Final Conclusion

Memories of Love

 

All of the Super Junior members came rushing into the hospital asking to visit Haneul. Once they found out what room she was in they ran straight to her room and saw Kyuhyun waving at them. They walked towards him and Kyuhyun explained to them what happened to Haneul.

“Actually, I can’t explain it well. I’m not sure what happened. I think it was a few hours ago, Haneul just smashed her bedroom window with a chair and then fainted. She banged her head on her bedside cupboard as well so she was bleeding. That’s all I know, the doctor hasn’t told me if there’s been any problems,” explained Kyuhyun.

“Why do you think she went crazy enough to do something like that?” asked Eunhyuk. Everyone was silent trying to figure out what might have caused it. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook who was staying quiet fiddling with his feet while playing with them.

“No way,” said Kyuhyun breaking the silence staring at Ryeowook. “What happened?” asked Kyuhyun to Ryeowook. He kept his head down low.

“I don’t know…” replied Ryeowook quietly.

“We know, but before-“

“Mr Cho Kyuhyun, and… company, we have the results. Do you mind if we talk alone?” asked the doctor interrupting their conversation.

“Sure,” replied Kyuhyun. They walked down the hall a bit further and stopped.

“She has done quite a lot of damage to her skull. Nothing is wrong though, that’s only the good news,” said the doctor. Kyuhyun looked him in the eye.

“There’s bad news?” asked Kyuhyun. The doctor nodded.

“She has amnesia.” Kyuhyun almost froze on the spot. If she had amnesia, she must’ve forgotten everything about her relationship with Super Junior, her fans, friends and family.

“Amnesia? You’re not joking are you?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry, but everything I’m saying is true. So no, nothing is a joke at all,” replied the doctor.

“And, nothing can be done? She won’t be able to remember anything? Nothing-“

“She will remember everything in a few months,” said the doctor interrupting him. “But unfortunately, it’s either a few months, or never.”

“Never…? Okay then, thank you for letting me know. I will tell everyone else later. Can we see her?” asked Kyuhyun.

“… uh, of course.”

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun returned to the members and all of them entered the room quietly and slowly. Haneul stared at them with a blank face almost barely able to show any emotion.

“Who are you?” asked Haneul which confused the members.

“Guys,” said Kyuhyun, “I have to tell you something. She has… amnesia.” Sungmin and Ryeowook exchanged looks then back at Kyuhyun then to Haneul.

“So… she’s forgotten everything? Even who she is?” asked Sungmin anxiously. His heart sank after hearing Kyuhyun’s words.

“She will be able to remember everything in a few months. It’s either that or never…” Ryeowook and Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun with anxious faces. Sungmin sat down beside Haneul’s bed.

“Bạn là ai?” asked Haneul.

“What did she just say?” asked Donghae.

“I think she was speaking Vietnamese, she might have also forgotten how to speak Korean,” replied Kyuhyun while Haneul looked at all of them with a blank expression.

“She can’t even talk in Korean? Why does amnesia have to be the worst thing on earth?” asked Sungmin.

“We’ll leave her to rest. She just woke up so she might still feel a little tired. She still has red eyes meaning she’s been crying. She might have a headache, so let’s go and let her rest,” instructed Kyuhyun. They all left and soon Haneul fell asleep.

 

Listen to this while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQh0dcudmg

 

When it was still early in the day, Sungmin went to visit Haneul. Even before he stepped in her room he could feel tears slowly running down his cheeks. He walked in to see Haneul sleeping.

He sat on a chair beside her bed. He once again saw her calm face. It felt like déjà vu. He cried his heart out quietly though, and he didn’t even realise he fell asleep after a few hours.

Haneul woke up. She turned her head to see a dark haired boy sleeping on her shoulder. She recognized him from earlier in the morning. She widened her eyes and almost forgot how to breathe. Then her face went red as she kept staring at the boy, for one thing she was blushing and she was also running out of breath.

This somehow felt like déjà vu. His eyes were red and he was holding her hand.

She breathed slowly but then smiled. Without knowing who he was or the reason he cared for her so much, she smiled and rested her head on his quietly going back to sleep. She didn’t know why but she wanted to trust that boy with her life.

After a while Sungmin opened his eyes. He wanted to get out of bed but he was too tired. He had a huge headache.

‘Shoot! I’m late for my schedu-‘ he thought when he sat up and then looked at Haneul. She was smiling in her sleep. She was holding his hand tightly.

“Haneul, I know that you may still love Ryeowook…” said Sungmin. “But I have to say this even if you cannot hear me I must say it sooner or later. I’ve always wanted to say this, even before the accident, even before you and Ryeowook were an official couple but the day I met you. It’s just that something or someone would always be in the way and I guess I was a little too shy to express my true feelings for you in front of other people. If only you were awake then you would know how I feel. Saranghaeyo.” He kissed her hand then stood up and left the room.

Haneul woke up, she knew that the boy had left but she was trying so hard to remember who he was then she would have all the answer to her question inside her head. She held her head in pain.

‘Why is my head hurting? Do I really know that boy? Then why can’t I remember him and if I’ve met him or not? Do I know who I am?’ she asked herself in her head.

Then there was a loud banging echo in her head. Her head was in pain, all the pain was making her dizzy. She had flashbacks with the boy in them.

“Haneul! ... You trust him more than me?!... What’s the meaning of the song?... Go ahead! Open your present!... We’re sorry…” She started having images of that boy smiling and laughing while she did so as well. Everything was going too fast and she collapsed on her bed.

A few weeks had passed and she began having dreams of her being a singer. Or were they flashbacks? She didn’t know. She just wanted them to go away and she wanted an explanation. She slept more in the day than at night, she focused on trying to get that boy in her room again, she wanted to know more about him.

‘He must have an explanation to what happened to me, and he should know all about me,’ thought Haneul. ‘I wonder what he is doing right now. Stressing over me now?”

Sungmin lay in bed not opening his eyes after the members tried so hard to get him out.

“Sungmin-ah, why are you being like this? Why are you suddenly acting like you think you’re a loser or something?” asked Leeteuk.

“Just go away, I don’t want to go to my schedule today, or the next day, or the day after that. I won’t get out of bed until Haneul remembers me,” replied Sungmin covering himself with his blanket.

“So does that mean forever?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Yes.”

“Sungmin, do you know how bad it would make Haneul feel if she saw you like this?” asked Kangin.

“She won’t even remember who I am, so she wouldn’t care until she does remember.”

“Sungmin, all of your fans are worried, do they want to see you like this?” questioned Leeteuk.

“Yes.

“No, they don’t!” shouted Leeteuk. Everyone was shocked at their leader’s reaction. “Lee Sungmin! Don’t tell me you’re going to back down just because of one girl!”

“You’re right, she is one girl, but she’s the ONLY girl!” Sungmin shouted back.

“What?! She may be the only girl for you, but she will remember you!” Leeteuk calmed down a little before continuing. “Sungmin, she will remember you no matter what, but she’s Ryeowook’s girlfriend. You’re not the only one worrying about her as much you.” Sungmin pushed the blanket off himself, sat up and walked out of the room.

Ryeowook was on the computer about to go onto the internet until he felt a hand pull his shirt. He shut his eyes hoping he didn’t get hurt. Then felt the hand throw him to the ground and opened his eyes seeing Sungmin in front of him.

“Go ahead Ryeowook! Tell them what you told me about you and Haneul if Leeteuk hyung knows so much!” shouted Sungmin and bounced back into bed covering himself up again. Ryeowook looked at the other members and then lowered his head. He sat up straight and crossed his legs on the floor.

“There’s something I haven’t told you guys…” mumbled Ryeowook quietly but loud enough for the others to hear. Everyone waited for him to continue. “Haneul and I… we… broke up.” Kyuhyun widened his eyes and glared at his hyung paying for attention to his story.

“When?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Before Haneul forgot everything-“

“WHAT?! You did that before she went crazy?!” asked Kyuhyun standing up screaming at him. “You realise now that this is all your fault?! That was the reason she was going crazy!”

“Kyuhyun calm down!” Leeteuk shouted over the top of him.

“I know that, but didn’t you visit her just yesterday? You said she remembered something, you never told us what it was,” said Ryeowook. “You kept it a secret, didn’t you? Because you did something wrong, right? Am I right?” Kyuhyun sat back down and began telling the story.

The day before…

“Hello. Can you speak Korean now?” asked Kyuhyun entering Haneul’s room and sitting beside her bed.

“Yeah,” replied Haneul.

“Uh, can I call you Haneul?”

“It’s my Korean name, so sure.”

“Um… Haneul, you know I used to treat you like a real dongseng?”

“Yeah, but I don’t really remember.”

“I know. About the ‘don’t remember’ stuff… you don’t really remember anything before the accident?” asked Kyuhyun in hopes that she did.

“Actually… I do remember something, though my vision was somewhat… blurry, and I couldn’t see much,” replied Haneul.

“What was it?”

“The first thing I remember… I was with this boy, I called him ‘Ryeowook oppa’. I asked him, “Ryeowook oppa, can you promise me something?” He nodded. I asked, “Promise me that you will always be by my side?” He nodded and we held our pinky fingers together.” Kyuhyun was fascinated by this story.

“Anything else?”

“I was this you. I asked the same thing, “Kyuhyun oppa, will you promise to be by my side all the time?” You nodded and you hugged me.” Kyuhyun remembered that memory. “Then, on that same day, I went crazy. I saw you kissing someone, then I thought to myself, “Everyone keeps breaking their promise!” I threw a chair at the window and then I collapsed. That’s all I remember.”

Kyuhyun froze and then looked at Haneul concerned. “Did you say, you were thinking that everyone was breaking their promise? Who else did you make a promise with?”

“No one, before I went crazy, that boy, ‘Ryeowook oppa’ broke up with me and I kept crying. Do you think that’s why I thought everyone broke their promise?”

Kyuhyun stayed silent for a moment. “I don’t know, maybe…” he replied.

Present time…

“And that’s what she said…” said Kyuhyun.

“So you didn’t break your promise, huh?” asked Ryeowook sarcastically.

“Shut up, it’s not like you didn’t,” said Kyuhyun glaring at Ryeowook.

“So, now we have an official explanation to why she was going crazy,” said Leeteuk as he glanced at Sungmin still under his blanket. He forcefully took the blanket off of him and threw it somewhere else. “Get up Sungmin!” shouted Leeteuk.

“Come on! And she said nothing about me! I told you she doesn’t remember!” he shouted as he wrapped himself up into a tiny ball.

“There is one other thing that she said,” said Kyuhyun.

“Yes?” asked Leeteuk.

Previous day…

“And a few weeks ago, a boy was sleeping on my shoulder. I slept next to him and by the time I woke up he was gone,” said Haneul. “My head started hurting and I had small flashbacks with that boy smiling and laughing. I laughed along with him. I want that boy to come back, and I want to talk to him.”

Present time…

“Were you sleeping next to her a few weeks ago?” asked Kyuhyun raising his eyebrow.

“… yeah…” replied Sungmin slowly.

“Then she was talking about you Sungmin. She had flashbacks about you Sungmin. She wants to see you.” Sungmin sat up straight up and looked at the evil maknae.

“Really?”

 

**
Oooh, this is sorta getting exciting, even for me XD lol

For some reason, it seems to be like an actual drama, have no idea why but it just sorta seems like it...oh well! Comment!