Quality Time Part 3

Memories of Love

 

@alexpop thank you! I always try make it entertaining! ^^
@LuvvKyuWook I miss them altogether as 15 TT_TT In this I will make them 15 together again!
@AvyA7X Couples are sweet and should be united! Lol
@kaitlyntheillestt Obviously and it’s going to be sweet~!
@sallypw thank you
@CreateTheSound Everything seems to be cute in this story

Part 3! The next part is the final part! Oh and I forgot to mention before, everyone who got chosen to be partnered with someone will appear in the trilogy (third story, after this) and yes this story is the second part of the trilogy. Enjoy!
--

2011, November 19, 1:00 pm

Ryeowook and (2) Haneul were out eating ice-cream and walking to special places in Seoul.

“Haneul-sshi, do you want to go to Nam-san Tower, we haven’t ever gone there as a couple before,” suggested Ryeowook.

“Neh, but Ryeowook oppa,” said Haneul looking at Ryeowook as if she was worried about something, “I’m your girlfriend, you don’t need to use any honorifics. I’d like it if you just use my name.”

“Okay then, sorry if I was annoying you Haneul,” said Ryeowook.

“It’s okay,” said Haneul cheerfully and they headed to the tower. ‘Pabo! Why would I be so worried about such a little thing, like using honorifics?! Now I think he’s making a judgement of me… pabo! Pabo! Pabo!’ Haneul scolded herself in her head.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were shopping together in a huge store filled with clothes but eventually got lost, and lost each other. Leeteuk searched for the dancing machine, he even searched through the girls’ section. He groaned and ran to the boys’ section until he bumped into someone.

“Mianhae!” Leeteuk immediately said. He looked at the girl he bumped into then stared into her eyes and immediately at her clothes.

“Ugh! You just ruined my new clothes! Now I’ll never be able to wear them again…” the girl muttered grabbing a tissue from her pocket and dabbing the coffee on her clothes, putting down the coffee cup, which apparently had no more coffee in it.

“Mianhae! How can I make up for it?” asked Leeteuk trying to help her. “Right after you change these clothes on the racks because these aren’t going to sell,” Leeteuk commented pulling out an ugly shirt. The girl snatched it from him.

“Shut up! These are brand new clothes that just came out, YESTERDAY!” exclaimed the girl.

“Wow, already 24 hours old!” Leeteuk teased.

“I said shut up! You ruined my happy mood!” shouted the girl.

“What’s your name?” asked Leeteuk.

“Min Haru!”

“Well Haru, can you please forgive me?” asked Leeteuk holding her hands acting sweet.

“Bwo? Why would I-?”

“I’ll take you somewhere, special. Why don’t we have lunch first?” asked Leeteuk.

“Fine, but it better be good, and you pay for everything! Then you pay for this dress!”  demanded Haru.

“That’s fine with me,” said Leeteuk grinning.

“Ya! Hyung!” they heard Eunhyuk call out to them. They turned their heads and saw Eunhyuk running towards them. “Hyung, you are going to LOVE this!” Eunhyuk pulled out a red bikini.

“Why don’t we get Heechul hyung to where this for the next concert we have a cross-dressing?” asked Eunhyuk grinning like an idiot. Haru looked at him weirdly, Leetuek noticed her expression and was embarrassed.

“I don’t know him,” said Leeteuk shaking his head.

“Of course you know me hyung! You’re my hyung! How could you say that?!” asked Eunhyuk.

“We don’t even look alike,” said Leeteuk ignoring Eunhyuk.

“HYUNG! Don’t deny it! Everyone knows we’re from Super Junior!” exclaimed Eunhyuk causing everyone’s attention. Then he looked at everyone staring at him then at Haru. “I mean we look like we’re Leeteuk and Eunhyuk from Super Junior!” Eunhyuk shouted. Then everyone continued doing whatever they were doing except for Haru who was glaring at Leeteuk.

“Explain,” she ordered.

“Okay, we’re from Super Junior, did you not know?” asked Leeteuk.

“I don’t really know much about the music world, I only like to sing myself, make up songs, but I’m not a professional. So, no, I didn’t know,” she replied.

“So, are we still having lunch?” asked Leeteuk in hopes she’ll say yes. It was a hard decision for Haru.

“Fine,” she finally said.

“Wait, you asked her to have lunch with us?!” asked Eunhyuk. Leeteuk wacked him on the head to be quiet then they went out to lunch. While they were eating they spotted Shindong and Nari.

“Nari-sshi! Shindong hyung! Over here!” Eunhyuk called them. They headed straight to the table where they were eating.

“So who’s this?” asked Shindong.

“Min Haru imnida, nice to meet you,” she said.

“A friend of yours’?” asked Shindong to Leeteuk.

“No, just a cashier,” said Leeteuk absent-mindedly. Haru slapped him on the back which caught his attention.

“So, just a cashier?” Shindong was confirming.

“Oh! No, a…” said Leeteuk not sure what to say. “She’s uh… er, my girlfriend!” Leeteuk said and Eunhyuk and Haru almost spat out they’re food.

“GIRLFRIEND?!” Everyone asked out loud.

“Neh!” said Leeteuk happily.

“Cool, do you want to come to Nam-san Tower with us after you eat?” asked Nari.

“Sure!” replied Leeteuk before any of them could speak. Haru kept glaring at Leeteuk while she kept eating and there was an awkward silence.

“She’s not really your girlfriend is she?” whispered Shindong.

“Not until I ask her at Nam-san Tower, she’ll have to say yes,” said Leeteuk.

Meanwhile, Siwon, Hangeng and Su-Hyeon were walking around Seoul to different places Hangeng hadn’t seen in such a long time… until they bumped into someone. They were walking along the path then Siwon decided to walk backwards while talking to them.

“Gege, it’s nice to be with you again,” said Siwon in Chinese grinning.

“It’s nice to be with you too Shi Yuan,” said Hangeng.

“I want to spend-“ Siwon felt someone bump into him.

“Ah!” They heard a girl scream behind Siwon. Siwon turned around with a sorry face. He bumped into a girl and she fell and scratched her right elbow. “Ow… aw, now I’m dirty!”

“Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae! Please let me help you up!” Siwon said apologizing non-stop.

“Jinja! It’s okay! You can stop apologizing, I’m fine,” the girl said.

“What’s your name?” asked Siwon wiping off the dust on her arms.

“Jung Yoojin,” replied the girl.

“Yoojin-sshi, jeongmal mianhae, what can I do to make up for it?” asked Siwon.

“Well, you can stop apologizing,” said Yoojin.

“Oh, sorry about that-“ Siwon received a serious look from Yoojin. “I mean… when I do sins, there must be something I have to do to make up for it, not just to stop saying sorry because I know you want more from me that can make up for what I did,” explained Siwon.

“Okay then… wait, are you two-?” asked Yoojin but then Siwon covered .

“No one knows we’re here, so please be quiet and give me something to do to make up-“

“For what you did, I get it,” said Yoojin pulling his hand away and rolled her eyes. “Look, all I want to do is have a normal life.”

“No you don’t!” Siwon teased giving her a smile.

“Yes I do.”

“No you don’t~!”

“Yes I do, now can you please go away? I want to go now, please?” asked Yoojin.

“How about I take you to Nam-san Tower? Have you ever been there?”

“No… and I don’t want to!” exclaimed Yoojin.

“But you HAVE to, it’s got a beautiful view up there!”

“I don’t think I will like it…”

“Come on! I’ll stop saying sorry, and I won’t bother you anymore,” said Siwon.

“Definitely… no!”

“Sorry~!”

“Please don’t-!”

“Sorry sorry sorry sorry, naega naegae naega  meonjeo. Nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby~!” said Siwon even doing the dance.

“Fine! Fine! Fine! I’ll go with you!” said Yoojin smiling, without knowing why. ‘Why am I smiling? But that dance makes him look cute… wait! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOOJIN?! He’s NOT cute or amusing! But his muscles are so hot… SNAP OUT OF IT YOOJIN! You’re only going with him to Nam-san Tower so he’ll stop bothering you! So don’t fall in love with him!’ thought Yoojin and kept smiling pushing her thoughts to the side.

“You’re smiling~! You like me!” Siwon then Yoojin glared at him.

“No I don’t!” exclaimed Yoojin.

“Yes you do~!”

“No I don’t! Now let’s just go!” demanded Yoojin hiding her face which was going red with embarrassment and her blush. They walked all the way to Nam-san Tower, which was Siwon’s idea since he said it was good for exercising, including when it’s 10 kilometres away.

Meanwhile, Kibum and Zhou Mi were walking on the streets when they came across a bunch of people painting/drawing portraits of people in front of them.

“Hey hyung, why don’t we get a portrait of ourselves?” Kibum suggested.

“Sure-wow!” Zhou Mi exclaimed after falling over buckets of paint and literally getting himself painted.

“Omo! Jeongmal Mianhae! I shouldn’t have put those buckets there! Again, mianhae!” a girl said cleaning up Zhou Mi.

“It’s okay, looks like I already have a painted portrait of myself,” said Zhou Mi grinning at the girl and Kibum snickered. The girl silently chuckled in her mind and continued cleaning Zhou Mi.

“I’m gonna be over there hyung~!” Kibum said and immediately left. He asked a girl if she could draw a portrait of him. “Can you? I’ll pay you $10?”

“Don’t worry about it, I do it for free, just sit over there and stay still,” ordered the girl pointing to a stool close to her canvas. Kibum sat on the stool and showed his ‘killer’ smile. The girl got out a few water paints and water pencils until she looked at Kibum’s smile and dropped the paint and pencils. She noticed what she did and immediately picked it all up and then she saw someone help her. She looked up at the person and saw Kibum and froze.

“Are you okay?” asked Kibum smiling again.

‘Why are you smiling?! It just makes me more nervous and I have no idea why!’ the girl screamed in her head. She nodded and quickly packed everything up.

“I’ll start soon, I just need to buy a fresh set of pencils from the store nearby,” said the girl just about to leave until Kibum held her arm. She turned around and saw that smile that never even left his face. “Er… is there something wrong?” the girl asked.

“May I ask you something?” asked Kibum.

“Sure, anything,” replied the girl.

“Anything?” Kibum asked again and the girl nodded. “What’s your name?”

“Lee Sookyung.”

“Kibum imnida. Mianhae, I’m going very soon, I’ll just give you a picture of me to draw. I promise I’ll come back later, is that okay with you, Sookyung-sshi?” asked Kibum seducing her with his killer smile. She gulped then nodded.

“Awesome, gomawo, now I better get going, see you soon Sookyung!” said Kibum waving and walking backwards then walked over to Zhou Mi who was all cleaned up.

“Hey hyung,” said Kibum with a grin.

“What are you grinning about?” asked Zhou Mi.

“Nothing~!” said Kibum. The girl who helped Zhou Mi walked over to them and smiled.

“Do you want a portrait of yourself?” asked the girl.

“No thanks Hae Sun-sshi,”  said Zhou Mi, “I’m good.”

“Is that your name? Hae Sun?” asked Kibum stepping in.

“Neh, Chin Hae Sun imnida,” said the girl and held out her hand. Kibum shook it with a smile.

“So Hae Sun-sshi, do you want to come with Zhou Mi and me somewhere?” asked Kibum. Zhou Mi gave him a weird look.

“Kibum, why are you asking her that? We don’t even know her personally!” Zhou Mi whispered to Kibum but he ignored Zhou Mi.

“Er…” said Hae Sun unsure what to say. She gripped a few pieces of paper she was hiding behind her back and tried not making eye contact with them before replying. “Uh… S-“

“It’s okay if you say no,” Zhou Mi said immediately.

“No it’s not,” Kibum whispered.

“Don’t force her to!”

“S-Sure…” Hae Sun finally said.

“Wait-!” Zhou Mi said.

“Great! Meet us at the Nam-san Tower at 5:00 pm!” Kibum informed her and she nodded then took notice of what he said.

“Nam-san Tower?!” Zhou Mi and Hae Sun asked.

“Neh! Now let’s go and eat lunch I’m starving!” Kibum said pulling Zhou Mi to a restaurant nearby. Hae Sun sighed.

‘I actually got to meet Zhou Mi… a fangirl’s dream… now I have a chance to give him my artwork, I hope he’ll like it…’ thought Hae Sun.

After Sookyung bought new pencils she walked home and started working on Kibum’s artwork. Although she was day-dreaming half of the time she finally finished but then looked at it again:

“Why did I just draw a big heart?” She asked herself. “Now I just wasted a whole canvas! Pabo! But it actually looks pretty good, I’ll hang it up in my room,” she said and started on a new one. She smiled at it then realised what she had just done:

“… Why did I paint it all black? Now I don’t know who they-wait! Why does that guy look like Kibum, and that girl looks like me?! Well, I sorta messed up in some parts, but oh well, then why does it look like we’re about to kiss?! Omo! I’m going crazy! Do I like Kibum?” Sookyung started questioning herself. “No worries… I can just start again, but it looks nice I’ll hang it up in my Living Room.”

Then she started ANOTHER one and finally got it right:

“Yes! I got killer smile boy right! Hey, Killer Smile boy is my new nickname for him! Keke… Now I can finally show him! Wait, why am I so excited? He’s just a boy… a cute one… It’s been almost 3 hours, better get going, he said he’ll meet me there soon. I hope he’s not already waiting there…” Sookyung said to herself and immediately left the house.

Sookyung drove to the area she met Kibum and saw him waving. She smiled, got out of the car and walked over to him.

“Annyeong, I’ve been waiting for almost half an hour, where were you?” asked Kibum.

“Mianhae, I was… distracted,” said Sookyung.

“Oh, well do you have the portrait of me?”

“Oh… well, I did it on a piece of paper because I didn’t want to use anymore canvases. I hope it’s good enough-“

“Don’t give it to me now, meet me at Nam-san Tower in 2 hours,” said Kibum.

“Uh, sure, but isn’t that where-“

“People go when they date, obviously, I have a surprise. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine, just promise you’ll go, arasso?”

“Arasso.” Kibum left Sookyung in the area they met. Her heart felt like exploding. Her heart was beating loudly, that was all she could hear. Then she shook her head and went back to her house and well, you have to look pretty when you go somewhere nice, right?
--

Finally done and updated! Sorry guys! I’ll update again today (well, in my time it’s 12:00 am, so yeah, today) Comment!