And the 'Devil' Enters

Memories of Love

@tina_luvs_music Really? Sorry, but I guess I made someone cry, that’s a success ^^
@SoriB2STkpop Be brave… be brave, or let the tears out
@kaitlyntheillestt Seems like everyone wants to cry, am I really a good writer?

By the way, I just thought, “Well, couples might not last that long, they usually break up because someone always enters the story-why not make a twist?” There IS a twist in here, then two more, so watch out!
--

2012, January 12, 5:00 pm

“Kyuhyun oppa, I’m going for a walk,” said Yunae and immediately left before Kyuhyun could say anything.

“Uh… be careful… if you don’t already know that?” Kyuhyun said. ‘She would’ve told me sooner if she was going by herself…’ thought Kyuhyun then carried on with his work.

“AAAHHHH!!! OPPA!!!!” someone screamed. Kyuhyun had to cover his ears to block out the fangirl screams, but it didn’t help. “OPPA!!! I’M FINALLY HERE!!! AAAHH!!!!”

“Shut up!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Oppa! That was not very nice!” they shouted back.

‘Great, another fangi-‘ thought Kyuhyun then saw his old classmate from high school. “Er… Jaehyun… what are you doing here?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Oppa! I finally get to meet a star! I finally know an actual star! From my own childhood! AH!” the so-called Jaehyun couldn’t stop squealing. “Oppa! Let’s go somewhere outside! Let’s go! I want people to know that I know you! AH! This is going to be so fun!!!”

“Uh, Jaehyun, I don’t really-“

“Who cares? Let’s go! I can’t wait anymore!” Jaehyun squealed literally dragging Kyuhyun out of the dorm. She made him run with him all the way to the city, luckily there weren’t many girls around.

“Jaehyun, this isn’t right. I have a-“ said Kyuhyun.

“Do I really care? I just want to show off for a few moments. You don’t mind do you?” asked Jaehyun trying to act innocent.

‘Show off? Oh, right, show off,’ thought Kyuhyun. “Actually I-“

“Great! Let’s walk around the park romantically!” Jaehyun suggested, more like ordered. Kyuhyun groaned but Jaehyun entirely ignored his actions.

Yunae was walking in the park and hummed while looking at the sun setting. The golden sun, reflecting its shine on buildings and windows. She couldn’t see a more beautiful sight than this, then she turned her head around to see two people sitting near the fountain.

“Is that Kyuhyun oppa? Oh, it’s Kyuhyun oppa, with a girl,” she whispered to herself. She quietly hid behind a tree close to them, close enough to hear their conversation.

“Oppa! This is amazing! The sunset is amazing! And I’m finally spending time with you!” Jaehyun squealed.

“Uh, Jae-“

“Stop calling me Jaehyun! You can call me your girl from now on,” Jaehyun said holding his arm and placed her head on his shoulder.

“My girl?”

“Your girl. So oppa, you will be officially my boyfriend, and I’ll be your girlfriend! This is so exciting!” she squealed once more and forced him into a hug.

‘Kyuhyun oppa… is her boyfriend?’ thought Yunae still staring at the two. She saw Jaehyun smirking towards her, and smiled evilly.

‘That girl must’ve been Kyuhyun oppa’s old girlfriend, or current one. I’ll make sure she’s heartbroken because Kyuhyun oppa is mine,’ thought Jaehyun looking at Yunae. Yunae ran away and Jaehyun finally let go of Kyuhyun.

“Jaehyun! I have a girlfriend! I can’t have two!” exclaimed Kyuhyun.

“So what oppa? If you can’t have two then pick one. That girl, Yunae, or me?” asked Jaehyun trying to use her aegyo.

“I choose Yunae! And how do you know her?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I saw her hiding behind the tree, and she had a bag with her name on it,” replied Jaehyun slightly smirking.

“And you just said all of that when she saw us together?! What kind of a girl are you?!” asked Kyuhyun furiously and ran to find Yunae.

‘Now he found out! He’s ruining my plan! Kyuhyun oppa, pabo! But who cares, they’re going to break up anyway,’ thought Jaehyun as she saw Kyuhyun disappear.

“Yunae! Yunae! YUNAE!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. The sun had set and the moon and stars were now shining in the dark black sky. “YUNAE!!! Please! Where are you?! Please! Forgive me if you saw what happened!” He was in the middle of nowhere. He couldn’t see anyone in the white mist.

“Yunae! Please don’t run away from me! Please don’t get mad! It didn’t mean a thing!” Kyuhyun shouted one last time, and no one responded. He was just about to walk back until he heard Yunae’s voice.

“Really oppa? Then why didn’t you say anything?” asked Yunae, eyes filled with tears hiding behind a tree.

“Yunae! I-!”

“Then why didn’t you fight back?! I was staring at you for more than five minutes hugging her! And you didn’t say a word! Why would you do this to me?”

“Yunae I-!”

“No! Just don’t say my name anymore! You don’t deserve to say my name anymore! Just stay away from me! I don’t want to see you anymore!” Yunae shouted at him then ran into the white mist.

“Wait! Yunae! Don’t leave! Yunae?” Kyuhyun called out to her but decided to not go anywhere near the white mist. ‘She’s gone… she’s gone… wae?! WAE?!’ thought Kyuhyun screaming at himself in his head. He walked back to the dorms with a depressed expression thinking he’ll never see Yunae again.

‘What if she’s lost? What if she’ll never come back? What if-?” thought Kyuhyun then noticed Donghae snapping his fingers in his face.

“Annyeong? Anyone home? Come on Kyuhyun, what’s wrong with you?” asked Donghae.

“It’s Yunae… she ran away…” replied Kyuhyun.

“Jinja? She was just here a few minutes ago. She was packing her bags and was crying. She refused to tell anyone what happened, did you do something?” asked Donghae.

“She was just here?! Why didn’t you tell me sooner, pabo!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and was about to run out the door until he felt someone tug his shirt.

“Oppa! Don’t leave! She doesn’t deserve you!” he heard a girl squeal. He rolled his eyes and turned to her.

“Jaehyun! You don’t and never will deserve me! If you think you can just come in here and decide to be my girlfriend, you’ll have to do a lot more work to win my heart. Or better yet, change your attitude, because nothing about you is worth my time or worth being someone who actually will be loved. So don’t even try! And DON’T follow me! Because you ruined everything! I don’t want to see your face in these dorms ever again!” Kyuhyun shouted and ran out of the door laving Jaehyun sobbing.

“Sssh, sssh…. It’s okay Jaehyun, it just takes a bit of time for him to calm down,” said Eunhyuk calming Jaehyun down, wrapping his muscular arms around him.

“Eunhyuk-sshi, will he ever forgive me?” asked Jaehyun.

“Of course he will, he’s evil, but not totally evil. I’ll drive you to a place I know where people have had this problem,” said Eunhyuk and drove Jaehyun somewhere.

Kyuhyun ran to the only place he knew where he thought Yunae would be; they’re special place. But it would be too dangerous, even if she was there, he couldn’t continue. ‘Mianhae Yunae... I’ll come back tomorrow, I’ll find you, we’ll be together again…’ thought Kyuhyun then turned back. Little did he know that Yunae was right in front of him, hiding behind a tree.

Yunae sat down, hugging her legs and cried her heart out. ‘Of course, he can’t care about me that much. Our special place is only special in daylight, when it’s dark it’s dangerous, so he doesn’t even risk his life to save me… fine… I’ll go, see if I care if I die! Kyuhyun, you chose the wrong girl, mianhae, I’m never going to see you ever again!’ Yunae screamed in her head then ran into a cold sinister white mist with only her bag.

Jaehyun was silently listening to Eunhyuk who was driving, since he was the only one doing the talking.

“Jaehyun, please say something? I like it when you talk, and you need to tell me, honestly, why did you do that to Kyuhyun and Yunae?” asked Eunhyuk.

“I don’t know… I just thought it was the right thing to do… but it made things even worse. Kyuhyun oppa is right, what kind of a girl am I to be treating others like I just did? I don’t have any right to have any friends, family, money, clothes or a life!” exclaimed Jaehyun.

“Wow, calm down Jaehyun-sshi! I just don’t understand, whenever you’re around Kyuhyun you seem all hyper and excited also fangirl-ish and squeal too much-“

“Shut up! I thought squeals were attractive so don’t blame me for doing it so much! It even started breaking my voice at some point! Do you want me to squeal right in front of you so you’ll become deaf?!”

“WOW! JAEHYUN-SSHI I SAID CALM DOWN! Mianhae! I was just…. Listing the things you did, besides they are true. Anyway, it was as if you didn’t like him at all, just wanted to take advantage of him. Wae?”

“I… Eunhyuk-sshi, I do things without knowing what I’m actually doing, and the reason why I do it. It just doesn’t make sense to me at all! I can’t control myself! I’m a maniac!”

“Jaehyun-sshi!!! FOR THE LAST TIME! CALM DOWN! Don’t worry about it anymore, I was just asking a question, no need to start insulting yourself and get carried away with it.”

“But Eunhyuk-sshi! I need to solve this! I just broke two hearts today!”

“And now you’re breaking mine!”

“Mianhae-but! I need your help! I need to solve it! But there are so many problems with me! I just don’t know what to do-!”

“Okay, FOR THE VERY LAST TIME! CALM DOWN!!!!!! You’re over exaggerating too much, just chillax for a few moments.”

“I can’t…. I need-“

“You’re not going to get my help! Someone’s else’s! Geez!”

“Oh… again, mianhae… I didn’t know that. It’s just that… I-“

“And we’re here!!!!” Eunhyuk shouted getting out of the car and banging on someone’s door. “Let me in! Sungmin-hyung! Haneul! Someone needs your help!”

“I’m coming! I’m coming! Just wait!” Sungmin shouted back then opened the door. “What do you want?”

“Annyeong! This is Jaehyun-sshi! She needs your help, please let us in and help us!” Eunhyuk begged.

“Uh…sure, why not???” said Sungmin uncertain of his answer.

“I’ll assume that as a yes,” said Eunhyuk and pulled Jaehyun into Sungmin’s house.

“Jagiya! Who is it?” they heard Haneul’s voice.

“Eunhyuk ah, and his friend, Jaehyun-sshi!” replied Sungmin.

“Oh!” Haneul said and appeared from the kitchen and taking off her apron. “Welcome! What do you need?”

“A solution to boy troubles!” replied Eunhyuk and pushed Jaehyun in front of him.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jaehyun imnida… nice to meet you,” said Jaehyun quietly.

“Annyeong! So, boy troubles?” asked Haneul and Jaehyun nodded. “Well, I’ve had a five-year experience of boy troubles. Tell me everything, from the beginning.”

“Uh… er, um…” said Jaehyun then looked at Sungmin and Eunhyuk. They continued staring without knowing what was going on.

“Do you guys mind?” Haneul asked finally. They left with sad faces. “So, beginning,” said Haneul as they sat on the couch.

“Alright… Kyuhyun oppa was my friend… more like just a classmate from high school. I came to visit and I figured he already had a girlfriend but I couldn’t control myself. I wanted her to back off of Kyuhyun oppa, and I ended up tearing them apart, and even made Kyuhyun oppa hate me,” Jaehyun explained.

“Jaehyun-sshi… I know Kyuhyun oppa very well, he’s just like a brother to me. How did he see you as a classmate?” asked Haneul.

“If I were honest… I think he was the one who was looking out for me, making sure I wasn’t getting into trouble, fights and all. But when he became a trainee, I think he honestly forgot about caring for me, and just sees me as a horrible squealing fangirl.”

“Kyuhyun oppa… he cared for you, right? Maybe, instead of a girlfriend, he looks at you just like a dongseng, or hubae. I know he’ll give you one more chance to show your beautiful side, and that does not mean just looks but also personality. Do you think you can show him your beautiful side if he gives you another chance?” asked Haneul. Jaehyun nodded slowly.

“But Kyuhyun oppa will never give me another chance! He… he told me he didn’t want to see me ever again, especially in the dorms. I broke his heart, and his girlfriend’s, now he’s searching for her right now, and I know how badly he’s judging me. I didn’t mean to act evil, I just wanted Kyuhyun oppa to be my oppa.”

“Jaehyun-sshi, he’s not the kind of person to be so heartless. Wait, did you say he’s searching for his girlfriend right now?!” asked Haneul standing up.

“Neh, he left before Eunhyuk-sshi and I came here…” replied Jaehyun.

“Bwo?!” Haneul furiously dialled in numbers on her phone. “Kyuhyun, you better not have gone to that special place of yours’!” she whispered.

Kyuhyun returned home and was glad to not to see Jaehyun in the dorms, yet he felt guilty for yelling at her like that. He felt his phone vibrate, took the phone out and clicked the ‘talk’ button.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Kyuhyun! Where are you?!” he heard Haneul’s voice shout into the phone.

“Ya! I can go deaf you know! I’m at the dorms,” replied Kyuhyun.

“Oh! Thank goodness, I’m coming over!” Haneul said then hung up.

“Well that was odd,” said Kyuhyun to himself. A few minutes Haneul ran into the dorms and opened with door so quickly that Kyuhyun almost spat out the water he was drinking.

“Ya! What are you-!” exclaimed Kyuhyun then looked at Jaehyun who entered and quietly closed the door behind her. “What is she doing here?”

“Kyuhyun oppa, Jaehyun is sorry for what she did. If she can explain everything to you, can you give her another chance?” asked Haneul as Kyuhyun stilled looked down on Jaehyun who hid her face.

“It better be good, now talk,” demanded Kyuhyun then Jaehyun explained everything. “So… you thought I forgot about you?” Jaehyun nodded. “Jaehyun, you know that I’ll always take care of you. It’s just that squeal, and your over excitement that scares and irritates me.”

“Jinja? Please forgive me and give me another chance!” begged Jaehyun.

“Alright, I’ll only forgive you until I find Yunae,” said Kyuhyun.

“Gomawo oppa! Oh, and I promise I also won’t squeal anymore!”

“Good.”

“You’re lucky Jaehyun, now, I notice something about you. Eunhyuk-wait, let’s go talk this out in the car,” said Haneul and they left leaving Kyuhyun confused.

The next morning at 6:00 am, Kyuhyun had already left and looked for Yunae. He searched through the city first, then the parks, and basically all around Seoul. But there was one place in Seoul he hadn’t looked yet; their special place.

‘Alright Yunae, I hope you’re still alive, because I willfind you,’ thought Kyuhyun. First he went through a meadow:

meadow1.jpg

Then walked along a pathway.

istockphoto_6312689-pathway-leading-thro

 23291-bigthumbnail.jpg

Then after walking along the pathway, he walked under arched trees.

 %5Bwallcoo.com%5D_road_and_tree_AP24138.

The light at the end of the path blinded him a little so he covered his eyes with his arms then opened them again to see a waterfall. This was they’re special place.

Croatia_Green_Forest_And_Waterfall.jpg

He saw a girl in a boat in the middle of the lake that separated him and the waterfall. She looked at him with a black eye and a few cuts on her face.

“Y-Y-Yunae-sshi…?” Kyuhyun asked too shocked of what must’ve happened to her.

“What do you want?!” Yunae asked angrily.

“What happened to you?”
--

Sorry for the cliffhanger ^^"

Vote:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/7428