Kamsahamnida TRAX oppas!

Memories of Love

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEETEUK!

생일 축하해 이특 오빠!


No one guessed that the boy playing Jaewon was Alan “Jaewon” Nguyen. Keke, I guess no one would’ve guessed it. He is Vietnamese, was born in Vietnam and moved to California or somewhere in the US, I forgot. Anyway, he’s a REALLY good singer; he sings covers of Korean songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcg6gshJmo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kz2u11ppHE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL(his voice is so cute)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-F7uH9mx6c(if you saw the video above, this is the contest entry for the 2ne1 Lonely Cover Contest, he’s the one who sings first, the other two are cute too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3uv2w3yDKw&feature=relmfu(the one on the left)
He’s really cute, anyway, onto the chapter, enjoy! (replies from the last chapter comments are at the bottom)
--

2011, December 4, 12:35 pm

“And welcome to STAR GOLDEN BELL!” announced Jun Hyun-Moo. Everyone who was there clapped:
1st row (up to down): Ryeowook
Heechul
Haneul
Eunhyuk

2nd row (up to down): Sooyoung
Sunny
Taeyeon
Jessica

3rd row (up to down): Krystal
Luna
Victoria
Sulli

4th row: (up to down): Jonghyun
Taemin
Key
Onew

5th row (up to down): Soohyun (from U-kiss)
Juri
Heechul (from ZE:A)
Kwanghee (from ZE:A)

“Welcome to: Star Golden Bell Idol Special! Now, we have Super Junior’s Ryeowook, Heechul and Eunhyuk!”

“What about me?!” asked Haneul.

“Oh! Mianhae Haneul-sshi!” said Hyun-Moo causing laughter. “How could anyone forget? Ah, Lee Sungmin’s wife!”

“Annyeonghaseyo! It’s an honour to be here!” said Haneul bowing in her seat.

“Then we have SNSD’s Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon and Jessica! And F(x)’s Krystal, Luna, Victoria and Sulli! Krystal-sshi? Is it nice being able to see your sister on the same show?” asked Hyun-Moo.

“Neh, even if we’re sisters, we don’t get to see each other often because our groups are both promoting,” said Krystal.

“Now we don’t need to know the others,” said Hyun-Moo causing a shocked expression for everyone else.

“1, 2, 3! WHAT ABOUT US?!” everyone said together bringing more laughter.

“I’m joking, we have SHINee’s Jonghyun, Taemin, Key and Onew! And in the 5th row we have Soohyun from U-Kiss, Jung Juri and Heechul and Kwanghee from ZE:A!” announced Hyun-Moo.

“You know one thing? I’ve NEVER been on this show!” exclaimed Haneul.

“How come none of our people organized it?”

“I DON’T KNOW! And I made my debut 5 YEARS AGO!”  shouted Haneul.

“Who cares?” asked Hyun-Moo making everyone laugh.

“You should care! I would’ve brought more views and rates on the show!”

“At least you’re on the show!”

“Juri-sshi how do you feel about SNSD being on this show?” asked Haneul changing the subject.

“I envy them, they’re taking up all of my comedy bits,” said Juri.

“And what about me being on the show?”

“Oh, you too,” said Juri and Haneul was defeated.

“Anyway, we heard Sungmin and Haneul are getting married! When’s the wedding?” asked Hyun-Moo.

“In 10 days,” replied Haneul.

“How come you didn’t invite us?” asked Hyun-Moo and everyone started questioning her.

“Well, I was pregnant-“

“YOU WERE PREGNANT?! AND YOU TOLD NO ONE?!” asked Hyun-Moo making Haneul laugh and embarrassed.

“Neh, I had the baby two months ago,” said Haneul. “I only told the Super Junior members and my family.”

“Did anyone else know?”

“Aniyo, except for SooMan-sshi,” said Haneul.

“Did you bring the baby or is Sungmin looking after it?”

“I brought him over with Sungmin,” said Haneul.

“It’s a BOY!” exclaimed Hyun-Moo immediately. “Bring him over!” demanded Hyun-Moo. Haneul walked over to Sungmin who was behind the set and carried Kwangjoo to show everyone.

“His name is Kwangjoo,” said Haneul as everyone adored his chubby cheeks. “Annyeong,” said Haneul holding Kwangjoo hand and waved. She gave Kwangjoo back to Sungmin and returned to her seat.

“We did a few polls before the show and everyone voted. The first question: How many babies do you think Haneul will have?” said Hyun-Moo and Haneul laughed.

“What is this? Why would you ask that?” asked Haneul.

“It was just a prediction,” replied Hyun-Moo, “and everyone voted quite a large number.”

“Oh, Noona!” Onew called out to her. He turned back to everyone and said, “She hates being called Noona. Noona~!” said Onew and Haneul gave him a shameful look.

“You’re a bad dongsaeng,” commented Haneul and Onew sort of flinched but then began speaking again.

“Noona, don’t worry! I voted that you would have none!”  said Onew and everyone laughed. “She didn’t tell me she hadn’t had any children yet! Not my fault!”

“Before we announce how many people would think you will have, SHINee’s debut song was “Noona neomu yeppeo” let’s hear that song with Haneul being the noona!” announced Hyun-Moo.

“Bwo?!” asked Haneul but was forced to get up anyway.

“Keep repeating Noona, I want to see her irritated,” said Hyun-Moo evilly. Haneul was in the middle of all four of the SHINee members and they began circling her.

Noona~! Noona~! Noona~! Noona~! They all sang as Haneul felt embarrassed. Noona neomu yeppeo~!

“Ya! Back off!” shouted Sungmin from behind the set making everyone laugh. Sungmin smirked evilly and everyone returned to their seats.

“Okay… looks like no one can dance with Haneul anymore,” said Hyun-Moo embarrassing Haneul. “Anyway, the number of children everyone predicted Haneul will have is… 7!” announced Hyun-Moo. Haneul dropped her jaw including the members she was with in her line.

“Come on Noona! You’re still young! You can have more!” shouted Jonghyun annoying Haneul.

“Then stop calling me noona!” exclaimed Haneul.

“Okay ahjumma!”

“Ugh!”

“The next question was… who do you think looks like the-guy-next-door-kid-of-guy? Answered by the girls, but Key also answered as well and he voted himself,” said Hyun-Moo.

“That’s because I have better flaming charisma than Minho,” said Key arrogantly.

“To everyone else you look more like a diva,” said Haneul.

“Noona~! You don’t look anything like an idol anymore!” said Key.

“Ya!” shouted Sungmin.

“Mianhae!” Key shouted back.

“See! I have Sungmin on my side! Who do you have?” asked Haneul.

“Oh, I have Juri,” said Key.

“Okay, I will back-off of Juri ahjumma!” shouted Sungmin cheekily.

“Anyway, the boy in 3rd place is… Taemin!” announced Hyun-Moo and Taemin just smiled. “In 2nd place is Soohyun from U-Kiss!”

“Oh, gomawo, I haven’t gotten to talk yet!” said Soohyun.

“Neh, Haneul grabbed everyone’s attention,” said Hyun-Moo, “continue.”

“I’m lonely! Baby, I’m so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely~!” said Soohyun singing 2ne1’s Lonely.

“Why do you feel lonely?”

“Because I came here all alone, I miss my members,” replied Soohyun.

“Neh! I miss my family! I haven’t gotten to spend any time with them much,” said Haneul.

“But your parents are in the audience,” said Hyun-Moo.

“Oh, jinja?! You know, they have such a big accent. We say소/so, they say서/seo. We say해/hae, they say헤/he. When we were cooking lunch, they wanted비빔밥/Bibimbap, they said they wanted비빔뱝/Bibimbyap,” said Haneul making everyone laugh. “They are staying at my house at it’s really confusing and hard to communicate when talking in Korean.”

“And in 1st place is… Eunhyuk!” announced Hyun-Moo and the camera focused on Eunhyuk who was drinking water. He laughed and put down the bottle. “Why were you drinking water?”

“I never thought I would’ve gotten 1st,” replied Eunhyuk.

“Do you know who voted for you?” asked Hyun-Moo.

“Haneul-“

“I didn’t vote for you,” said Haneul immediately.

“Then who did you vote for?”

“Soohyun-sshi,” replied Haneul.

“I think Sunny-“ said Eunhyuk.

“I didn’t vote for you either, I voted for Soohyun,” said Sunny. Eunhyuk was officially defeated as Haneul high-fived Sunny.

“Looks like Soohyun should’ve gotten 1st place,” said Hyun-Moo.

“Then I think Krystal-sshi-“

“If Minho were here I would’ve voted for him,” said Krystal.

“I’m going to shut up now,” said Eunhyuk.

“Now, the question for the guys was: Who looks like the-girl-next-door-kind-of-girl? I can just say that Juri had no votes,” said Hyun-Moo.

“That’s because I’m too good for these girls,” said Juri defending herself.

“Nice, in 3rd place was Haneul,” said Hyun-Moo, “looks like Haneul’s getting the spotlight today.”

“Who voted for me?” asked Haneul and saw Ryeowook, Onew, Key and Kwanghee put their hands up. “Aw, kamsahamnida!”

“In 2nd place was Krystal-sshi!” Everyone clapped and she looked at Eunhyuk. “Why were you looking at Eunhyuk?”

“I know he voted for me,” replied Krystal.

“And in 1st place is… Taeyeon-sshi!” She bowed.

“The reason why I got first place is because I do nothing whatever Sooyoung or Juri unnie does,” said Taeyeon. Sooyoung dropped her jaw.

“What does Sooyoung do?” asked Eunhyuk.

“She does aegyo, and it’s embarrassing,” said Taeyeon. “Sooyoung, do aegyo.”

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrWy4IyJNuk)

“Oppa papapapapapapa!” said Sooyoung and everyone immediately laughed.

“I think we can stop there already,” said Haneul. “I’ve seen better than Sunny.”

“Jinja?” everyone asked.

“Neh, my friend, Yunae-sshi is Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. She did just a little bit of her aegyo and Kyuhyun immediately listened to her and gave in.”

“Please imitate it,” said Hyun-Moo.

“Oppa~! Please make me lunch~!” said Haneul and Sunny was humiliated. “I will install the newest version of Starcraft~! And we can go for a walk in the park~! Aniyo, I will make lunch for you~! Saranghae~!”

“Oh, Sunny, do aegyo!”

“There’s a two lines from Super Junior-H’s Cooking Cooking. 자기야 많이 먹어~!자기야 배불러?”

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05nmnHPq5A&feature=related)

Everyone thought the aegyo was the same.

“So, Haneul, are you Korean?” asked Hyun-Moo.

“Aniyo, I’m Vietnamese,” said Haneul.

“Can you speak any other language?”

“Neh, English,” replied Haneul.

“Why don’t you and Heechul-sshi have a conversation in English?” asked Hyun-Moo. They nodded their heads and Haneul turned to face Heechul.

“Uh… vedy nice weather tooday,” said Heechul.

“How do you know? We’re inside,” said Haneul in fluent English.

“Uh… I… uh, I check whether, man,” replied Heechul.

“Do you mean you checked at the weather before?”

“Oh, yes, that is what mean, man.”

“What’s the weather like?”

“Uh… vedy good.”

“Is it raining?” asked Haneul.

“Oh yes it is.”

“Then why did you say the weather was nice? Do you like rain?”

“Oh yes, I vedy love rain,” said Heechul.

“Oh, so would you play in the rain?”

“Oh yes, anitime, man.”

“So, are you coming to the wedding?”

“I already told you, man!”

“So you’re not coming?”

“No!”

“I thought you were coming.”

“I am, man!”

“Then why did you say no?”

“I… I… I’m coming to duh wedding man!”

“Okay, you know your English is very bad.”

“I know, man! Oh, thanks man.”

“It wasn’t a compliment, and I’m a girl.”

“Then what you doing in this line?”

“I’ve never been on this show!”

“Well you not a guy, man, yo!”

“Then why do you keep saying man?”

“Because most of I English is part-“

“What do you mean? I can’t understand you.”

“Most of English part, of my.”

“Oh, do you mean it’s part of your English? Okay, I’ll call you a girl, that’s part of my English,” said Haneul then Heechul froze up.

“I not duh girl, man!”

“Then stop calling me a man!”

“I can’t! I have nuding too say!”

“Your English is terrible!”

“I know, man!”

“Why are you agreeing with me?!”

“Because I like to, man,” said Heechul and their conversation made everyone laugh. “It’s vedy nice wheder today, man!”

“We’ll stop there!” said Hyun-Moon while laughing.

“I seriously don’t understand his English,” said Haneul.

“I heard Haneul retired-“

“I DID NOT RETIRE! I WAS JUST ON A HIATUS!” shouted Haneul furiously. “Where’d you here that I retired?!”

“Woah, mianhae, I just heard it, don’t blame me!” replied Hyun-Moon.

“Now that’s what I call ‘Flaming Charisma’,” said Eunhyuk laughing.

“We’ll play some games now, first is Nicole from Kara!” announced Hyun-Moo.

“Wait a minute, shouldn’t you have stopped the game with her from season one?” asked Eunhyuk. “It’s going to be confusing! I’ll have a headache!”

“Don’t worry Eunhyuk-sshi! Now! Super Junior and Haneul line will guess song names!” announced Hyun-Moo. First was Eunhyuk. “Start… NOW!”

“Okay, who am I pointing to?” asked Nicole pointing at Eunhyuk.

“Me?” asked Eunhyuk.

“No, in my point of view!”

“Me?”

“No! If you were me who would you ponting at?”

“You/너?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Neh! Now I’m singing! La, la, la~! What’s the word?” asked Nicole.

“Humming?”

“Aniyo!”

“La/라?”

“Neh-!”

“It’s You/Neorago/너라고?” asked Eunhyuk and he heard a small ding!

Next was Haneul.

“What do people call you?” asked Nicole.

“Bwo? Uh…”

“What annoys you?”

“Annoys me? Being called noona?”

“Neh! What do they call you?”

“Noona/누나/Big sister.”

“Neh! Now I’m looking at myself in the mirror and I say “I’m very ___”?”

“예뻐/yeppeo/pretty? Oh! 누나 너무 예뻐/Noona neomu yeppeo/Big Sister is very pretty!” said Haneul and she heard a small ding!

Haneul was getting tired of playing the games, looks like she was getting old… The show finally ended and she went to the next show she appeared on “Come to Play”.

“Now today we have a guest that had gone on a long hiatus and is making an appearance on today’s show and is apparently getting married in 10 days. Let’s welcome Lee Haneul!” announced the MC. Haneul went on the show and was having fun all up until she started talking about her childhood.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yJ-WZKbLM listen while reading)

“Haneul-sshi, what was it like in your trainee days at SM Entertainment?” asked the MC. Haneul giggled awkwardly.

“Neh… I’ve never done this on a show before. No one has ever asked me to talk about my childhood when I was training in the company… it’s my first time saying this so it might shock a lot of people,” said Haneul just about to cry.

“I hope nothing bad happened,” said the MC and other people agreed.

“Neh, uh… it was actually quite awful. When I first came to the company, I was unique yet I stood out from the others and that gave me a lot of attention mainly because I was a girl from a different country. I was very respectful, but I think many girls envied me or hated me for no reason at all.
I was forced to have my own personal life that I couldn’t share. I wasn’t very social and I was bullied a lot of the time,” said Haneul and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

“I-I… was tortured. I suffered so much and I almost gave up on my debut because of the harsh treatment from other girls. Girls would always put my head in the toilet and flush it, I was kicked and punched so hard I could barely stand after I went to my room after training or school.

I had to live like that for 3 years, until I actually made friends. I made about 4 and we were supposed to debut as a 5-member girl-group. We loved hanging around each other, until one day we had a fight… We were kicking and punching each other and I was sadly the weakest and was hurt the most from the fight and they even pulled some of my hair. All I could see was blood everywhere.

We were finally able to separate after some boys, actually not just boys, it was TRAX oppas when there were four of them together. They stopped us from fighting and the four girls ran away and disappeared. I don’t know where they are anymore.

After that TRAX oppas took care of me until they debuted and it felt like we were sort of parting away from each other. I was very lonely again and people thought, “If she has no one to take care of her, why don’t we bully her again?” and so everyone kept doing it again. Only every few months would TRAX oppas come and visit and they kept worrying about me. I kept living like that again for almost two years.

A few months before my debut I was able to escape all of it by keeping myself busy with my debut. I would like to take this opportunity and… say sorry to the four girls. I won’t mention their names though.

Guys… jeongmal mianhae. I don’t know where you guys are, I hope you’re safe and happy, I have already forgiven you, I hope you have forgiven me as well.

And I would also like to thank TRAX oppas. Kamsahamnida TRAX oppas. Oppas always took care of me, I cried a lot and you had to put up with it, mianhae, I was just really depressed, you helped me get through the bad times. I hope we get to see each other soon. I invitied you guys to the wedding, I know you’re coming so I hope I get to see my oppas’ smiles. Jay oppa, Jungmo oppa, Min-woo oppa and Jungmo oppa, jeongmal kamshamnida! Saranghae,” said Haneul and wiped away her nonstop-flowing tears.
--

Finished! Anyway:
@kaitlyntheillestt I said who the guy was at the top, next chappie: WEDDING!
@alexpop Thank you, I love compliments

Thank you! Comment!