Why does everything happen so fast?

Memories of Love

 

Haneul was bored and watching T.V. while in bed. It’s been a few months since she heard Sungmin and Ryeowook fight. Although she didn’t sing her song in front of anyone except for Kyuhyun since she was afraid of what the others might say, which might be similar to what Kyuhyun said, “It’s about Sungmin and Ryeowook, right?” What if everyone knew? What if it was true?

‘Aish Haneul! Why do you keep thinking about that? It’s going to be a real song when I use it in my next album, so don’t worry about it…’ thought Haneul.

She saw a tall boy with long legs and black hair just outside her room talking to a doctor.

“So can I see her?” the boy asked.

“Of course, just be careful and don’t do anything or she might fall unconscious,” replied the doctor. Haneul rolled her eyes knowing that he was talking about her.

‘I don’t do anything like that anymore! Geez, thinking I’m so fragile! It’s irritating!’ Haneul screamed in her head.

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Nothing, I-“

“Ms Haneul, you have a visitor,” said Dr Kim interrupting her. She saw the tall boy come into her room.

“Hello, I’m Zhou Mi,” said the boy bowing. Dr Kim whispered something in Zhou Mi’s ear and he nodded. Dr Kim left and Kyuhyun was surprised to see how tall he was. “Uh, I just came to visit because some fans… they wanted me to give this to you…” said Zhou Mi as he left the room for a second and dragged in a giant card literally giant card. “They wanted me to give this to you in person, I’m a big fan as well, so please read all of them if you can.”

“Uh…” said Kyuhyun interrupting him, “who may you be?”

“Sorry, I was just… I mean, I’m Zhou Mi-I’m a big fan of Super Junior as well,” replied Zhou Mi.

‘Did that help?’ Zhou Mi thought.

“Oh… well it’s nice to meet you-but if you don’t mind I need to talk to Haneul for a moment,” said Kyuhyun. Zhou Mi was dumbfounded and left the room. “What are you thinking? Seriously? You’ve been speechless ever since he got here-don’t tell me that you’re falling for him. Obviously you’re already in love with Sungmin and Ryeowook, what else do you-“

“If I could walk up to your bed and hit you on the head I would take that chance right away. You think I’m gonna fall for him when I already have Ryeowook oppa? I was just speechless because I never thought fans would care about me this much, does that explain everything?” asked Haneul explaining everything in Kyuhyun’s mind.

Kyuhyun was speechless and just sank back into his bed quietly watching T.V. when Haneul called Zhou Mi back into the room.

“I’m sorry but Kyuhyun is just too overprotective sometimes, he cares for me like a real dongseng. Thank you for giving me the card, I will read all of them and I will reply back to them, besides I have nothing to do,” said Haneul. Kyuhyun glanced at them once in a while when they were talking.

When Zhou Mi only made one step out of the room Kyuhyun quickly said, “I still think you’re making the wrong choice.” Haneul rolled her eyes.

“I heard that!” exclaimed Zhou Mi as he finally walked out of the hospital. Haneul gave Kyuhyun a ‘I-told-you-so’ look. Kyuhyun was dumbfounded and shook his head and continued watching T.V.

After Haneul would read each letter she would reply to them on her blog on her fan site. She wrote out what they said and replied to them below their letter, even some Vietnamese letters came in and some in English and the rest was in Chinese-she understood all of them.

She was finally released from the hospital a few weeks after Kyuhyun and Leeteuk but had a rest for a while and stayed in hiding at the Super Junior dorms. She would make them breakfast, dinner and sometimes lunch if they came back from their schedules early. Other than that, she was still bored and not even bothered to do with anything with her fans, not even see the pictures they sent her or letters.

She turned lazy for a few weeks before she returned to her activites. She saw Sungmin walk into the Living Room and sit next to her.

“Haneul, you know that song that I heard you sing while you were still in the hospital-“

“You heard that?!” asked Haneul astounded.

“What? Why? What’s wrong with that?” asked Sungmin.

“It was supposed to be a personal song-only for me and apparently Kyuhyun oppa who heard it, now you, until I started recording my next album, or release it as a single. No one was supposed to know that song even existed…” replied Haneul.

“Well, now that I know, do you want to tell me what the song was about? I’ve been wondering about it for a long time.”

“No, I’ll tell you after.”

“Why not now?”

“Because the meaning is a secret, only for Kyuhyun oppa and me to know.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“Only Kyuhyun oppa is the only one who knows the real meaning, even I don’t know…” Sungmin stared at her with a disgusted face.

“Since when did you trust him more than me?!” asked Sungmin standing up.

“I don’t trust anyone more than anyone! I trust all of you, just in different ways! Do you think since Kyuhyun knows more of the meaning to the song than I do means that I told him and I’m lying?! Sungmin oppa, when did you ever think like this?!” asked Haneul standing up as well and shouting right in his face.

Sungmin stared at her eyes that were full of anger and confusion. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head closer to his causing their lips to crash. Haneul’s eyes stayed wide and open. She was too shocked and everything was going too fast she didn’t even know what was happening. She finally realised she was still kissing Sungmin and pushed him back instantly.

Haneul turned her head to look at the window where she saw a person. She squinted her eyes and saw a camera in their hands. She gasped and the person ran away. She looked at Sungmin who also saw the person.

‘Just when things get bad, everything gets worse,’ thought Haneul too shocked to do anything and froze on the spot.

The next day Haneul bought a magazine from one of the stores and looked at the front page. She quickly ran away before anyone would notice her in disguise. She ran into the Super Junior dorms and saw the members all gathered round in the Living Room.

All of them staring at Haneul as her surprised face turned into a frown. She was about to cry but Ryeowook comforted her.

“We’ll talk later, don’t worry about it now…” whispered Ryeowook into Haneul ear as she cried on Ryeowook’s shirt. Ryeowook walked her to her room.

“Sungmin, this is all your fault, you know-“

“I know Kyuhyun! I just…” replied Sungmin interrupting Kyuhyun.

“But why? Why would you do it? It’s all over the news, I looked on the internet and everyone seems to be bashing her now, you know sensitive she is,” said Kyuhyun. “When she’s done something wrong and something so little she could break down and cry, now the whole world hates her-“

“That’s enough Kyuhyun. He knows. But yes, please tell us Sungmin,” said Leeteuk, “why?” Sungmin stayed quiet and lowered his head.

“You know you have to fix this, right?” asked Kyuhyun. “I know how you felt about her hyung, just… just give up hyung, if you have that same feeling with her from now on, you know that it’s not going to work. Everyone’s just going to blame it on her.”

“So Sungmin,” said Yesung, “how are you going to fix this?”

“I-I…. I don’t know…” replied Sungmin.

“I still don’t understand, if you knew she was with Ryeowook and if you did something like this and someone would report it, then why?” asked Heechul.

“… It’s because you couldn’t hold it in any longer right? You couldn’t stop pushing away the feeling that she wasn’t yours’. Is that it?” asked Donghae. Sungmin didn’t reply meaning it was a yes.

“There’s going to be reporters and paparazzi knocking on our door day and night because of you-“

“That’s enough! Just leave me alone!” shouted Sungmin storming into his bedroom slamming his door and fell into his bed.

 

**

Happy Birthday Zhou Mi! let him make a small cameo appearance as well ^^

Can't believe what Sungmin did? Did you expect it to happen? Keke..... was what Donghae said was the reason why Sungmin really did it?

Comment!