Coming back

Memories of Love

@CreateTheSound Sungmin’s the main hero in this story ^^
@tina_luvs_music thanx

I apologize for my laziness and realise I didn’t update for about a month, I’m such a bad writer, promising new chapters sooner, but I had a writer’s block, JUST when I was about to write this chapter, so please forgive. I’ve been stressing lately because of this school program, but since it’s over now I can focus on my story now. It’s not really a big deal, it’s just that I was really stressed out and at the same time had writer’s block, AND at the same time someone was pressuring me to write it, but I’m just gonna relax now. –sigh-

And I just realized I have more than 3000 views, yay!!! ^^

By the way, after I finish this story, and before I start the next story, I'm gonna leave this series on a hiatus because I'm getting so into ZE:A lately and that's one of the reasons why I had trouble focusing on this story. I'm already planning out the whole story for my ZE:A fanfiction ^^"
--

2012, June 25, 9:15 pm

"HYEMI!" everyone shouted. The girl turned pale. Hye-Jin stepped up to her and examined the girl thoroughly.

"Hyemi, is that really you?" asked Hye-Jin. The girl nodded and hugged Hye-Jin immediately.

"Hye-Jin unnie!" Hyemi whailed. "Hye-Jin unnie I missed you!" Hye-Jin pulled away.

"Wae?" asked Hye-Jin. "I thought you hated us and ran away."

"Please unnie… I’ll explain later, just take me home," begged Hyemi. Hye-Jin sighed. When Hye-Jin was just about to speak Sungmin cut in.

"What’s in it for us?" asked Sungmin.

"I’ll be your dance teacher again, I don’t care if Young-woon comes back, I just want to go back home," said Hyemi.

"What did Kangin hyung do to you?" asked Sungmin.

"I’ll explain later…"

"Fine, but you have to apologize for everything," said Ryeowook.

"And…" said Kyuhyun stepping towards Hyemi smiling evilly, "smile!" He pushed the edges of Hyemi’s mouth upwards which made her glare at him but everyone else was laughing.

"Ha! You look like a clown without make-up!" said Sungmin.

"It’s sort of scary, she also looks like the Joker," whined Ryeowook. She glared at Ryeowook then back at Kyuhyun. He smiled feeling accomplished of doing his duties as the ‘Evil Maknae’.

"I will kill you," said Hyemi threateningly.

"Ah, ah, ah~! Be nice now that you’re part of the family!" said Kyuhyun sounding happy.

"Really, this kid…" muttered Hyemi.

"Arasso, arasso, before Hyemi kills anyone we’ll go back," said Hye-Jin. They drove back in silence, but Hyemi was feeling so relieved she was going back home.

"Hyemi? What did Kangin do to you?" asked Kyuhyun. "You told us you would tell us later… and this is later."

"Exactly, when is later?" asked Ryeowook.

"Um…."

"You said you would tell us later 15 minutes ago! 15 minutes, is later!" said Kyuhyun.

"Later means LATER! Not 15 minutes!" shouted Hyemi.

"Alright! Didn’t have to shout! And BE NICE!" Kyuhyun shouted back. Hyemi rolled her eyes. When thye arrived home, it was quite a big shock for everyone, seeing as they were all gathered in the Living Room. What a coincidence?

First, everyone entered the dorm, but seeing as Hyemi forgot how the whole dorm looked like, Sungmin had to give her a tour.

"So this is the Living-run!" shouted Sungmin. Hyemi was shocked and confused so she just stayed frozen. She saw eyes staring at her, along with frozen, surprised, shocked and angry faces.

"Hey guys… what’s up?" Hyemi asked awkwardly.

"Don’t ask them-!" said Sungmin but was cut off by Eunhyuk.

"It’s HYEMI!" shouted Eunhyuk. "Run after her!"

"COME ON, RUN HYEMI, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!!" shouted Sungmin then focused on running. Hyemi ran for her life around the dorms followed by Siwon, Eunhyuk, Hangeng, Jaehyun, Su-Hyeon, Ha Ni, Haneul and Bbomi who was brought along with Haneul and apparently now chasing after everyone.

"Where am I supposed to run?!" asked Hyemi.

"Anywhere, just don’t bump into the members!" Sungmin shouted. Hyemi stopped running when she found a closet and locked herself in. It was dark but she didn’t care, she was just relieved that she was away from everyone else. Then a light popped on.

‘Wait, what? A light?’

Hyemi thought before turning back. She saw Siwon and Eunhyuk and screamed.

"AHHHHH!!!!" screamed Hyemi. She ran outside and ran anywhere else. She stopped in the middle of a hallway and panted. "Hyemi, what did you get yourself into?"

"There she is!" shouted Hangeng and immediately ran towards Hyemi. Hyemi ran away but bumped into Jaehyun and they both fell to the floor. Jaehyun unfortunately landed head first.

"Aish! Jinjja…" muttered Jaehyun holding her ankle.

"Mian," Hyemi said quickly and began running again with Hangeng and Su-Hyeon running after her. She ran along another hallway and ended back in the Living Room where everyone was still gathered. Yesung immediately held her collar and Hyemi was finally caught.

"Haneul please get away from me! I’m innocent I swear! I’m your husband! Please don’t kill-!" Sungmin shouted then ran into the Living Room and Hye-Jin held his collar.

"Busted," Hye-Jin and Yesung said in unison. Just then, Siwon, Hangeng, Su-Hyeon, Ha Ni and Eunhyuk who was holding Jaehyun bridal style since she couldn’t walk properly, entered the Living Room.

"What happened to Jaehyun?" asked Ryeowook.

"She fell over and twisted her ankle," Eunhyuk explained. Everyone was silent and waiting for Eunhyuk to do something. He looked at everyone and asked, "What is it?"

"Uh, Eunhyuk oppa, you can put me down now," said Jaehyun.

"I don’t want to, you’re my little princess, besides you’re pregnant, you shouldn’t have ran after Hyemi yourself, I could’ve handle it by myself," said Eunhyuk.

"YA!" Siwon, Hangeng, Haneul, Su-Hyeon and Ha Ni shouted at him. Bbomi also barked at him.

"Whatever…" muttered Eunhyuk. Jaehyun quietly giggled.

"Anyway, so… what’s Hyemi doing here? Here to apologize or insult us again?" asked Hye-Jin. She gripped Sungmin’s collar tighter.

"A-A-A-A-A- Hye-Jin noona, a-a-a-a-a-a-a," Sungmin stuttered.

"Unnie, let go," said Haneul. Hye-Jin let go of Sungmin’s collar and pushed him to his wife and he pouted.

"So?" asked Yesung. "Explain." Yesung let go of Hyemi’s collar and she glanced at a few people.

"I came back to apologize-"

"Well it’s too late for that Hyemi. Just because Kangin did something to you… I believe you, I know how hurt you were, but how you acted in front of us a few weeks ago… it’s just, I can’t accept that in this dorm," said Hye-Jin.

"Alright Hyemi, explain, please, what did Kangin do to you?" asked Sungmin. Hye-Jin, Hyemi and Yesung looked at him at the same time. They looked at each other and knew what to say already.

"Mianhae, we don’t want to tell anyone," said Hye-Jin, "just yet," she added.

"More like we can’t," muttered Hyemi.

"Okay then," Sungmin said sensing an awkward and dangerous aura around the three.

"But please forgive me… I want to come back…" said Hyemi.

"What’s in it for us?" asked Siwon.

"I’ll be your dance teacher again, I’ll keep you company and I won’t get mad anymore," said Hyemi.

"Yay! Noona’s back in the family!" announced Eunhyuk.

"Group hug!" shouted Hangeng.

"Y-Y-Y-Ya! Ya!" shouted Hyemi as she got squished in between everyone.

"Aw, I love group hugs," said Siwon.

"That’s because you like skinship…" muttered Hyemi glaring at him.

 

2012, July 5, 10:00 am

It was time… Kangin was finally coming back… the time they would see one of their brothers again. Everyone waited in front of the 13th Division Unit in Jeonggu, waiting for Kangin to come.

Siwon stared off into the distance and spotted Kangin. He was shaking hands with the other army soldiers before bidding a farewell. He saluted his Sergeant and was officially released from the army. He ran through the pathway which lead to the members, and on the way, high-fiving his fans.

He finally came up to Siwon who hugged him first. Everyone was showing a smile that was barely shown.

‘Now, the place won’t be as quiet,’ thought Haneul. Kangin looked at Haneul, who brought over Kwangjoo.

"And who is this?" asked Kangin who took Kwangjoo into his hands. Kwangjoo stared at him cluelessly.

"Kwangjoo," replied Sungmin.

"Your son?" asked Kangin. Sungmin nodded. It was still quite awkward between them since Intimate Note. Kangin played peek-a-boo with Kwangjoo and they drove back home. When Kangin stepped inside the dorms again he sighed.

"It's been a long time, I'm back!" shouted Kangin. He ran around the whole dorm and stopped in front of Sungmin.

"By the way, you've GOTTA show me your new house!" said Kangin then went into his old room. He the light and he looked around the whole room until he layed his eyes on the girl in the corner.

"Is that..."

"Yeah, it's me, Song Hyemi, it's been a long time since we last saw each other..." said the girl.

"What are you doing here you filthy, selfish traitor?" asked Kangin.

"I should be asking the same thing. Since when was I the traitor? Was I the one who placed a bet to date someone, make them fall in love with them and let them find out it was all a bet and leave their heart broken?"

"Who said it turned out into a bet?"

"Who said you weren't faking it?"
--

The next chapter is the last one TT_TT then there will be another story, and another, and another, but as I said before; I'm gonna focus on a ZE:A fanfiction.