Quality Time Part 4A

Memories of Love

@alexpop yeah ^^
@kaitlyntheillestt very sweet ~_^
@AvyA7X thanks
@sallypw no problem
@chaeyeon it’s my job to make a good story
@SoriB2STkpop I try to make people’s character meet their paired up member ASAP, so no worries

I had to break this up into two parts, sorry.
--

2011, November 19, 4:55 pm

Kyuhyun and Yunae were at the Nam-san Tower entrance already. Kyuhyun was just about to say something until Yunae slightly turned her head and saw Ha Ni and Heechul running towards them.

“Ha Ni-sshi!” exclaimed Yunae. “What are you doing here?” asked Yunae.

“We’re here because we want to spend time together before Heechullie oppa goes to the army,” replied Ha Ni.

“Neh, I promised I would as much as I could,” said Heechul grinning.

“Kyuhyun! Chullie hyung!” someone shouted and Yesung ran up to them followed by a girl around his age. “What are you guys doing here?” asked Yesung.

“Who’s your friend?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Kim Hye-Jin imnida!” said the girl bending over her knees trying to catch her breath.

“You know, a lot of other people say that standing up, with a smile then hold out their hand and we would shake hands,” said Heechul.

“Oh be quiet!” demanded Hye-Jin and Heechul chuckled.

“Aaaaaaannnndddd!!!!!” Eunhyuk shouted running towards them. “HERE COMES THE ANGEL LEADER WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!!!” Then Leeteuk, Haru, Shindong and Nari ran over to them.

“He’s NOT my boyfriend!” Haru shouted at Eunhyuk.

“Well sorry then…” muttered Eunhyuk.

“She will be soon,” Leeteuk whispered to the others.

“Wow, Teukkie! You growing up, now you finally have a girlfriend, which will eventually be your wife and FINALLY have kids! I’m so proud that I raised you to be such an angel!” Heechul said putting his arm over Leeteuk’s shoulder and pretended to cry.

“Ya! I heard that!” Haru shouted at Heechul.

“Well sorry then…” Heechul muttered rolling his eyes.

“Is that… Minjee and Donghae?” asked Kyuhyun as a car drove towards them. It did a drift then stopped and they saw Donghae open the door.

“Hey guys!” Donghae shouted and waved.

“That was crazy! You know we could’ve gotten caught by the police if you did just one more drift?!” asked Minjee.

“Come on! It was fun, you know it was,” Donghae teased poking her arm. Minjee smiled and rolled her eyes then got out of the car.

“So what is everyone doing here?” asked Shindong then they saw another car coming their way. It carefully parked then Sungmin got out of the car.

“See! Sungmin-sshi’s a better driver than you!” exclaimed Minjee pointing to their car. Sungmin was holding Kwangjoo in his arms and Donghae immediately ran over to them.

“Baby Kwangjoo!!!! Did you miss Uncle Fishy?” Donghae asked then started making him laugh with peek-a-boo.

“He’s starting to roll now,” said Haneul getting out of the car and locking the car. Donghae stole the baby off of Sungmin and ran over to the others where they crowded around Donghae and started playing with the baby. Sungmin sighed and shook his head.

“I wonder if he’s going to be like this even when Kwangjoo’s 10 and he’s 35…” said Sungmin. Sungmin and Haneul walked over and took Kwangjoo back then Sungmin got hit with a teddy bear that came out of nowhere. “Who did that?!” asked Sungmin looking around.

“Over here hyungs!” they heard then they looked around and saw Henry and Aura with a bunch of teddy bears and other prizes, but mainly teddy bears.  Henry and Aura walked over to them and handed a teddy bear over to Kwangjoo who smiled and cuddled it tightly.

“The bear I hit you with is yours’ and this one is Kwangjoo’s,” Henry said to Sungmin.

(Kwangjoo’s bear)

(Sungmin’s bear)

Sungmin gave a sarcastic smile.

“I think I’d rather keep the roses,” Sungmin said sarcastically, “but thanks anyway.”

“Er… excuse me?” a girl asked behind all of them. Everyone turned around and saw the girl with desperate eyes. “Is Kibum here?” the girl asked. They all shook their heads. “Oh… I’ll just go then…” the girl said disappointingly. She slowly walked away with tears almost falling down her cheeks.

‘And I was looking forward to telling him my true feelings…’ thought the girl and quietly sniffed.

“Hey Sookyung! Where are you going?!” she heard Kibum ask behind her. She turned around and saw Kibum waving to her. Everyone else hadn’t noticed Kibum was there and was surprised to know he was there.

“Kibum?” Sookyung asked herself.

“Sookyung! Come on!” Kibum signalled her to walk over. She walked-no, ran over to him happily and they walked to everyone else. “Guys, this is Lee Sookyung, a friend of mine,” said Kibum.

“Nice to meet you,” said Sookyung bowing.

“Kibum! Don’t go running off like that ever again!” Zhou Mi yelled as he ran towards them. He bent over his knees and breathed in heavily.

“Sorry hyung, I was excited,” said Kibum grinning.

“Zhou Mi! Kibum!” they heard a girl shout. They looked across the road and Zhou Mi smiled.

“That my friends, is my friend, Chin Hae Sun-sshi,” Zhou Mi informed them. The girl waved and walked over to them.

“Zhou Mi-sshi, I have something to give you,” said Hae Sun.

“Don’t give it to him now, wait until we get to the top of the tower,” said Kibum stepping in between them.

‘He’s ALWAYS stepping in between us!’ Zhou Mi thought irritated.

“Stop saying sorry!”

“Not until we get to the top!”

“I thought if we came here you would stop saying sorry!”

“I said when we get there!”

“We’re close enough!”

“Would you guys shut up?!”

Everyone heard a bunch of quarrelling from somewhere. Everyone was looking everywhere to find out who it was, then they spotted Su-Hyeon, Hangeng and Siwon playfully fighting with a girl.

“Guys! Look it’s Siwon, Su-Hyeon and Hankyung!” Sungmin shouted. They all heard Sungmin, including the three coming towards them.

“Did you forget me or something?!” the girl asked meaning she didn’t hear her name.

“Well I don’t even know you, sorry!” Sungmin shouted back. The girl ran up to Sungmin ahead of everyone and wacked him on the arm. “Ow! What was that for?”

“My name is Jung Yoojin! Jung Yoojin! Keep that in mind!” the girl shouted at him.

“Okay, mianhae,” Sungmin rolled his eyes.

“Yoojin! No need to get angry!” Siwon said already beside her.

“Well, you dragged me here…” Yoojin muttered. “So it’s not my fault, otherwise I never would’ve slapped him in the first place…”

“What did you say?” asked Siwon.

“Nothing, now let’s just get to the top now,” Yoojin said already about to walk in until they heard someone else.

“Hyungs! I’m here! Don’t go in yet!” they heard Ryeowook shout. Ryeowook ran up to everyone with (2) Haneul.

“What’s everyone doing here?” asked Yesung.

“Exactly!” exclaimed Heechul.

“We came here for Kwangjoo’s first sight-seeing,” Sungmin said and Haneul nodded.

“Guys, this is Hye-Jin, a high school friend,” said Yesung.

“Neh… I sort of ran away-“

“Sort of?” asked Heechul.

“Be quiet! Okay, I ran away from everyone I knew, then I found Yesung singing in the streets, he wants to spend time with me now,” said Hye-Jin.

“Singing in the streets? We have a concert hyung! Why would you do that?” asked Ryeowook.

“Mianhae, I just felt like it,” said Yesung quietly chuckling.

“Well, Yunae is my girlfriend now, so this is officially our first date,” Kyuhyun said holding Yunae’s hand.

“Aw, gomawo oppa,” said Yunae.

“Congrats! Ha Ni and I decided we’ll spend as much time together as possible before I go the army,” said Heechul.

“Henry and I came because… well…” said Aura trying not to finish the sentence.

“Because… we’re VERY close friends, right Aura?” Henry asked hugging her.

“Riiiiiight!!” everyone said rolling their eyes.

“Ryeowook and I came here for fun, plus we never really went anywhere special,” said (2) Haneul.

“I owe Haru a dress, so we came here,” said Leeteuk grinning. “And Shindong, Nari and Eunhyuk came with us, but it was Nari’s idea,” said Leeteuk then Nari smiled and made a V-sign with her fingers.

“Oh yeah hyung, that reminds me,”  said Eunhyuk walking over to Heechul, “would you like to wear a bikini for our next concert we have a cross-dressing?” asked Eunhyuk putting his elbow on Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul shook him off and glared at him.

“No way, Lady HeeHee is my only cross-dressing character, I’m not a bikini model!” Heechul shouted at him and Eunhyuk laughed quietly.

“Well, Siwon did a ‘sin’ and wouldn’t stop saying sorry which was annoying me. The only way for him to stop bothering me and stop saying sorry was to come here. He even started annoying me with the ‘Sorry Sorry’ dance!” exclaimed Yoojin stomping her foot.

“Nice going hyung, high-five!” said Kyuhyun and they high-fived.

“I hope you’re happy!” said Yoojin.

“Definitely,” said Siwon.

“We had nothing to do with anything, but I hadn’t been here for a long time,” said Hangeng. “So, why not come back and visit?”

“I have no idea why, but Kibum just said to meet him and Zhou Mi here,” said Hae Sun.

“Same with me,” said Sookyung. “If he wouldn’t have shown up in time I would’ve thought he tricked me.”

“Mianhae,” said Kibum rubbing his neck.

“Great, now I’m all lonely…” said Eunhyuk. Donghae patted his back and nodded.

“Don’t worry hyung… Kangin’s lonely as well… if he were here…” said Ryeowook bringing everyone’s hopes down.

“Kangin…” some of them muttered. Leeteuk even started crying. Haru had no idea what to do even when he was crying right beside her. Leeteuk suddenly hugged her and started crying on her shoulder.

“It’s okay Leeteuk-sshi…” she whispered.

“Mianhae, I shouldn’t have brought him up…” said Ryeowook.

“Aniyo, it’s okay Ryeowook, you didn’t know this would happen,” said Heechul. Then Heechul walked up to Leeteuk. “It’s okay hyung, we’ll see him soon,” said Heechul patting his back.

“The beach is close by, why don’t we go write something in the sand?” Haneul suggested.

“Neh, let’s go,” said Sungmin. Everyone followed them to the beach and took off their shoes before walking in the cold sand.

“We’ll write something to Kangin first,” said Haneul. Everyone nodded and Haneul wrote something out in English.

“Wish you were here…” Haneul explained to them what she wrote. Leeteuk started writing something as well.

 (Saranghaeyo/ 사랑해요)

“Uri neol yeongwonhi saranghae/우리 널 영원히 사랑해/We will love you forever,” Leeteuk said aloud then tears started blurring everyone’s vision. Even if the girls never met Kangin, they knew Super Junior were once 15, now that Kangin was still in the army but Kibum and Hangeng came back, it was still only 15. They knew when he went into the army and how painful it must’ve been to see him leave and the strong friendships Super Junior had with him.

“You’ll be back, right Kangin?” Leeteuk asked.

“Even though we were awkward before the third album, our bond got stronger and I hope when you come back, we’ll have one of the strongest friendships in Super Junior,” said Sungmin.

“Kangin ah, you played a really hurtful prank on me, I forgave you for that, but when I saw you leave I thought I should’ve forgiven you even more, I hope to see you soon,” said Haneul.

“Hyung, you and I weren’t together as long as the others but our friendship was strong. Gomawo, I hope when you come back, you think of me just like everyone else as if we’ve had a long relationship,” said Kyuhyun. Everyone wanted to say something, but Leeteuk already cleared it up for them. Leeteuk stepped up in front of all of them and shouted out to the sea.

“KANGIN! URI NEOL YEONGWONHI SARANGHAE!/강인!우리 널 영원히 사랑해!/KANGIN! WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!” Leeteuk shouted. Everyone was silent and watched the waves come close to the shore. Everyone quietly cried. Haru went up to Leeteuk and let him cry on her shoulder just like before.

Kwangjoo had no idea what was going on, but he knew that he had to stay silent.

“Let’s go,” said Kibum wiping his tears interrupting the silence. Everyone nodded and followed him back to the tower.