Christmas Part 2

Memories of Love

 2011, December 25, 9:45

“NOOOOOOO WAY! No one’s coming in!” shouted Haneul immediately.

“Aw, come on noona!” whined Taemin.

“Calling me noona will not help,” said Haneul.

“Let us in, EVERYONE’s got a present for Kwangjoo,” said Onew.

“All of the children can play together,” said Sandara holding her son’s hands.

“I thought Christmas was about being together as a family,” said Yunho.

“Jagiya! Who’s at the door?” asked Sungmin.

“Sungmin! Let us in!” called Krystal. Sungmin came to the door and was shocked.

“Come on, we’re family,” said Sulli.

“Ah… a-“

“You guys just ruined Christmas,” commented Changmin.

“Fine!” Sungmin said and everyone ran into the house and put their presents under the tree. The house was filled with Korean idols. After everyone ran in Jaewon, Hae Mi and Eunji immediately walked to the Living Room where everyone was talking from every corner of the room.

“Haneul!” shouted Jaewon over the top of everyone’s voices. Haneul tried hiding behind Onew but he moved away and pointed to her.

“She’s here!” said Onew and Jaewon signalled her to come over. She walked over with her head lowered and avoided looking into her brother’s eyes.

“In the kitchen,” whispered Jaewon and they walked to the kitchen. Everyone heard a big BANG! and they kept quiet. They could hear Haneul and Jaewon arguing in Vietnamese.

“Umma, I’m scared, who’s yelling?” asked Eunji. Hae Mi bent down to her height and wiped her hair out her face.

“Everthing’s going to be okay. Appa is just grumpy at the moment,” replied Hae Mi.

“What are they saying?” asked Shindong.

“… It’s nothing big,” replied Hae Mi.

“Do you think Haneul is okay?” asked Bom.

“What do you is happening?” asked Sandara.

“It’s really nothing, Jaewon isn’t the kind of person who likes a lot of noise,” said Hae Mi staring in the direction they walked off into.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have come, besides Haneul already has a big family,” said Jessica.

“No, I shouldn’t have let you guys in,” said Sungmin.

“It’s okay oppa, it’s my fault. I really wanted to visit you and everyone just tagged along,” said Sunny, “then I thought ‘Why not bring the whole family?’ so I invited everyone. But some of them were hanging out with some people from other companies, so I thought again, ‘Why not bring the biggest three companies along?’ I’m really sorry oppa…”

“Don’t be sorry, like Hae Mi said,.Jaewon’s just shocked and mad,” said Sungmin.

“Hae Mi and Sungmin? Do you know what they’re saying?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Not much, only a little bit,” they replied.

“W-“ said Eunhyuk then Jaewon walked out.

“Carry on, let a family spend time together,” said Jaewon then walked to his room. Hae Mi followed him and Haneul walked out. Sungmin rushed to her checking if he hurt her or anything.

“Are you okay?” asked Sungmin. “What was that noise?”

“I’m okay, nothing’s wrong,” replied Haneul with a soft smile.

“What were you guys talking about?” asked Ha Ni. Haneul just smiled and didn’t reply.

“I’m guessing it’s nothing. Okay then, let’s open our presents!” announced Ha Ni avoiding any awkwardness. Everyone found their presents and opened them together. They played a lot of games together afterwards and they were able to eat lunch somewhere in the house. Jaewon let go of his anger and joined them a while after.

Everyone enjoyed playing in the house, but the kids were asking if they could play outside.

“Umma! I want to play in the snow!” said Eunji.

“Umma,” said Jinwoo, Sandara’s older two-year old son, “can we make snowman?”

“Um… I’m not sure,” replied Sandara. The adults were debating if they should all go outside. It was snowing and it would be fun, but it was also dangerous.

“Should someone go out and make sure it’s safe?” asked Donghae.

“It’s snow, it’s dangerous,” said Bom.

“I just want to relax,” said Jessica.

“But the kids are saying they’re bored,” said Sandara. Everyone thought for a moment before saying yes. They put on their coats and thick layers, boots and beanies before going outside.

“Don’t stay out there for more than 3 hours, arasso?” asked Sandara.

“Arasso!” said Jinwoo and ran out with his one-year old brother, Jongwoo. Almost everyone also ran outside and played in the snow at Haneul’s front yard. There was a big snowball fight between the boys and they even made up teams and made it fair; YG and JYP Princes and SM Lovers. They were shooting so fast that the children watching couldn’t keep up with the nonstop snowballs flying in the sky.

Although, Aura and Yunae were making a snowman. Taeyang accidently threw a snowball in the wrong direction and it hit their snowman.

“Not cool!” shouted Aura threw a snowball at him. The girls who were still inside the house shook their heads.

“Stupid idiots,” they muttered.

“Airheads,” said Yoojin.

“More like snowball heads, look at Shindong, he’s covered in snow,” said Minjee.

“Blockheads,” said Haru.

“That is really embarrassing,” said Hye-Jin.

“But it’s quite funny,” said Jessica.

“You’re right, this is actually quite entertaining,” said Haneul.

“Who do you think’s going to win?” asked Bom.

“YG and JYP Princes, definitely,” said Minzy.

“No way, SM Lovers,” said Jessica.

“Fine, we’ll make a bet,” said Haneul.

“How much?” asked Suzy from Miss A.

“We’ll make it… $100?” suggested Sookyung.

“Nah, too cheap,” said Tiffany.

“How about $100 each!” suggested Yubin from Wonder Girls.

“OOOOH! It’s on!” announced Taeyeon. The snowball fight was intense action. They always had a back-up plan if they were losing. The girls cheered them on with songs from their albums. The children always laughed whenever someone got hurt, it was actually quite funny.

They even threw insults at each other.

 “Stupid Singers!” yelled Heechul.

“Good-for-nothing pretty boys!” shouted Nickhun.

“Who taught you that word?!” asked Leeteuk then ducked.

“You guys are the worst dancers!” shouted Hangeng.

“Who taught you that?!” asked Daesung.

“I have to admit, good-for-nothing pretty boy is a really good insult,” said Heechul. Leeteuk hit him on the head and they continued.

“You guys aren’t healthy!” shouted TOP.

“At least we can dance!” shouted Eunhyuk.

“At least we can sing!” shouted Taeyang.

“At least we can rap!” shouted Minho.

“At least we have TALENT!” shouted Taecyeon.

“At least we’re funny and entertaining!” shouted Changmin.

“Well we got more popularity!” shouted Chansung.

“We’re more respectful!” shouted Shindong.

“Our girls can rap!” shouted Se7en.

“YEAH!” cheered the YG and JYP girls.

“Our girls have style AND talent!” shouted Key.

“YEAH!” cheered the SM girls.

“You’ve guys have gained weight! What’ve you been eating?” asked Seungri.

“Why don’t you ask that yourselves?!” shouted Kyuhyun.

“Disrespectful maknae!” shouted Nickhun.

“It’s Evil Maknae!”

“Stop complimenting yourself!”

“That’s low!”

“You are too!” The boys continued arguing and throwing nonstop.

“You think this is going to end?” asked Sooyoung.

“Make another bet, I think by 1:00 pm the older ones are gonna be tired,” said CL.

“Agreed,” said the JYP and YG girls.

“No way, they’re better than that. I think around 1:05 pm?” said Seohyun.

“Neh. And make it another $100 each for this bet as well,” said Yuri.

“Agreed,” everyone said and continued watching. They fought for another 45 minutes and were getting tired. The snowballs were getting slower. It was 12:55 pm and the SM Lovers were losing.

“So they’ll stop AND lose at 1:00 pm! YES!” said Minzy high-fiving Sandara.

“No way!” said Su-Hyeon. The SM girls were cheering on the boys and they came back with a back-up plan. The snowballs from their end were being stopped and they all got ready for something. The YG and JYP princes were trying to look at what they were doing but couldn’t see anyone. Then something unexpected happened.

A fierce army of snowballs were thrown at them nonstop. None of them could do anything except cover themselves. The snowballs didn’t stop for another 15 minutes. The SM Lovers officially won and the SM girls won $2400 from the others and they all went back in.

“Ah, that was sooooo fun!” said Jo Kwon.

“Yeah, and it was so funny how you covered yourself up and almost cried,” said Eunhyuk and acted like he was about to roll into a ball. Jo Kwon glared at him and everyone laughed.

“We told you they would win, AND they were still fighting for five more minutes than we expected,” said Sooyoung.

“You thought we wouldn’t be able to stay standing for long? Meanies,” said Eunhyuk.

“Out of the insults, who’s was the best?” asked Leeteuk.

“I think Nickhun’s pretty boy insult,” said Taemin.

“Neh, that was the best, I have to write that down and use it as a comeback when I’m in a fight,” said Hangeng.

“Thank you Nickhun, you’ve all given us a phrase we can use,” said Heechul patting Nickhun’s back.

“I even took photos of when everyone was covering themselves up, Jo Kwon was the best,” said Hye-Jin and showing everyone the photos. Jo Kwon was wrapped up in a ball and a snowball hit his face, his expression was priceless.

Everyone laughed. They shared more things and enjoyed the rest of the day. Christmas was definitely a nice time to relax and hang out with family.
--

Done! Updated two in one day! ^^
Comment! No silent readers please!