Hyemi and Kangin mystery...

Memories of Love

@tina_luvs_music if only he really did… but he will in about a year
@epik_perfection thank you~! ^^
@alexpop but not in reality T_T he will soon
@CreateTheSound No wonder I hadn’t heard from you in a long time, but it’s okay, read slowly and catch up soon!

Anyway, I haven’t been updating because I’ve been busy. Yeah… again, blame school, it’s a lot of work, or is it because of my laziness? I dunno… but I get tired easily, anyway, onto the chapter
--

2012, June 5, 12:00 pm

Hyemi was supposed to be teaching the boys a new dance move, but they suddenly disappeared. Yeah, disappeared, nowhere in the dorm, not at Haneul’s house, she didn’t even know where Sungmin went, not in the company building, neither in the studio or recording a show. They wouldn’t pick up their phones, and all of the girls called all of them which was wasting their credit so they gave up calling.

“Where in the world did they go?” asked Hyemi aloud. She groaned. “Why am I even looking for them again? Oh right, I changed the choreography!”

She decided to have lunch at a nearby café. She saw a bunch of boys all covered up. They were chatting loudly that she couldn’t even hear her own thoughts. She rolled her eyes and stood up. She knew who they were.

She grabbed her cup of coffee and walked over to them. The boys didn’t stop talking, it was like a circus!

“Ya!” she shouted over the top of her voice. The boys stopped speaking and looked at her silently.

“BE QUIET NEXT TIME!” yelled Hyemi pouring the hot coffee over the nearest person next to her. Everyone backed away immediately. The boy looked up at her which happened to be Kyuhyun who was pouting.

“You think that’s going to work?” asked Hyemi. Kyuhyun frowned then turned around.

“That was such great help to my disguise!” exclaimed Kyuhyun sarcastically.

“I’ve been looking for all of you for over 6 hours! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!” asked Hyemi slamming her coffee on the table and crossed her arms.

“We-We-We-We-“ said Eunhyuk.

We?” asked Hyemi.

“A-A-A-W-W-We-We were… planning s-s-some-something…” replied Eunhyuk quietly stuttering.

“And? Come on spill it,” said Hyemi.

“Don’t you know Hyemi?” asked Yesung. “You should know, I thought you were his girlfriend. Did you bother to care about him since you left him heartbroken?” Hyemi ignored him.

“Who?” asked Hyemi. Yesung rolled his eyes.

“Kangin’s coming back next month, didn’t you know?!!!” exclaimed Donghae standing up.

“Alright, alright, alright, I get it, you didn’t have to shout,” said Hyemi and Donghae sat back down.

“I thought everyone would know,” said Yesung. Hyemi glared at him acting cold.

“Arasso, do whatever you want unless you don’t want to see the new choreography,” said Hyemi walking away. All of the members exchanged glances.

“Wait! You CHANGED the choreography?! But we worked so hard!” shouted Eunhyuk standing up.

“Too bad!” Hyemi shouted back coldly. Eunhyuk sat back down and turned to Yesung.

“She’s mean,” said Eunhyuk.

“Well she wasn’t like that before,” muttered Yesung. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk heard what he said.

“What do you mean before? Did you know her before she became our dance teacher?” asked Eunhyuk catching everyone’s attention.

“So, anyway, what should we do for Kangin?” asked Yesung changing the subject.

“A song?” suggested Siwon.

“Then the same night do a concert for ELFs and him?” suggested Ryeowook.

“Sure, now list of songs we’ll perform…” said Shindong and they started listing down songs.

‘What does Yesung hyung mean ‘before’? He said he doesn’t know Hyemi, but why does he say before?’ thought Eunhyuk. ‘Yesung hyung is acting weird…’

After they organized everything, they went back home, and Hyemi decided not to change the choreography.

“Why not? You just said before that you changed it! Why are you not changing it?” asked Donghae.

“Be quiet, do you want the dance to change or not?” asked Hyemi. Dongahe opened his mouth to stay something but then sat down.

“But, still, wae?” asked Siwon.

“No reason at all,” said Hyemi ignorantly.

“Come on,” said Eunhyuk shaking her. Hyemi was starting to get annoyed. Jaehyun came to Eunhyuk’s side and tried pulling him off.

“Oppa, er, I think, um… I think you’re, uh-“ said Jaehyun hesitantly.

“Hyemi noona~! Why are you acting this way~?” whined Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk, I think that’s enou-“

“Hyemi noona!” whined Eunhyuk.

“Oppa, you’re gonna-“ said Jaehyun.

“Come on noona!” said Eunhyuk.

“Ya… Ya...” muttered Hyemi in an angry voice. “YAAAAA!!!!!!”  barked Hyemi finally losing it. Eunhyuk backed off quietly. Everyone was silent.

“Just shut up already! I’m already sick and tired of you all the first day I found out Young-woon was in this group!” shouted Hyemi looking at everyone. She went around to every members and shouted insults at them.

“FIVE-YEAR OLD CHID WHO CAN’T STAY STILL WHILE LEARNING A DANCE!”

“Hyemi!” exclaimed Minjee holding Donghae’s arm.

“ANNOYING WHINY BABY!”

“Unnie!” exclaimed Jaehyun.

“STUPID PRANKSTER!”

“Hyemi unnie!” exclaimed Yunae.

“DISOBEDIANT PIG!”

“Don’t call him a pig!” exclaimed Nari. Ha Ni and Haru were watching in the background, thankful that Heechul and Leeteuk weren’t there at the moment.

“MEAN, LAZY, DISREPSECTFUL CHILD!”

“Child?!” asked Haneul.

‘What’s happening to that other Hyemi?’ thought Hye-Jin reminiscing the same Hyemi from high school, that was standing right in front of her, throwing insults at every one of the members.

“PRANKSTER, RUDE MAKNAE!”

“Since when was he rude?” asked Aura.

“STUPID, PATHETIC, WEAK DANCER!”

“Who says he’s best at everything?” asked Haneul.

Then she was up to Yesung. She paused for a second before opening . Everyone was waiting for the next insult, but nothing came out of . All that was heard was sniffing. Hyemi was crying.

“Well?” asked Yesung glaring at her. He knew she was going to say the same thing, ‘traitor’.

“TRAITOR!” Hyemi finally shouted. There it was. Yesung was right. But there was more to it than just the word ‘traitor’.

 “TRAITOR! JERK! YOUNG-WOON’S BEST FRIEND! KIM YOUNG-WOON! KIM YOUNG-WOON! THAT DISGUSTING JERK! YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH HIM! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PLACED THAT BET WITH HIM TO USE ME! USE ME! YOU THINK I CAN TAKE THE PAIN ANY LONGER FROM BEING HEARTBROKEN! I’VE NEVER HEALED AND I NEVER WILL!” Hyemi shouted filled with tears.

“I’M NEVER COMING BACK EVER AGAIN!” shouted Hyemi storming out of the door. Everyone was dumb-founded.

“What’s her problem?” asked Ha Ni.

“How could she just say that out loud?” asked Minjee.

“That was so rude,” said Jaehyun.

“What does she mean by traitor hyung?” Kyuhyun asked Yesung.

“Did you do something?” asked Henry.

“What does she mean by bet Yesung?” asked Hangeng. Everyone looked at Yesung waiting for an answer. Hye-Jin stepped in front of him.

“We never knew her, right Yesung?” said Hye-Jin. Yesung looked at her.

“What do you-?”

“We’ve never known her in our lives, right?” said Hye-Jin.

“Why are you-?”

Right, Yesung?” said Hye-Jin. Yesung paused and didn’t know what was going on with Hye-Jin.

“Hye-Jin is there something wrong with you?”

“There’s nothing wrong because we don’t know her, right?” said Hye-Jin.

“Hye-Jin we do-!”

“How would we know her? I’ve never seen her before, neither should have you because I’ve been your best friend since pre-school,” said Hye-Jin.

“Why are you acting this way, we-!”

“Don’t know her,” Hye-Jin finished his sentence. She glared at Yesung warning him then walked out of the dorm and into Hyemi’s direction. Yesung looked at the others and forced a smile. But anyone could tell how fake the smile was.

“We… don’t know her…” said Yesung and ran out the door to find Hye-Jin. It was silent for a moment.

“Arasso, everyone, just forget what happened, go to your rooms now,” ordered Hangeng breaking the silence.

‘There’s really something weird about Hye-Jin noona and Yesung…’ thought Kyuhyun. ‘What must’ve happened between Hyemi and Yesung?’

‘Hyemi noona mentioned Young-woon hyung, does she know him? Of course, otherwise she wouldn’t have said she hated us since she found out Young-woon hyung was in the group…’ thought Ryeowook.

‘Geez, Hyemi has some problems. But why did she mention Young-woon hyung and Jong-woon hyung placing a bet and using her? Did they really do something thatbad?’ thought Sungmin as he got in the car with Haneul and Kwangjoo.

‘Hyemi’s been acting mean since the first day working with us. Then when we were talking about Kangin she started acting quite cold and ignorant. There’s something suspicious going on with Hyemi, Hye-jin and Yesung…’ thought Kyuhyun.

‘Something smells fishy…’ thought Donghae. Then he smelt his armpits. ‘Oh, it’s just me, gotta take a shower now, hehe.’

‘Gotta tell Ryeowook and Kyuhyun what must be going on…’ thought Sungmin.

‘Do the others know something’s wrong? Or is it just me? Wait, no matter what, I must solve it!’ thought Ryeowook.
--

So now it’s Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s job to solve this mystery! And so sorry I haven't updated lately! T_T