Pranking Wars Part 2

Memories of Love

 

A few days after, no one had told SooMan about Haneul and Sungmin, they decided that they would’ve told him sooner but Haneul refused to tell him or let anyone do so.

“We’ll keep it a secret, until a certain scandal will happen…” said Haneul and smiled like a devil. Sungmin was wondering if she had some kind of weird disease making her go crazy but he refused to believe in such a silly thing.

“Sunny!” shouted Sungmin walking over to SNSD’s Sunny and hugging her.

“Sungmin oppa! I missed you!” said Sunny.

“I missed you too!” said Sungmin pouting.

“Why don’t you ever visit?” asked Sunny.

“Oh, mianhae, I’ve been very busy lately,” replied Sungmin.

“It’s okay. What’s been happening lately?”

“Um…” said Haneul breaking their little… uh, conversation.

“Oh, Sunny, let me introduce you to my girlfriend, Haneul. Haneul, this is SNSD’s Sunny, you know her, right?” said Sungmin as Haneul and Sunny shook hands.

“Of course.”

“Uh… girlfriend?” asked Sunny with a disgusted face.

“Neh, girlfriend, did you hear me?”

“I know what you said, but when did this happen?”

“A few days ago, we haven’t told SooMan yet though.”

“Oh, well I love Haneul’s voice, sometimes she sings a song and I cry, but in a happy way.”

“Well, the music I compose is supposed to make you go into a deep mood, so that was actually a compliment so thank you,” said Haneul.

“It’s okay, uh, Sungmin oppa, can we talk for a moment?” asked Sunny. “Is that okay with you Haneul-sshi?”

“Of course, it’s fine, go ahead,” replied Haneul and walked over to Kyuhyun and started chatting with him.

Meanwhile, Sunny and Sungmin went into a corner and Sunny had a disgusted face.

“Oppa, why would you pick her?” asked Sunny.

“What do you mean?” asked Sungmin confused.

“I mean, why her? Why Haneul? Why not me? I thought we’ve been together once and for a long time.”

“That was in the past, I’ve gotten over it. To be honest, I was never really interested in you.”

“Bwo?”

“That’s right, never. I always had my eyes kept on Haneul, even when we were dating. The reason I broke up with you was because she was in an accident and I was worried sick about her.”

“So… you never had any interest in me? At all?”

“Not at all, plus, that was all fake. The smiles, the joy of being with you, none of that really meant anything to me. Haneul was always the one I loved, she’s the only one for me, I’m the only one for her.”

“Bwo? This doesn’t make any sense-“

“Are you really that low Sunny-sshi?” asked Haneul breaking their conversation. Sunny was shocked, she knew she heard everything from the start and she didn’t look like she was in a good mood.

“U-uh…  no-“

“Did you really mean that I wasn’t good enough for him?”

“No, it was all a misunderstanding, I-“

“Save it, Sungmin we’re going,” ordered Haneul pulling Sungmin’s wrist.

“No!” exclaimed Sunny pulling Sungmin back. “We need to talk!”

“What’s so important to talk about?”

“Just shut up and leave us alone!” shouted Sunny catching everyone’s attention. They ignored them and continued arguing.

“Why don’t you back off!”

“Wow, wow, wow, what’s going on here?” asked Siwon.

“They’re fighting… is it… yeah, it’s about me,” replied Sungmin.

“She’s saying I’m not worth it!”

“No, I didn’t! Now that I think about it, you really aren’t!” said Sunny.

“At least I’m not wearing such girly and ugly clothing that shouts out ‘I have terrible taste in clothing!’”

“You know how expensive these clothes are?!” All of the Super Junior members and SNSD members came to the loud argument.

“That’s enough, please stop fighting Sunny unnie,” begged Seohyun.

“Not unless she apologizes!”

“That will never happen,” stated Haneul.

“You really don’t deserve Sungmin as much as me!”

“And what does Sungmin say?” asked Haneul as they all turned to Sungmin. He tried hiding behind Siwon but he got out of the way and the two girls glared at him while waiting for an answer.

“Uh… I-uh… no one is really perfect or deserves me more than another-“

“Choose!” they both shouted.

“Wait a minute, we can sort this out, there’s no need for a fight,” said Leeteuk stepping in between them.

“Well, she better apologize, or Sungmin and I are leaving.”

“What? You can’t force him to do that!”

“Look, Sunny,” said Kyuhyun, “Haneul is Sungmin’s girlfriend, they love each other very much. Just accept the fact and move on.”

“Move on? How can I? Sungmin definitely doesn’t deserve this girl!” exclaimed Sunny.

“This girl?” asked Haneul. “So now you’re being rude to your sunbae?”

“Who said I ever respected you?” asked Sunny.

“I want her out now!” shouted Haneul.

“Haneul! Calm down! Or you’re the one going out!” shouted Kyuhyun. Everyone was shocked of what Kyuhyun just said. Haneul stared at him dumbstruck. “I’m sorry to say this but you two are both acting like idiots,” said Kyuhyun calming down.

“Says the person who looks like an idiot,” said Sunny.

“What did you just say?!” growled Kyuhyun about to hit Sunny but a few members held him back.

“Oppa, just let me handle this. SO WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” exclaimed Haneul.

“That’s right, he’s an idiot, just like you,” said Sunny arrogantly. Kyuhyun tried hitting her again but Sungmin pulled his arm back. He shrugged Sungmin’s hand off of his arm and glared at the SNSD member.

“Sunny! Don't be rude!” exclaimed Taeyeon. Everyone was getting more shocked at someone else’s reaction. Sunny glanced at Taeyeon and gave her a smirk.

“Fine.” Sunny got closer to Sungmin and kissed him. Everyone’s jaw dropped and Haneul just stared at them with her eyes wide open. They kissed for a few seconds then Sunny broke it and smirked at Haneul. Sungmin stared out into space not knowing what just happened or how to react to it.

“Y-y-you, you!” Haneul said stuttering still surprised of what happened.

“Neh? Oh, sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” Haneul kept staring at her then glanced at Sungmin who gulped and stared back at her. “Want me to do it again? I can if you like.”

“GET OUT!” snarled Haneul. Some of the casting crew came to them and told them to be quiet.

“We can sort this out-“ said the producer.

“She kissed my boyfriend!” exclaimed Haneul filled with anger.

“Now, ladies I’m sure we can just-“

“I think Sungmin oppa can do much better,” said Sunny ignoring the producer.

“And I don’t think you’re even as good as me.”

“At least I’m better at looking good!”

“You mean with that ugly top and old jeans?” questioned Haneul.

“And you think casual clothes can cut it?”

“At least it’s better than being a lunatic drama queen!”

“At least I can dance!”

“You think you can even complete a dance step with your talent?”

“You know I was just saying you sing good to help you? It didn’t really mean anything to me.”

“That’s it! GET OUT NOW!” shouted Haneul.

“That’s a very good influence on kids that like you, but after seeing you like this I don’t think you’ll have any fans left supporting you.”

“Why would you have ever thought about dating this girl Sungmin?” questioned Haneul as they both turned to the pink loving boy.

“I-uh… I-“

“If you had never met him he would’ve been with me, not an insolent girl like you,” exclaimed Sunny interrupting the boy who dropped his shoulders.

“I give up on explaining!” cried Sungmin.

“And I give up on even trying to break the fight!” cried Siwon walking away and returned to his own group. All of the members from both groups were speechless and the two girls kept arguing.

“Sungmin obviously picks me, the reason why he’s my boyfriend right now,” stated Haneul.

“You act very immature for your age, are you sure you’re legal yet?”

“Of course! I'm 21!"

“Well, considering you keep yelling you act like a five year old.”

“It’s not like I’m being very arrogant right now and didn’t kiss someone else’s boyfriend!”

“Enough already!” shouted Sungmin.

“Oppa, please don’t yell, you should rest. You must be very tired from trying to handle this girl and get her to calm down,” said Sunny.

“Bwo?!” exclaimed Haneul.

“Can’t you see I’m on her side?!!” shouted Sungmin.

“But… oppa-“

“No, just stop causing trouble and go, now please,” demanded Sungmin.

“But oppa-!”

“Please!” begged Sungmin ordering her to go. She was teary eyed and left.

“Fine. I just have a few words to say…” Haneul, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae joined in with her.

“HIDDEN CAMERA PRANK!!!” they shouted loudly. Everyone was stunned.

“H-how…?” asked Siwon stuttering.

“We got Sunny to join in for the prank, well actually, everyone in SNSD joined in,” explained Sungmin.

“But I’m very sorry if I really did go very far enough to make you really angry Sunny-sshi,” apologized Haneul.

“Me too, I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean those things at all,” said Sunny and they hugged.

“Aww…” said Leeteuk and a couple of others adoring them.

“To be honest, I fell for it straight away, I never gave it second thoughts at all,” said Siwon.

“Really?” asked Heechul. “I actually thought they were acting until she kissed Sungmin and then I totally fell for it.

“Yeah, that was crazy, did you actually kiss him Sunny?” asked Leeteuk as everyone turned to her.

“No, our lips weren’t touching at all,” replied Sunny shaking her head, “I just pulled him close to me to make it seem like I was kissing him.”

“Thank goodness! I thought you actually did kiss him because I couldn’t see if your lips were touching or not!” exclaimed Haneul and sighed in relief.

“I was thinking if they were acting or not but then when they kissed I was rethinking if they were acting, so they were pretty good,” commented Kibum.

“Yeah, they really fooled me. I was worried sick if Haneul was going to do anything like physically fight with her,” said Siwon.

“Were you guys really that worried?” asked Haneul. All of them nodded and she chuckled. “Looks like they worried more than I thought.”

“Can you forgive us now? We’re sorry, can we get over it?” Heechul said begging for forgiveness.

“Of course, now you’re forgiven,” replied Haneul. They all hugged and they finally got over everything.

 

**

Hope no one actually believed that Sunny and Haneul were fighting kekeke...

The next chapter will have a lot more drama in it, no more jokes, it's gonna get serious... Comment! (I've started replying to some comments ^-^)