Second Date: Break Up?

Memories of Love

@alexpop it’s okay, I just write without even thinking it’s funny myself. I just type whatever comes into my mind :P
@tina_luvs_music lol, yay!
@AvyA7X Go Eunhyuk!

Anyone ever pay attention to the time? Kekeke, look at the time on this one…
--

2012, January 24, 5:30 am (?!)

They parted from the kiss and looked at each other. Jaehyun and her big brown eyes made Eunhyuk feel happy. It was a silent but beautiful moment. The rain stopped instantly and they saw the sun rising. Jaehyun checked her watched and was surprised to see how long she’s been out.

They continued watching the sunrise and a rainbow shot out into the morning sky. It was a beautiful site as the sky was filled with pinks, blues and purples.

“Beautiful,” commented Jaehyun. Eunhyuk looked at her as she watched the sunrise. He smiled slowly.

“Neh, beautiful. Just like you,” Eunhyuk complimented. Jaehyun smiled and kissed him on the cheek. The stood up, held hands and Jaehyun rested her head on Eunhyuk’s shoulder as they walked into a park.

“You know… that kiss, was my first kiss ever?” said Jaehyun.

“Jinjja? I’m glad I stole your first kiss,” said Eunhyuk.

“Mm, I’m glad too,” said Jaehyun and they laughed. They walked back to the dorm and Hye-Jin shot straight into the room.

“Where were you two?!” asked Hye-Jin angrily.

“Date,” replied Eunhyuk grinning.

“Ooooohh….. arasso, date’s over, Jaehyun come here,” said Hye-Jin as she pulled Jaehyun into a room that was filled with the other girls. Hye-Jin closed the door behind her and locked it. Jaehyun looked around the curious eyes staring at her.

“A-A-An-Annyeong?” said Jaehyun.

“Sit,” ordered Hye-Jin making her sit on the bed.

“Tell us about your little date,” said Minjee.

“E-E-Eh?”

“Come on, did you kiss?”

“Ani! I’ve never kissed anyone before!” Jaehyun lied blushing.

“Aniyo, you’re blushing, you’re lying, you DID kiss him!” said Yoojin.

“Was it long? What else happened?” asked Hae Sun.

“Nothing!” exclaimed Jaehyun but everyone began shooting questions at her.

“Were you actually with him for the whole night?” asked Ha Ni.

“Are you two officially dating?” asked Haru.

“Wait, does that mean you’re cheating on Nichkhun?!” asked Yunae.

“Come on! Tell us!” demanded Sookyung.

“Fine! Fine! Fine! Look, here’s what happened,” said Jaehyun and told all of them about the whole night she was with Eunhyuk.

“Wah~! So lucky,” commented Yoojin.

“Are you still dating Nichkhun?” asked Aura. Everyone looked at Jaehyun and waited for her reply.

“You are?!” asked Minjee.

“Don’t tell me,” said Ha Ni.

“You’re two-timing?!” said Su-Hyeon.

“Aniyo! I would never do that!” exclaimed Jaehyun.

“It looks like you’re doing that now,” commented Haru.

“I love Eunhyuk! Don’t be silly! I would never cheat on him!” exclaimed Jaehyun.

“Then what’s Nichkhun to you?” asked Haneul (you should know its Kim Haneul, Lee Haneul’s never at the dorm).

“He’s… He’s…” said Jaehyun just remembering that she was still dating Nichkhun.

“He’s…? Come on, you can’t two-time on either them, who’re you gonna choose?” asked Ha Ni.

“I’m not going to choose!” exclaimed Jaehyun.

“Enough of this nonsense!” said Hye-Jin storming into the conversation. “Jaehyun-“

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know; choose wisely. Skip the lecture,” said Jaehyun. A few of the girls laughed at Hye-Jin’s embarrassment shown on her face.

“Do you know who to choose yet?” asked Aura. Jaehyun shook her head a little flustered. Just then, Siwon poked his head through the door that was slightly open.

“Is everything alright? It’s a little noisy,” said Siwon.

“Aniyo, we’re just talking. But we’re done,” replied Yoojin. “Oppa, let’s go out to eat breakfast,” she said and she left holding Siwon’s arm. Then Henry, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kibum entered the room.

“Where’re Siwon and Yoojin going?” asked Kibum.

“Breakfast,” replied Sookyung.

“You wanna catch up with them?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Yunae? Sookyung? Haneul? Aura?” asked Haru sadly.

“Sadly, yes, they are our girlfriends,” replied Henry.

‘I wish Leeteuk oppa was here at a time like this…’ thought Haru.

“So?” asked Ryeowook.

“Neh!” replied the four girls and held the four maknaes’ arms and left. Now, the five maknaes left… and so did the two eldest. Yesung and Hangeng were walking across the hallway until they spotted the bedroom the girls were in. They smirked and ran into the room scaring everyone.

“AAHHHH!!” some of them screamed.

“Hahahaha!” Yesung roared laughter.

“If I weren’t married to you I would kill you,” said Hye-Jin angrily.

“Me too,” said Su-Hyeon.

“Mianhae…” said Yesung and Hangeng bowing yet still laughed.

“Where’d the maknaes go?” asked Yesung.

“Breakfast,” replied Ha Ni.

“Oh, hey hyung,” said Yesung, “we both have schedules for interviews. You guys wanna come?” asked Yesung.

Just Su-Hyeon and Hye-Jin?” asked Ha Ni disappointingly.

“Sadly, yes, they’re our wives,” replied Hangeng.

‘I wish Heechul oppa was here at a time like this…’ thought Ha Ni enviously.

“So, let’s go,” said Yesung.

“Neh!” the two girls said linking arms with Hangeng and Yesung and left. The remaining girls, Ha Ni, Haru, Minjee and Jaehyun sighed.

“Now we’re lonely,” said Minjee.

“I’m bored~!” whined Ha Ni.

“Everyone else is so lucky,” said Haru. Eunhyuk walked in and the girls looked at Jaehyun already predicting she’ll be leaving as well.

“Uh, annyeong, can I talk to Jaehyun for a moment?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Sure,” said Minjee.

“Little Red and Silver, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~!” the girls sang. Eunhyuk and Jaehyun blushed and immediately left. Eunhyuk led Jaehyun into his (and Jaehyun’s) bedroom and shut the door.

“Um, annyeong!” said Eunhyuk happily rubbing his neck. Jaehyun smiled and tackled him to the ground.

“Woah! Why did you tackle me?” asked Eunhyuk alarmed.

“When did I ever get a hug from my new boyfriend? And can’t my hug be on the ground?” said Jaehyun grinning. They laughed and got back up again. Jaehyun hugged him again and he kissed her on the forehead.

“So, we’re officially dating?” asked Eunhyuk.

“When did friends kiss each other?” asked Jaehyun.

“True… so, do you want to go on another date? Tomorrow night?” asked Eunhyuk hugging from her behind as she sat on a chair. Jaehyun looked up at him and pouted.

“Hm… maybe I’ll say yes if you give me one more kiss,” said Jaehyun. Eunhyuk laughed and kissed her on the cheek. “Then it’s a yes.”

“Gomawo. You want to eat breakfast, I’ll make you some,” said Eunhyuk.

“Arasso, anything’s fine,” said Jaehyun and Eunhyuk left to make her breakfast. She could explode any minute now from being filled with too much happiness. Then she just remembered… what was she going to do with Nichkhun?

 

2012, January 25, 6:00 pm

After sunset, Jaehyun met Eunhyuk at a carnival. They went on their date; bought candy floss and shared it, rode many scary rides (which Eunhyuk covered Jaehyun just to make his moves and pretend he wasn’t frightened but wanted to scream himself), watched a couple of shows and BAM! It went that fast but they had a great time.

They were standing in front of a Ferris wheel which they hadn’t ridden yet but were looking forward to it. They were waiting in line until they saw someone unexpectedly.

“Jaehyun-sshi! Where’ve you been?” asked Nichkhun walking towards them. Jaehyun dropped her jaw but then quickly closed it and looked at Eunhyuk who was watching Nichkhun slowly.

“Uh, annyeong Nichkhun! What are you doing here?” asked Jaehyun trying to casual.

“Oh, here with-actually, Jaehyun can we talk?” asked Nichkhun.

“Sure-woah!” said Jaehyun as Nichkhun eagerly pulled her somewhere. “What’s all this about, here with who?”

“Um, Jaehyun, jeongmal mianhae. I hope you can forgive me…” said Nichkhun avoiding contact.

“Bwo? I don’t even know the whole story yet, now say it properly,” said Jaehyun. “I can’t even hear you.”

“JEONGMAL MIANHAE! I’M DATING SOMEONE ELSE!” shouted Nichkhun over the noise. “JEONGMAL MIANHAE JAEHYUN-SSHI!” Jaehyun was speechless, mixed emotions filled her body; mad that he was cheating on her yet happy she was now free to date Eunhyuk without worries. But she didn’t want him to know that she was actually cheating on him as well.

“B-B-Bwo?! How could you?!” asked Jaehyun acting pissed.

“Jeongmal mianhae,” said Nichkhun again.

“Listen you! I trusted you! I loved you! And you go cheat on me?! DON’T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! JERK!” shouted Jaehyun. She slapped him and turned away. She walked to Eunhyuk but her frown quickly turned into a grin.

‘Wow, I cannot believe I just did that. PAYBACK! Yet, I didn’t even need to do that since I was doing the same thing, ha! And now I can date Eunhyuk happily!’ thought Jaehyun happily. She walked, almost skipping, back to Eunhyuk and hugged him once she reached him and grinned like an idiot.

“What are you so happy about?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Nothing, just happy to see you again,” replied Jaehyun. Eunhyuk thought something weird was going on with her, she never grinned so goofily like this.

“Okay then…” said Eunhyuk. They got on the Ferris wheel, it was quite big for one to be in a carnival. The view was beautiful though, almost like Nam-san Tower. They admired it together. Jaehyun rested her head on Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“Wah~! So beautiful,” commented Jaehyun. She looked up at Eunhyuk again and caught his eyes. She slowly kissed him. At that moment, fireworks shot up into the air.

It was one of the happiest nights for Jaehyun; she will never forget every moment she spends with Eunhyuk. Definitely something she could add to her memories of love.
--

Sorry, I just had to make Jaehyun slap Nichkhun, would’ve been funny seeing that. I think I imagine Jaehyun almost the exact same copy of Hyuna from 4minute. Well, at least Hyuna makes a close resemblance to Jaehyun in my imagination. Whenever I imagine Jaehyun, she’s Hyuna, I don’t think anyone else could be in a perfect position (?).

Anyway, don’t forget to comment and vote on my poll here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/7428