun’s knee.

“Omo! Are you okay?” asked Eunhyuk checking her knee.

“Does it look like it?” asked Jaehyun in a bitter tone. “Aish!” exclaimed Jaehyun after she tried getting up. She finally stood up but fell and Eunhyuk caught her.

“A-A-Ah…” said Eunhyuk making the atmosphere more awkward.

“G-G-Get off!” demanded Jaehyun. Eunhyuk frowned then let her go. She fell again making more blood drip. “A-Aish!” Eunhyuk sighed.

“Get on,” ordered Eunhyuk kneeling down.

“W-W-What are you-?”

“Just get on!” ordered Eunhyuk. Jaehyun gulped before getting on his back.

“Aish! Why am I being piggybacked by an idiot?” Jaehyun muttered.

“I’m right her, I can hear you,” said Eunhyuk.

“Who cares? This is so embarrassing…” whined Jaehyun. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and sighed. “What if people start staring at us?”

“Would you be quiet for a moment? Sheesh, for skinny legs you really are heavy,” said Eunhyuk.

“You may be a singer, but being with you just feels embarrassing,” commented Jaehyun.

“Bwo!? So now you’re throwing insults at me when I’m right here?!”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“A lot of things!”

“Shut up! Wow, you’re really weak,” commented Jaehyun.

“You’re really getting on my last nerves, if I hear another insult from you, you can walk home yourself,” said Eunhyuk.

“Fine… but this really is embarrassing…” They got home… eventually after fighting. Jaehyun ran to her room immediately leaving Eunhyuk furious.

“Ya! At least thank me for carrying you home!” shouted Eunhyuk.

“Yeah, like I ever will!” Jaehyun shouted back. Eunhyuk groaned and collapsed onto the couch.

“Another fight?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Obviously, geez, that girl is so annoying! Why do I have to live with her? First she gets hurt, I offer to carry her home and she starts insulting me!” replied Eunhyuk.

“Next time, just go to Haneul’s place and sort it out,” said Kyuhyun.

“We did!”

“And you fought the whole time you were walking there?”

“Neh! We also fought on the way back! And Haneul and Sungin didn’t even help us!”

“Typical Haneul and Sungmin,” said Kyuhyun. “But I think you and her fighting is natural now, no one cares anymore.”

“Bwo!? Every fight is about something different!”

“But it’s still a fight.”

“Aw, shut up you evil maknae.”

“Kekekeke….”

“She’s worse than Hyoyeon, girls are so full of themselves,” said Eunhyuk.

“You’re only saying that because you’re a loner.”

“No I’m not!”

“SHUT UP!”  shouted Ha Ni. Eunhyuk checked his watch seeing as it was still 7:30 am.

“Do we really fight this early in the morning?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk oppa? Why are you so sad?” Eunhyuk heard someone ask. He looked over his shoulder and saw Hyoyeon. He jumped back and sighed.

“Hyoyeon! Don’t scare me like that again! And knock before you enter the dorm!” exclaimed Eunhyuk.

“Mianhae oppa, I just wanted to surprise you,” said Hyoyeon. Jaehyun slightly opened the door after hearing Hyoyeon’s voice. She watched her, her evil eyes, her annoying voice; it really annoyed her. She heard their conversation, Hyoyeon offered Eunhyuk lunch, he agreed and she watched them leave, they looked happy…

Jaehyun locked her door and sat slowly on her bed. Then she took a picture frame from her bedside cupboard. It was her and Eunhyuk… smiling… that cute smile… though it was taken when they were still fighting, Jaehyun thought it was a beautiful memory. She hugged it, she hated Eunhyuk, but why was she always jealous when he was with another girl, better yet Hyoyeon.

“Wait, who cares? I hate him as much as I love Nichkhun! I have a date with Nichkun today! Forget about Eunhyuk! Nichkun is way better!” Jaehyun said to herself. Eunhyuk introduced Nichkun to Jaehyun… of course, Eunhyuk introduced them to each other…

“GET HIM OUT OF YOUR MIND JAEHYUN!” shouted Jaehyun making everyone else in the dorms think she was crazy. “Oh! Nichkun’s coming in five minutes! Aish, jinjja…”

She got ready before Nichkun came and they went out. After the date it was already 6:30 pm.

“Thank you Nichkun for taking me out, it was fun,” said Jaehyun.

“Neh, it’s really nice being around you,” said Nichkun. “Want a ride home?”

“No thank you, I can just take the bus. See you next time!” said Jaehyun. They waved good bye and Jaehyun got on the bus. She looked out the window, it reminded her when she was on a bus with Eunhyuk…

She banged her head on a pole to get Eunhyuk out of her mind. Look, now he’s right outside the bus! WAIT! Outside! With Hyoyeon! The bus stopped and Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were just outside. They were talking for a little bit, then Hyoyeon kissed him… kissed him… kissed him…

Jaehyun kept staring and her heart sank. She didn’t know why, but her heart stopped beating and she wanted to cry, but she kept staring. The bus started driving off again, but Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon didn’t stop kissing. She wanted to break down and cry, but she couldn’t.

She got back to the dorms and ran to her room. She landed on her bed and cried. Eunhyuk just came home and he heard Jaehyun crying. He entered the room slowly and Jaehyun didn’t realise he came in.

“Jaehyun?” Eunhyuk whispered. Jaehyun immediately stopped crying and looked at Eunhyuk with teary eyes.

“Eunhyuk?”

“What happened? Who did this to you?” asked Eunhyuk. Jaehyun hit his arm angrily and glared at him. “Ow! What was that for?!”

“Just get out! Don’t come near me!” shouted Jaehyun and pushed him out of the room. He landed on the floor and Jaehyun shut the door tightly.

 “Ah! But it’s my room as well!” shouted Eunhyuk. He banged on the door begging for her to open it. “She kicked me out of my own room!” exclaimed Eunhyuk and complained to Kyuhyun.

“Just leave her for a moment, maybe she broke up with Nichkun or something,” said Kyuhyun.

“She did?” asked Eunhyuk hopefully.

“Why do you sound happy? I thought you were with Hyoyeon and Jaehyun’s just your friend anyway,” said Kyuhyun.

“I’m not happy! Actually, I am… because she’s miserable!” said Eunhyuk covering up. “And Hyoyeon is just a friend, but she KISSED me. Geez, that girl... wait…” He walked to his room and banged on the door. “Jaehyun! Did you ride on a bus when you came home? What was the bus number?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Yes I did! And I don’t want to tell you the number!” Jaehyun shouted.

“Please?”

“NO!”

 “Fine…”

“Why would you want to know anyway?” asked Kyuhuyn.

 “What if… no, she couldn’t have, she must’ve just broken up with Nichkun… yeah, just a break-up, she takes things hard. But I’ll make sure he pays…” said Eunhyuk.

“And why would you want to make him pay, I thought you were happy that Jaehyun was miserable,” said Kyuhyun.

“I am! But… it’s hard to answer when you’re not sure! Arasso?!”

“Does that mean you care for her? Or that you like her?”

“NOOOOOOO WAY! DON’T YOU DARE THINK OF THAT STUPID MAKNAE!” shouted Eunhyuk. “Can I sleep in your room tonight?” asked Eunhyuk pouting.

“And you call me stupid? Try someone else if you call them stupid,” replied Kyuhuyn. Eunhyuk ended up sleeping on the couch.

The next day Jaehyun finally came out of her room and pulled Eunhyuk to the door.

“Come on, we’re eating lunch, and having a talk,” said Jaehyun.

“Bwo?! Wae?! I’m playing Starcraft! No! I’m losing! NOO! Damn you Jaehyun! And you too evil maknae!” shouted Eunhyuk. Jaehyun pulled, more like dragged Eunhyuk to a café nearby.

“What’s this about? I thought you hate me,” said Eunhyuk.

“I do, we just need to talk,” said Jaehyun.

“Uh, Jaehyun? Is this about… did you break up with Nichkun?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Aniyo… we would never break up,” replied Jaehyun.

“Oh… then why were you crying?” asked Eunhyuk. Jaehyun ignored the question and changed the subject.

“Eunhyuk… Lee Eunhyuk… why do I hate that name?” asked Jaehyun.

“Tch, what are you talking about?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Lee Eunhyuk, what is so good about that name that makes me hate you?”

 “What-?”

“Lee Hyukjae, what is so bad about that name that makes me fall for you?”
--

I was so excited about writing this chapter that I wrote it a long time ago. I’m quite happy with it since I only wrote it once and it turned out great ^^