Wedding Part 2/Honeymoon

Memories of Love

@SoriB2STkpop ^^ YAY!
@alexpop Yeah, military will be so hard and sad but they’ll see Kangin T_T
@kaitlyntheillestt The dress was similar to my cousin’s, one of the reasons why I chose it ^^

Hey guys!  Today, July 5, it’s been exactly 1 year since Kangin enlisted in the army… Kangin oppa, we hope to see you soon next year.
--

2011, December 14, 5:45

“Remember to feed them corn and bread,” said Bom.

“Alright, I will,” replied Haneul rolling her eyes. Sandara then joined them and gave them important lectures on how to take care of babies.

“Always keep them happy, but don’t spoil them. Especially when they try using aegyo on you,” said Sandara. “By the way Haneul, happy 6th anniversary.”

“Thank you sunbae-nim,” replied Haneul. Yes, today marked Haneul’s 6th anniversary since Haneul made her debut as a solo artist.

“It’s okay, you’re going on a honeymoon after the wedding right? Where?” asked Sandara.

“Just in Busan,” replied Haneul. Then she and Sungmin took pictures with everyone.  Everyone congratulated Haneul on her anniversary and she was on her way out of the vineyard and off to Busan.

“1 2 3! Congratulations HanMin!” everyone shouted and streamers poured onto them. They kissed before leaving the wedding scene. The bridesmaids and groomsmen helped them put all of the gifts into a couple of luggage bags before they left at 6:25 pm. Sadly, Kwangjoo couldn’t go with them, so they left Kwangjoo with Super Junior.

They arrived in Busan at 6:55 pm and arrived at Haeundae Grand Hotel 7:20 pm. They checked in and unpacked. After that they started opening a few of their wedding gifts.

From the girls:

33939.jpg

From 2NE1:

bride_tag.JPG

From the guys:

scattered-pearl-basket-l.jpg

samsung-s860.jpg

album10.jpg

From IU:

34178-I-Love-You-Boy-And-Girl-Keychain-L

g_hJw4.jpg

34178-Key-Heart-Pendent-Cute-Couple-Key-

“Hehe, I guess IU loves buying things concerning her,” said Haneul. (Get it?)

“The cameras are cool, I guess they wanted us to use it for our honeymoon,” said Sungmin.

“Aw, the glass dolphin is so cute, no wonder they said it was really fragile.”

“Hey, the bride necklace is made out of wood, maybe 2NE1 made it themselves?” asked Sungmin.

“Aw, that’s sweet. Look in the basket,” said Haneul and Sungmin pulled out a few photos of them together before they started dating along with a DVD. “Put the DVD in the player, I wanna see what it is,” said Haneul.

Sungmin put it in the player and they watched.

“1 2 3! Annyeonhaseyo! We are Super Juni-OR!” all of the members shouted. They also saw the girls, Sungjin and Jaewon.

“We made this video for you guys. We recorded all of your memories in a camera because we knew you’d end up together. We quietly spied on you or hid cameras in your rooms when you were together, to show you your memories,” said Leeteuk.

“HanMin! Fighting!” everyone shouted. Then it switched to a couple of self-cams. The first one was when Haneul first moved into the dorms.

“Sungmin oppa~!” called out Haneul acting cute. “Do you want to eat lunch~?”

“You don’t have any money do you?” asked Sungmin.

“Alright, you caught me, please?” asked Haneul going back to normal.

“Fine, let me just-“ said Sungmin then slipped on a puddle of water and landed in Haneul’s arms. They looked at each other then laughed.

“Isn’t the girl supposed to do that?” asked Haneul.

“It wasn’t my fault,” said Sungmin then they went out. It switched to another one when Sungjin was visiting.

“Noona~!” called out Sungjin.

“Ya!” shouted Haneul making Sungjin flinch then he laughed.

“My new method of annoying you!” said Sungjin. Haneul rolled her eyes and Sungmin walked into the room. He was making breakfast until he laid his eyes on Haneul. He kept staring at her while he poured milk… in the wrong place.

“Uh… hyung? Hyung? Hyung?” asked Sungjin shaking his brother.

“Neh?” asked Sungmin not taking his eyes off of Haneul.

“Hyung you’re-“

“Can you go for a minute?” asked Sungmin. Haneul then stared back at him and looked at his pants.

“Sungmin oppa?” asked Haneul making a weird face just about to laugh. Then Sungmin looked at his pants and realised he poured the milk on his pants especially in that place.

“Ah, why didn’t you tell me I was doing that Sungjin?” asked Sungmin.

“Sorry hyung, you weren’t listening,” replied Sungjin. Sungmin looked at Haneul who was quietly giggling. He threw his head back in embarrassment. Then it switched to another setting when Leeteuk, Sungmin and Haneul were in the Living Room. Sungmin was sleeping on the couch while Leeteuk was playing a game and Haneul was on the computer.

Sungmin slightly moved which caused him to roll off of the couch and landed on his back.

“Hahahaha! Sungmin ah! You’re so stupid you airhead!” teased Leeteuk. Haneul was just walking to her room then laughed along with Leeteuk and bumped into the door. She landed on her back and Leeteuk laughed at her as well.

“Hahaha! Haneul ah! Now you too?” asked Leeteuk.

“Now you feel the pain?” asked Sungmin still half-awake. Haneul nodded. Then the scene switched to when Sungmin and Haneul were out shopping Kyuhyun for a bed.

“By the way,” someone whispered in the background, “we stole this from the store’s security cameras, do NOT show this to anyone who works there.” They laughed and saw Haneul and Sungmin supposedly playing hide-and-seek in the store.

“Ya! Sungmin ah!” Haneul shouted running through every aisle in the store. Sungmin sighed and landed on a bed behind him. Haneul finally found him sleeping on the bed and bounced on him. He immediately woke up and they started bouncing on the bed.

“I think this bed will do,” said Sungmin. Then they started jumping on it. Sungmin almost fell off the edge until Haneul caught his hand but since she was on the edge as well she also fell with him and she landed on her stomach while Sungmin landed on his back. They moaned in pain.

“Let’s not do that again,” said Sungmin. They chuckled before getting up again. Then it switched back to the dorms. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were playing Starcraft while Haneul was making a phone call.

“Ya! Turn that down!” shouted Haneul.

“No way! I’m losing!” shouted Kyuhyun. “See Haneul! Look what you made me do!”

“Yeah, whatever,” replied Haneul rolling her eyes. Kyuhyun would always shout that someone made him lose for no reason.

“See! Haneul! I lost! Because of you!” Kyuyun shouted frustrated.

“Haha! Sore loser~!” Sungmin teased getting up and behind the couch and to the kitchen. There was a balloon on the ground and without knowing it, Sungmin stepped on it and popped it causing him to slip and his back collided with the edge of the couch. “AAAHHH!!!”

“Haha! Sore winner! And literally sore!” Kyuhyun teased and saw Sungmin on the ground rubbing his back. “I actually got my revenge without having to do anything but lose,” muttered Kyuhyun happily. Haneul laughed then checked to make sure he didn’t get any bruises.

“Are all of these just the times I fell?” asked Sungmin as Haneul kept laughing.

“I never… realised… how funny that was,” said Haneul in between laughs. Then it switched to a scene when they were watching a horror movie with all of the other members. Within the first 10 minutes it was already scary.

Haneul and Eunhyuk screamed as they hid behind someone. They weren’t in a relationship yet, but Haneul hid behind Sungmin then looked up at him. He was blushing, meaning she did something wrong. Realising what she had done, she also blushed and caught everyone attention.

“Sungmin and Haneul sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” everyone shouted teasing them.

“I would NEVER do that!” both of them shouted. Then Haneul screeched after watching another scary part and hid behind Sungmin again. Then she moved away after doing it a third time but couldn’t help but hide behind him again another 10 times. Haneul blushed herself after watching that and Sungmin started teasing her.

Then it changed to a self-cam of when Sungmin and Haneul were dating and were walking in the park. Haneul laughed after Sungmin got her to spin in circles with him.

“Aw, they’re having so much fun,” they heard Eunhyuk in the background. “I want to do that with my girlfriend when I have one.”

“Too bad, you’re a loner,” replied Leeteuk.

“Shut up hyung!”

Then Sungmin and Haneul were happily walking past them and to a fountain. They started splashing water on each other until they were literally wet from head to toe. They could here Eunhyuk and Leeteuk’s bickering in the background but it was funny. Then when they saw Sungmin and Haneul kiss, Eunhyuk’s reaction was priceless.

“EWWWW!!!! I’M NOT GONNA DO THAT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!” exclaimed Eunhyuk shaking the camera.

“And you would rather spin around with her in circles?” asked Leeteuk.

“Of course, ‘cuz then it would feel like I’m in a romantic drama,” replied Eunhyuk.

“They kiss in dramas as well.”

“I said shut up hyung…”

“But it does look like Sungmin and Haneul are in a drama right now, they look so happy…”

“Neh, they really are a perfect couple.” Then the camera switched back to everyone from the first scene; the introduction.

“Congratulations HanMin, you’re married and happy together,” said Leeteuk and Haru in unison.

“We hope that with your love spreading on to us, we can all find love and happiness,” said Heechul and Ha Ni together.

“We hope your memories of love will be one of the highlights on your honeymoon,” said Yunae and Kyuhyun.

“Spend all of your time whenever and wherever you want,” said Ryeowook and (2) Haneul.

“We’ll take care of baby Kwangjoo together. He’ll miss you, we’ll make sure not to spoil him too much,” said Hangeng and Su-Hyeon.

“We’ll finally get to live in your house for a week until you get back from your honeymoon!” everyone cheered.

“Relax and make more beautiful memories on your honeymoon with the camera, frames and photo album by taking pictures together,” said Yesung and Hye-Jin.

“If you search down in your heart, you’ll find the music of love,” said Donghae and Minjee then laughed. “Nah, we’re kidding.”

“But if you search through the basket you’ll find a CD,” said Henry and Aura.

“That CD contains our own composed songs that won’t ever exist in albums,” said Zhou Mi and Hae Sun.

“We did it especially for you guys to be happy, enjoy it,” said Siwon and Yoojin.

“We wish Haneul a happy 6th anniversary since she debuted,” said Kibum and Sookyung.

“After having to go through hard times, you made it through,” said Shindong and Nari.

“And now you can enjoy honeymoon, one last congratulations!” said Eunhyuk.

“Congratulations HanMin! Goodbye!” everyone shouted.

“Aw, that’s so sweet of them,” said Hanul after they waved goodbye.

“Neh, looks like they really would like us to make memories of love. And this is our first memory, saranghae,” said Sungmin.

“Saranghae,” said Haneul and they kissed. After they listened to a few songs they went to sleep peacefully.
--

So sweet T_T