No! You like me!

Memories of Love

@AvyA7X Yeah, otherwise they would’ve died =.=”
@kaitlyntheillestt lol, a chubby noob XD
@alexpop There’ll be a lot of romance on the way ^_~

Hope you guys enjoyed the small moment of HanChul in the last chapter. We’re getting closer to the end! I think…
--

2011, November 18, 1:30 pm

“Hankyung! You’re back! I’m so happy! We’re so happy! Now Heechul please get off of him!” Leeteuk shouted. Heechul shook his head which was making Hangeng feel a little embarrassed but happy at the same time.

“It’s okay hyung, you can hug me more… uh, later,” said Hangeng.

“Fine. Who’s this?” asked Heechul referring to Su-Hyeon.

“My wife, she’s Korean as well. Kim Su-Hyeon,” replied Hangeng.

“Annyeong!” said Su-Hyeon happily.

“Oppa! Let’s go do something!” Ha Ni suggested holding Heechul’s arm.

“Sure, can Hankyung and Su-Hyeon come?” asked Heechul.

“Of course! Now let’s go! I want to do something fun!” replied Ha Ni jumping with excitement.

“Let’s go to the park for a walk.”

“I’m going!” Minjee called out putting her hand up.

“Then don’t leave me out! I don’t want to be left with a bunch of boys!” said Aura.

“Me too!” shouted Donghae.

“HEY! That’s really offensive!” said Eunhyuk.

“Sorry, it’s true. And you all act like children.” They all glared at him.

“What about you?” asked Leeteuk.

“I’m also going!” shouted Henry holding Aura’s hand.

“Get off me! Then I’m staying if he’s going,” said Aura.

“Then I’m staying if she’s staying!”

“Make up your mind Henry!” shouted Kyuhyun. “If you like her, just tell her,” Kyuhyun whispered to Henry.

“And what if she doesn’t like me? I’ve got to get her to like me,” Henry whispered.

“Good thinking.”

“Okay! Okay! Sungmin, Haneul, Kwangjoo, Ryeowook, (2) Haneul, Henry, Aura-sshi, Donghae, Minjee-sshi, Hankyung, Su-Hyeon-sshi, Heechul and Ha Ni! GET OUT AND LEAVE US WITH PEACE!” ordered Leeteuk. They were all pushed outside the door and they kept begging to go back inside.

“COME ON HYUNG! LET US BACK IN!” Henry shouted.

“This is your entire fault,” mumbled Aura but loud enough for Henry to hear. He pouted but gave up.

“Come on! We’ll be quiet if-!” shouted Donghae but then they saw Kyuhyun getting pushed out the door. He landed on top of Henry and they fell on the ground.

“Do any of you ever be quiet?” asked Leeteuk then shut the door.

“What happened?” asked Hangeng pulling Kyuhyun to his feet.

“A little help?” asked Henry and Donghae helped him up.

“I was talking to Leeteuk about how mean he was being, then he threw me out here…” said Kyuhyun.

“Well, looks like we have no choice but to go to the park… LET’S GO!” ordered Ha Ni with Hangeng, Su-Hyeon and Heechul by her side. Everyone caught up with them, looks like they really did have no other choice.

“Anyone got money?” asked Henry. Everyone pulled out their wallets except him.

‘Dude! You have a job as a singer! Why don’t you ever bring money with you anywhere?’ thought Henry.

“Hyung, can you lend me some money?” whispered Henry to Kyuhyun. He ignored him and followed Haneul and Sungmin. “Hyung? Can that mean a yes?”

“No.”

“Aw! Come on hyung! I’ll find you a girl!”

“I can find one on my own, but thank you very much for offering.”

“Don’t play around! I’m serious! I have a friend-“

“Not gonna give in.”

“But you’ll really like her!”

“Not in a million years.”

“Yes you will.”

“No I won’t.”

“I’ll pay you back!”

“You never do.”

“I will this time!”

“With what?”

“A girl!”

“No.”

“She could be your future love, forever~!”

“Prove it.”

“Fine! I’ll call her!” said Henry pulling out his phone and dialling a number.

“This is a waste of time, just go ask someone else,” said Kyuhyun not bothered waiting.

“No, because I don’t want to.”

“You’re a stubborn little kid…”

“And you stubborn old hyung.”

“Shut up, I’m still… actually you have a point there…”

“Done! She’s coming! Look! Right there!” Henry called out and pointing to a girl across the road. She waved and Henry signalled her to come over. Kyuhyun obviously didn’t expect this and was frozen solid on the spot.

“Guys! Come back! I have a friend I want to introduce everyone to!” Henry yelled and everyone walked back and saw Henry with a girl.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Yunae imnida! I'm Henry's friend! Nice to meet you!” the girl said.

“A-A-Annyeonghaseyo…” said Kyuhyun quietly.

“Come on hyung~! Don’t be shy~!” Henry teased.

“Shut up,” whispered Kyuhyun.

“Yunae, these are my friends. And this is Kyuhyun,” said Kyuhyun pushing Yunae towards Kyuhyun.

“Uh… Annyeong? Annyeong?” asked Yunae as she saw Kyuhyun freeze up. Kyuhyun fainted and fell to the ground. “Kyuhyun-sshi! Henry he fainted!” she cried.

“Ya! Hyung! Hyung!” Henry shouted in Kyuhyun’s ear. “HYUNG!” Henry shouted then Kyuhyun sat straight up.

“Don’t ever do that again! Or else that precious Aura of yours you like is gone!” Kyuhyun threatened and grabbed Henry’s shirt.

“Who says I ever liked Aura?” asked Henry stubbornly.

“I don’t even know this Aura person and I know you like her already,” stated Yunae.

“No I don’t,” said Henry.

“Fine. AURA-!”  Kyuhyun called out to Aura then Henry covered his mouth. Aura was already walking towards them and Henry panicked. Kyuhyun smirked, his evilness was taking over.

“Kyuhyun-sshi? Are you okay?” asked Yunae.

“Oh, I’m fine, perfectly fine,” replied Kyuhyun.

“What is it now?” asked Aura.

“Nothing! Go!” Henry ordered. Aura groaned and rolled her eyes while doing as she was told.

“Now, I will give you money-if! You leave us alone,” Kyuhyun said.

“Done! Deal! Thanks hyung!” said Henry snatching the money in Kyuhyun’s and quickly ran to Aura.

“Ya! Yeppeo yah! Wait up!” Henry called out to Aura.

“Don’t call my ‘yeppeo yah’!” said Aura coldly as Henry rushed to her side.

“I thought maybe we can walk together.”

“Why do you keep trying?” asked Aura.

“What do you mean?”

“I know you like me, don’t deny it.”

“I don’t! You like me! ‘Don’t deny it’!” Henry said imitating Aura.

“Shut up! I don’t! Then why are you saying I like you? Because you like me.”

“Then why did you say I like you, because you like me. You just won’t admit it. I’m clearly giving you a chance at the moment, but~! If you don’t like me then I guess I’ll just leave~!” said Henry walking somewhere else.

“Wait! I mean… how do I put it to words? Ya! I said wait!” Aura shouted catching up to Henry.

“Admit it and I won’t annoy you anymore.” There was a small silence between then while walking in the cold air.

“Fine… but you admit it first,” said Aura

“Fine! I like you!” said Henry hiding his face.

“You’re blushing. I knew it. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. Because I like you too.”

“Jinja?”

“As a friend! As a friend!”

“Then I’m walking somewhere else-“

“Please don’t! I mean… I just want one chance to spend time with you,” Aura finally admitted. “I never actually met an actual idol, just friends of one, they usually got dumped if they fell in love. I was afraid if I fell in love as well, I’d have the same feeling, and I don’t want to experience it…”

“It’s okay Aura. You don’t have to admit you like me anymore, I understand how you feel.”

“No you don’t! No idol ever does! It just seemed that my friends were always so weak whenever they were dumped! I don’t want to feel that way! I’m scared that my first actual relationship might be like that and-!”

“Aura! Calm down! If you had ever fallen in love with me, nothing like that would’ve happened. You don’t know that because you never spent time with me. Give me one chance to prove that I’m a good person, if you fall for me on the way, I’ll protect you. We’ll go to the park, have some ice-cream, have a nice peaceful walk and after that we’ll go home then you have to tell me if I’m a nice guy or not.”

“Okay, let’s go,” said Aura. Everyone enjoyed finally spending time with each other, especially Haneul, Kwangjoo and Sungmin as a family.

Everyone met at the park and had lunch. Then they went shopping and went out to get dinner together. They shared stories together like a real family and enjoyed each other’s company.

“We better get home, Kwangjoo fell asleep and I still have to plan a lot of stuff for the wedding,” said Haneul and her family left. Everyone left afterwards to the dorms.

“So…?” asked Henry.

“So what?” asked Aura.

“So… am I a nice guy?”

“Uh, er… sure, why not?” said Aura uncertain.

“Say it properly, and mean it.”

“Alright. You are… not nice but an amazing guy. No guy friend has ever made me feel like whenever I’m around you.”

‘Does that mean… love?’ thought Henry. “Wow, gomawo Aura.”

“While I’m being honest, I like you, more than a best friend.”

“Again, gomawo…”

“No problem, maybe we can spend more time together?”

“Sure, whenever I have time.”

“Great,” said Aura then walked back into her room where Minjee was sitting elegantly on the bed. “What are you staring at?” asked Aura.

“I’m staring at a girl who’s in love with Henry Lau,” replied Minjee.

“Shut up.”

“But you know it’s true, right?”

“I don’t really know yet, maybe.”

“Well I can already tell. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone until you tell them.”

“Whatever. Now go to sleep, I’m tired.”

“Looks like a certain somebody did a lot of fun things with a special someone today.”

“Of course, who wouldn’t have fun with Henry? We’re practically best friends now.”

“But you want to be more than that don’t you?” asked Minjee. There was a small silence between them before Aura could answer.

“… yes, I actually do…” Aura finally replied.

“Aura, you and Henry are already more than best friends. Both of you have to realise that soon, or you’re going to get nowhere in your relationship with him.”

“Minjee? Do you realise how much you care about Donghae? It’s clear enough you’re already in love with him.”

“Sh-Sh-Shut up… I am not.”

“Now I’m not the only stubborn one. Just remember, ‘you and Donghae are more than best friends. Both of you have to realise that soon, or you’re going to get nowhere in your relationship with him,’” said Aura imitating Minjee.

“Shut up. Stop trying to imitate people, we’ve both learnt a lesson today. Okay?”

“Okay… loner.”

“Ya! What did I just say?! If I’m a loner then you’re a loner!”

“Fine, now get to bed loner!”

“Aish!”

They finally went to bed. The next day Su-Hyeon got a phone call from her (other) friend from the University she was studying at in Beijing.

“Hangeng gege! He’s gone!” she said after rushing into his room.

“Who’s-you mean? He’s not out to kill us anymore?” asked Hangeng.

“He’s dead! We’re free!”

“Really?!”

“What’s with the noise?” asked Heechul.

“Nothing,” replied Hangeng then turned back to Su-Hyeon, “wait, then… are we staying here?”

“… I never thought about it but… can we?”

“I’ll discuss it with the members…”

“Please say yes! We can start a new family here, a new life.”

“Yes, but what about studying? Are you just going to throw away everything you earned and ‘start a new life’?”

“But if we go back… I had to go to that University every day, do you know what happens when you miss more than two exams and don’t hand in three assessments all in the same week without an explanation?”

“What happens?”

“You fail! I failed. If I go back and beg they’re just going to kick me out! We can start another life here, you can continue working with your bandmates!” said Su-Hyeon cheerfully.

“Please say yes!” Heechul begged overhearing their conversation. Hangeng and Su-Hyeon looked at him weirdly. “SM Entertainment is willing to take you back whenever you want to come back!”

“Okay! Fine! We’ll stay!” Hangeng finally agreed. Su-Hyeon and Heechul cheered and celebrated leaving Hangeng just staring at them. ‘My wife… is cheering with my best friend weirdly… can this get any stranger?’ Hangeng thought.

“SHUT UP! SOME freaking people need to have some freaking rest! It’s only freaking 6:00 am in the freaking morning!” Ha Ni shouted loud enough for everyone in the dorms to hear.

“Mianhae Ha Ni!” Heechul shouted back. “She gets angry whenever she doesn’t have enough rest…” Heechul said.

Meanwhile at Haneul’s house, Haneul was already getting more things ready for the wedding. Then she realised she wasn’t wearing her lucky four-leaved clover necklace.

“Jagiya, have you seen my necklace?” asked Haneul to Sungmin.

“Aniyo,” replied Sungmin still half-asleep.

“Without it… this is really bad…” she whispered to herself. She searched everywhere in the house but couldn’t find anything. “Where did it go? Where did it go? I hope no one stole it…”

Then back at the dorms, Kibum woke up and saw a necklace with a four-leaved clover. He picked it up and asked everyone if they recognized it. They all said no, and no one wanted it. He thought about wearing it, ‘Nah, besides, it won’t bring me luck, it’s just a fake,’ Kibum thought and threw it in the rubbish bin.
--

Comment!