Quality Time - Part 1

Memories of Love

Yay! 1000 views! My goal is to have 3000+ views by the time I end this ^^

@alexpop haha, I type too fast, that’s why I don’t see my mistakes, I’ll edit the whole story before I release the VERY LAST chapter and I’ll make sure there are ABSOLUTELY no mistakes. And thank you, yes, many things happen in just one chapter, I try to make the story very exciting
@kaitlyntheillestt lol, yes, he JUST threw it in the trash
@AvyA7X Yes, a lot of stress, and she’s still gotta plan the wedding and take care of baby Kwangjoo T_T
@CreateTheSound yes, he fainted, MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This chapter will just be very romantic ^^
--

2011, November 19, 10:00 am

Haneul drove to the dorms immediately and searched everywhere just in case she didn’t drop her necklace when they moved. She was messing literally EVERTHING IN THE DORMS. Throwing pieces of papers everywhere, pushing furniture, opening closets, drawers and wardrobes. She even got Kyuhyun and Henry to help her.

The members just watched them throw everything everywhere. Leeteuk was amazed of how messy the dorms were, they were NEVER as messy as now.

“I’m not cleaning this up…” said Ha Ni.

“Obviously just one person can’t clean all of this up… I’ll call the cleaners!” Heechul said.

“Can you guys, er… stop going through our personal stuff?” asked Leeteuk.

“NO! I AM GOING TO FIND THAT NECKLACE AND I’M GOING TO KEEP LOOKING FOR IT NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES! EVEN LOOKING IN THE DUMPS!” Haneul shouted furiously making Leeteuk flinch.

“Then… why don’t you go there? It might be there?” suggested Eunhyuk.

“No, that’s the dumbest place I’ve ever heard of,” replied Haneul.

“Keep throwing things around Henry, just keeeep going,” ordered Kyuhyun. After they were absolutely finished messing up the dorms and searching every inch of the house (except for the rubbish bin since it had uh… stuff in it), Haneul finally gave up.

“That’s it?! No one found anything?!!! SUNGMIN IS GOING TO KILL ME!” Haneul shouted in Leeteuk’s face while shaking him furiously.

“No he’s not! You can just buy another one!” Leeteuk shouted over the top of Haneul’s voice with a shaky voice.

“HE’S GOING TO KILL ME! NOTHING CAN REPLACE THAT NECKLACE! IT’S PRICELESS! AND IRREPLACABLE!!!”

“HANEUL UNNIE! SHUT UP!” Ha Ni shouted.

“I CAN’T! I MUST FIND THAT NECKLACE! NOW!”

“H-H-H-H-H-Haneul noona-“

“Don’t call me Noona!” Haneul shouted interrupting Henry.

“Fine, Haneul! Just calm down, we’ll find it. If you don’t get it back by the end of tomorrow, then you can freak out,” said Henry.

“Fine! But Sungmin will know nothing about this!” Haneul shouted then stormed out of the dorms. Everyone sighed.

“I thought she would never leave. Looks like we’re going to be cleaning this up… all of it…” said Donghae.

“Nah, let’s leave Kyuhyun and Henry to it, they’re the ones who did this, so, good luck dongsaengs!” Eunhyuk said.

“Ya! We did a MAGNIFICENT job in creating this messy masterpiece. THIS should be called ART! We did all we could to make this messy… art, so you should really congratulate us. So, by doing so, maybe all of YOU should clean this up!” said Kyuhyun persuading them.

“Yeah! What he said!” Henry said patting Kyuhyun’s back.

“You should thank me as well for making up a good excuse,” Kyuhyun whispered and Henry froze.

“I’m not gonna buy that excuse. If this “art” was really art, then send it to a gallery or something. See if anyone would like it, I definitely wouldn’t,” said Heechul.

“Good luck!” Ryeowook said cheerfully then everyone left.

“I really shouldn’t thank you,” said Henry and proceeded into cleaning up.

“Wait! I’ll think up a very good excuse!”

“When?”

“Starting… NOW!” Kyuhyun said and start thinking. Then he grabbed Henry and pulled him to the door. “Guys! We’re going to have lunch at a restaurant! You guys have to clean it up!” Kyuhyun shouted out to the members.

“Aw! Bwo?! Why are you leaving?! You have to clean up!” Donghae shouted back.

“Too bad! We’ve decided to have a pleasant afternoon!” Kyuhyun pulled Henry out of the door and slammed the door shut loud enough for everyone to hear. They turned around to see Aura and Yunae right in front of them. Kyuhyun jumped back and sighed.

“I thought… I…” Kyuhyun said and fainted.

“Oh! Kyuhyun oppa! Are you okay? Oppa?” asked Yunae.

“I-I-I’m okay…” replied Kyuhyun quickly and slowly got up.

“Geez, why do you keep fainting all the time around Yunae?” asked Aura.

“No reason at all,” replied Kyuhyun and cleared his throat. “I was just… frightened…”

“Wow, the evil maknae – frightened! I thought I would never see this day…” said Henry proudly.

“Shut up.”

“Oppa, do you want to go for a walk?” asked Yunae. She stared into Kyuhyun’s eyes which made her heart melt. ‘Am I the luckiest girl on earth to be locked into Cho Kyuhyun’s eyes?’ Yunae thought.

“S-Sure…” replied Kyuhyun.

“Well, have fun with that, Aura and I are going to the arcade, see ya’!” Henry said and they immediately left.

“Let’s go oppa,” said Yunae and they walked to the park.

‘Okay, calm down Kyuhyun. She’s just a girl. A girl I’m falling in love with. Her eyes are as beautiful as crystals, and her hair is so soft and-WAKE UP KYUHYUN! SHE’S WALKING AHEAD OF YOU!’  thought Kyuhyun and immediately ran up to Yunae and held her hand.

“Hey, uh… why were you walking so fast?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I wasn’t, you stopped walking,” replied Yunae.

“Hey, uh… do you want to uh…” Kyuhyun tried saying something else but there was just nothing but silence. So, Yunae started humming which made him feel a little more awkward.

“Yunae-sshi… can I sing you something?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, you would do that for me?”

“Neh, because… I like you,” said Kyuhyun blushing and grinning. Yunae smiled trying to hide her nervousness. Kyuhyun pulled her to a bench and let her sit down. He kneeled down and held her soft hand. “Yunae-sshi, even if we’ve just met, I get nervous around you. The reason is, you make me feel like I’ve fallen for you. You’re special to me, if it doesn’t look like it, then I’ll say it honestly and mean it. Saranghae.”

Yunae stood frozen and didn’t know what to expect next. ‘He’s looking at me with his innocent eyes. I really am a lucky girl.’

 

In this cold world, I lived without anything of special value

 I couldn’t help but cry when I walked the dark streets

 

I’ve been waiting for you for a long time,

 For someone who’s just like me

 I want to give my loneliness to you

 My endless moment, I pray for you

 

I can’t imagine my life without you

 I don’t want us to separate, ever

 

Even a little smile from you, brings me happiness

 I’ll make a promise to you; this isn’t a dream

 Many days will pass and I’ll still be yours

 My shining moment, forever

 

There are times when my hasty feelings cause trouble

 So let’s remember the good memories

 

I’ve been waiting for you for a long time,

 For someone who’s just like me

 I want give my loneliness to you

 My endless moment, I pray for you

 

I’ll never desire anyone else but you

 Many days will pass and I’ll still be yours

 My shining moment, forever

 

Girl, My Heart is cold,

 Please come back to me

 My shining moment, forever

(The song is called “Endless Moment” by Super Junior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfSFFfTy9gw)

 

Tears fell down Yunae’s cheeks. She never heard such a beautiful voice like his.

“Yunae, will you be my girl?” asked Kyuhyun. Yunae was hesitant, but nodded anyway. “I promise Yunae; we’ll be together forever.”

“You don’t have to, because I already know how faithful you are,” said Yunae as she forced him into a hug. She cried (happy tears) on Kyuhyun’s shirt and he patted her back.

‘Yunae, you caught me back up to my feet. I was about to fall like a domino, but you caught me,’ thought Kyuhyun and smiled. ‘I never found true love… but I found you, and now I can live happily with you, and experience being with my destiny.’

“Kyuhyun oppa, you’re so sweet. If I could be as romantic and sweet like you I would do something. Don’t stop being you, you are perfect the way you are,” said Yunae.

“Don’t worry Yunae, I won’t change, for you.”

“Gomawo oppa.”

“Come one now, let’s keep walking,” said Kyuhyun cupping Yunae’s face and wiping her tears. They held hands and Yunae’s bright smile appeared on her face again. “We’ll go get some ice-cream, then we’ll go to Nam-san Tower.”

“That’s for people how are-“ said Yunae then saw Kyuhyun’s smirk, “… dating. Let’s go!” said Yunae and pulled Kyuhyun to the Nam-san Tower.

Meanwhile, Haneul told Sungmin that she lost the necklace. He said it was okay, but she has to find it before the wedding.

“Heechul oppa… can we do something fun?” asked Ha Ni.

“Why do you always want to do something, I have work, and –but barely any schedules, I still have some though. I don’t really have time to play games Ha Ni,” replied Heechul.

“But oppa!” Ha Ni whined. She kept whining and making noises but Heechul just ignored her. She stole one last glance before walking out the door and walked over to her room which was right next to Heechul’s.

“I thought… Heechul oppa was nicer than this… how could he say that to me?” Ha Ni asked herself in a depressed tone.

Heechul could swear he could hear someone crying. He walked over to Ha Ni’s room assuming it was her.

“Ha Ni ah? Are you in there?” asked Heechul.

“Go away oppa, you don’t care about it!” replied Ha Ni.

“That was mean…” muttered Heechul. “Ha Ni? Can I come in?”

“Fine.” He opened the door to see Ha Ni’s face splattered with tears.

“Ha Ni! What happened?” It was a while before she could reply.

“Oppa! How could you say you have work? I thought we could spend so much time together! But time is just going to pass by! And you won’t care about me! You’ll forget about me! Just like you did when we were kids!” Ha Ni cried.

“I said I was sorry!” Heechul shouted trying not to remember the painful memory, but it came to his head straight away.

He was playing basketball with his friends at the age of 16. Suddenly, he saw little six-year old Ha Ni waving to him behind the fence.

“Who’s that?” asked one of his friends.

“Heechul oppa! Can I play with you?” asked Ha Ni running up to him.

“Mianhae Ha Ni. This is for older boys, like me.”

“But oppa! You said I can play with you today!”

“Later.”

“Oppa!!! Or else I’ll tell umma!”

“Ooooh, whatcha gonna do? Be a good boy and play with a little girl?” his friend mocked him.

“No.”

“Oh no! Then umma will kill him!”

 “Fine!”

“Oh, look! Now he’s being a good boy again! He’s going to play tea party with Mr Teddy Bear! And maybe the famous Mr Octopus will be there!”

“Shut up!”

“Then what are you going to do Heechul?” asked his friends. “If you say no, push her like you don’t care.” Heechul was shaking. What was he going to choose?

He immediately and roughly pushed Ha Ni down to the ground. She cried and warm blood was streaming down her knee.

“Oh look! Now she’s got a oo! Haha!” his friends said. Ha Ni crying made Heechul feel so guilty. The harder she cried and more blood trickled down her knee, the more he regretted doing it. He wish that he could press a reset button somewhere.

“O-Oppa!” Ha Ni cried out to him.

“Ignore her Heechul, let’s go somewhere else, this hoop doesn’t have a net,” said his friend, he followed but he looked back at Ha Ni one more time before leaving.

“Oppa! I’ll never forgive you!” Ha Ni shouted. But nothing worked to make him turn back. He was slapped by his mother for doing that to Ha Ni, a close family friend, a girl who he actually loved being around.

“Do you remember me saying I’ll never forgive you? I did. And I shouldn’t have!” shouted Ha Ni.

“I said don’t remind me about it!”

"Well I’m afraid that it might happen soon! And I don’t want you to go away!” 

“What do you-?”

“You’re going to the army oppa! Did you forget that?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Then why don’t you spend time with me anymore? You leave me for 10 years! 10 years! And we’ve only spent so little time together. And then you’ll be gone and leave me again! I don’t want you to go away again!”  Ha Ni shouted at him then cried into his shoulder.

“Ha Ni, I’ll be back before you know it…”

“But I want to spend as much time with you as possible! And you won’t even spend time with me! That’s the reason why I like being with you! And why I like going to places with you! Did you ever realise that? Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” screamed Ha Ni hitting Heechul’s shoulder.

“Mianhae Ha Ni, I never realised. I promise from now on, we’ll spend as much time together as possible, even if I get tired of it, I’ll be with you, you make me happy. Come on, we’ll go to Nam-san Tower.”

“Really oppa?”

“Neh, and we’ll enjoy being together, arasso?”

“Arasso, let’s go!”  said Ha Ni pulling Heechul out of the dorms and into the car.
--

Finally done! Hope everyone liked it! There’s a part two and three to this. Comment!